All Comments on 'Shelter Ch. 13'

by random_librarian

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Enjoyed the story.... Thanks

memorable_eventmemorable_eventover 10 years ago
Great writing

Loved the ending. Unique and so appropriate. Please give us another story soon.

browneyes213browneyes213over 10 years ago
amazing

i loved it so much, i wished that it could be longer though. will there be a second part to this story???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good lovable story

i really loved the couple sammi and archie . thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

For multiple interesting multi-layered characters and for managing a story so that we readers cared about them all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Charming and Delightful

What a wonderfully complex and interwoven story with lots of fascinating well drawn characters, even the minor ones. I had to go back to give 5* to each chapter. Only one slight quibble: the crack by Sammi's ex, "pretty good for a stuck up etc." was jarring and rang false. A smart and sensitive woman like Sammi would never have slept with someone like that even if he had tried to hide his nature. She and her friends would have seen through him before he got close enough to hurt her like that. More attention to her history would have provided an opportunity for even more layers. In my experience, in real life intelligent, educated women are a lot more careful and perceptive than in erotica. They are still not invulnerable to bad experiences, but rarely as crude as that. Thank you so much for an engrossing and satisfying love story.

OverJackOverJackalmost 7 years ago
Sometimes the voting system gets stuck and the results cannot be changed. It was my intention to give you a five fir the story but unfortunately the results registered a 3, ugh!

Sorry. You rate a five for great storytelling and proving once again that erotic doesn't mean "let's get to the sex stuff". Your characters jump off the page as real people with their "good bits" as well as "not so good bits" showing for all to see. Keep writing and I'll keep enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks for a memory

Your story was heart warming and showed how lost love once again can be found. Your sensitivity of the steps to reach happiness and commitment to love someone forever was well crafted. The conclusion was perfect. The beginning of the cycle of finding the eternal love. Thank you for sharing this. K

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shelter Ch. 11-12 Previous Part
Shelter Series Info

SIMILAR Stories