Shelter Pet Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trembling.

Mandy tugged at the waistband of my panties, and that's when my knees gave out. We landed safely atop the covers of Mandy's bed, a tangle of limbs. Somehow, I ended up on top. A gentle finger reached up and brushed the hair out of my eyes.

"There are some advantages to the cat-ear headband," I offered.

"I'm not looking for a kitty tonight, Brianna."

"I know." I leaned in to pull Mandy's bottom lip into my mouth. She moaned and arched her back as I sucked, her hands wrapping around and clinging to my shoulders. "Mmm," I moaned into her mouth.

I shifted my weight to one side, leaving one hand free to explore. My fingertip painted a trail along the side of Mandy's body, from just under the arm to the top of her hip, and then back. I repeated it a few times, really enjoying the spot I found right around her waist -- the one that made her shudder.

"Stop that, Brianna," she giggled.

"I should make you beg."

"Don't you dare."

I found the spot again. Mandy squirmed for just a second before flipping me onto my back. I gave her my best pout.

"I told you not to." She smiled before lowering her head to lock lips with me.

Once again, I moaned into her mouth as our tongues began their dance. Mandy placed her hands on either side of me and lifted her body a few inches off of mine. I whined a bit, and she nipped at my earlobe. "Patience, Brianna."

I wrapped my arms tightly about Mandy's waist and brought her body back against mine. She's stronger than I am, but I had surprise on my side. I don't think she expected to wind up on her back with me grinning down at her, but she did.

"Patience?" I said, "I've been waiting for this since our first weekend together -- since the first time you dragged those damn cords across my back -- don't talk to me about patience." I pulled a nipple into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. It seemed to be effective at stifling her reply, so I repeated it on the other side.

Mandy was grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Do I amuse you?" I asked.

"You're very determined. I like that."

"Yes I am." I put my head back down and began laying a glistening trail over Mandy's stomach with my tongue. She had given up any show of resistance.

I was embarking on completely new territory here. I had never gone down on a woman before, but I knew what I liked. Well, I knew what I would like if any of my exs were any good at it.

I took my time. I drew wet circles around Mandy's quivering tummy before diving in and giving her navel a good rimming. That certainly increased the quaking, so I blew her dry and did it again. Mandy was squirming under me. I grabbed a thigh in the crook of my arm and held it still. I laid my tongue just above Mandy's knee, and drew a wet trail upward over the inside of her thigh, until my nose was almost planted in her sex.

I could see and smell what I was doing to her, and I liked it. I liked it enough to repeat the same maneuver on the other side. I think Mandy liked it too. Her fingers were wrapped up in my hair, urging me onward. Still, I took my time.

"Brianna, you're teasing," she complained.

I raised my head. "You should talk. I've been waiting four weeks for this. Four weeks! You can wait four minutes." I blew a stream of air on Mandy's pussy, mostly because I could. She shuddered. Mandy's quaking continued as I moved in closer. I puckered up and planted a little kiss. "Nice pussy," I said.

Mandy burst out laughing. "Nice pussy? Oh, Brianna."

I gave her about two seconds to yuk it up, before I went in for the kill. I heard a few more 'oh, Briannas', but now in an entirely different tone of voice. The first one was when I pressed my tongue inside, as deep as I could go, and swirled it around -- I really liked that, it gave me a nice taste. Mandy liked it too, I could tell.

The second 'oh, Brianna' was when I sucked her clit into my mouth and spelled my name on it using the tip of my tongue. After the seventh letter, Mandy was a wreck, and I felt like a goddess. Just to confirm my heavenly appointment, I flicked her again with my tongue. She shuddered and moaned. Yep, I'm a goddess!

There was more licking, and finger probing, and lots more moaning before we got to the final 'oh, Brianna.' I think it was a really good one, because it was followed by an 'oh, fuck!' some head thrashing, and several repetitions of 'yes!'

That was the first time I had ever given an orgasm to a woman -- and I will never forget it.

*

Sunday, June 17th

"You really should have let me return the favor," Mandy complained over Eggs Benedict.

"Oh, please. How many times have you launched my rocket? I think I owe you one."

"I enjoy piloting your rocket, Brianna."

"I know you do. And I love the places you can take me." I winked.

"Is that an invitation to climb in the cockpit?"

"Maybe."

*

For the first time since this all started, I found myself on the cat climber with the straps buckled. It definitely took the anticipation up a notch. I was sitting in the high-backed chair the right way around this time, and also not wearing any panties. I felt very exposed.

Mandy walked over from the kitchen with a handful of items. There were two thermos bottles, a medicine dropper, and one strip of black cloth. I had a pretty good idea about the cloth, but the rest had me stumped. We started with the usual conversation.

"OK, Brianna, are you ready for something new?"

I nodded.

"What are you going to say if it gets too intense?"

"Slow down or stop."

"Right. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Mandy, I trust you."

"Good. I've got two bottles here. One is hot water. I'm not planning to send you to the emergency room, but it's hotter than you'd want to drink your coffee, so it's gonna sting. The other is ice water." She dipped the dropper into the bottles, one at a time, and let a bit of each fall onto my bare thighs.

