Shelter in Daddy's Arms

Story Info
Jake and his daughter must shelter in place to avoid a virus.
4.6k words
4.52
62k
124

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The governor has issued a shelter-in-place order, effective from 10 p.m. tonight. All residents are asked to remain at home unless leaving for essential duties, such as work or doctor's visits that cannot be rescheduled. Stay tuned for updates on this rapidly evolving situation. This is Jenn Sommers for KJWE news."

Jake Siegel hit the MUTE button on his remote and buried his head in his hands. His wife and daughter were both out of state - Emily on business and their daughter Sierra in college - and now all travel was halted. The virus had spread exponentially until it became clear that a worldwide respond could not be avoided.

Fuck, he thought, if only I could get them both home. If only I hadn't let them leave in the first place...

It was a ludicrous thought, he knew. It was one thing for Emily to be on a business trip; that had been a risk she knew she was taking. But it's not like anyone could have foreseen these events when they loaded's Sierra's stuff into the family SUV for her freshman year of college eight months ago.

Still... Jake just wanted his girls home where he could keep them safe. Where he could hold them both close.

The front door flew open with a bang, startling Jake out of his increasingly gloomy thoughts.

"Daddy!" Sierra dropped her luggage just inside the doorway and flew towards Jake. He launched himself off the couch just in time to catch her in his arms.

"Oh, baby, am I glad to see you!" he said, pulling away to frame her face with his hands. "How did you get home?"

"A friend lives a few hours north and gave me a ride. Is Mom home?"

"No, baby, she's still on her business trip. I don't know if she'll be able to make it home now."
Jake studied Sierra's face as she bit her lip, trying to hold back her fear. She'd been home at Christmas but it had been three months since he'd last seen his only child and Jake could see the differences in her face. She was growing up, he realized, sobered by the thought that his little girl wouldn't always want to rush to him in a crisis.

Her skin was smooth, with a subtle flush along her prominent cheekbones that he imagined would deepen beautifully when aroused.

Wait. Aroused? Jake shook his head. What was he thinking?

As soon as he tried to dismiss the thought, however, he became brutally aware of the feminine body pressed against his own.

Sierra was taller than most but at six feet, Jake still topped her by more than a couple of inches. She got most of her height from her long, shapely legs, which lead to hips and an ass that were made to be grabbed.

She had a little bit of a tummy, but overall her waist narrowed enticingly under her still-perky breasts. They had to be a 36DDD - when the fuck did that happen? Jake wondered - and created an amazing cleavage, rising above the thin tank top that she wore under an unbuttoned plaid shirt. He wished he could feel them against his chest.

"Daddy? Why are you staring at me?"

The spell broken, Jake pulled his hands away from her face and - surprisingly - Sierra reached up suddenly to grab his hands and put them back.

"No, Daddy, can you please keep holding me?"

"Of course, baby, anything for my little girl. I just can't believe how gorgeous you've grown. I guess you really are all grown up now. I still can't believe I'm the parent of an 18-year-old."

"That's because you don't look like it, Daddy," Sierra said with a small chuckle, trying to keep the mood light. "You look like a man in his prime."

Jake and Emily had married when they were just 19 and had Sierra a year later. With his 40s on the horizon, Jake worked hard to stay fit. He flushed inwardly with pride that his daughter - no, any beautiful young woman - noticed his physique.

"Daddy, are you blushing?"

Okay, maybe it wasn't just inwardly.

"Baby, you flatter me. I'm so glad you made it home safe. Let's get these bags of yours upstairs, okay?"

"Okay Daddy, I get it. I'll give you a break... for now." Sierra turned away to get her luggage.

Jake rolled his eyes. "Take it easy on your old man, brat."

He reached out to swat her round backside before he could consider the other contexts it might be perceived in.

Sierra jumped and turned towards her father with wide eyes. "Daddy!"

"What?" Jake tried to look sheepish. "Brats get spanked."

An unfamiliar look came into Sierra's eyes before she turned back towards her luggage.

"Hmmm..." she mused. "I'll have to remember that."

She picked up her backpack while Jake grabbed her suitcase and duffle bag and they headed up the stairs. Jake entered her room just as she was bending over to get something from her backpack, her ass pointed in his direction.

Fuck, he thought, when did my daughter become such a goddamn smoke show?

Captivated, he was slow to avert his gaze when Sierra straightened and saw him admiring her in the mirror to her right.

