All Comments on 'Sheltering in Place'

by bdavidson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice premise

Started out strong. (But you really need a proofreader for typing errors.)

Took its time to get to the sex, and that's a plus. But when the sex started it sort of zoomed through it.

OK, her top came off. Fine. Good. But what about her tits? Didn't he want to play/suck/enjoy them? Didn't she want them played with/sucked and adored?

Then, after the mutual blowjobs, the fucking scene/s just flew by both with him on top and then with her. Needed much more detail. Needed to be much slower and drawn out.

Could have been five stars. Gave it four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
surprised in all good ways

I was surprised at almost every turn in this story. All wound up good. Really good! I was surprised you included his predicting the bad behaviors of her ex. I was surprised at his having the ethics he demonstrated. I was surprised at her appetites. I was surprised at the romantic ending. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I always wish.......

that someone would address birth control BEFORE they fill a pussy with seed...???

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 3 years ago

Loved the gradual entry into the hookup. I thought it was well written, loved the story line, easy to read, wish it were illustrated along with recipes.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

This seemed kinda rushed and kinda short. Premise was nice, it started off strong, but it kind of tapered off unfortunately. It is still a solid story but it could definitely be expanded on alot. May is adorable btw :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars. The story was interesting, but there is a language issue. Not saying the story needs big changes but, you should have a person that speaks English edit your stories in the future. Don't give up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous