Shelter in Daddy's Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake's heard nearly pounded out of his chest at the admission that Sierra was still a virgin. He had to admire his daughter's restraint and selectiveness; he was sure it was not for a lack of bed-partners that she still retained her virginity after eight months at school.

"Has my little girl been waiting for Daddy to fill this tight little hole?" he asked, moving his finger down to her entrance. Fuck, she was dripping. For him. The thought made him want to throw open the window and howl to the whole neighborhood - after he made her take a cock, his cock, for the first time.

"YES, Daddy!" she wailed, on edge and needy. "I need it, I need you, don't make me wait— OH!"

Jake had thrust a finger into her tight canal. She closed around him so deliciously - Jesus, this was just one finger! - so he added a second digit on his second thrust and she shuddered and moaned loud into the night. He went back to her luscious tits, suckling and nipping as he fingered his daughter. His baby.

He noticed she grew wetter the more he used his teeth on her nipples and filed that juicy bit of knowledge away for later. He brought his thumb into the mix, moving all around her clit while avoid the sensitive button.

"Daddy... Daddy... Daddy please..." she began to chant. Jake simply smiled and moved to her other breast, continuing the torture.

When her pleas became incoherent, Jake moved off of her breasts and put his mouth on the opening of her pussy as he moved his thumb into tight circles over her clit. She went off like a rocket, gushing into his mouth as she cried out with her orgasm.

Jake prolonged the pleasure, letting his daughter cry out and shake from the pleasure he was giving her, before he slowly withdrew, bringing her gently back to earth. Before she could tense up again he'd put the head of his cock - which was desperate for his own orgasm - just inside her pussy lips.

"Baby, look at me," he commanded in his Daddy voice. "Can Daddy be inside you... without a condom?"

Her gaze, sated and lustful, met his. "Oh yes, Daddy... God, that's so hot... come inside your little girl's pussy."

Jesus Christ, Jake thought. She was virgin and porn star all in one. How did he get so lucky?

He slowly pushed forward which she was still warm and soft after her massive orgasm. All of the years of horseback riding came in handy, Jake thought, when there was no tearing or blood. He saw a pang of discomfort cross her face for an instant before there was only pleasure once again.

"Daddy, yes, Daddyyyyyy!" she wailed. "Oh my GOD, make me yours! This is unreal... I never dreamed it could feel so good!"

Neither could he, thought Jake. Fuck, his daughter's pussy was tight, and hot, and wet, and his. He metered his strokes, determined to make his daughter come on his cock. He was going to turn his little girl into his little cockslut, ready to take it any time, anywhere, any way. What else was there to do?

"Baby," he panted, " wrap your legs around Daddy's waist."

Sierra's lips parted and Jake could see the lust in her eyes. Damn, his little girl really got off on his commands. She was fucking perfect. She did as he asked and her silky limbs felt so good all around him, surround his body, drowning him in pleasure and youth and innocence and fuck, he was going to cum, he was going to fucking cum in his daughter's little cunt—

"OH FUCK, Daddyyy!" cried Sierra. Jesus, it was happening she was coming on his cock and her pussy, already so tight, squeezed him until Jake thought his eyes were going to pop out of his skull.

He came like a freight train, unstoppable, unsurvivable, but when he came back to earth he had, indeed, survived it. Sierra was stroking up and down his back lightly, her teasing touches making him think it wouldn't be long until he was ready for a second round.

He lifted his head to look at his daughter. Her face was flushed, relaxed, and so gorgeous it nearly stopped his heart.

"Oh, Sierra, baby... my baby girl... my sweet little lover... you're so beautiful honey."
"You make me feel beautiful, Daddy. I'm so glad I waited for you, that was the most incredible first time in the history of sex, I'm sure," she said with a little giggle that fired Jake's blood.

"You are beautiful, baby, and I'm going to make you feel that way every day from now on. It's a new world and it's just you and me, right Sierra?"
"Of course, Daddy, you and me forever!"

Jake lifted off of her, watching as he pulled his softening cock out of her pussy. The sight of his cum appearing at the entrance and dripping out of her cunt made his cock stiffen slightly. He ran his fingers through the mess and lifted them to her mouth.

"Taste the mess we made, baby girl."
Dutifully Sierra opened her mouth and moaned as she sucked the mixture of their cum off of Jake's fingers.

"Mmmm... that's so good, Daddy. Did you like the way I taste?"

"Oh, baby, Daddy loved it. I'm going to eat you every day from now on... and you're going to learn how to suck Daddy's cock very, very soon."
"Yes, Daddy, please teach me how to please you! I want to make you as happy as you've made me!"

Once again, Jake couldn't believe how lucky he was. He settled in next to his daughter, his lover, and pulled her against his side.

"You've already made me happier than I could imagine, baby... but this is just the beginning."

Sierra's radiating smile was the last thing Jake saw as he reached behind him to turn off his light.

"The beginning of a new world, Daddy... a new us."

"That's right, baby. A new us."


12