Shelter from the Storm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that was it. That was what being here meant. I had known it in my gut all along -- ever since Kirios had given me to James for the night, and told him to show me what life here was about. And now here I was, naked between two big, strong men, and there was no way out. They were going to fuck my tight, tender, virgin ass. They were going to fuck me as long as they wanted. And there was nothing I could do about it.

But I didn't want out. Yes, I was terrified of how it would feel. But I knew that if they had thrown open the door right now, given me my clothes, and told me I could leave, I wouldn't have walked out.

Somewhere deep down, I wanted to be used like this.

James was looking at me with a twinkle in his eye. "Oh, it's so cute how innocent you are," he said. "It's going to be such a treat to turn you into a dirty, obedient little boy-slut for us."

I met his eye. "Is it going to hurt?" I asked, before I could stop myself.

"A little," said James mischievously. "But that's part of the feeling."

"And you know what, you cute little boy?" said Sam, running his hand over my ass and making me shiver. "I think you're going to love it. The way you suck cock ... I think a boy who sucks like that is a boy who's just yearning for cock in his ass. I think you're secretly a cock-hungry slut who just wants to be taken and ravished by a man. I think once you've had a cock inside you, you're going to be begging us for more."

His words had me shivering all over. Unthinking, I gently squeezed and tugged on both their cocks, and I felt their hands tighten on my ass cheeks in response.

"I think Sam's right," said James quietly. "Though of course ... even if you don't love it, we're not going to stop. Your ass belongs to us now. It's ours, to have our fun with. And I think it's high time we started enjoying it."

Suddenly he pushed me onto my back and moved to kneel over my face, and his taut, lean body was on top of me. He slapped me across the face with his cock. It was so big, so hard, and it made me quail with nerves.

"Kiss it, little twink," James ordered me. "Kiss the cock that's going to fuck you."

I kissed it eagerly, my mouth open, running my tongue across it. The act made something inside me start to melt, fold, swoon into submission. There was such a sense of power in that big, pulsing cock that I felt myself yearning to just give myself up to it. I wanted to offer up my body for the pleasure of that cock. I wanted to be taken, used, consumed by that cock.

"Get on all fours," James ordered.

My heart pounding so hard I felt it would burst out of my chest, I scrambled to do as he said. I was on all fours, my face inches from the pillows, my ass raised. My own cock -- a fair size, but so much smaller than James' or Sam's -- was hard and quivering. My body knew what it wanted. It had known all along.

James had pumped a scoop of lube into his hand from a bottle on a side table, and was rubbing it over his cock. Sam had shifted to lean back against the headboard, perfectly positioned to watch. He caught my eye and grinned wickedly.

Then James got onto the bed behind me, and took me by the thighs. I felt a shudder of anticipation run through my entire body. His grip was so strong, so decisive -- he was touching me like I was his property, to use however he wanted. I felt him position himself against me. And then I felt the head of his cock pressing gently against my tight, virgin asshole.

"Oh my God," I breathed. I was panting with nerves, and I was trembling all over. Sam laughed softly at the sight of me, stroking his cock in one hand.

"Good boy," said James softly. "Get ready, little boy. It's time you learnt to take cock like the submissive little boy-slut you are."

And firmly, painfully, wonderfully, he slid his cock into my ass.

I cried out loud in shock and amazement -- a long, gasping, wailing moan. The sensation of that long, stiff cock pushing inside me was like nothing I had ever experienced. I had expected it to hurt, and it did hurt: little spasms of queasy pain pulsed through me as he slid his cock into my ass. But what I had not expected was the heat. The extroardinary, mind-bending heat of that huge, hard thing plunging into my ass. The pain didn't matter -- or rather, the pain was part of the whole sensation, and the whole sensation was dizzyingly, breathtakingly good. A rushing, surging wave of intense, ecstatic heat that rippled from my asshole out through my body, making my tummy flutter and my blood fizz in my veins. James had pushed himself fully inside me; now he drew back, making me gasp with wonder as I felt his cock almost withdraw, and my ass was aching and yearning, wanting that fullness again. I felt like I was balancing on an edge, ready to drop ... and then he plunged back inside me, harder and faster this time, and the spasm of hot pleasure made me feel like I was going to swoon. The fullness, the tightness, the hard hungry thrust of his cock in my ass -- it made me want to let go of everything I knew, and give myself up completely, mindlessly, in total submission to his pleasure.

