Shelly Pt. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly, Part Five

The semester ended without incident. Shelly and I went to our summer jobs. It was as close to a regular life as we had ever known. We worked each day, came home each night and had the weekends off. I spent much time outside and my face and arms darkened from the sun. Shelly would bring research home of an evening and we would spend some time working on it, making notes, and organizing. The evening also had us practicing for our own recitals. The work schedule didn't allow for the practice time we would have liked. But we were making improvements.

Shelly's graduate recital was to be in March. Mine would be in April. Back to our summer. Whoever got home first would begin supper. It varied who got there first. No one person had to shoulder all the responsibility. During the week, we got to bed early in order to be well rested. Then, as you know, get up early and go to the coffee machine. This was prime time for us both. A time of togetherness and just being. Many times, there was no talking. But we had become very close.

It was one of those moments in morning with coffee.

I told her.

"Shelly, I love you."

She stared at me with big eyes and replied.

"I know."

Maybe not the reply I wanted. But I knew she had feelings for me. I wouldn't push.

We never left the other without a hug and kiss these days. Just like old married people. I'd seen my parents do this for years. It was always the last thing they did before parting for the day. Shelly's parents were divorced in what sounded like an ugly battle. I can't imagine what it was like for her. The summer was one of the best times in my life thus far. Shelly had a lot to do with that. I really had come to love her very much.

August arrived and we would soon return to our university posts. We both had much to do. Music to practice and a thesis to write. We decided to have the thesis professionally prepared and edited. I couldn't do it as I was no English major.

There began to be practice sessions with pianist and earnest prep for recitals. The idea was if we did a lot of the work in the fall semester, it would be easier in the spring. There were many, many late nights in the music building, the library or just writing. Keeping track of citations and making sure all was as it should be. By the end of September, we both submitted a copy of our thesis.

Just before fall break. We had talked about it and decided there would be no school work over break. A vacation of sorts. I asked Shelly what she wanted to do over break. She made no verbal response, but, unzipped my pants, took hold of my cock and pulled me into the bedroom. We screwed each other senseless that night. That is want she wanted for break. It gave me pause to think. What can I do to make it a special week for Shelly? I wanted her to have more than just sex. It should be an event of some kind. I also knew there was a shop in town that catered to things of the sexy nature. A trip may be in order.

I made the trip during the day in the middle of the week. Shelly was busy with her schedule. We didn't have a lot of money. The lady at the store suggested restraints, a leather paddle, a riding crop, and a leather blindfold. I told her I couldn't afford all that.

She came up next to me and asked.

"Do you have dress ties?"

I said yes.

"That will work just as well".

Then she explained how to attach them to the bed and ultimately to Shelly. I was asked if I had leather gloves. I do and was told those would work for spanking, if she liked that sort of thing. She was also kind enough to suggest a "how to" website for further instructions. I thanked her for her time. She smiled and spoke. "You kids have fun." I came home with a powerful vibrating wand. How to watch a website without Shelly knowing what I was up to. The library might be a good place.

I met up with Shelly in the afternoon, just before we had to go to rehearsals.

She looks at me and speaks.

"What have you been up to? You look guilty of something."

I gave her a peck on the lips and answered.

"Oh, just a little project for you. You'll find out soon enough."

That made her smile and satisfied her question. For the moment.

Rehearsals went fairly well. The trumpet section was thrown out of the session. The director insisted they not return until their parts were properly prepared. I would hate to have to be that section leader. He will most likely get an ass reaming from the director. Once things were done, I waited for Shelly in the lobby.

She glides up to me and bumps my hip with hers.

"Let's go home." She speaks.

Shelly calls it home as well. Nice to hear. It was a leisurely hand in hand walk to the apartment. Noodles would be our supper for tonight. A little bit of relaxation. Then we would return to the music building to practice. We were there late as well. Trying get in as much as possible before our "little vacation." Shelly clung to me on the way home. I think she was tired. So, no fooling around when we got home. We washed up, brushed teeth and slid into bed. I have become very accustomed to having Shelly in bed with me. More so than I ever thought I would. It isn't about sex all the time either. It is the close physical contact of someone you care for deeply. This is still a new and learning experience for me.

