Shelter Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it. I'll just go, then." I started to get up.

Mandy put her hand on my arm. "Brianna, I'm not tossing you out. That's not how I operate. I just want you to be clear about what the rules are if you're going to be staying here."

"Staying here? With you?" I wiped my nose on my sleeve.

"Do you really think you can be trusted on your own?" She brought the spoon to my mouth again.

"Well -- I guess -- no, probably not."

"OK. Now, if you can keep the broth down, I'll make you something more substantial."

Mandy stayed with me on the couch. I rested my head on her thigh while she stroked my hair. "I'm sorry," I offered. Mandy said nothing, but the stroking never stopped.

"Thank you, Mandy."

"Don't thank me yet. You're going to be doing double shifts of litterbox duty in the barn after this little stunt."

She stroked my hair some more and eventually I closed my eyes. When I opened them again, Mandy was gone, replaced by Yoshimi draped over my arm, snoring.

A fantastic aroma permeated the air. "Smells wonderful," I said.

"Chicken noodle soup. You think you're ready for it?"

"Homemade?"

"Of course." Mandy brought two cups and two spoons with her. "Careful, it's hot.

"Listen, I'm sorry if I was hard on you last night. It's just that you've got so much going for you. I can't stand to see you throwing your life away like this."

"I'm the one who should be sorry," I said. "I haven't exactly been straight with you. This isn't my first time struggling with addiction. Six months ago it was pain killers. That's the reason Ethan left me. He didn't want to see me throw my life away either."

"What about your parents, Brianna, can't they help?"

"Why do you think I got hooked on pain killers? My home life is pretty fucked up these days. The only time I feel alive is when I'm up on stage -- or when -- or when you're dragging those cords over my back."

"Oh, Brianna." Mandy wrapped me up in her arms. "I'm so sorry. I wish I'd known what you were going through. Monday we'll find you a treatment program, OK? There must be something at the university. Just let me take care of you for now."

"Mandy, I don't know what to say. What happened to not getting attached." I felt a hot tear making its way down my cheek.

"Brianna, I never said I wasn't attached." She took my hand. "I just ..."

I didn't stick around to hear the rest. I had to hightail it to the bathroom, so I wouldn't vomit on Mandy's couch.

*

I'm pretty sure no kittens found a forever home today.

*

Saturday, October 6th

After we wrapped up our day at the pet store and got the kitties back to the barn, Mandy took me to the orchard for apple picking. She said it was my reward for getting myself signed up for counseling and for making it through the first week. I though it was nice to be in the crisp autumn air, hand in hand, walking the rows of trees. It's probably the most fun I've had in a while.

Though when we got to the farm, it was back to work.

Mandy wasn't kidding about double-shifts. She had me single-handedly feeding, watering, and cleaning litterboxes for every one of the kitties in the barn. And let me tell you, those cats still haven't learned how to pee straight. I was pretty ripe by the time I finished.

Other than barn duty, Mandy was pretty easy on me the rest of the day. By the time I stepped out of the shower, she had grilled cheese and tomato soup waiting for me. "You remembered." I picked up a corner of sandwich and dipped it in my soup. At the same time, I felt Yoshimi brush against my ankle.

"I know what you like, Brianna."

I set my half-eaten sandwich back down on the plate. I reached down to pet Yoshimi, then scooted up next to Mandy and rested my head on her shoulder. "I like you," I whispered.

Our plates never made it to the sink.

Mandy took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. Actually, I'm surprised it took us this long, but I think we were both being a little cautious, not wanting to upset the balance.

"You OK with this, Brianna?"

"Yes."

Mandy was gentle. She brushed my hair with her fingertips as she touched her lips to mine. I started moaning into her mouth as our tongues began their familiar dance, and before I knew it, I was on the bed.

I missed this.

She paused for a breath before starting in on the sensitive skin of my neck. Oh yeah, I definitely missed this. "Mmm, Mandy."

"Just relax, Brianna. Let me take care of you."

I felt my panties sliding over my thighs. "Mmm-hmm." I wove my fingers in Mandy's hair.

Mandy had my shirt untucked and half way up, without her tongue ever leaving my neck. She began exploring my stomach with splayed fingers, and when she pulled them back -- leaving only fingertips on my skin -- I arched my back to maintain contact. Her tongue flicked over my earlobe.

"Ungh," I moaned.

