Shelter from the Storm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't he," James agreed, looking into my eyes. "It's such a treat to have a new boy. Especially a boy as cute as this."

And then I felt the pressure of his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me towards him. He was leaning in. With a sense of giving up control, yielding myself up to him, I tilted my head up and closed my eyes as his lips met mine.

It was bliss. For a moment my mind went giddily blank as I savoured the pressure of his mouth against mine. His tongue was slipping into my mouth, and I felt like he was tasting me, exploring me, relishing the feel of me. Before I knew what I was doing I was kissing him back. I was kissing him passionately. I was sucking on his lower lip, sliding my tongue against his, hungrily making out with him. What was I doing? Why was I responding like this?

James pulled back, and I realised how heavily I was breathing. I was shivering all over and I felt wide-eyed. Before I could say anything, Sam took my cheek in his hand, and tilted my face towards him. I didn't have a moment to think before I was kissing him just as intensely as I had kissed James. His hands were on my body, and so were James' -- both of them running their hands across my chest and my back, caressing me, stroking me.

Involuntarily, I moaned with pleasure. In some distant corner of my brain, some voice of reason asked me what I was doing -- wasn't I a straight man, I had always thought I was a straight man -- why was I moaning like this, why was I kissing these men, why did I love it so much ... but then the voice was blocked out. I didn't care what happened. It felt too good.

Sam stopped kissing me, and I was sitting on the couch between the two men, both of them with their hands on me. Feeling slightly dizzy, I leaned against James. He put a hand on the back of my head and stroked me gently, holding my face against his chest.

His bare, beautiful chest.

Without thinking about it, I turned my face a few inches, and kissed his chest. James gave a small, satisfied noise of appreciation. "Good boy," he said quietly.

I glanced up at him, suddenly nervous. He was smiling at me, but there was a deep, dirty hunger in his gaze. "Go on, little boy," he said. "Keep going."

Slowly, tremblingly, I kissed his chest again. I put my hands on his torso, and felt the hard, tight muscles beneath his soft skin. Hesitantly, I began to run my hands across his body. His skin was warm. He was relaxed, but still his body felt hard and toned. I kissed his chest again -- and something in the taste of his skin made me feel like tingling little fires were starting all over my body.

"So," said James, while I went on stroking and kissing his chest, and while Sam ran his hands across my body. "Aston ... you know what you're here for, don't you?"

Trembling, I looked up at him again. My heart was hammering in my chest. "Yes," I whispered. "I know what I'm here for."

"You're going to show us you're grateful, aren't you? After we've taken you in out of the storm, and let you stay somewhere warm and safe ... I hope you're going to show us you're grateful. I hope you're going to be a good little boy who knows how to say thank you to a man."

My whole body shivering with nerves, I nodded. "I want to show I'm grateful," I whispered.

"And do you know how a good boy says thank you to a man?"

I trembled, staring at him, my heart pounding. I knew what he meant.

"Yes," I said softly. "I've never done it, but ... yes."

Sam chuckled again, and James smirked. And then James stood up from the couch, stood directly before me, and began to take off his belt.

I couldn't stop myself shaking. I was sitting there, almost naked, with Sam's strong hands still on me, while James stood before me, sliding his belt off, unbuttoning his slacks. I realised I was panting. James was slipping off his trousers. Something huge and hard was bulging inside his briefs. And then he was taking them off, and he was standing fully naked before me, and I was gasping with awe and shock and wild, queasy desire.

For the first time in my life, a man's cock was inches away from my face. It was fully erect, quivering, proud and hard, from its cleanly circumcised head right down to its base, where a pair of big, squishy-looking balls hung below it. And it was big. It must have been seven inches, and while it wasn't fat, it was well over an inch thick. It was a big, hard, throbbing cock.

And it was about to go in my mouth.

Part of me was terrified. Part of me was all but panicking with fright at the thought of what I was about to do. But a much, much bigger part of me was feeling alive and exhilarated in a way that I had never felt before. The sight of that cock made something urgent and electric wake up inside me. It was a deep, hungry, dizzily intense desire. I didn't just want to suck it. I wanted to worship it.

James rested his hand on the back of my head. His touch was light, but there was just enough pressure to tell me that he was in control. That he could put my mouth exactly where he wanted it, whenever he chose.