The next morning, there was no alarm. Sleeping late is an extravagance we don't often have. Sometimes Shelly would spoon me. Or, be next to me with her head on my shoulder. It is still a treat to feel her naked body on mine.

The coffee maker calls us. We answer. Coffee is taken as we stand in the kitchen. We are a mess. Our hair is awry and the marks from the pillows are still on our faces. The second cup had us on the sofa with a blanket wrapped around us, Shelly in my lap and leaning against me. It is a quiet time for us.

Shelly announces.

"I think I'd like to paint my fingernails today. Would you like to do my toes for me?"

I have to tell her that I have never done that for anyone. But I would love to do it for her. We empty the coffee pot and contemplate making another. It is a little chilly so we put on some clothes. Slobbing out, so to speak. I have on jeans and a flannel shirt. Shelly opts for sweat pants and steals one of my flannel shirts. She goes braless today. I have the impression Shelly doesn't like bras at all. They must be uncomfortable or something. She usually takes them off as soon as we are home.

The second pot of coffee had Shelly at the table. She is going to paint her nails. I sit with her to watch and talk. When she is finished, it is time for me to try my hand at it. There is polish all over her toes. I'm not very good at this. Shelly says it can be cleaned up though. We had a fun time of it. We sit for a time, doing nothing. She comments I need a shave. No, I haven't done that today.

"Can I shave you?" She asks.

We head to the bathroom. I sit. Shelly lathers me up, sits in my lap and scrapes the hair from my face. She is quite gentle and this is an intimate moment for us. We are still learning about each other. Shelly cleans my face. She sits in my lap with a look on her face. Something I can't describe. Suddenly she leans in to kiss me hard.

Once she pulls back, she speaks.

"Ben, I'm falling in love with you. You aren't going to break my heart, are you?"

I took her face in my hands, looked into her eyes and answered.

"No Shelly. I'm not going to break your heart. I don't know where we are going, but I know I want to be with you. You know I love you."

We sat quietly for a time.

Late in the morning, we cleaned house a little. You know, sweeping, doing dishes and putting things away. I find I like keeping the place tidy for Shelly instead of being a messy bachelor. We take a break for another cup of coffee.

Out of the blue, Shelly asks.

"Would you like to shave my legs? That would be a luxury I've never had."

I ask.

"What? Right now?"

She responds.

"Yeah, you got something else to do?"

Then she laughs.

So, I say. "Let's go."

Now I thought we would just run off to the bathroom, lather her up and do this. Nope. She runs the tub, strips down and slides.

Shelly says.

"It goes better if I soak a little."

In a moment of inspiration, I inquire.

"So, I should wash you?"

She replies.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. No one has ever given me a bath. Do it and I'll make it worth it for you."

So, I bathe Shelly. She is in heaven. Then when soaked enough, I shave her legs. Right up to her neat triangle. And, there might have been a little stimulation there.

Shelly is out of the bath and hardly dry before she is pulling me to the bed. I didn't need any motivation either. Doing this for her really had me turned on.

We had enough foreplay. Right to the sex. It was quick and intense. And we enjoyed it. Besides, I had other plans for her later. Clothes back on and then out to the kitchen for some lunch.

Canned soup today. It's a quick meal and I always have some on supply. Once lunch is done, we practice some. Nothing major, just warm up and scales.

Later, Shelly asks about her "surprise."

I ask.

"Do you want it now?"

"I want it now. "

She responds.

"Okay." I speak. "Go to the bedroom and take your clothes off. I will be right there."

Shelly ran to the bedroom.

I got out the vibrator and cleaned it thoroughly. You never know and I don't want her to have an infection. This one plugs into a wall socket. So, I wander into the bedroom to find a naked Shelly waiting with a magnificent grin on her face. I hold up the vibrator.

"Are you gonna use that on me?" She asks.

"All I say is. "Yup."

Now I want you to know that I didn't go straight to her pussy. I turned it on and tried it on her neck and shoulders. There were several different speeds and patterns to explore. Shelly commented several times on how good it felt. So, I moved to her breasts and let the machine do it's magic. Shelly's nipples responded at once and she moaned softly.

