Shelly Slips into Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Reverend Carlisle turned to Shelly who had risen as they came out and shook her hand, noticing it was a bit damp from nerves. They introduced themselves, the Reverend asking her to please call him Carl and suggesting they step into his office.

Shelly was stunned by how handsome Carl was. Tall and broad shouldered with narrow hips, his skin an inky black. His hair was neatly trimmed with no beard. His eyes focused intently on Shelly's eyes as he introduced himself. But they quickly dropped, scanning her breasts which pushed out even in the conservative dress she wore, her narrow waist, her hips, and her slim legs below the dress. My god, thought Shelly. The Church Wives weren't kidding. He's gorgeous and he just radiates sex. As they walked into the office he gestured towards a couch and suggested they sit there. Each of them took a seat at opposing ends of the couch. Shelly sat nervously with her knees pressed together. "How do I go about this?" she asked herself.

They sat talking about their two churches for some time, until the Reverend made his move telling her that he liked her dress.

"Oh really," she said hoping this would be the opportunity she was seeking.

"Yes," he said. "Stand up so I can get a better look at it."

Shelly rose from the couch and took a few steps towards the end so she was standing before him. Then she did a quick pirouette.

"Yes. It's lovely and so are you," he said. "Have a seat," he said patting the couch next to himself.

Progress, thought Shelly as she sat down next to Carl, crossing her legs and letting her dress slide up over her knees.

"Now where were we?" Carl asked.

"We were talking about my dress," Shelly said, deliberately dropping the ostensible purpose of the meeting.

"Oh yes. It's a lovely fabric." He reached out and picked up the hem of the dress just above her knees rolling it back and exposing a bit more thigh. He let the back of his hand stroke the top of her leg as he moved back the hem of the dress.

Shelly reached down and put her hand atop Carl's saying, "You have the softest hands."

"Oh thank you," he said, rolling his hand over so it was lying atop her bare thigh with the fingers on the inside.

"Umm, that feels lovely," Shelly said deliberately pushing her breasts out as she spoke. She uncrossed her legs, being careful to leave her hand atop his and keep it firmly in place on her thigh. She made no effort to push her knees back together and Carl took that as an invitation to slide his hand around to the inside of her thigh. Shelly sighed as he slid his fingers higher on the inside of her thigh.

Carl thought Shelly's sigh an invitation to proceed. He began to use his free hand to release the buttons on her dress while he continued to massage the inside of her thighs rising higher and pushing the fabric aside as he released the buttons. "You have such beautiful legs," he said as he pushed the cloth of the dress aside exposing them.

Shelly was unbelievably horny. "Should we be doing this here?" she asked hoping beyond anything imaginable that he would say yes.

"No one is going to bother us," he said. "My wife is gone for the day." (He knew she was with the Mayor for the afternoon.) As he spoke his fingers reached her panties feeling the dampness on them. She gasped as he touched her most sensitive parts through the soggy panties.

"Oh. Yes I guess that's right." She moved her hand to his lap unable to resist the desire to touch the growing lump there.

"Shall I lock the door?" he asked.

"Please." As he walked towards the door she was thinking of the discussion among the Church Wives about black mens' endowment. Her pussy clenched. "Tell me Reverend," she said just as he reached the door. "Is it true what they say about black men. That they have large . . ." she paused as he stood fiddling with the lock. "Large cocks," she finished.

"Some do and some don't," he responded, looking over his shoulder.

"And you," she asked, gasping a bit as one of her hands cupped a breast.

"Perhaps you should look and find out." When he turned and walked back he had opened his trousers and let the large black snake beneath them out. It was partially engorged but still hung down swinging back and forth as he walked back.

Shelly stared at the Reverend's swaying dick as he walked toward her. My god that is a big cock, she thought, feeling an arousing bolt of lust and yes, a little fear, as he walked towards her. She was silent staring with her eyes open until he stood before her.

"Yes, I would say you have a big cock. May I touch it?" Without waiting for an answer she reached out cupping it from beneath and hefting the weight of the beast. He stood before her in in silence as Shelly stroked his still growing cock.