Her cheeks flushed just as Jake had imagined they would downstairs. He cleared his throat.

"I'll let you get unpacked, baby," he said, his voice strained. "I'll be downstairs if you need me."

"W-wait, Daddy," Sierra stammered. "Everything is happening so fast and I'm- I'm scared. Will you hold me again, just for a minute?"
Jake briefly closed his eyes and prayed for restraint. He wasn't sure what was happening but he knew it needed to stop. He opened his arms.

"Of course, baby girl."

Sierra rushed into his embrace. "I feel safe with you, Daddy. Your arms are the best shelter."

Jake laid his cheek on top of Sierra's head as he melted at her words. Was there anything else that the woman you loved thinking you were all-mighty?

The innocence of the embrace faded away as Jake's eyes popped open. The woman he loved? That title went to Emily, surely... although Jake wasn't so sure anymore. They'd grown apart over the last year and even more so since Christmas. But of course he still loved her - he was just tired. Emotional.

Sierra sighed happily and nestled closer, unaware of the silent battle her father was waging against his body. Jake couldn't help but notice how soft her tits felt pressed against his chest, even as his berated himself for it. Her dark brown hair was slightly wavy and it was clear she'd been letting it grow; it hung down to the middle of her back. He stroked it lightly, amazed at how silky it felt in his hands.

His phone rang and he tried to pull back, feeling guilty. Sierra was slow to let him go and lifted her face to his, smiling slightly.

"Is it Mom?" she asked. Why did she sound dazed? he wondered. He looked down at his phone: Em.

"It is, baby." He answered. "Hey honey!"

"Jake." Emily's curt voice came through. "I trust you've seen the news. I'm not going to make it home now."

Why didn't she sound more panicked? Was that a man's voice in the background?

"Hon, I'm going to put you on speaker - Sierra just got home from school."
"Hi sweetie!" Suddenly Emily sounded like her old self. "I'm so glad you made it home safe - are you OK?"

"Hi Mom," Sierra said. "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm happy to be at home with Daddy, I just wish you were here too."

"I know, sweetheart. I wish I was too. I'm going to try to come back soon, okay? I love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

Jake took the phone off speaker and put it back up to his ear as he left Sierra's room and headed down the hall to his room.

"Babe, what's going on?" he said.

"Nothing, Jacob..." she sounded exasperated. "I can't go anywhere, the state is on lockdown now. A colleague from the office here offered to let me shelter with him. As soon as I can travel, I will."

"Him?" Jake exclaimed. Also, why was she calling him Jacob?

"Jesus, Jacob. Now is not the time for petty jealousy. Just take care of Sierra, okay? I'll call again soon. I have to go, Brian is waiting for me."

Jake pulled his phone away from his ear and stared at the screen, stunned that Emily - his wife, his soulmate - had hung up on him in the midst of a national crisis.

He started to walk back to Sierra's room, pausing to adjust himself. Jesus, he'd started to get a hard-on holding his daughter.

He stopped at the doorway to her room once again, but this time he wasn't greeted with an eyeful of ass. Sierra was unpacking her suitcase like the practical soul that she was. She'd always acted with a maturity far beyond her years.

"Baby, your mom had to go. She said she found someone to stay with and that she'd call again in a day or two, once she's settled."

Sierra turned a beaming smile on him. Fuck, she was stunning, Jake thought.

"Okay, Daddy. I'll take good care of you until she gets back," she said with a wink.

"Um... sounds good, baby. Do you want to watch a movie once you're unpacked?"

"Ooh yes, Daddy! Will you make special popcorn?"

Special popcorn was their movie night tradition - Jake always added cinnamon sugar and chocolate chips and it was Sierra's favorite treat.

"Of course, baby. Anything for my best girl," Jake said with a wink.

Sierra chose This Is The End - either an ironic choice or a weird coincidence in this oddly dystopian setting - and they settled down on the sectional to watch the movie. Although it was a large couch, Sierra used the opportunity to snuggle in close, her long legs tangling with Jake's on the short side of the sectional. Her long, bare legs, Jake thought.

She's traipsed down the stairs just after he finished getting the popcorn ready in some 70s-style booty shorts and a crop top. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra.

Jake knew Emily would have said something about her wardrobe choice but fuck it - Emily wasn't there and apparently didn't care to be, either.

When Jake put his arm around Sierra as she snuggled in, his hand landed on the bare skin of her waist and fuck, but it was soft. Jake couldn't remember the last time it felt so good to touch... well, anything. Damn, how long had it been since he'd gotten laid?

Damn again - he had to actually think about that? Suddenly Emily's reticence to come home was feeling even more suspicious.

As the credits faded out Sierra hitched one long, smooth leg over Jake's. Fuck. He couldn't see it - they were covered with a blanket - but he could picture it. Her thighs were slim and lightly toned... made to grip a man's waist as he thrust in and out of her... or his head as he devoured her young pussy.

Sweat broke out on Jake's forehead as the images roared to life in his mind. Images of his baby, his daughter... and it was the hottest goddamn fantasy of his life. Without thinking his hand started to drift lower against her side, down to her hip.

Sierra moaned as she shifted slightly and Jake's hand froze. Was she getting turned on by his touch? That was a crazy thought... right?

As the movie went on, and Seth Rogen and his friends battled demons and each other, Jake tried to calm his body down but Sierra seemed increasingly aroused, alternately pushing against his hand to increase the pressure and thrusting her body harder against Jake's.

He'd never been so relieved to see end credits and, as always, the hilarious ending had Sierra laughing and delighted and it felt like the moment had passed. He detangled himself from her and strategically held the popcorn bowl in front of his crotch as he stood.

"It's been a long day, baby," he said, starting to turn away.

He almost fell over when Sierra put her hands on her shoulders and boosted herself up onto his back, but Jake didn't just work his glamour muscles and his strong core stabilized them.

"I'm ready for bed too, Daddy. Thank you for letting me choose the movie!"

As always, Sierra's cheerfulness made Jake feel lighter.

"Of course, baby, anything for you."

He turned off all of the lights, detouring through the kitchen to set the popcorn bowl down. He put an extra bounce in his step to make Sierra laugh again.

Jake was so fit he wasn't even winded as they bounded up the steps. He stopped by her doorway and let her slide down his back.

Fuck... her nipples were hard. Jake steeled himself for their goodnight hug, but as he turned to face her, Sierra lifted up to her toes to kiss him directly on the mouth. It was fairly innocent, as kisses go - she didn't open her mouth or offer any tongue - but it caught Jake off guard all the same. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tight as she drew out the kiss to just beyond what was normal and proper.

She finished the kiss with a little bit of extra force and an mmm sound that made Jake go instantly hard.

Her eyes were glassy and her cheeks pink when she pulled back. "Goodnight, Daddy..." she said breathlessly.

"Night, baby..." Jake said, stunned as he watched her stroll towards her attached bathroom. She shot him one last charged look before she disappeared into the ensuite.

He shuffled towards his own bedroom before he disappeared into the bathroom, shoving his sweats down and gripping his cock, precum already starting to leak from the tip. He moved his hand up and down, picturing his young daughter's body writhing under his, bouncing over his, her tits, what color were her nipples, imagining how her ass would bounce as he plowed into it from behind.

It was so wrong, it was filthy, and it made him cum harder than he had in years. After he was finished cumming - it felt like a year - he cleaned himself up, brushed his teeth, and stumbled toward the bed. He pulled the covers over himself and passed out almost instantly.

——

Jake awoke with a start as he felt the mattress shift. He looked at him alarm clock - 3:04 a.m.

"Wha—?" he started to mumble.

"Sorry, Daddy, I didn't mean to wake you."
"Sierra? Baby, what's wrong?"
"I had a bad dream, Daddy. I'm just so scared about everything's that happening - I mean, my classes have been cancelled. People aren't supposed to go anywhere and no one knows when things will go back to normal and Mama can't come home and I just—" she broke off with a shuddering sigh, clearly trying to compose herself.

Fuck. She hadn't called Emily "Mama" since she was eight, Jake thought.

"It'll be okay, baby, I promise. Did you want to sleep here with me tonight?" Jake offered, immediately regretting it when Sierra's head bobbed up and down.
"Please, Daddy, can I? I just need you to hold me tonight."
"Of course, baby," Jake said, trying to hide the reluctance in his voice as he lifted the covers for her.

She slid in next to him, immediately cuddling up to his side. The lights were out so Jake couldn't see what she was wearing but it seems like it was the outfit from earlier... sans hotpants. A loose croptop and just panties? Jake held his breath. Lord, give him strength... and then Sierra lifted her leg over his, like she had on the couch during the movie. Only this time, it was her bare leg against his boxer briefs and growing hard-on.