I looked up at him. He was gazing down at me with a blazing hunger in his eyes that made my insides quiver with anticipation. I glanced sideways at Sam, who was watching with a satisified grin.

"Go on then, little boy," said Sam. "What are you waiting for?"

I looked back at James' cock. I swallowed, hard. I took a very deep breath.

I leaned forward, and licked his cock from the base to the tip.

It tasted good. Like the skin of his chest, but with a salty, tangy edge. But more than that, the firmness and solidity of it beneath my tongue made my entire body suddenly surge with arousal. I took his cock in one hand, and kissed it passionately on the shaft, caressing it with my tongue. The feel of it in my hand -- rock-hard and solid beneath the thin, soft layer of his skin -- made me want to take the entire thing in my mouth and worship it. I began planting kisses all over it, hard and wet, licking it, tugging it gently in my hand while I coated it in my spit. James moaned with pleasure, and I felt his hand clench slightly in my hair. Something giddy and wild was dancing inside me. The more I kissed and licked and stroked his cock, the more I loved it, the more I wanted it.

I let my tongue play across his head, relishing the sharp taste, knowing I was teasing him. Still caressing his head with my tongue, I looked up and met his eyes. The sight of him looking down at me while I licked his cock, that wild hunger still in his eyes, made me feel so submissive and devoted that I couldn't resist any longer. I let my wet lips slide over the head of his cock. Closing my eyes, I took it into my mouth.

It wasn't like anything I had experienced. There was no room in my mouth for anything but his cock, and the feeling of fullness and hardness filling my mouth completely was intoxicating. I slid it slowly into my mouth, feeling like I was surrendering to it, giving up my mouth for the pure pleasure of a big, strong man with a big, hard cock. An urge to suck was rising up inside me. I gripped his shaft in my hand and slowly tugged. And pressing my lips and my tongue together around his head, I began to suck.

It was so good. It was so satisfying. Some deep need that I had never even realised I felt -- something more than a desire, something so intense and vital it was like the need for water -- was being fulfilled for the first time in my life. Sucking on a big, hard cock felt like the most blissful thing I had ever felt. Everything else was vanishing from my mind. I didn't care what else happened. I was sitting on a couch with my head in a man's crotch, and I was worshipping his cock. I had met him barely an hour ago, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that he was a big, strong, beautiful man with a big, beautiful cock; and I was a devoted boy who belonged on my knees for him, and his cock belonged in my mouth.

I was gagging a little with every thrust, and even though I was going slow, I could feel myself struggling slightly to take him. I wanted more of him -- I wanted him deep in my throat -- and I wished I could take it. Then Sam was gently taking my face in one hand, and guiding me.

"Relax your throat," he said. "Nice and easy ... nice and gentle ... breathe. Breathe, and relax. And then just slowly slide it in ..."

I did as he said. I let my throat relax. And slowly, wonderfully, James' cock slid deeper and deeper into my throat.

I moaned with pleasure. Just being able to take that cock inside me felt so, so good. James was moaning too.

"Oh yes," he groaned. "Good boy. That's a good little cock-sucking boy."

My entire body seemed to blaze and tingle with pleasure at those words. All at once I knew that was what I wanted: to be a good little cock-sucking boy. Delirious with pleasure, I began to suck again, and now I was speeding up. My love of that cock filling my throat was making me suck it harder, faster, worshipping it with all I had. All my inhibitions were switching off. All I wanted was to be a good little boy, and take lots of cock in my eager little mouth.

"This is so hot," I heard Sam say. "Watching a new boy sucking his first-ever cock ... God, I love this."

James' only response was to sigh with pleasure as I sucked him. I could feel his body trembling. With one hand I began gently squeezing and massaging his balls. They felt so big, so beautifully soft. He moaned and tightened the pressure of his hand on the back of my head, forcing me to keep taking him deep, deep in my throat. I sucked him furiously, and he gasped and shuddered with pleasure. Then his hand suddenly pressed harder on the back of my head, and I felt his body give a jerk, and --

"Oh, fuck yes!" he cried.

