Shelter in Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad! It hurts!"

"Shh, it won't hurt if you just relax and let it happen. Now be a good girl and get me off. I need pussy if we are going to shelter in place for another month. You're really helping me, Cheyenne."

"Okay..." I cried. I wanted to be helpful but my asshole was burning with pain. I tried my best to relax my ass and it seemed to help a bit. When he had finally cum inside of me, the cum stung my raw, torn-up asshole and I limped to the bathroom. When I came out, Trevor was standing there waiting for me with his dick out.

"Can you get me off, Cheyenne. I'm so horny."

"No! I just fucked Dad!"

"So?" he was standing right in my way.

"Look, I'm not just a fuck toy you can use whenever you're horny. I'm your sister."

"Look, my dick is really hard. I just need some help getting it off and then I'll leave you alone."

"Okay, fine," I said and dropped to my knees so he could fuck my face. He got increasingly rougher until I choked hard and threw up on the tile floor. He didn't apologize or even give me a moment to regain my composure before he was behind me, pushing his dick into my ass without lube. I let out a yowl of pain.

"No! You have to use lube!"

"Okay," he took his cock out and spit on it then pushed it back in. The pain was sharp and I cried out. He held me down right there on the floor in the hallway in front of the bathroom. I was screaming loudly, tears running down my face as my brother unloaded his cum into my ass.

"My turn," my dad laughed and before I could crawl away my dad's cock was in my ass, fucking in the creampie my brother had just made. I was starting to hate this sheltering in place. I missed my mother and I wondered if I would ever get out of there. As soon as one would finish, the other would start until all of my days were filled with ass fucking after ass fucking.

"Your ass is still nice and tight even though we've fucked it so many times," my father said proudly to me. "I'm proud of you for being so useful and helpful to us during this very difficult time."

"Thanks," I said weakly. I was used to the ass poundings by then. It had been weeks and my mother still hadn't come back.

"Where is mom?" I asked my father. "Do you know where she is?"

"Yes, she's with her new boyfriend but it's okay. We don't need her anymore. We have you now, you and your holes."

"Did you fuck her like you fuck me?" I asked.

"No, she was never as good as you are," he praised me. "You let me fuck your ass all the time. She was stingy with it."

"I'm sorry I asked," I said, and I was. I was sorry I had gotten in the middle of their business. I was sorry I had given into fucking my dad and I was sorry that I was now the family fucktoy. I wasn't sure how I felt about it all. On the one hand, I knew it was wrong and that incest was supposed to be gross. On the other hand, I felt like I was really helping my dad and Trevor through a difficult time for them. It seemed like they needed to cum a lot just to feel normal. I was used to helping them by then and if I was being honest, I had been horny too.

It's just that I hadn't been able to sit down properly for weeks. They had fucked my asshole so raw that it hurt to sit down and no matter how many times I tried to tell them that, they wouldn't take no for an answer. I couldn't have said no if I had wanted to and so I gave in. I let them use me as many times a day as they needed to. Quarantine couldn't last forever and at least they always came in my ass. I wouldn't have been so generous if they came in my pussy. Still, I worried. All it would take was one slip up, one mistake where they came in my pussy to make this into a total mess. I didn't want to be the girl that was pregnant with her father or brother's baby. What would I tell my Mom if that happened? What would I tell my Grandma?


12