All Comments on 'Shelter in Place'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 4 years ago

I'll bet something like that is happening in many a home, during this quarantine period. Unemployed, depressed fathers, and sexy young daughter stuck at home? Your story might be just a bit of an exaggeration, but with every good story (and yours is good!) there's a germ of truth. This time the germ is contagious! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Time for Baby Making

She can't get out to the pharmacy to renew her birth control pills. Baby bump will in her future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel?

Maybe her brother locks her hands in bondage mitts and she loses all her ability to stop them from using her holes?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
I agree

I agree with JB on all counts. Five stars! I also have to wonder if your story takes place in Indiana. Inspired by JB, JJ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Additionally

Nice but, she needs to learn to eat pussy too. Mom returns to bang her with strapon and her unmentioned sister straddles her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
yikes

not sexy just abusive. how you like YOUR ass fucked til you cant sit? men are pigs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wild and hot!

That was hot! Maybe they need to start making money and start their own porn channel, so everyone can see what a slut she is. The mom and boyfriend see it, move back home together. she then has a cock for every hole while mom masturbates, watches and films.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If father and son are so obsessed with arse fucking, why didn't they just fuck each other?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good daughter

Such a good daughter and sister, she helped her daddy and brother. They needed to de-stress so badly. Ahhh they needed that wet pussy, my god it was so hot.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

Despite my lack of sexual interest in incest, I think this story turned out well. I even got a "men are pigs" reaction! I'm impressed with myself here. For the record, I am not a man but I did a good job of portraying a male pig, didn't I? If you believe I'm a male writing this to get off, then I have done my job here. To the anon who asked why dad and son don't fuck each other, the answer is that they are mostly straight. I figure they might suck a dick in the moment or something but I don't typically write male guy-on-guy stories. It's just not within the scope of my blogs, which is where I post these stories. If you'd like to check out some of my free blogs outside of Lit, they are all linked on my website, which is in my bio. I did note the request for a sequel, but I have decided not to write it. Sorry. I have such a long list of requests right now I'm not trying to add any more to the list until I get some of this work done. Thank you to everyone for taking the time to read and comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...