Shelly Pt. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cast a look at Shelly. "What do you want to do Shelly?" I asked, thinking I knew.

But she surprised me with her answer.

"I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me your bitch and fuck me anyway you want."

There was hunger in her eyes. She wanted all the decisions to be taken away from her. I confess, I felt like that sometimes as well. You get tired of it. This was a release for her. Based on what we had already done together, I began to formulate a plan based on my discussions with the lady at the adult store and research.

"Shelly, take off your clothes and go lay face down on the bed." I ordered.

Shelly stripped in front of me and scurried off. My stomach was doing summersaults. Yes, I was nervous about this not having done anything like it. I stood and went to the bedroom. Shelly was as I had asked. I went to the closest and returned with several of my ties in hand. The first I used to blindfold Shelly. Then I tied her hands to the headboard. Her breath was shallow and quick. Then I spread her legs and each foot was attached to a corner. Shelly evaluated this and found she couldn't move much. I had spanked Shelly before and knew she liked it. Now a step further. I removed my belt and folded it. The leather was slowly draped across Shelly's ass. She wiggled as I did so.

A few light taps followed. "Harder." She whispered.

Then followed a good solid smack with my belt. A sharp breath from Shelly. A red mark left there. I let some time pass before the next stroke. I teased her by dragging my belt on her ass. Then without warning, another stroke. I had learned to let things soak in, so to speak. Giving Shelly time to absorb. There would follow three more strokes in time. None too close to another. I could see between Shelly's legs. She was very wet.

I untied her feet and ordered her to pull her knees up under her. I had to help her with this. Once in place, I stripped myself. I place my body behind her, spread her ass cheeks and slide my cock into her dripping slit. I was slow to begin. But I recalled she wanted "fucked hard." I grabbed her hips and pounded in and out of her. Shelly groaned and moaned with each thrust. Once she found my rhythm, she pushed back against me.

I have never seen her as wet as she was. Orgasm loomed close for me now. I pulled out of her and Shelly struggled to keep me in her. Going round to the headboard, I loosed her hands. The blindfold remained in place.

"I want you on your knees." I commanded.

Shelly moved hurriedly but struggled with balance. I had to catch her.

"Open your mouth." I stated sternly.

My cock dripped with juices. This I slide into her mouth. I used her mouth as I had used her pussy. Resting had helped me stave off coming, but soon I was close again. My breathing matched Shelly's now. But I pulled out of her mouth, ready to cum.

"No!! Give it to me. I want it all in my mouth. I want to swallow you." Shelly said breathlessly.

It was all I needed. I let go in her. She drank it all down. We collapsed on the bed.

Something else I had learned. After care was important. I got up and went to the bath. Warm water to fill the tub. Returning, I cradled Shelly in my arms and placed her in the water. I gently as I knew how, I soaped and washed her. Then followed with shampooing her hair. Once finished, I lifted her from the tub and dried her, combed and toweled her hair. She was taken to the bed and placed there under blankets. I returned to the living room to shut it all off. Once in bed myself, I pulled her to me. Shelly snuggled and we slept.

I am not sure what was going on. It seemed like a dream I couldn't recall. When my senses came to me, Shelly was unrolling a condom on me.

"Good morning, Ben. You are really hard and I'm not going to waste this."

And then she mounted me and slide down around me. This is quite the way to wake up. Shelly riding me. I watched her breasts move with her. Shelly's movements became more frantic as she pushed down harder.

"Cum with me Ben. Let's do it together."

I did. A few moments later.

"That was a really a good one and our first fuck of the year. How many can we have today?" Shelly giggled.

I smiled at her and spoke.

"As many as I can do."

Then we got up and had coffee.

We sat at the kitchen table.

"Want to talk about last night?" I asked as I was unsure about how she felt.

Shelly took a long sip of coffee before answering.

"I liked it. What you did to me. My ass is a little sore. But you did what I have wanted. To be taken and controlled. Then you took such loving care of me after. That was even better. What about you?"

I reached for her hand before answering.

"I didn't like hurting you. But I know you kind of like spanking. You had me very aroused. The way you reacted and how your body responded. I liked bathing you and taking care of you."

Shelly got up and into my lap.

"Ben, you did something I wanted from you and with you. Don't worry, you didn't hurt me. Now then, where is the vibrator? Let's have some more fun."

We took New Year's Day off. The next day was back to practicing. Shelly and I were very intent now. Shelley's March recital was a little more than two months away. A focused as we have been, it was time to be more so. The days would be longer for us both. Also, less time together. That part concerned me, but it was temporary.

January didn't last very long as it was half over before classes began. Shelly and I lived in the music building. The next month was more intense. The tuba prof was pushing us hard, plus our regular work load. We had managed to send out some inquiries about positions elsewhere. But heard nothing yet. Shelly and I were not eating well, if at all. The apartment was a disaster.

