All Comments on 'Shelter Pet Pt. 02'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
carnt wait for part 3

I really do love your slimmed down version of writing in this.

The cat climber scenes are surprisingly loving with Mandys care to Brianna before and after.

Naughty kitty , sexy kitty , Hot kitty

eagerly awaiting chapter 3

Thank you

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
Part 3 Coming Soon

If you can hang on for about a week, part three should be out. Not trying to keep everyone in suspense, it's just easier for me to deal with in smaller pieces.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Covering the bases

So you're certainly covering the bases for me in this chapter, WP. Brussels sprouts and milk are both very high on my "yuck!" list (and they don't have to be sour or boiled---their natural state is bad enough). And then you sprang one of my favourite quotations on us: "The oxen are slow but the earth is patient". If I remember rightly, this is from an Indiana Jones-type adventure film with Tom Selleck (can't recall the title right now). My wife and I both cracked up when we first heard it and used it frequently, often to the puzzlement of others. Yet another enjoyable chapter with your style experiment working very well. Eagerly awaiting Chapter 3.

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusover 6 years ago
Cool style!

Enjoying this one! I really like the clean writing style, also the kink adds a nice little bit of spice to it all. And I love that song as well, you now have it stuck in my head...

KootKootover 6 years ago
I might be developing a fetish...

Loving the original, kinky and gentle scenes between these two. The kitten play is a LOT of fun. And I can't believe how quickly you're putting out your chapters. So prolific!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
971 Followers
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES