Shelly is a Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly wrapped her hand around the cock, or at least as close as she could come to wrapping her hand around it. She began to slide it up and down, just as Lyle had been doing. "A little firmer," he said. "You won't hurt it."

As she stroked his shaft, she saw a drop of pearly liquid creep from the end of the cock. "Put that pre-cum on your fingers and use it to lube his shaft," Caroline told her.

Following instructions, Shelly dragged two fingers through the drop of viscous liquid and smeared it around the head of Lyle's prick. Lyle gasped almost silently as her fingers massaged the most sensitive parts of his member. Shelly pulled her hand back and smelled and then tasted Lyle on her fingers. Then she licked her hands, coating them abundantly with saliva and begin stroking his shaft.

"Use a twisting motion," Caroline advised.

As soon as she complied Lyle groaned and laid his head back on the couch, his eyes closed, lost in the joy of having a woman new to him stroking his cock. Caroline, still lying at the end of the couch, her legs spread obscenely, casually stroked the wet, slippery flesh between her pussy lips, occasionally dipping two fingers into her cunt for more liquid. She was enjoying the lush erotic scene before her.

"Now suck it," Caroline commanded.

Shelly paused her stroking, continuing to grip the shaft, but intimidated by the new instruction. She had never sucked a cock before. She looked over at Caroline in doubt.

"Yes, go on. Suck it," Caroline repeated.

Shelly turned away from Caroline, looking hard at the new drip of pearly pre-cum on the tip of Lyles magnificent cock. She leaned forward and touched the drop with the end of her tongue. The flavor, a bit salty, but not offensive, made her mouth water. Shelly opened her mouth wide and put it over the bulbous head before her. More of the flavor burst into her mouth.

"Now suck on it," Caroline said. "Like a popsicle."

Shelly pulled back sucking as she went, just as she had done with a popsicle when much younger. There was nothing sexy about a popsicle she thought, but this... oh yes this is so hot. She pulled back until the head left her mouth with a pop. It wagged before her. She grabbed the shaft and directed the phallus back into her eager mouth, taking it deeper this time. The head slid smoothly along her upper pallet while her tongue, with a mind of its own caressed the sensitive tissue on the lower side of the head. Then she pulled back, sucking again, until the head again popped from her mouth. She began repeating the process. She was salivating like mad and each time the cock exited her mouth it released a flood of saliva that dripped down the shaft.

"Use that to stroke him while you suck," Caroline ordered. "Use both hands and twist like you did before."

Shelly occasionally turned her head as the beast penetrated her mouth dragging the sensitive tip along the inside of her cheek. Lyle responded with a groan or an "Oh yes," when she did that.

"Now play with his balls," Caroline instructed. "Play with his balls and lick the shaft."

Shelly complied with Caroline's command, rolling Lyle's balls about in the palms of her hands, licking the underside of the shaft, and then caressing the head with her tongue. Between the dope and the eroticism of her first blow job, Shelly was lost in the experience. She heard Caroline's instructions and did her best to comply, but nothing else from her world mattered or even existed for her. There was just this big, hard, long, stiff cock that stood before her and needed tending to. And tend to it she did, alternating between playing with his balls and licking the outside and sucking for the next ten or fifteen minutes. This was the most fun she had ever had.

Caroline continued to casually masturbate as she watched Shelly servicing her husband. She knew Lyle well enough to recognize the signs of an approaching climax. Lyle had good control, but Shelly seemed to be a natural cocksucker and Caroline was certain Lyle could not hold out much longer. "Shelly," she said. "He's going to cum soon and I want to watch him squirt. Have you ever seen a man squirt?"

Shelly pulled back, still stroking, and looked over at Caroline. "No. What should I do?"

"Just keep stroking him. Rub the head on your tits"

Shelly rose to her knees so she was close to Lyle and a bit taller. After lubing her nipples with saliva, she began to rub the head of the cock on her engorged nipples. The sensation sent an array of sparks directly to her sex. She was enjoying the cock sucking because it was so... so something you shouldn't do. But this... this sent sensations directly into her system and she could suddenly feel an increasing need of her own.