I made a suggestion.

"Shelly, how about calling your mom. Tell her we need her here to take care of us."

A very tired Shelly agreed. It would also give Marie some purpose and, we really did need her. Shelly called her mom and explained the situation. Marie was at once worried about us and she would drive to campus the next day. Shelly gave her directions and got an approximate time of arrival. We both wanted to be there we she got there. We fell into bed.

The next day was a struggle. The alarm sounded and we went to it. Every spare moment was a practice room. You've heard about "Buns of steel"? Shelly and I had lips of steel. Yes, we played that much.

The day ended early for us. No late night practices. Marie was to arrive. Her car pulled up and she was out.

Once in the door, she said.

"Oh heavens, this place is a mess. You two look awful. When did you eat last? Ben, go out to my car. I have lots of groceries to bring in. Marie began to at once mother over us. I brought in countless bags of food and cleaning materials. Marie put it all away while making us the first good meal in a while.

After dinner, Marie sent us to the shower. (One at a time.) We were ordered to bed. Shelly and I offered no argument. As I drifted off, I could hear Marie cleaning.

The next morning, I could smell coffee and bacon. I dressed and went out to the kitchen with Shelly in tow. Marie had made everything already. All we had to do was sit. It appeared as though she had slept on the sofa. We would have to do better than that for her. It was time for us to go. Marie had also packed us lunches to take, with orders to eat it all. We were also told to call her an hour or so before coming home. She would have dinner waiting. Then Marie sent us out the door like a mom sending her kids to school.

We worked and practiced all day. Marie was called at seven. We would be home in about an hour. All Marie said was. "Be prompt." Shelly and I came home to eat pasta, meat sauce, garlic bread and salad. Marie made certain we ate our fill. Then we were once again ordered to clean up and get to bed. "There will be fooling around and watching TV. You two need your rest. Shelly, get moving. And Ben, you're next."

Shelly smiled as she traipsed over to her mother, gave her a hug and kiss, then added. "Thanks Mom."

While Shelly was in the shower, I had time to look around the apartment. Marie had been busy. The place was spotless. Shelly appeared and I replaced her. By the time I got to bed, Shelly was out like a light. Marie could be heard cleaning. This was the rest of our week. Marie did indeed take care of us.

Some things I noticed. With Marie in our home, she had purpose. Shelly and I only had to worry about school. Nothing else. Marie had taken charge of all else. Marie was also taking more care of herself. She did her hair now and wore makeup. She stood straighter. We came home one day to find that Marie had gone through the closet, gathered all the dirty laundry, towels and washed it. Not only that, but hanged everything, folded everything and put it all away.

I said to Shelly that I was a little embarrassed by this.

Marie said rather sternly.

"You don't think I have seen men's dirty underwear before?"

But then she smiled.

"Now then. Sit down. Dinner is ready."

I don't know what we would have done without her now. Up until this point, I had always called her Marie.

This evening, I asked her.

"Marie, would it be okay if I called you Mom?"

Marie's look softened. She placed a hand to my cheek and answered.

"Yes, if I can call you Son."

It was agreed.

The weekend arrived. You would think we would have slept in. We didn't. Shelly and I went to practice. Not before Marie had made us eat breakfast and made us lunches. We had the order to not stay all night and call before coming home.

Shelly and I played until exhausted. True to our word, we called first, then took our time putting things away. What we found when arriving home was unexpected. Dinner was ready and waiting. Instead of Marie, my mom was there now too. Both of them standing there.

I opened my mouth, but Marie cut me off.

"I found your parents phone number in a drawer. I called them to say what a state things were in here when I arrived. You Dad at once drove your mom here, then we the three of us went grocery shopping. He helped us unload and then went home to look after your siblings."

My Mom chimed in.

"Ben, how come you didn't say anything. Marie says you two looked horrible."

I had nothing to say. Shelly was giggling.

"Sit down and eat your dinner." Marie added.

The four of us did so. It was a good solid meal. Then as has become habit, Shelly and I were sent to bed. Yes, I will confess to you. Shelly and I were not doing a good job of taking self-care. Our mothers stepped in and I am grateful.

Shelly's recital would be in a few weeks. The two moms were determined to stay at least until that time. But we didn't have room for both moms. Instead, they found a motel nearby and made a long term arrangement. But each morning, they were there before we were up. (We gave them keys.) Breakfast and coffee were always ready. While Shelly and I worked, the moms cleaned, did dishes, did laundry and kept us in food.

It was the weekend before Shelly's recital. The Mom's announced they needed a break and were going home for a few days. We would have to fend for ourselves. This wasn't exactly true. The fridge was full of premade meals. They were giving us a little space. Friday, they left.

Shelly and I sat in a very clean apartment. Marie and Mom had stripped our bed, washed the sheets, and then made the bed again. They did all the blankets too.