After letting her fondle his cock until it was fully erect and pointing directly at her, Carl said, "Let me see your breasts."

Shelly leaned back, her legs spread wantonly with the hem of her dress pushed nearly to her waist. She slowly released the remaining closed buttons on the dress so it was open from top to bottom. Leaning forward to shuck the dress off her shoulders and release the catch on her bra she reached out with her tongue and just barely touched the tip of his prick. Then she leaned back and pulled her bra off tossing it to the side, as the Reverend began slowly stroking his tool. Shelly held her full, soft breasts out to him, "Like this?"

"They're beautiful,"

"So is your cock."

"Do you suck cocks Shelly?"

"Yes," she responded, wondering if she could even get the beast into her mouth.

"Good. Is it true what they say about white girls? That they are great cock suckers?"

Shelly leaned forward taking his cock in her hands and saying, "Well, I guess you will just have to find out." Shelly spent the next half an hour giving Carl the best blow job she knew how to do. Six months ago, she wouldn't have known where to start but she had learned a lot from Lyle and Caroline since they had arrived in Richards Branch. She licked the Reverend's cock from his balls all the way to its head, teasing the slit at the top with the tip of her tongue. She pulled the angry looking head into her mouth rubbing it against the inside of one cheek and then the other while she caressed it with her tongue. She took it as far back as she could before her gag reflex prevented further penetration. She sucked hard on it each time she pulled back. She used her hands to apply a twisting stroke to the part of the shaft she was unable to get in her mouth, slobbering her salvia freely for lube. She rubbed the tip of his cock against her engorged nipples. She sucked each of his balls into her mouth and massaged them with her tongue.

Eventually the Reverend had to say uncle. "Okay, white girls can suck cock, or at least you can. But if you keep that up I'm going to cum. But there are some things I can do for you."

"Oh really?" Shelly responded. "I was hoping you didn't invite me over here just for a blow job."

"Take your panties off," the Reverend commanded. Shelly stood and removed her panties. She started to also remove her heels, which were the only garment she had remaining, but the Reverend said, "No leave those on." The Reverend was sitting before her on the couch now staring at her naked body, stroking his erect prick which gleamed with her saliva. He reached up with one hand and brushed her thick bush. That's a lovely bush you have, but I want to see what you have beneath it." He was cupping her mound now and Shelly was pushing her hips forward enjoying his touch.

"And what will you do with what's beneath it?" she asked. "Will you fuck it?"

"Yes, but there is no rush. We have all afternoon. Lie down on the couch and spread your legs."

Shelly lay down, one foot up on the back of the couch and the other foot on the floor, leaving her most private parts lewdly exposed to the Reverend's gaze. She had the Reverend's undivided attention and she was reveling in lust. How good to have a handsome black man staring at her in her naked glory. She reached down with the fingers of one hand and spread her pussy lips exposing the inflamed and engorged tissue below. Her other hand was massaging her tits and pulling on her engorged nipples. "Is this what you wanted to see Reverend? Did you want to see my hot little pussy."

Carl stripped off the remainder of his clothes and then stood staring at Shelly's lascivious display before dropping to his knees alongside the couch and using both of his large hands to maul her tits. Shelly continued to stroke her pussy as the Reverend played with her tits—first with just his hands and then with his lips, sucking on her swollen nipples and occasionally nibbling. Shelly was in heaven, groaning and whining as he molested her. As he continued to suckle on her tits he worked one hand lower on her body. Pushing Shelly's hands away he slipped one and then two fingers into her dripping cunt. My God his fingers are huge Shelly thought. Bigger than my husband's cock.

"Oh yes she is really wet," Carl told himself. This hot little pussy will take my big cock for sure. He continued to finger fuck her and suck her nipples until Shelly, wanting more, spoke up.

"Carl that's nice but what I really want is for you to fuck me. That's why I came. I wanted to find out if you had a big black cock and now I want you to fuck me with it." Shelly couldn't believe she was so wanton. Especially with a black man.

Carl stood up alongside the couch stroking the huge cock that was sticking lewdly from his groin. "Do you think you can handle a cock this big Shelly?

