Shelter Jenny

Story Info
Good girl Jenny found someone to help.
830 words
4.1
8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

First story here, hope you like it

Thanks Belphe for editing it

----

Jenny was the kind of woman that would get guilty about jumping the yellow light. She had an exceptional sense of right and wrong, and would forever choose the good and righteous path. That meant she would help anyone in need - no act of kindness was too small, no need of help too unworthy; and she always gave one hundred percent while doing so. Going to sleep at night having not done something selfless just made her feel wretched and awry. She tried her best to be a good person and when there was so much evil in the world, not doing good just meant she was helping the bad.

When the local homeless shelter came asking if she could pitch in, she of course said yes. Helping the homeless made her feel special. The appreciation of small acts of kindness, like hugs, were huge. While other, more heartless people wouldn't stand close to them, let alone hug them, knowing this just made Jenny feel like she was the only one who could help.

It was a Tuesday in July and the heat was unbearable. Sweat was pouring out of everyone in the shelter, not least of all Jenny as she helped cook up soup for the twenty or so homeless men. Once the soup was ready she told the other volunteers that she could sort things out by herself. She saw that they were uncomfortable in the heat and the stench of the unbathed homeless men.

"Dinner's up!" Jenny yelled out. They all started to form an orderly queue, and one by one she served them soup. Compliments came in from the first drop. "This is the best soup I've ever had". "You're the most beautiful girl in the world Jenny, why are you here?". "Jenny please run away with me!". "Of course I'll run away with you, as soon as everyone has had a bite to eat" she replied playfully.

"I've got a big cock, I could rock your world" said Old Terry, a regular at the shelter.

"Terry, my love, I know you would." answered Jenny with a big smile on her face.

Jenny recognised most of the faces that day and as the last man came up for a serving Jenny felt unnerved. He didn't say anything and kept his head down as Jenny poured out a bowl. "Here you go, hope this fills you up," she said. "How odd, wonder what the matter is" she thought.

The day came to a close, everyone eventually left and Jenny tidied up. Before locking up she checked the bathrooms. As she opened the door she got startled. The odd man was waiting for her.

"Oh my god! You scared me. Can I help you with something?"

"Sorry to scare you, I didn't mean to. I was hoping you would come in here eventually. I've got a problem you might help with."

Jenny was taken aback by his change of demeanor. Whatever the issue was, it must have been troubling him deeply for such a change.

"Yes of course, what's the matter?" Jenny asked.

He then slowly looked down and unbuttoned his trousers, pulled down the zip and let out his fully erect penis. "You looked so good and you were so genuinely nice to everyone... I just can't help it".

Jenny understood that it was her fault that this poor man was in such a way so she got down on her knees. The smell of it filled her nose and eyes strained and she could already taste it. What surprised her most was that she was getting turned on by this disgusting thing. Her mouth was watering and her pussy was burning. Only the end entered her mouth when a rush of heart warming goodness flushed over her, she almost yelped out with joy. She could not hold back any more so she unbuttoned her shorts and started to play with herself.

With every slight suck of his disgusting penis she dripped out more. Deeper and deeper she would take it in her mouth; harder and harder she would rub her clit. Her juices trickled down her leg and with her spare hand she grabbed the man's behind and shoved him forward. She wanted this thing completely down her throat.

"Oh fuck!" he cried out, grunting his teeth and growing as he took her head with both hands and started to fuck her face.

"Oh!" she cried out climaxing as he had his way with her face.

Drool pooled beneath them as muffled moans from Jenny filled the room. She was helping out this poor man in a way that no-one else would, and as he came she greedily swallowed it up in pride. She was good in every sense of the word.

From then on Jenny always found someone in need of help in the bathroom and she happily obliged.