She shifted against him, burrowing in, but when she spoke her voice didn't sound the least bit sleepy.

"Daddy, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, baby, but then we should go to sleep."
"Earlier... when I kissed you... did you like it?"

Jake's mind raced with how to possibly answer that, but Sierra barreled on before he could. "Because I wasn't trying to kiss you like that. I aimed for your cheek and missed ... but once I felt my lips on yours I didn't want to pull away."

"Baby... I'm not sure we should be talking about this," Jake said, trying to keep his cool.

Sierra wasn't listening, however. Her hips had started lightly thrusting against Jake's side and her lips were nuzzling his shoulder, working their way up towards his neck.

"Baby..."

"Daddy... I want you..." Sierra moaned. "I've thought you were handsome, sexy, for a while now... and the world is feeling big and scary and I only want to be in your arms. And I want to take care of you, too... I've noticed Mom drifting away from you..."

Her lips were now making their way up his neck and Jake's heart was pounding. Sierra shifted so she was straddling Jake's torso. He could feel how hot her pussy was, how wet it was getting. In the dark he could see her arms move over her head and heard something light land on the floor.

"Baby... get the light. I want to see you," he pleaded.

He felt her shift over him and heard a soft click as she turned on his bedside lamp. She straightened back over him, giving Jake his first look at his nearly naked daughter. Her tits were spectacular, large and round, topped with pale pink nipples that were budded so small and tight. Her panties were tiny and lacy and he could see her pale skin beneath. Apparently his baby girl waxed, or at least shaved.

"Baby girl... you are so damn gorgeous," Jake said on a sigh.

"Daddy... it makes me feel tingly when you call me 'baby girl,'" Sierra said, shifting restlessly on him.

Jake felt all of his reserve, all of his hesitation, disappear in that moment. Suddenly he was just a man in bed with a gorgeous woman — and the fact that she was his daughter just heightened the pleasure. He slid his hands up her lithe, supple body, with one pausing at her right breast and the other wrapping around her neck.

"Is that right, baby? Does Daddy make you hot?" he growled, tightening his hold just a bit.

Sierra's eyes widened slightly and the fresh burst of wetness on his stomach told him his little girl liked what he was doing very, very much.

He pivoted quickly, tumbling Sierra to the bed and landing on top of her in the next second. He settled in between her thighs and it was as if their bodies had been made for each other. In a way, he supposed, hers had. He pushed that train of thought aside she hitched her hips up against his, nudging his erection with her wet cleft.

"Oh my God Daddy, you feel so good. Please make love to me, I need you so much."

"Oh baby, Daddy's going to take such good care of you," Jake said lowering himself so their bodies pressed together from head to toes. He kissed his daughter for the second time that night but the first time as lovers, mouths parted and tongues touching. Sierra moaned into his mouth at the pleasure as her hands roamed all over his arms and back.

Jake couldn't believe how good it felt, how right, how fated. The world might be falling apart outside, he thought, but here in this bed it felt as if nothing could go wrong.

He moved his mouth down Sierra's neck, savoring how wild it made her as he grazed her flesh with his teeth. He took a moment to suck at the sensitive spot where her neck met her shoulder, enjoying the soft cries that escaped her lips. The whole time his hands were kneading her breasts, covering every decadent inch while leaving her nipples untouched and aching.

"Oh, baby girl... you and Daddy are going to have so much fun on lockdown," he said with a chuckle. "Are you going to be a good little girl for Daddy while we're stuck here?"

He lifted his gaze to meet hers and she gave him a shy little nod.

"Yes, Daddy... I'm all yours."

"That's so good to hear, baby. You're such a good little girl."

"I... I want to be good for you, Daddy."
Fuck, Jake thought. She was so hot, so ready to please... so ready to be molded into the perfect little Daddy's girl.

He lifted his mouth from her neck and, without warning, latched onto a nipple. She lifted up to him with a cry of delight and wonder.

"OH, Daddy! Uhh... that feels... that feels..."

He suckled harder in response, nipping with his teeth here and there to keep her thrown off balance. He moved a hand down her body and into her panties and the heat felt like it was enough to burn.

"Oh baby, you are so hot for your Daddy, aren't you? So naughty... to want your own father... do you want your Daddy to fill this wet little pussy?"
"Y-yes, Daddy..."
"What was that, my hot little slut?"
"I-I want you... Daddy... to fill my little virgin pussy... to make me your little slut," Sierra stammered out.

12