Shelly said.

"I don't know what we would have done without them?"

The two of us had not been alone for some time.

"When are they coming back?" I asked.

Shelly answered.

"Sunday night, I think. So, they can be here Monday morning."

Then Shelly added.

"You have until Sunday night to fuck me as many times as you can."

My eyes opened, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the bedroom. We had sex a couple of times that night, again in the morning and then went to practice. As busy as we were, I can't recall ever being happier.

Mom's checked on us Sunday night and then went to the motel. Monday was busy. Shelly had practice sessions with her pianists and we went through our duet often. We came home one night to find Shelly's concert attire pressed and cleaned, her shoes polished to a bright reflective shine. Marie did her daughter's hair. Shelly was radiant.

The night of the recital, my entire family showed along with some of Shelly's. My sisters handed out programs. Aunts, Uncles, cousins and other relatives applauded Shelly as though she was one of them. Indeed, I believe that they thought of her as one of them. Shelly's recital was a grand success. The Mom's had much to do with that.

Just before the final number, Shelly stood to thank all that had made it a success. All the relatives that had come for support and especially her "Two Moms" that had held it together for us. The last number done, Shelly stood on the stage while everyone rose to applaud. Shelly came down and was at once surrounded by Marie and my mom. To our surprise, Dad had rented out a restaurant room. He invited all to come and celebrate with us. My family and Shelly's. It was a great and relaxing time.

Shelly was done, but mine was yet to come. Oh, she still has her job to do. Mom and Marie still took care of us. They disappeared at times to give us time to be alone. I spent lots of time in the music building.

Shelly was very supportive, offering helpful suggestions and listening critically. My day came in April. It was a repeat of Shelly's. Both families there in support. The duet Shelly and I worked on was to be the last piece of the evening. I made a long list of thanks, ending with the moms. Then Dad took us all out again for a feast. Most left that evening to return home. Marie and Mom lingered until the next morning. Yes, they were there and fixing breakfast before Shelly and I were up. But they packed and were heading to their homes that morning.

"We are both very proud of you two." They spoke.

Marie said to me.

"You are the Son I wish I had. Take care of my daughter and yourself."

Mom said to Shelly.

"You're one of my daughters now. Take care of my son and yourself. We'll all be there for graduation."

We got good long hugs and they departed. Shelly and I went to work. We both had very light hearts. Classes to teach and lessons to give, but it was all easy now. The Moms had left us lunches again. We sat in the lounge eating.

Shelly quietly asked me.

"Are you gonna fuck me when we get home?"

I suddenly wished for the end of the day and rehearsals. And yes, I did when we got home.

Graduation was in a few weeks. It was a golden time for us. Shelly received an offer to teach tuba and work on her doctorate at a rather large university. They were sort of interested in me but didn't need two tuba teachers. I was offered a position in the education department. I would also be able to work on my doctorate.

It would be a least four more years of study, research and all the other stuff. Graduation was good. Seeing the families was better. But graduation was a stepping stone for us. The night before graduation, Shelly and I went to bed. I know it isn't romantic or anything like what you see in the movies.

But as we lay there, that black velvet box came out.

"Shelly, I have something to ask you." I said sheepishly.

Great Grandmother's ring came out. Shelly's eyes enlarged.

"Shelly, would you be my wife?"

The words were hardly out of my mouth.

"YES, YES, YES, YES. She said over and over. I put the ring on her finger. It has been there ever since.

A bit later, in bed, we made love. I reached to the drawer for a condom.

Shelly said.

'No Ben, not this time. I want you inside me. I want to feel you let go deep in me."

I made love to my wife to be. It was a very different feeling than before. I loved it and Shelly loved it. The sharing of something between us very special. Shelly wanted me again later. This worked out well as I wanted her as well.

We graduated the next day. The family was there as promised and we celebrated together. Shelly and I worked our summer jobs from before. I did the outside thing. Shelly was back at the library working and doing research for our future. We would need to come up with Doctoral projects.

It was a good summer. We worked during the day, came home like normal people and made lots of love. Late in the summer we moved from our apartment to another several hours away. Fortunately, my parents and Marie came along to help. They had become very close and Marie had been integrated into my family. She would visit them often and they her. Marie was becoming vibrant again. She got out more and lived. It was good to see. She was always Mom now.

That fall we began work again on our next level. The Moms kept tabs on us to make sure we were doing okay. Shelly and I continued to play in various organizations, Orchestra, wind ensembles, brass ensembles, and TUBACHRISTMAS. I think the last will always be my favorite.

Research was slow and methodical. We both did a lot teaching as it was the only way we could live. But that was okay. About the second year into our studies, the moms came to live with us again. Shelly would need some help taking care of our daughter, Sheila Marie. The Moms now became the Grand moms. They couldn't have been happier about it.

Fini