"Something wrong, Brianna?" she whispered. Mandy put her hand behind my head, pulled me closer, and repeated her question.

"Oh, god, you're a horrible tease."

Another swipe of the tongue. "I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You promised you'd take care of me."

"And I am. Or did you have something else in mind? Something more intimate?"

I felt her finger on me. She had reached down between my legs, and was coaxing me apart. "Mmm-hmm," was all I could say. Mandy had moved her mouth downward, and she seemed determined to make my nipples as wet as my pussy before moving on.

She sucked them into her mouth, one at a time, tugging until they popped free. The effect was instantaneous, my crinkled flesh standing at attention. Mandy continued her ministrations. She blew me dry with a steady stream of air, before slathering me with her tongue, and repeating the process.

I arched my back in response to Mandy's finger, finally pushing into me. She was gentle, but determined, and had me filled quickly, pressing deep inside. She pressed hard into me and then began a slow retreat. "Ungh," I complained as she pulled out again.

"Oh, Brianna. Patience." Mandy brought her finger up, holding it in front of my face for me to see. It was glistening. She planted her lips on mine, but not before slipping that juicy finger in between. We shared kiss, and a taste, as Mandy drew her finger out. Our tongues reveled in the sweet and tangy sensation and resumed their dance.

I could still taste myself on Mandy's tongue as she slipped her finger between my legs again. This time her thumb joined the party, teasing my clit with each thrust. I rocked my hips to the rhythm of her hand. I imagined what it looked like, slick with my juices flowing over her fingers. I moaned into her mouth.

Mandy pulled her lips away from mine. I was about to complain when she spoke. "I think you're almost ready, Brianna."

"Mmm-hmm."

"Should I make you beg for it?"

"Unnngh."

"Do you want to come, Brianna?"

"Mmm-hmm. Yes, please."

"Let me take care of you, baby."

And she did. Mandy took care of me very, very well. "Oh god, Mandy. Oh god. Just like that. Yes, Mandy! Yes! Yes! Ahhh."

I collapsed under her, panting, eyelids squeezed tight. When I finally relaxed and opened my eyes, she was smiling down at me, and sucking her finger.

"Mandy, that was -- that was --"

"I know, baby. I got the idea when you were screaming my name. Think you can go again?"

"Oh, god, I don't know. Maybe if you drag those cords across my back a time or two ..."

"Brianna, are you a naughty kitty?"

"You know I am. I've been a very, very naughty kitty."

"Are you sure you're not just replacing one addiction with another?"

"Probably. But I like this one so much better."

Mandy took my by the hand and led me to the cat climber. "Straps?"

I nodded. Mandy buckled me in.

"You ready for this?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"What are you going to say if it gets to rough?"

"Slow down or stop."

"Right. Do you trust me?"

"Yes, Mandy, I trust you."

She laid a little peck on my lips. "I love you, Brianna."

It's a good thing I was strapped in, because I nearly passed out.

*

Afterword

Quick, before you read any further, use the vast resources of the internet to find Depeche Mode's A Question of Lust, from their 1986 Black Celebration album, and play it. Don't worry, I'll wait.

I think this song is very appropriate for the closing credits of Mandy and Brianna's story. Listen to the lyrics, or look them up if you wish. Now, imagine Brianna singing this song to Mandy, as the final scene unfolds in your mind. You know how it goes, Brianna strapped into the cat climber -- the same as in the beginning of part two -- only this time with the song playing.

Also, I'm sorry if Brianna's addiction came as a shock, but it's actually not as far-fetched as it may seem. In the community where I live -- a university town -- heroin is actually quite a problem with young people and overdose stories are all too common in the daily news.

Now, would Brianna choose intravenous delivery for her first dose? Probably not, but it does make for a much more dramatic scene. And choosing to shoot up in Mandy's driveway is a great way to express her cry for help, in my opinion. On a happier note, I think that with addiction counseling and Mandy's assistance, Brianna will be able to stay sober for the foreseeable future.

Are you still listening to Depeche Mode? You should be. The song sums it up. Mandy is gentle, and Brianna will be safe in her arms.

One last favor. As part of my experiment in streamlined writing, I never really described the physical attributes of my characters in detail. I'd be curious to know how you see Mandy and Brianna in your mind. Please leave a description in the comments section.

As always, thanks for reading!
-WP-

12