All Comments on 'Shemale Beauty: 1st Female Conquest'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
hfernandez1983hfernandez1983almost 7 years ago
loved it!

Another fantastic story. You really love a dominant redhead ;)

Your ideas sound great for future installments. Might I suggest that you write about the fucking of the mayors wife? You could write about how she was seduced and taken... maybe at a gala dinner hosted by the mayor? It would be a devious idea to take her at a place where the risk of getting caught by a papparazzi was high. Maybe having a picture taken is what caused the mayor to not run for office again?

Just a suggestion ;)

Keep doing what you're doing!

/H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
awesome

love to read more about kara and sandra, as always i love the stories and the way you write .thank you xoxo.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 7 years ago

Would definitely like to read more of this series. You have a vrry sexy, inventive mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Great first story would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Good solid sexy story. Eager to see what the future will bring. Love shemale tops with a streak of selfishness, they get their partners off after they get what they want and how they want it. Always leaving them wanting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Amazing as always....Of all your new ideas I'd love to see more of this series!

SteelBluSteelBlualmost 7 years ago
Shemale Surprise sequel?

Would love to read a sequel to this, but there was another one you put out in '14 called Shemale Surprise that showed great promise for sequels that never came (no pun intended). Would really like to see a sequel (or two or three) of that one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More, More

This has remarkable potential. But why wouldn't it as you are among the best writers here.

lkng4fn666lkng4fn666almost 7 years ago
Something familar

Has this story been published before? Seemed familiar, especially the scene in the elevator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Please, continue this "Shemale Beauty: 1st Male Bottom"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEASE.

Great story, can't wait to read more, please continue soon.

burrito54burrito54almost 7 years ago
i agree with others MORE

great story would love to read more of her adventures and the daughter

Ranger101Ranger101almost 7 years ago
Awesome Story

Story is very fun to read. Would love to see more about this gal.

GRYFANxGRYFANxover 6 years ago

As always, you never fail to deliver. Incredibly hot and erotic. I want to reaffirm the earlier comments from others. Definitely want to have this storyline continue and would also love to see the daughter included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

MORE!! Simply more please!

Rapier875Rapier875over 5 years ago
Nice, but too short and too hurried.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
next chapter plz?

hi... i love this story, and i read it when it got publish...

and i was really sure that u will continue this story, cause it got a really good feedback but you did not...

can you please consider writing the chapters that you mentioned

i mean

Shemale Beauty: 1st Male Bottom

Shemale Beauty: 1st Straight Turn

i hope you do

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 5 years ago
Are you teasing?

This is a lovely, sexy story about a young person's sexual awakening (at least with partners in person). It's good to see people discover and explore and become more confident about themselves, and you show that so verrrry well in this story.

I do wonder though, did you meant to only tease us with the promise of getting revenge for her confidante on the jerk who dumped her? I suspect you may have written that story, but perhaps under a title that doesn't sync-up with this one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
P

I like the way you lay out your stories and paint the details making them so vivid. Looking forward to more stories of she males seducing men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely the best

Please more!

BarlowNBarlowNabout 4 years ago
Don’t know why I missed this

This was a great story. I hope you revisit these stories in the future. You could have her force the jock into cross dressing as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue this!

This was an amazing story! Just a little suggestion in that I would have like to have seen more breast play. That might have enhanced the she male aspect a little more. Overall, it was truly excellent and made me horny as ever! Please keep writing about this.

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
A great eat story of first time seduction

Every new story that I read from silkstockingslover, leaves me breathless and wanting more. Whatever she writes, she masters, and then seduces and controls the minds of her readers. Her stories are wonderful. Technically excellent, of course, but much more than that. She must personally feel and understand the psychological forces and seductive processes, be cause she uses them perfectly. I would drop to my knees and profess my devotion to her. Her writing just hits all the right buttons in my psyche. Thank you silkstockingslover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue this, it was amazing

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

Loved the your story as usual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great beginning to a wonderful series. It has been five years. Surely time to check back in on our protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This book is so disrespectful to intersex woman.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

453. This story had the feelings that only a woman could possess. I don’t, however, know how these very different girls could experience sex. Silkstockingslover does an excellent job of showing me. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...