Shelly is a Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, the Church Council had no legal status beyond perhaps their power to hire and fire the pastor of the church or to approve other major changes in the operation of the church (which they made sure did not occur). So, if you were trying to study civics in a formal sort of way in Richards Branch, the Church Council would be invisible, but if you wanted to know how the place worked, you had to take it into account.

There was an even less visible governing body in Richards Branch. Its members never acknowledged its existence nor did anyone else in town including the members of the Church Council. This group consisted of the wives of the members of the Church Council. They rarely met as a group, communicating by phone or occasional lunches among two or three of the members at the local country club. They acted by consensus, never issued edicts that anyone beyond them and their husbands would know about, and would, if asked, have disclaimed any influence over what went on in Richards Branch and its Baptist Church. They operated through a mechanism some people refer to as pillow talk. Their husbands kept them closely informed about the issues of the day in Richards Branch and if the wives deemed an issue one of importance to them, they reached a consensus on how to address it and schooled their husbands on the actions that needed to occur.

This was a totally foreign culture to Lyle, but Caroline, having grown up in a small town in South Carolina new exactly how things worked in Richards Branch. She didn't know the individual members of the Church Council or any of their wives, but her father had been a small-town Pastor in South Carolina, so she was pretty sure what they would be like. She briefed Lyle carefully on the structure and the importance of the people they were about to meet.

When Lyle and Caroline first arrived, Sam and Shelly hosted a dinner to introduce them to the Church Council. All of the members of the Church Council and their wives were in attendance.

Being a semi-official church meeting the cocktails served before dinner were non-alcoholic, but it otherwise functioned like any other normal before dinner cocktail hour with folks mingling and chatting. As these things go the people involved eventually segregated themselves by gender with the wives in one group and the husbands similarly organized.

Caroline, having seen this performance repeatedly as she served canapes at similar functions hosted by her parents fully anticipated the segregation. She took advantage of it in a way that few would necessarily approve of. She sent her handsome husband Lyle over toward the wives to make small talk with them, while she did the same with the men. Caroline was fully aware that both she and Lyle were very attractive young people, the kind that the elders in the gathering had been at their age and probably wished they still were. Lyle's job was to be polite and charming with the wives and send them home wishing they were still young enough to bed him. Caroline's job was to do more or less the same by subtly flirting with the Church Council members. She wanted both groups anxious to keep them around.

They were both totally successful. When the Church Council met a few days later to vote on the approval of the new assistant pastor, they had been schooled by their wives to vote to keep the handsome new minister around. The pillow talk behind that schooling had gone easily because the men all wanted to see more of Caroline. Lyle and Caroline had sold themselves to the hiring group and they used their sex appeal to do it.

The new minister was introduced to the congregation the following Sunday and the four of them (Sam and Shelly, Lyle and Caroline) stood on the steps of the church afterwards greeting and charming the members of the congregation. As soon as the last of the congregation had left, Sam reminded the other three that he had to be at a meeting in Nashville early the next morning. His suitcase was already in the car, which he promptly drove away, leaving Shelly with Lyle and Caroline.

"My, he's in a hurry, isn't he?" Caroline said.

Shelly shrugged her shoulders and said without surprise, "Yes. These meetings in Nashville are important to him."

"Aren't you going to miss him?"

Shelly laughed. "Not specially. He's not really here even when he's around. Sam and I have grown apart."

As they walked away from the church the two women continued to talk while Lyle walked behind them. After listening for a while, he said, "Shelly, perhaps you should join us for dinner tonight."

"I'd like that," she responded.

"Okay then," Caroline said. "Our place at six, but let's be casual. These heels are killing my feet."

Two hours later Shelly knocked on the door of the little house behind the church where the new couple was living. She wasn't at all sure of what to expect from the couple. Up until now she had only seen them when they knew they were on display to the members of the congregation and to the Church Council. Shelly had changed to a sun dress and a pair of sandals--conservative casual as she thought of it. She was nervous and was wishing she had chewed up one of the gummies Laurie kept her supplied with.