Warm, thick, salty liquid was pumping out of his cock into my mouth. It was tangy and sour and sticky. It was in no conventional way a good taste ... and yet something about it made me long to drink it. I began eagerly swallowing, gulping it down. James' cock was still pumping out more and more cum, and it was filling my mouth just as fast as I could swallow it. I slurped and sucked on his cock, swallowing all his load. And when he had finished, I cleaned him, licking his cock until I had gathered up every last dribble of cum, and sucking every last drop of him down.

Slowly, I raised my head and looked at James. He was smiling down at me with an expression of deep, peaceful satisfaction.

"Good boy," he told me. "Good little boy-slut."

All at once, I felt happier than I could remember feeling in years. I let out a giggle, feeling my face break into a massive grin. I had just sucked cock. I felt my cheeks flush red, suddenly bashful, but James and Sam were grinning at me, and stroking my hair, and Sam kissed me on the forehead, and I felt safe and happy and wonderfully free.

"Did you like sucking your first cock, Aston?" asked Sam with a wicked grin.

"I loved sucking that cock," I told him fervently. "I loved it so much."

"You were so good at sucking," James told me. "I think you're a natural cock-sucker, you cute little boy." At that I giggled again, unable to stop myself, thrilled by what he had told me.

"And swallowing without even needing to be told," smirked Sam. I felt myself blushing even more.

"I'm so glad I was good," I whispered happily.

"Me too," said Sam. "Because now it's my turn."

He pushed me gently but firmly off the couch, and made me kneel on the carpet. Then he stood up before me, pulled off his slacks, and took out his cock. It was slightly shorter than James' cock, but thicker, and uncircumcised. The very sight of it made something inside me swoon with desire.

This time I didn't hesitate. I was where I belonged. I was on my knees for a man, ready to be his devoted cock-sucking boy-slut. I looked up at Sam, grinned, and licked my lips. Then I took his cock in my hand, slipped it straight into my mouth, and began to passionately suck.

It just felt ... right. The fullness in my mouth, the sensation of his foreskin sliding back and forth against my tongue, the tangy taste of him, the pressure of him sliding deeper into my throat -- it all felt right. Something inside me had wanted this for years upon years.

James had stepped up behind me, and I realised that the two of them were making out above my head while I sucked Sam's cock. I moaned and took him deeper into my throat. I felt little and vulnerable, and I wanted it that way. At the back of my mind there was a flutter of amazement and wonder at what I was doing. Kneeling, my eyes closed, sucking eagerly on a big, hard cock, on my knees for the pleasure of these two men. I couldn't believe it. But I loved it.

When Sam came, he didn't come in my mouth. Instead he pulled my head back, taking his cock in his own hand and tugging it furiously as it slipped out of my mouth. For half a second I was confused, wanting it back in my mouth, wanting to finish. And then, inches from my face, Sam's cock exploded with cum.

I gasped in shock, but in the same moment I was thrilled. Huge, heavy gobbets of thick, milky cum were spattering onto my face. I eagerly opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue, and some of the cum landed square in my mouth. It was on my forehead, my cheeks, it was already dripping down my face. Sam was groaning in pleasure as he emptied his balls onto my eager, upturned face.

And then, as he finished, he pulled my head gently back onto his cock. "Lick me clean," he murmured. I didn't need telling twice. I licked him up and down, sucking briefly on his head and lapping up every last drop of his delicious cum. I swallowed what was in my mouth. But the feeling of having most of his load all over my face made me feel exhilaratingly dirty. I adored it.

Sam sighed with contentment. "Oh fuck, yes. Fuck that's so hot."

He and James were looking down at me with warm, possessive smiles. I looked shyly up at them, kneeling at their feet with my face coated in cum. I could feel myself grinning bashfully again, the same giddy happiness welling up inside me.

"That," said James fondly, stroking my hair, "is the face of a boy who's just discovered that he loves cock."

I giggled. James' cock, already hard again, was a foot from my face, so I leaned forward and gave it a big, wet kiss. James chuckled.

"You're learning your place very quickly," he said. "I think you're going to fit in very well here."

"Why?" I asked, wide-eyed. "What ... if I stayed here, what would my place be?"

James and Sam exchanged a smirk.

"Tell you what, Aston," said James. "Why don't you go into the bathroom, clean yourself up, and then come and join us in the bedroom. We'll make sure you understand exactly what your place is."

Something in my tummy quivered. The bedroom. The butterflies in my insides suddenly started up again, even more intense than before, filling me with nerves -- and with a queasy, trembling desire.