"Yes," she hissed. Actually, she was far from sure, but she wanted to try.

They switched positions, Carl stretched out on the couch his erect phallus pointing straight up. Shelly kneeled on the couch, her legs on either side of Carl's hips. She sat on his legs staring at Carl and his erect cock. Will it really fit she wondered. I've come this far. I've got to try. She couldn't remember being this aroused at any time in her life. She knee-walked forward until the cock was pressing at her entrance. She slid it back and forth across her dripping pussy lips to lube it up, a skill Lyle and Caroline had taught her. Then she positioned it at the mouth of her cunt and let herself slowly sag down on it. It hurt at first, but once it was in it was the fullest she had ever felt.

That's it Shelly," Carl said. "Take your time. A big cock takes time getting used to but it's worth it."

Shelly continued to press down on Carl's prick, feeling it stretch her to dimensions she had never imagined she could reach. It took minutes before he was fully inside her and she was seated on his hips. She simply held still, reveling in the fullness he brought her.

"You like that little white girl?" he asked.

"Oh shit yes," she responded. "I've never felt anything like this before. Oh fuck this is good." Then she felt his prick twitch and she gasped. She lifted herself up just a bit and then let herself sink down. The sensation of his prick rubbing all parts of her cunt at once was fabulous. Even Lyle couldn't quite do that. She did it again and then again, each time rising herself a bit higher than before until she was almost withdrawing completely. Carl did nothing, just letting her ride his prick. Shelly leaned forward, her tits hanging below her and her hair falling around her head. She was still thrusting against Carl's rigid prick but now he was responding levering his hips up to meet each thrust of hers and driving his rigid prick deep inside her again and again. He cupped her tits in his big hands, pressing them together and rubbing her nipples with his thumbs.

Without warning Shelly tripped into a short, hard climax. She screamed in surprise and when it passed she collapsed on Carl's chest. Without waiting he sat up and holding Shelly close he rolled them over, so she lay on her back, her legs spread lewdly and his prick still buried in her cunt. She threw a leg up over the back of the couch and pulled the other leg back bending her knee so she was spread to maximize his missionary access. Then he began to pound her ferociously, ramming his cock home again and again. Shelly was crying out on each thrust.

"Oh god your white cunt is good," he said. "So fucking hot and wet."

"Make me cum again you black stud. Drive that big black cock into me and make me cum again," she responded.

They stopped talking, both moaning and groaning as they pounded each other mercilessly. "Oh fuck yes," Shelly said. "I think I'm gonna cum again. Oh shit yes. I'm getting closer. Just keep that up. I want to feel that big cock of your fill me with cum when I get there. Come on fuck me Carl. Fuck me." She was grunting now with each thrust of the big cock that invaded her cunt. She could feel the orgasm coming. Coming, coming, coming almost there, and then, "O h F u u u u c k. Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh," she screamed as her cunt clamped down on Carl and her whole body spasmed again and again with each wave of a seemingly endless orgasm. Carl came at the same time bellowing like a mating bull. Shelly could feel his cock flooding her with shot after shot of his hot jism.

They rested, Carl still atop her and his prick still imbedded in her cunt. When she finally could talk Shelly said, "My fucking god. I've never been fucked like that."

It was just what Carl wanted to hear. Saying nothing in response, he flexed his prick. "Oh shit. You are still hard," Shelly said.

"Oh yes little girl. I'm far from done with you."

"Good," Shelly hissed. "I want more of that big prick of yours."

"Get up and lean on the desk over there," he ordered as he pulled out of her. She rose and walked to the desk wiggling her ass as she went. She could feel a stream of Carl's cum running down the inside of each of her legs. How nasty. When she reached the desk she leaned forward resting on her elbows and forearms, her tits hanging down, and her legs spread so her gleaming pussy was open and ready for Carl.

"Do you want some more big boy,' she said. "Come and get it. My pussy is all stretched out for you." She wiggled her ass at him. Carl stepped up behind her and let his prick rub her gleaming pussy lips while he moved her legs about to properly position her for a good fucking. Once he had her positioned he pushed the head of his prick against her entrance. She had tightened with her climax, but it was easier than the first time. Again he took it slow and easy, letting her organ stretch to accommodate his size and length. Once he was fully encased he leaned over her back and reached around to play with her tits.