I whimpered, pressing my face against the pillow. James was fucking me slowly, pumping his cock in long, sure strokes, in and out of my tight asshole. I felt completely in his power. My ass was his to fuck in whatever way he wanted. I heard him moan with pleasure as he savoured the feeling of my tight, virgin ass sliding over his cock.

His hands moved on my thighs, taking me in a firmer grip as he drew almost all the way out. And then he stopped going slow.

With a hard, hungry thrust, he hammered his cock inside me, and I screamed from the glorious heat of it. And then he was fucking me, fucking my ass like it belonged to him, thrusting his big, rock-hard cock again and again into my tight little hole, and I was gasping, screaming, moaning uncontrollably as surge after surge of hot, painful, ecstatic feelings pulsed deep in my body.

I was taking cock in my ass. I was a submissive, helpless little boy-slut. I was being used as a fucktoy by a big, strong man who could do anything he wanted with me. I was being fucked in my virgin ass ... and it was the most incredible feeling I had ever felt in my life.

James was speeding up. He was pounding me with abandon, holding nothing back, and I felt as though my eyes were rolling back in my head as I lost all control of my responses. Dimly, I felt something building up inside me. Nobody was touching my cock, but it was quivering, tingling with pleasure, with every thrust of that cock in my asshole. And then James was pounding me even harder, pumping in my ass so hard it made me scream again, and suddenly I felt his cock shudder, and I felt the warm, wet, pumping flood of cum deep inside me --

And my own cock burst into orgasm. It was as though feeling him come inside me had released something in me, and all the cum pent up in my balls began spurting out of me in huge, surging pumps. It wasn't like any other orgasm I'd ever had. It felt somehow wetter, sweeter, more all-consuming, more intense. There was a dizzy, strange bliss in it that I had never felt before.

My face was pressed into the pillow. I could feel James' cock inside me beginning to slacken. I could still feel the warm cum deep in my ass. My own orgasm was subsiding. With a deep, satisfied sigh, James pulled his cock back out of me. I felt the painful twinge as it withdrew. The moment he was out of me, I felt myself collapse in a shudder onto the bed. James lay down next to me and pulled me gently into an embrace. And as I felt his strong arms pulling me towards him, I turned instinctively in towards his body, and I buried my face in his chest. He held me against him, stroking me, holding me close.

"Good boy," said James. He kissed me on the forehead. I squirmed with delight: I loved knowing that I had been a good little boy for him to fuck.

Sam lay down beside us, and I felt his body against me from behind, the hard pressure of his cock in the small of my back.

"That was wildly hot," he said to James. "The way he moaned -- he took it so well." And then, feeling me wriggle with pleasure at the praise, he chuckled and kissed me on the neck, sending shivers all through me.

"His ass is so tight," said James. "And he took it so obediently. I think this boy is going to be a very, very popular new slave."

At the word slave, something inside me quailed with frightened pleasure, and I felt my whole body give a massive shiver.

"You were such a good little boy-slut," Sam told me. "I loved watching you take cock. Did you like being fucked, you cute little boy?"

"I loved being fucked," I whispered. "I loved it so much. Oh my God, that cock in my ass felt so, so good ..."

I could sense them grinning with satisfaction. Sam was running his hand ran down my side, slowly, until he was cupping my ass in his firm, possessive grip.

"Well that's good to hear, Aston. Because it's my turn now. On all fours again, little boy-slut. Boys here don't get to decide when we stop. They just keep on taking cock until all the men have had their fill."

My head spinning, feeling like every nerve in my body was alive and primed for maximum sensation, my asshole aching, but already craving that feeling again, craving cock inside me, I got back onto my hands and knees. Sam playfully spanked me, and I quivered in anticipation as he got on his knees behind me. I peered around and sneaked a look at his cock. Thicker than James', slick with lube, it looked monstrous, hungry, merciless. I glanced up into Sam's face and caught his eye. He shot me a wicked smirk. And with a trembling deep inside me, I knew he wasn't going to hold back. I knew I was in for a rough, pounding fuck.

He took me by the thighs. He spanked me again, hard.

"Hold tight, little boy. Time for fucking."

And he rammed his cock into my ass.

This time I really did scream. But even as I did, I knew nothing could stop that cock pounding inside me. Even if my scream could be heard through the thick stone walls, this was a place where screams of anguished passion from boys like me would seem totally unremarkable. Any man who heard me would just know that a slave-boy was being used for his proper purpose: as an anal fucktoy, taking everything a man wanted to give him.

So I gripped the bedsheets, gasped for breath, and rode the waves of it. Every thrust sent those extroardinary ripples of deep, irresistible pleasure through my body; but every thrust also came with pain, as that thick, thick cock pumped furiously in my ass. While Sam fucked me, James was holding me -- his muscled arms around my chest as he lay beside me, pinning me to the mattress in a firm and comforting grip. I felt like he was holding me in place, making sure I kept on taking it, but also looking after me, grounding me. And it meant there was nowhere I could go, nothing I could do except submit to the cock that was pounding inside me. I felt I was being devoured, used up -- there was so much energy in Sam's pumping cock that it was like he was hungry for every last bit of me. I moaned and whimpered and shuddered in James' arms. It seemed to be going on forever. It was delicious, it hurt so much, it felt so good ...

And then again the bucking, quivering shudder of the cock inside me releasing its load of cum. Again the warm, shooting wetness of that cum inside me. Sam was moaning and swaying with pleasure as he finally stopped thrusting, and let his cock spurt wave after massive wave of cum into my ass. Until at last he was done, and he was pulling out, and I was shrinking, shuddering, onto the bed.

James was still holding me. Now Sam lay down beside us and put his arms around me too. Moved by some instinct, I curled up against Sam, cuddling into his arms. He had just fucked me with no restraint, no holding back, and he had pounded my poor, tight little asshole into total submission. It had hurt so much. And now, with his cum trickling out of me, all I wanted was to be held in his arms and know I was in his power. And I felt the same for James. It was though being claimed and fucked by both of them had reduced me to a state of mindless, submissive devotion. Lying between them, knowing I was just their fucktoy now, knowing I was at their mercy ... I somehow wanted only to stay there. To be held and used and played with; to have all the decisions taken away from me. To be a slave, obedient and eager, existing to be fucked.

Sam gave a deep, satisfied, contented sigh. He stroked my hair idly. "Such a good little slave," he murmured. "You've got such a fuckable ass, you little cutie ... I know the others are going to love having their go at you."

Even through the blissful haze in which my mind was sunk, this made some curious, nervous impulse in me stir.

"Their go at me?" I whispered.

"Oh yes," said James. "You heard Kirios. After two nights here, you'll have the option to leave ... if you still want to. But until then, you belong to us. And that means you belong to every man in the community, not just me and Sam. I think tomorrow is going to be a very big day for our new boy-slut ..."

I couldn't answer. I didn't know whether I was frightened or excited. I didn't know whether I wanted it or not.

"But for now," James went on, "it's late. I think it's time for bed. You'll sleep in between us, Aston. I think you're just about ready to drift off to sleep."

And sure enough, waves of tiredness were rapidly overtaking me. It had been a long day, and then it had been a strange, wild, life-changing night. I felt completely spent.

James and Sam tucked me in between them in the centre of the massive bed. They flicked out the lights, got in on either side of me, and I felt their warmth and strength close around me.

"Sleep tight, little slave," whispered Sam, giving my ass an affectionate squeeze. "You're going to want to be well rested for tomorrow ..."

To be continued

This is my first gay story, and I would value any and all feedback! Please let me know what you thought. And if there's anything you'd especially like to see in Part II, I'd love to hear suggestions.