Neither was an extreme temperature, but each was enough to make me jump. And when I jumped, I was reminded that Mandy had me buckled in this time. I was shaking.

Mandy stroked my hair. The shaking subsided. "Remember slow down and stop. OK, Brianna?"

I nodded my head.

The black strip of cloth covered my eyes and Mandy tied it in the back. "I'm going to drop a little on you, and I want you to tell me if it's the hot, or the cold."

"OK." I exhaled. The first drop hit me in the center of my chest, just below my neck. I sucked in a breath. "Hot."

"Very good. And this?"

I waited. This one was a little lower, landing at the top of my left breast. "Ow! Hot."

"Correct."

Deep breath. Again at the top of my breast, though this time on the other side. "Ooh. Cold."

"Yes."

I willed myself to be still. The next one landed farther down on my breast. "Ahh. Hot."

"Good."

I waited. Again, same place, opposite side. "Mmm. Hot."

"Very good. I think I may have gotten the water a little too hot, Brianna, your skin is a bit pink." I could hear the amusement in her voice. "Do you sense a pattern yet? Care to guess the next one?"

I thought about it for a second. Hot, hot, cold, followed by hot, hot. "The next one will be cold."

"Let's see if you're right."

Deep breath. The next drop landed directly on my nipple, and as predicted, it was icy cold. "Wow!" I shivered.

"Now, Brianna, let's see how clever you really are. Where will the next one land, and what temperature will it be?"

I pondered her question. I knew that hot was up next, and she had been alternating sides. That meant -- oh, no -- that meant scalding hot right on my poor nipple. I strained at the straps holding me down. I twisted my back and clenched my thighs together.

I couldn't stop the trembling, as I waited for what I knew was coming.

"You know you can trust me, right Brianna?"

"Y-y-yes."

"Good. Get ready."

I strained at the straps holding my wrists, but there was nowhere to go. I tried arching my back to throw off her aim, but the strap around my waist foiled that plan. All I could do was wait for the inevitable.

"Here it comes, Brianna."

I held my breath. The drop hit. I shuddered -- wait a second -- cold! I sucked a breath. Damn it.

Mandy's hand caressed my cheek. "I told you you could trust me." She kissed me hard on the mouth. A violent shudder ran the length of my spine. "I think it's time to launch your rocket, honey."

For the first time since we'd met, Mandy had her finger inside me. I squeezed around her for all I was worth and bucked my hips, all the while silently cursing the buckles that held me fast. I think Mandy enjoyed my frustration. She laid another kiss on me while her finger continued probing my insides.

"At least she's not teasing," I thought. Finally, I willed myself to be calm, and focused on the wonderful sensations that Mandy was eagerly dishing out to my quivering wreck of a body. She was good, with fingers and thumb working in tandem, pressing in just the right spots. At the end, I was shuddering -- screaming into her mouth -- right before I collapsed.

Mandy was stroking my hair. "Brianna. Brianna, I'm getting you unbuckled. Give me just a minute. OK, baby?"

"Mmm-hmm."

I was on the couch, resting my head on Mandy's thigh. As far as I remembered, the hair stroking never stopped, though somehow she got me unbuckled and across the room. "You're Superwoman, aren't you?"

"Just rest for a minute, honey. Then, Superwoman will make you some soup."

"OK." Yoshimi nudged me with her nose, probably wondering if I was still alive. "In a minute, Yoshimi."

*

We sat down to homemade chicken soup and fresh bread. Between bites, we chatted about what just happened on the cat climber. As always, Mandy asked me how it was. I told her she was a horrible tease, but that I enjoyed her finger very much. She asked me if I would be interested in trying it again sometime with hot wax. I told her I'd think about it. Honestly, if it involved another finger-banging like that, I'd probably do it in a heartbeat.

*

Thursday, July 26th

Tomorrow was opening night. A lot had happened in the days leading up to this. There were plenty of late practices, balanced with trips to the pet store for adoption Saturdays. Oh, and where would I be without trips to the barn for litterbox duty?

Mandy was wonderful throughout the whole thing. She had cooked my favorite meals, let me belt out songs in the loft without complaint, and even chauffeured me around while may car was waiting on yet another radiator hose.

"I should have had you order them both when we did the first one," she said. "They tend to go at the same time."

"It's OK. I appreciate you driving me to practice -- and feeding me -- and keeping me sane."

"How are you holding up by the way?"

"Nervous."

"I figured. Need a rocket ride? I know a good pilot."

"I appreciate the offer, I do, but I could really just use some comfort. Can I be your kitty tonight?"

"Sure." Mandy's lips spread into her easy smile as she hugged me.

I undressed, put on my collar, and got down on all fours. I rubbed my cheek against Mandy's calf while she stroked my hair.

"Sweet kitty." She patted the couch cushion next to where she was sitting. I hopped up. Opening night seemed a million miles away.

*

Afterword

I hope you're enjoying the story so far, and that the streamlined writing style is still working. One more installment will wrap it up. Hang in there.

As always, thanks for reading.

-WP-

12