"You have great tits," he said.

"And you have a great cock. Now use it," she responded.

He slapped her hard on each ass and then begin to fuck her in earnest, holding her hips in his big hands and driving his cock home with the strength in his legs. His fingers would leave bruises on her hips. Shelly grunted when each thrust hit bottom.

Having both recently climaxed they went on for a good twenty minutes, Shelly enjoying several orgasms and Carl working hard to resist cumming. When she began to tire she said, "Carl, I want you to pull out and cum on my tits. I want you to just coat my chest with all the hot wet cum those big balls of yours can spew out. He pulled out and they walked back to the couch where she sat facing him, her legs spread, her fingers lightly massaging her sex. Carl stood between her legs jerking his cock and pointing it at her chest until he came with a groan, drenching her chest in stream after stream of his cum. Shelly scooped fingers full of his ejaculate to her mouth. "Hmmm good," she said. Then she used her cotton panties to clean herself up. "I won't need these to drive home," she said.

They sat naked on the couch talking about the kinds of things people newly introduced talk about, even talking about things their two churches could do to mutually benefit each other. Eventually Carl looked at his watch and said, this has been great but I better get home. He knew he would need to fix dinner tonight since Salena had spent the afternoon screwing the mayor.

"Perhaps we can get together on next Wednesday to discuss some of this further," Carl proposed. He wanted more of the hot little pussy he had just spent the afternoon pounding and now that Shelly had experienced BBC she wanted it on a regular basis. It would become a regular Wednesday afternoon assignation.

Epilogue

Shelly's affair with Reverend Carlisle lasted for about six months before he was transferred to a bigger church in Birmingham. Shelly was getting a bit tired of him by that time. His cock was fine, but she tired of his misogynist and racist attitudes and his need to always play the dominant partner in their trysts. Shelly was not a natural submissive. She would miss his wife, Salena who was a much pleasanter sex partner that the Reverend.

About the time her relationship with the Reverend Carlisle ended Shelly's relationship with her husband Sam also came apart. She received a brown envelope in the mail one afternoon containing photographs of Sam engaged in sex with several other men. When she confronted him, he confessed that he was gay and had no interest in sex with Shelly or any other woman. He confessed his real reason for spending his time in Nashville had been to spend his evenings in the town's gay community. It turned out that copies of the photos had also been sent to members of the Richard's Branch Church Council, spelling an end to Sam's tenure as the Senior Pastor of the local church. Sam was at a loss as to how to deal with the problem, but Shelly met with members of the Church Wives and a relatively prompt solution was arrived at. Shelly divorced Sam and he moved to Nashville. The divorce was handled smoothly by a couple of lawyers hand-picked by the Sharon's brother-in-law, the local District Court Judge, who of course entered the divorce decree with no need for a public hearing. It was a matter of public record, but nothing was ever released publicly about the cause for the divorce. Once those steps were completed the Church Council appointed Lyle as their new Senior Pastor. Shelly remained in town working for Lyle at the church and living with Lyle and Caroline. No one in town understood the details except the members of the Church Council and their wives.

A few months later Lyle's twin brother, Conrad, moved to Richard's Branch, having sold his marijuana business in California. He bought a farm and after a respectable courtship he and Shelly married and she took up residence on the farm, raising corn and a little marijuana on the side. The key to the legality of the marijuana crop was keeping the Sheriff and the rest of the Church Council supplied with their personal needs. Shelly delivered packages of the dope to the members of the Church Wives at their luncheon meetings at the country club.

Richard's Branch would of course have its scandals and problems in the future but its invisible governance structure, the Church Wives of Richard's Branch, had resolved the latest crisis smoothly and effectively, allowing their pleasant lives to go on with barely a ripple.

Oh and Sam? He works as a bar tender in a gay bar in Nashville. He's much happier than he was preaching hellfire and brimstone he didn't believe in when he lived in Richard's Branch.

12