"OMG that feels good." She speaks.

So slowly down her belly it went. Shelly was ready. Her movements were involuntary as the machine touched her pussy. Then, I turned up the speed. Her back arched and Shelly cried out. That was the fastest orgasm I'd ever observed.

"Again, do it again." She spoke.

"Have you ever had a vibrator before?" I asked.

"No, just keep doing that." She answered.

I took great pleasure in stimulating Shelly. Watching her face was also most intriguing. I think when you're making love to someone actively, you don't see all this. But when using the vibrator on her, I can be more observant. I found it exciting. The facial expressions she made. The sounds that issued from her. The way Shelly's body undulated.

Shelly had three orgasms before she wanted me to stop. She said she couldn't take it anymore.

"Now that I'm done, let's take care of you." Shelly said breathlessly.

So, I lost my clothes and was going to push her down and take her.

She spoke.

"No please, I can't take more stimulation there. I want to suck you off."

Shelly traded me places on the bed. She began slowly. It wouldn't take me long. I was already hard and turned on. Shelly then moved quickly up and down on me, stopping now and again to lick me. She did something I hadn't expected. I was nearing climax and she knows me well enough to tell. Shelly turned the vibrator on and pressed it against my balls. It was my turn to arch my back in ecstasy. She swallowed and swallowed until I stopped.

I looked down at her and spoke.

"You planned that didn't you?"

She just smiled. Then she crawled up next to me and we held each other.

Shelly, Part Six

There was much of the day left after that first session. Shelly and I were playful all that afternoon. At one point in the kitchen, I pushed her against the counter with her back towards me. Shelly's sweat pants were pushed down and I took her right there. Her elbows rested on the counter while I screwed her. It was great and then I came. Shelly had not yet and she wanted to. So, I plopped her ass on the counter, spread her thighs and used my mouth on her. Then, we went back to bed for some more activity. The vibrator was very useful for us both. By the end of the day, we each experienced several orgasms.

Isn't it wonderful to want someone like this? Over and over. Then we slept. Our heightened libidos were active in the night as well. We found each other for more loving in the night.

The next morning was extremely lazy for us. We managed to make and drink coffee. That was about it. Shelly informed me she was sore from yesterday. I said I was sorry about that.

She replied.

"Don't be sorry. I loved every second of it. You fucked me good and hard. You are too good to me."

Her little talk and complements had me semi-hard again. This just from remembering yesterday and last night. Shelly noticed my growing ardor.

"Go lay on the bed." Shelly ordered me.

I did so and Shelly followed not long after. She sat next to me on the bed with a towel and baby oil. A generous portion was poured on her hand and then on my cock. I went super hard. Slowly, she began to work of me. Long strokes up and down my length. Shelly would stop now and again to give the head little twists and turns. I was enjoying this very much.

Then she asked.

"Want to cum now?"

I nod yes. Shelly increased her speed and it drove insane and then over the edge. I came all over her hands and myself.

"I'm surprised you have any cum left in you after yesterday." She commented.

I looked at her and spoke.

"Come up here and let me have that face."

She did better than that. Shelly lay on top of me with my slippery and gooey body under her. Shelly was right, she was a little sore. But she slid down on me. It occurred to me. NO CONDOM!!! I was about to become frantic.

Shelly put her finger to my lips and spoke.

"It's okay Ben. I want this."

Slowly she glided up and down my cock with her pussy. About five minutes of this and she had a nice little orgasm.

It was a magical morning for me. Shelly insisted we shower together. I was to shave her legs again and she would shave my face. By the time we dressed, it was lunch time. We didn't speak much, but we constantly touched the other. Not in a sexual way. In the way two people love one another.

The early afternoon had us playing tuba duets. Musicians develop a feel for how others play. Given enough time, you have an intuition. Shelly and I had this and much more. Then we worked on our solo materials. I asked Shelly if we could add one of our tuba duets to our recitals. She likes that idea. Although, the tuba prof would have to approve it. I didn't think there would be any problem.

