Sheltering in Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdavidson
bdavidson
312 Followers

I wanted to go longer, but it wasn't going to happen, she was too tight, and I was too worked up. The cum was almost at the end of my cock, the sensations were intense, and I gave up, pushing my cock in deep and letting the pleasant feelings flow. After I was empty, I got off her, and we lay on our sides, facing each other, basking in the warm glow that follows good sex.

"Wow May, that was really something." I said as I stroked her hair. She stretched, and got up on an elbow. She looked at the ceiling for a minute, like she was collecting her thoughts. When she looked back at me, she was very serious.

"Yes, yes it was, probably the best damn sex I've ever had." she said, thumping me on the chest with her finger. "I've been attracted to you for a while, and I suspected you were, also, to me. But I also knew you were holding back, not wanting to push me, and Tommie, I can't tell you how much that impressed me. Any other guy would have tried to get in my pants, playing on my sorrows, but not you. You're different. Then I got effed up last night, and kissed you, and, well, I freaked out. Don't ask me why, I don't know, just did. Then I wake up this morning, and I'm kicking myself for acting like a weirdo. So I come out, and there you are, sitting there, looking good enough to eat, and well, I went for it." She stopped for a minute, and I gave her a long kiss.

"And I'm glad you did. You're right on the money, I've am attracted to you, May. More than that, even." She gave me a funny look. What the hell, she went for it, so can you, I thought.

"Yeah, it's more than that. I'm in love with you." Her eyes opened wide, and for a long second, she said nothing. Uh oh, I thought. But then her expression changed, and she began to tear up. She grabbed me around the neck, and we held each other, no more words being necessary for a moment.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening," she said, finally turning me loose. "So, where do we go from here?"

"Well, for a while, nowhere, just here." I grinned at her, and she punched me when my bad joke sunk in. I pinned her to the couch, and kissed her, easily overcoming her fake attempts to get free. Then I let her back up.

"How about, we just enjoy each other's company, and let things develop. Beth won't be back until who knows when. We'll have some time to plan. One thing you might want to think about, is coming back with me to western Pennsylvania." May agreed to think about it, and we talked about more things for over an hour. I noticed her leg brushing against my cock, making it stiffen, which made her look down at it.

"So, you want to have your way with me, again?" she asked in a smartass tone. I just gave her dumb grin, knowing she wanted it. "Okay then, but I get to be on top." I was happy to let her ride me, and it was just as I thought it wold be, her lithe body sitting on my, her back arched and tits jutting out. Even though they were small, they jiggled and bounced as she rode up and down on my hard cock. I had get my mouth on them, so I pulled her down closer, where my tongue could reach, and lapped slowly round and round the big nipples, getting a soft cry from her in return.

Lifting my hips, I held her place while I did the work, pumping into her over and over, making the heat rise in both of us. Like last night, the sensations were intense, and soon she had another intense orgasm, the spasms in her tight pussy milking my cock. Hers had barely started when I got off, shooting another load deep inside her. Then she collapsed on me, and we lay there, in no hurry to move, and both fell asleep. After we napped for a while, it was time to get up and shower, and begin a life together.

That began a very happy month, as our feelings for one another grew, and we realized that we wanted to be a couple. The sex was amazing, too. May had only been with two guys before me, so I was able to show her some new tricks. I was almost disappointed when Beth emailed to say she was finally flying home in a few days. When she arrived, she was shocked at first, that May and I were lovers, and in love, but then came around and was thrilled that we were together. May had agreed to come with me, which was going to leave Beth alone, but she was sure she'd find a roomie right away.

We settled in at my apartment, and in a couple of weeks, May found a job with the IT department of a retail chain. That left only one thing to do. It was nerve wracking as hell, but I proposed, but she said yes, and when the virus is finally under control, we will get married. I wonder if things had been different, if we had not been forced to be together. All I know, is it worked out for both of us.

The End

bdavidson
bdavidson
312 Followers
12