It wasn't too last. Caroline's assessment of Lyle's condition had been spot on. He groaned and his cock begin to spew stream after stream of pearly white cum. Lyle was a squirter, not a dribbler. His first blast went straight up and coated Shelly's face. It was followed by three more which landed on her throat and then her tits. Eventually he eased to a slow flow from the tip.

Shelly was shocked by the blast of warm sticky cum to her face and sat, her hand still lightly on Lyle's cock as it dwindled to its dripping stage. "Now suck it. Clean him up," she heard Caroline command. Being obedient she sank down and pulled the head of Lyles cock into her mouth and caressed the head with her tongue and then sucked the last few drops out. To her surprise she liked the taste. It was like the precum only somehow different. Yes. She never imagined that this would be a flavor she enjoyed. When she finished with Lyle's dick she sat back, curling her legs beneath her and slowly scraped the cum off her face, throat, and chest, indulging her newly found taste for Lyle's cum by using her fingers to deliver it to her mouth where she savored and then swallowed. Lyle was lying back on the couch, his still swollen cock lying alongside a leg. Caroline still sat at the end of the couch but she was smiling broadly and applauding. "Congratulations Shelly. You have the makings of a natural cocksucker. Perhaps even a world class cocksucker."

Shelly took a feigned bow from her sitting position, and said, "Yum that was good but I think I'm ready for some pizza now."

The three of them sat naked around a wobbly kitchen table enjoying the reheated pizza. It's a shame Sam isn't here," Caroline said.

Shelly burst out laughing and let a glob of cheese dribble onto her breast. "Sam? My god no. Sam doesn't do sex. Not even with me."

"Really? Lyle said. "What a terrible way to live. Sex is one of the great gifts given us by God. What would life be without sex?"

"Very dull. I can tell you."

"You and Sam don't have sex?"

"We tried it a couple of times and he seemed to lose interest. He says sex is the tool of the devil made to lead people astray from God's true teachings."

"Oh oh. It sounds like he believes his sermons. They teach us in divinity school to preach against sex. It's a tool to raise money from blue nosed old parishioners. Even in divinity school they didn't tell us to live our preaching."

"Yes, well Sam believes it, and I have reached the point I just can't continue to live that way." Then she smiled. A smile with just a little bit of evil in it. "Let's not talk about Sam. He's in Nashville." She held out one of her boobs and said, "What I want to know is which one of you is going to lick this big gob of mozzarella off of my tit?"

"Both of us," Caroline replied as she smeared several fingers full of pizza sauce across Shelly's other tit. The two of them spent the next ten minutes or so carefully cleaning Shelly's breasts with their tongues. Long after the pizza toppings were gone, they continued to massage her breasts and suckle on her nipples. Shelly was in heaven.

Let's go to the bedroom now," Lyle eventually suggested. "If you haven't been getting any sex from Sam, I think there is a lot that Caroline and I can share with you."

Caroline laughed. "You always have sex to share, you horny bastard."

Lyle just laughed at her.

When they reached the bedroom, Lyle stretched out on the bed, his erect cock standing straight up as Caroline stroked it. She sucked on it briefly and then turned to Shelly who was standing by the bed watching and said, "He's definitely fully recovered. Time for you to mount up."

Shelly was intimidated by the size of Lyle's member. "Oh, I don't think I've ever put anything that big in me," she said. "Maybe I'll just watch and masturbate while you fuck him. I've been getting a lot of practice in masturbating lately."

"Nonsense," Caroline said. "Just take it a little slow at first. I want you to fuck him while I sit on his face."

Shelly bit her lower lip and then said, "Okay I'll try. She was still stoned and all that titty play had gotten her very aroused. She dropped to her knees on the bed and threw one leg over Lyle.

"No, no," Caroline said laughing. "Face the other way. I want to play with your titties while he does both of us."

"Oh yeah sure, "Shelly said, reversing her position. She was sitting on Lyle's legs now with his big cock resting against her mound. But it reached much higher than that. "Oh god, I'll never get all of that in me," she thought.

"That's it," Caroline said. "Now slide forward a little."

Shelly knee-walked the tiniest bit forward and sank down again, mashing Lyles erect cock forward so that it lay on the outside of her now dripping sex. She wiggled her butt a bit and felt his tool push her labia to the side and rub nicely against her clit. "Oh that's nice," she said.

"No," Caroline said. "You don't want to waste a tool that good by just masturbating on it. You need to fuck it. Trust me you'll love it."

Shelly rose up a bit and Felt Lyle's cock position itself just at the entrance to her cunt. Lyle had his hands on her hips guiding her. She was worried, but told herself, "If I'm going to be one of the bad girls, I have to try. It's not really adultery unless I fuck him." She let herself sink down just a little so she could feel Lyle's cock pressing against the ring of muscles bordering her cunt.

That's it," Caroline said. Just relax and let it in.

No one relaxes when people tell them to, Shelly included, but she was determined so she just pushed hard and felt the big head of Lyle's cock invade her. It hurt and she cried out, but then the pain was over and she felt so good, so fucking good, as the big cock slowly filled her. "Oh god yes," she said. Lyle pulled back, but not out and Shelly cried out, "No don't leave."

Lyle had no intention of leaving. He flexed his hips and drove his rigid tool even deeper into Shelly. He couldn't believe how hot and tight she was. It was like fucking a virgin, except she had gotten past the initial shock almost immediately.

It wasn't long before Shelly was using her legs to ride Lyle's big cock with a ferocious rhythm. Oh shit, this is good, she thought. She had fucked Sam a few times but it had been nothing like this. Lyles big prick was touching parts of her that had never been touched before and the sensations were amazing. She could feel a climax building, as she cried out with every thrust of his cock into her. Lyle wasn't really doing anything. He was just lying on his back watching Shelly fuck herself on his prick. Her rhythm was perfect, sinking each time to bring his prick to the end of her cunt, and then rising,so her cunt was nearly empty, before slamming down again. She was crying out with each thrust, swinging her head and her big tits back and forth wildly. Lyle could tell she was on the edge of a climax. Having come once already this evening, Lyle had control and staying power now, but he wanted Shelly to have a big climax now so he let her have her way. It only took a few minutes until Shelly tipped into a climax that tore through her whole body. It came so suddenly it was almost a surprise to her, but it was intense, almost violent. She screamed in ecstasy and the muscles in her cunt clenched ferociously around Lyle's prick. Then as fast as it had come, her climax ebbed and Shelly fell forward on Lyle's chest, sobbing, "Oh god. I never. Not like that. Never. Oh my god. So fucking intense."

Lyle moved his hips just enough to ensure that his prick remained impaled in Shelly's gradually relaxing cunt. He didn't start fucking her again. Not yet. He wanted her to relax and recover so she could enjoy another round.

When Shelly stopped her emotional sobbing and rose from Lyle's chest she said, "My god you're still in me."

"Sure, why not? We're just getting started. There's no rush. Just squirm your hips around a little and tell me how it feels."

"Oh yes that feels nice. Let's just stay like this."

"Sure," he said, flexing his cock within her as he spoke, "but Caroline wants some too, don't you Caroline?"

"Oh. Caroline?" Shelly had forgotten Caroline was even present. "Does that mean I have to get off now?" The idea was terrible. She was sitting on this marvelous cock that was filling and stretching her cunt to limits she hadn't known existed before today. That last thing she wanted was to give it up... but it was another woman's cock. Lyle belonged to Caroline.