Shelly was more than a little surprised when Caroline opened the door. She was barefoot wearing a frayed old pair of jeans that had been cut off to shorts. Very short shorts. They stopped just about where Caroline's legs started. She had on a loose tank top that did little to disguise her wobbling breasts. "Oh great, you made it," she said as she greeted Shelly with a hug that smashed her soft braless boobs against Shelly's chest. As Shelly followed her down the hall, she noticed that the cutoffs didn't even come close to covering the cheeks of Caroline's ass.

"Lyle, Shelly's here," Caroline called out as the two women entered the living room. The room still had numerous unopened and half emptied packing boxes setting about including a couple that were serving as end tables and coffee tables to the couch and chair that constituted the rooms only real furniture.

"I'll be right out, with treats," he responded from the kitchen.

"You look comfortable," Shelly said to Caroline still surprised but trying not to sound critical. Shelly was thinking that she didn't own anything quite like what Caroline was wearing, "But maybe I should," she told herself.

"Well, Lyle and I try to be comfortable around the house. I grew up in a house where my Momma wore dresses and nylons all the time, even when it was intolerably hot. When I got to know Lyle, I decided that I didn't want to live that way. Lyle grew in a very different family. His parents were hippies. He grew up in a commune in the Northern California woods. Clothing was pretty much optional in the community in which he was raised. She looked at Shelly and winked, "Lyle's brother is a marijuana farmer. If no one's around we like to smoke the dope his brother keeps us supplied with and walk around naked. My mother would be scandalized."

Shelly knew she should be scandalized also, but somehow, she felt okay with Caroline's candor. It reminded her of Laurie and her preacher husband. She smiled at Caroline and chuckled, "So would the Church Council and the Church Wives."

Caroline smiled, "Oh I don't know about that. Those good old boys you introduced us to strike me as being a lot like the Church Council for my Daddy's church. They look straight until they can get near you and then, well you know what they want. You know one of those boys, I think it was the Sherriff, patted my ass the other night when he thought no one was looking. Another one, I guess it was the mayor, the one who sat next to me at dinner, he was caressing my knee and thigh while we ate."

"That's terrible," Shelly responded.

Caroline shrugged. "Just goes with being a small-town preacher's wife. You got to be nice to the good old boys that set his salary."

"But by the way," she continued and changing the subject, "What do you mean when you say the 'Church Wives'?"

"I mean the Church Council's wives. On issues they care about they really control what the Church Council does."

"Oh sure," Caroline giggled. "We had that in my town too. I knew how it worked but I didn't have a name for them."

"Well, I can tell you that the Church Wives in our town were impressed with your husband last week. That's why the Church Council didn't even bother with an interview with Lyle. They had already been schooled by the wives as to the correct decision."

Caroline smiled. "He has that effect on women." She shook her head. "That devil had me out of my pants in into bed within 3 hours after I met him."

"And you've kept him to yourself ever since?" Shelly asked.

More laughter. "That would be impossible." Caroline leaned forward whispering, Lyle is just about the sexiest man I've ever met. Women can't say no to him, and... She paused and looked around. "He is just about the horniest man I've ever known. You can't own a man who isn't afraid to ask and doesn't get no for an answer."

"And you don't care?"

Caroline shrugged. "We have an understanding. We're married but that doesn't stop us from sleeping around."

"You too?" Shelly felt a fire starting in her core. Was Caroline like Lauri?

"Sure. Lots of people are like that. You know I thought my Momma and Daddy were so straight when I was growing up, but...

"It wasn't true?" Shelly asked.

"No, not at all," she said shaking her head. "They were just discrete. When I got old enough Momma told me about how she liked to blow the members of the Church council. Those good old boys would get together to play poker out at the mayor's camp once a month and Momma would bring out sandwiches and beer, but before she went back to town she would suck off all five of them."

"How terrible. She felt she had to do it to protect her husband's job?" Shelly asked.

Caroline laughed. "That's what I thought at first, but Momma explained to me that she didn't do it for Daddy. She did it because she just loved sucking cocks and the guys had great cocks, all five of them."

"Did the church wives ever find out about this?"

"Oh sure. They all knew. They thought it was just fine. Otherwise, those old boys would get some two-bit whore from the truck stop out on the interstate to come to poker night."

"And your dad?"

"That was the best part. When the Church Council got together for poker night, Dad would service the wives?"

"Service?"

"Yeah sure. They all agreed he had the best tongue in Jasper County. He could drive a woman wild with his tongue."

Shelly's pussy clenched as she thought of what Laurie had done to her pussy with her tongue. "But you never knew any of this?"

"Oh no. I thought they were totally straight until my Momma told me everything the night before my wedding. With my Momma life was about appearances and discretion, but it was never about turning down good sex."

Shelly was more than a little shocked by Caroline's revelations, but she realized that the whole conversation was making her more than a little horny.

That was about the time when Lyle walked in. He was wearing an old tired looking pair of cotton running shorts and not much else. He was even more beautiful clad only in shorts than he had been in the dark suit she had seen him in before. His shoulders were broad and muscular, his legs long and strong looking, and his belly was molded into a stunning six pack, with no sign of fat anywhere. His dark hair and blue eyes were just as beautiful as they had been when she first had seen them. Yes, Shelly thought. I can see shy women can't say no to him. He's a god. Shelly noticed something beneath the cotton of the shorts that was moving as he walked. Could that be his... she wondered? He set the tray down on the packing box that doubled as a coffee table and said, "I'll be back with the drinks. What can I bring you ladies for drinks?"

"Gin and tonic and easy on the tonic," Caroline quickly responded. "This has been a long day."

Shelly had intended to ask for a sweet iced tea, but when she heard Caroline's request she quickly changed her mind. "Yes. Same for me. Thank you, Lyle." Shelly had been a rigid teetotaler before her fall from grace with Laurie. Now she kept a bottle of gin in her underwear drawer for a nip on those days when Laurie's care package of marijuana gummies was late.

He smiled back at her, his white teeth gleaming, and said, "Oh my pleasure. I always like to keep my ladies happy."

As he walked way, Shelly was taken by his muscled back and legs and his obviously well-muscled ass. My god, what a body, she thought as she starred. But what did he mean by 'my ladies?'

Caroline yelled out at him, "Lyle, we said casual, not male stripper."

He laughed. "I gave that up when I became a preacher. Besides I have shorts on."

"Sort of," Caroline responded. "Those shorts sure don't hide much."

"Is that a complaint?"

Caroline responded with silence.

"He was a male stripper?" Shelly asked.

"Yes. Just a part time job while he was in divinity school. That's where I met him. If you think he looks good with those shorts on wait until you see him without them." She paused for a moment. "It's a shame the church ladies aren't here to see him."

As she spoke Caroline leaned forward to pick up a few nuts off the table. Her loose-fitting tank top drooped forward giving Shelly a clear view of virtually all of Caroline's breasts. Again her morning and afternoon with Laurie jumped to mind. She couldn't stop herself from thinking how she would like to make love to the big soft tits Caroline was showing off. Shelly's head was spinning. This couple was unlike any she had ever met. But still... she was having fun.

Lyle came back out with the drinks setting them on the table and then sitting down on the couch between the two women. The couch was a small one and Lyle's muscled leg was pressed against Shelly's leg. She could feel it's warmth through the thin fabric of her dress. Lyle made no effort to move his leg. Although Shelly felt she should move in some way, she made no effort to do so. She remained sitting, enjoying the warmth of Lyle's body pressed against her.

Tell Shelly about your part time job during divinity school," Caroline said. She was leaning across Lyle to talk directly to Shelly. Her big breasts were resting against Lyle's abdomen, the tank top still open and giving Shelly a view. Shelly could feel herself becoming more aroused by the minute, but she was unsure whether the cause was the warmth of Lyle's masculinity pressed against her leg or the voyeuristic view of Caroline's naked breasts, or both.

"Most of the guys I went to school with worked construction or logging or farming or some such during the summers. Hard jobs. But my parents had a friend who owned a couple of strip joints in the Castro District in San Francisco. I made a lot more money working there than I could have logging. The tips were great."

"I think I've heard of the Castro," Shelly said. "Weren't those gay bars? Were you dancing for homosexuals?"

"Yeah sure. Their tips are as good or better than those from the straight ladies I danced for at the private parties I used to work."

But did you...?"

"Did I have sex with the customers? No not for money. Not as a part of the show. But there were times when someone was just too attractive to ignore, after hours if you will." He smiled.

"Like the night I met Caroline."

"Oh.... I see." Shelly was at a loss for words. She quickly drank off most of the drink Lyle had brought her.

"Caroline, did you order the pizza?" Lyle asked, changing the subject.

"Yes, it should be here soon."

"In that case," Lyle said, "maybe we could do a little of that good dope my brother gave me before we left California. Pizza is always better if you are a bit stoned. You wouldn't be offended would you Shelly?" he asked.

Shelly had finished her drink and felt a real need for something more. "No. Fine," she said softly.

The three of them sat on the sofa passing a joint around as they waited for the pizza delivery. Unlike the gummies Shelly had come to enjoy, the joint hit her immediately. It felt stronger than the marijuana she had smoked with Laurie, but that was months ago so... Well, it doesn't matter thought Shelly because I am feeling much better. As Lyle went to the door to get the Pizza, Shelly and Caroline turned towards each other. Caroline had one foot on the back of the couch and the other on the floor. Her shorts were failing to cover much of her pussy. Shelly stared, wanting to go plant her face in it as she had done with Laurie.

"Enjoying the view?" asked Caroline as she pushed more of her shorts aside.

"Hmm. Yes," she responded licking her lips. "And the dope is really good too." Shelly mimicked Caroline by putting one foot up on the back of the couch and the other on the floor. She pulled her dress down her leg so it lay in her lap. She then reached down with her fingers and pushed her panties aside.

By the time Lyle returned with the pizza Shelly had shed her panties and Caroline's shorts were lying atop them on the floor. The two women were leaning against opposite ends of the couch masturbating shamelessly. He watched them for a moment as he held the warm pizza and then said, "I'll take the pizza to the kitchen. We can reheat it later."

"Don't be long," Caroline said. "We want you involved also."

When he returned, he reached down with his hand and lifted Shelly to her feet, turning her to face Caroline while he slowly released the buttons on the back of her dress and the catch on her bra. As her clothes fell away, she could feel Lyle pressing his hips against her naked ass. My god she thought. Is that his dick I feel there? He must be huge. She reached around behind herself and wrapped her hand around the longest dick she had ever imagined. It was fully erect and stiffer, bigger, and harder than anything she had ever felt on her husband.

Caroline had thrown off her tank top so she was reclining on the couch completely naked as she played with her big soft tits and her gleaming pussy. "You should suck him Shelly," she said. "Suck my husband's cock. I like to watch." Lyle stepped away from her and sat on the couch, his erection arising straight up from his groin like a tall pole. He was smiling at her as he slowly stroked it.

"Do you like to suck cocks Shelly," he asked.

"I don't know," she responded. "I've never tried it."

"Well, there is no time like the present," Caroline said. "We'll teach you. Now just drop down on your knees between Lyle's legs. On your knees is the classic cock sucking position just like on your back for fucking." Caroline giggled at her dope fueled humor.

Shelly did as instructed. She was sitting back on her haunches between Lyles legs watching him stroke his cock a few inches from her face. She was mesmerized by the erect phallus before her. It was long and straight with a bulbous head that looked almost threatening. The shaft was straight and rumpled with the veins that brought it to erection. Below it, nestled in curly dark pubic hair, hung a sack containing his balls. Balls Shelly was sure were just waiting for a chance ejaculate. It must be the dope, she thought, but this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Who cares about beautiful sunsets, art in the Louvre, the soaring peaks of the Rockies? None would match the beauty of this erotic masterpiece before her. It was of course the dope causing this obsession. Lyle had a nice cock, but still it was just another cock, beautiful, but mainly in the eye of the beholder. But for right now the beholder of Lyle's cock was mesmerized and obsessed. There couldn't be another cock that grand in the world. She was sure of it.

"Now reach out with a hand and start to stroke it. Just like Lyle is doing," Caroline said.