We ordered Chinese food for dinner and had it delivered. Then we sat on the sofa together, watching some football game. Shelly got up at one point and brought a blanket back to the sofa. She snuggled up to me and under the blanket. The TV droned on and the commentators said nothing of consequence.

Shelly lay still, quiet and asleep. I had no desire to wake her. Only to watch her sleep and make her feel safe and wanted. An hour or so later, I carefully lifted her in my arms and carried her to bed. Silently, I locked things up and turned off lights before placing myself in the bed next to her. Shelly instinctively found me and latched on. Sleep engulfed us.

There were a few days of fall break that we didn't have sex. Shelly's time. I was fine with that. But it didn't mean she didn't have and get my attention.

The weekend found us back in action with each other. We spent Sunday napping and resting for the return to classes. The weeks leading up the holidays were full ones. Teaching, going to classes, going to rehearsals, and practicing with the pianists. It made for some very late nights for us both. There was the physical exhaustion, but also the mental as well. It seemed we both were constantly thinking about what we had to do, what we were doing and a million other decisions. It was draining.

Sometimes, when we got home, we just crashed. For me, one of the things that made this all bearable was Shelly. She always knew how I felt as she was doing the same things. A week or so before Thanksgiving, we were notified that our thesis's had been accepted with a few adjustments. A great weight lifted.

A celebration was in order. Saturday night we would go out to a nice dinner. It would be expensive and a bit of a drain on our finances, but we thought we deserved it.

We chose a place that had a lounge and live music. That's easy in a college town that has a music program. We knew a few of the guys and gals in the jazz department. They told us the food was good and they would be playing that night. I even called to make reservations. We were very much looking forward to our night out. Once the recitals were done in the spring, we thought we should maybe do this again. But I get ahead of myself.

The week continued. More teaching, more classes and more practice. Shelly had an Orchestra concert late in the week. I attended of course. There will always be this vivid memory of her walking out onto the stage. Her long black dress hugging her body. Her hair pulled back and her eyes searching the crowd to find me. The smile on her face when she did.

There was a bit of warming up. The concert mistress stood to have the sections tune. Then about an hour and a half of well-prepared music. I know Shelly's tone quality very well and easily could hear her. There were many pieces that show cased the brass. Berlioz, Mahler and others with fine parts.

The program ended and I went to find Shelly. I knew just where to look. She was back stage and storing her tuba in the case. I don't know why I did it, perhaps I just wanted to. I moved quickly up to her to lift her off the floor and twirl her around. Shelly squealed with laughter. That is until I kissed her in front of everyone. They applauded.

I told her.

"You were the best one in your row."

Shelly said.

"Well thank you. But I think you only say that because you love me."

I frowned a mock frown and retorted.

"Well, you are the best one and it's true, I do love you."

Shelly looked at me softly and responded.

"And I love you."

The tuba was stored and we walked home in the crisp night air. I thought Shelly was a goddess in her formal concert dress. Others were going out for drinks and whatever. I just wanted to be with Shelly. She was in agreement. Besides, we were going out on Saturday. Her heels were off as soon as she was inside. I helped to unzip her dress. Shelly went into the bedroom and appeared a few moments later in panties and a T-shirt.

"Can you rub my shoulders?" She asked.

You know that I did that for her.

While I did this, Shelly spoke.

"My mother wants me to come home for Thanksgiving. She complained she hasn't seen me in over a year. I want you to come with me Ben. I want my mother to meet you."

I sat quietly for a moment. I had similar request from my parents to come home for the holidays. But in my mind, I didn't feel the need to go see them. My younger siblings assumed much of their time and attention. I had Shelly and that was all I wanted. But I said yes to Shelly. She turned to give me a big hug and said thank you. I'll tell Mom we are coming. She knows we have been living together. I'll insist we have the same bedroom. I worked her shoulders a little longer, then we went to bed.

I lay awake for some time. Meeting parents is a big deal. It made me nervous for some reason. All this was out of my comfort zone. College had been my life for the last five years. I was comfortable here. Comfortable with my life with Shelly. It made me think though. This won't last forever. Our degrees over next spring. Then what? More college? A doctorate? A teaching job? The most important topic. What of Shelly and me? I fell into an uneasy sleep.