I didn't need to ask what the bedroom meant.

I smiled shyly, and got to my feet. James took me in his arms and kissed me on the lips, his tongue licking a trickle of cum from the corner of my mouth. Sam kissed me too. And then, as I turned to head into the bathroom, James' hand slid gently down my back, over my tight pink shorts, and gave my ass a firm squeeze.

My insides leapt with pleasure. I darted a frightened but delighted look at him, and saw that same bright and hungry look in his eyes. He grinned, and slapped my ass -- and another jolt of pleasure rushed through me.

"Go on, little slut," he said. "We'll meet you in the bedroom."

I turned, and slipped into the bathroom, my heart pounding in my chest.

I washed the cum off my face, and stared at myself in the mirror. I knew what was going to happen next. I was frightened. I was squirming with nerves. But at the same time I felt a trembling, quivering, eager yearning -- a desire waking up inside me that demanded to be fulfilled.

I stepped out of the bathroom, and went through the bedroom door.

A huge bed filled most of the room. It was sumptuously covered with big, soft pillows, cotton sheets, and a thick-looking duvet. James and Sam relaxed on the bed, leaning back against the pillows. They had once again left a space for me in between them.

Both were still naked. And their cocks were hard, firm, and fully erect.

"Come join us, Aston," said Sam with a grin, patting the space in between them. I swallowed. I knew that when I got on that bed, I wouldn't be getting off it again until some very, very big things had happened to me.

I steeled my nerves, got onto the bed, crawled into the space they had left for me, and lay down between them. James and Sam leaned in on either side of me. They began touching me again, running their hands over my chest, my shoulders, and stroking my hair. Sam kissed me, hard, his tongue sliding into my mouth in a way that sent shivers of pleasure all through my body.

"You know what, Aston," James murmured. "I think you're wearing too many clothes. Sam and I are naked ... why don't we get you naked too?"

He took hold of me, and pulled me over to lie on my stomach. Then he once again ran his hand down my back. Through my tight pink shorts, he squeezed my ass. I felt myself squirming under his touch. I loved the feeling of his strong hands on me, the sense of him putting me where he wanted, taking control of my body. Then Sam was touching my ass too, squeezing it, exploring it ...

"Come on Sam," said James. And the two of them took hold of my shorts, and pulled them down. My insides leaping with excitement, I quickly kicked the shorts off from around my ankles. I was naked, between two men, with my ass exposed.

I had a great ass. Despite my small, slim shape, I had kept very fit during the years of survival. I had a round, peachy bubble butt, and even in my nervous state I felt a thrill of pride in my body. I knew I looked good.

"Oh fuck, look at this ass," said Sam.

He spanked it, and a delicious tingle ran all through my body as I bucked my hips in a responsive little bounce.

"I know," said James, and there was burning desire in his voice. "He's got such a perfect ass." And he too began touching my ass, kneading it, exploring it. Sam joined in, and both men were caressing and squeezing and spanking my ass, and I was lying on the bed and shivering with pleasure -- and with delicious, terrified excitement. Instinctively, my hands found their cocks, and I heard gratifying moans from both of them as I took their stiff shafts in my hands.

"Aston," said James, and I turned my face to look at him. He was gazing at me with that bright, intense look in his eye. I could feel his cock throbbing in my hand -- massive, hard, and hungry.

"You know what we're about to do with you, don't you?" he asked me with a wicked grin.

"Yes," I breathed, my voice barely a whisper.

"Tell me. What are we going to do?"

I swallowed. Saying it made it even more real. Made my insides bubble and churn with anticipation.

"You're going to fuck me."

"That's right," he said, that mischievous, hungry smile growing wider. "Tell me more, Aston. What exactly are we going to fuck?"

"You're going to fuck my ass."

"Good boy," he said. "Are you going to give up your ass for fucking, Aston?"

I giggled. "Do I have any choice?" I asked.

James and Sam both laughed. "Oh, no," said James. "You don't have any choice, Aston. You accepted shelter here, so that means you follow our rules. While you're under our roof, you get treated just like every other cute little twink in this fortress. And boys in this fortress don't get to say no. Boys here are just obedient fucktoys, and men like us get to do whatever we want with them."