All Comments on 'Shelter Pet Pt. 03'

by WaxPhilosophic

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Well that took a turn...

...wow. Didn’t see that coming.

I like the new style. It is easy to read and follow.

Please, no shooting up in front of Yoshimi. You know how young kitties can be influenced. :)

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
Very naughty kitty

Great stuff . i love your style of writting in these 3 chapters. The addiction did come as a suprise to me. This chapter really did bring the love out in Brianna and Mandys relationship .

Appearance wise I see Brianna as bring 5 foot 6 and slim. Blonde medium length straight hair . Mandy i see as being 5 foot 8 and lean but strong with perhaps dyed hair or ginger hair cut short.

Thank you for engaging the reader so well in these 3 chapters

I eagerly await to see what write next

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
Hints and Theme

About Brianna's secret -- I tried to drop a few hints. Granted, it was pretty minimal.

In Part I:

'Normally, I'd be home too, but not so much anymore.' Something is up with Brianna's home life.

'... a little tabby, whose ear was slightly torn' Yoshimi has had a bit of a rough life before coming to live with Mandy. Perhaps Brianna is another stray taken in.

"I wanted the role of Grizabella." The character Grizabella is a formerly glamorous cat who has fallen from grace and is now looked down upon by the others.

Part II:

"Willow's a good person, I'm not going to kick her to the curb over one little indiscretion." Nobody's perfect and everyone deserves a second chance.

Part III:

'His gaze shifted to my fingers as he lifted my hand in his.' Ethan is remembering where the ring used to be before he broke off their engagement. As glib as Brianna seems about it, she is still affected.

'The first thing I unpacked was a box of tissues.' Brianna is feeling empty without Mandy.

'I grabbed my book bag and headed down to the commons area.' Deja Vu all over again with the roommate situation, adding to Brianna's despair.

"For your nose, Brianna. I think you've got the start of a cold coming on." Not a cold.

'I wiped my nose on my sleeve.' Pretty uncouth. Brianna is coming apart.

'I just sat in the back with Yoshimi on my lap, and shivered.' It ain't the flu folks, Brianna needs a fix.

Theme:

Three of the characters in the story have flaws -- Yoshimi with her torn ear, Willow with her infidelity, and Brianna with her addiction. Yet all three are accepted, because we are all worthy of second chances. Maybe a little over the top for a story on this site, but I had fun with it. I hope you did too.

If not, at least there was a kinky cat climber and a homemade flogger! And there really are plans on the internet for making your own, just search for 'paracord flogger.'

-WP-

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
"Love the sinner...

...hate the sin" Isn't that what they say? Poor Brianna. I guessed the problem as soon as Mandy offered her a tissue "...For your nose..." It was a good ploy of yours to say that her addiction started with pain-killers---there's a lot of that about. There's one thing I feel you missed out on though (unless you're planning a prequel/sequel) and that is a look into Brianna's home life which it's hinted put her on the slippery path to addiction. That apart, WP, an all-over enjoyable three chapters.

KootKootover 6 years ago
A sudden turn!

That was quite a twist near the end! Still, the ending is a hopeful one and suggests a happy future for them both. A thoroughly original story the likes of which I've not read before. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wonderful characters

I absolutely loved these three episodes and certainly hope that we have not seen the last of Mandy and Brianna. You did a masterful job developing and rounding out these two very different individuals, different but oh so compatible. I think the potential for further escapades involving these two women should be explored. There seems to be MUCH more to their journey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is it bad this made me cry a lot

I want a Mandy. ;-; Maybe then I wouldn't try to kill myself so often. Don't mind me I'm just an angsty dummy. This was a really really nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Appearance

Brianna looked like a pretty woman short black hair with European features like a young version of mila jovovic while Mandy looked like a girl next door type with red long curly hair in a bun with soft features and freckles for me.. and yes mandy for me is a ginger like a cat not brianna

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 6 years agoAuthor
Suicide Hotline

Anonymous, if you're having thoughts of suicide or self harm, please seek help. In the US, the number you can call is: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Brianna looked like a young Winona Ryder, with huge doe like eyes (kind of like zoey deschanel) and Mandy was a tall red head. She has smile lines, long legs, and a contagious laugh.

TrueMortTrueMortover 6 years ago
Nice work :)

Hi WP

Really like these reminds me of your earlier work with a spin. Got to admit it took me a while to get in to the feel of the story but by this chapter I find myself enjoying them as much as Girl Friday

Looking forward to the next :)

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 6 years ago
So different...

Certainly, a very different style of writing here, and quite enjoyed the change of pace. A very well crafted piece of work in every respect. We are very lucky to have you contributing here on Literotica...

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Descriptions

Briana;- 5ft 3", 120lbs, 34B, Black shoulder length hair, Brown eyes

Mandy:- 5ft 7", 140lbs, 36C, Red collar length curly thick hair, Deep blue eyes

Willow:-5ft 5", 120lbs, 32B, Blonde shoulder length "untamed" hair, Blue eyes

Jeff:- 5ft 10", 140lbs, Black hair, pony tailed, goatee beard

Yoshimi:- Grey and Black narrow stripes, just like one of my 8 called "Maddie" lol

Interesting style of writing. Leaving the reader to make up their own image of the characters was actually quite liberating in a strange way.

alexwatson62@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ahh my heart

I just came here for porn and now I’m crying

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

I liked this style writing makes things move along a bit faster. As for substituting live faces, well, The people I would use are really into this sort of stuff. Just sayin'

I was sort of wandering if Brianna would go into pet play full time, not a s a diversion.

Excellent story, as usual. Keep up the good work

LoveliquorLoveliquor6 months ago

Great story and well-written, as is your other writings. BTW, my daughter and I saw Depeche Mode in Atlanta on October 15th. David Gahan danced around stage like he was a teenager!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWaxPhilosophic@WaxPhilosophic
Miss Isabella’s Home for Stray Kittens has left and is now available exclusively as an ebook from JMS Books. https://www.jms-books.com/davina-lee-c-224_312/ * Other News... Tales from the Stream now has a glossary to help you keep the people, places, and things straight in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shelter Pet Series Info