"No, no," Caroline said. "I want him to eat me now. I'm going to sit on his face," she said as she positioned herself over Lyle's tongue. For the next half hour Shelly sat passively on Lyle's hips, his cock filling her cunt. She wanted Caroline to have the benefit of Lyle's concentration so she limited her actions to simply lightly flexing the muscles in her cunt and squirming a bit from time to time while she watched Lyle's magic tongue drive Caroline to three screaming orgasms. Shelly did indulge herself by occasionally mauling Caroline's tits.

After her third climax Caroline collapsed to the side gasping, I can't take any more you evil bastard. Lyle laughed at her and then flexed his prick in Shelly's cunt. Shelly leaned forward and rubbed her tits against Lyle's chest for a minute or two before sitting up again and joining Lyle in a slow, steady, rhythmic fuck.

About ten minutes later Caroline, who had gone off to pee, came wandering back in with Shelly's ringing cell phone in hand. Without thinking Shelly held out her hand and answered the call. As soon as she did so she froze, realizing it was Sam calling to tell her he had arrived in Nashville. Oh shit, she thought. How can I have a conversation with Sam while I'm sitting on another man's prick?

"Sam," she said, alerting the others to her problem. Lyle froze, but he left his prick imbedded deeply in her cunt.

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Nashville," he responded. "It was an easy drive." In typical Sam fashion he proceeded to tell her the details of his drive, the routing, the traffic, a close call with a deer, a drunk driver... he went on and on, leaving no opportunity for a response which was a god send to Shelly. Even though Lyle was holding still, Shelly was incredibly aroused and the situation had pushed her dangerously close to the edge of her third orgasm of the night (or was it her fourth. She couldn't remember).

Eventually Sam ran out of trip to describe and did what Shelly feared the most, asked a question, "Where are you tonight dear?"

"I'm home," she lied struggling to sound normal.

"Oh, I thought you were going to join Lyle and Sandi for dinner?"

"I did, but I've been done eating for hours. Another lie because she fully intended to eat Caroline's pussy before the night was out.

"Oh. Okay. Well, it's time for bed," he said. "I've got a big day tomorrow. Good night." He hung up without waiting for a response. Shelly sighed in relief.

"You did that well," Lyle said, flexing his prick within her.

"Yes, but now let's finish what we started."

He rolled her on to her back without withdrawing, so they were in a classic missionary position. Shelly spread her legs as wide as possible, feeling like a total slut as she did so. Lyle began ramming his cock into her with force he had been saving all evening. It was deeper and faster than anything she had ever experienced. She reached down and grabbed the backs of her thighs, pulling her legs further apart to enable him to penetrate her even further.

She briefly heard Sandi command, "That's it Lyle. Fuck her. Fuck her hard. Show her what a great cock like yours can do," but anything further from Caroline was lost as Shelly became lost in Lyle's fucking. She was crying out on each stroke. Shelly had never felt anything like this before. The pounding he was giving her pushed her into an almost continuous series of orgasms marked by her screams of passion. It continued until Lyle felt himself losing control and pulled out. Shelly lay on her back, her cunt still spasming from the fucking she had just endured. She was looking at Lyle on his knees between her legs stroking his engorged cock. "Go on Lyle. Spray it on me. Spray that hot jism of yours on my tits." Lyle groaned as he felt the cum rushing up his shaft. As the first blast sprayed on Shelly's tits, he roared and then groaned as each successive blast erupted on to her chest. Shelly was exhausted. She lay with her legs spread obscenely as she delighted in slowly spreading Lyle's cum around her chest. "Oh fuck yes," she said softly.

The threesome took a break, but there was more sex that continued for much of the night, including each of the women eating the other to a climax. Shelly spent the night, or what was left of it, sleeping sandwiched between Lyle and Caroline. She arose before them in the morning, pulled on her dress (no idea what had happened to her bra and panties) and walked barefoot the few blocks home in the cool early morning dawn. She was sore, covered with dried cum, and badly in need of a bath. As she soaked in the tub, she savored the evening before. "Oh my god, yes," she told herself. "I didn't know I could have that much fun." She giggled and then said, "I guess, I'm one of the bad girls now.... and I really want to keep it up."