Shemale in Porn Theatre

Story Info
Tall skinny Hispanic shemale tight ass.
1.4k words
4.24
18.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This action begins with my weekly trip to the local porn shop, made up of the typical video booths as well as four open rooms with big TVs showing various movies. It's afternoon when I enter, and I immediately walk into the video viewing area, a dark open room with straight porn continuously running. The place is set up like a big square track, so as I walk through the different areas, I pass the straight, gay, and lesbian video booths, and then return to the first room. There are chairs and couches dispersed throughout so no one ever knows what they'll run into!

I enter as usual with no expectations and make the rounds through all the rooms to see the action. The first room, as I enter plays straight almost tame porn. The second room is usually girl on girl or Tranny. The third and largest room is the hard core, Gonzo style and anything might be seen. The last two rooms or open areas are gay, boy on boy and some three-way. Inside I see the usual guys, a few skanky, very slutty girls and then back to the third room with couches. I sit down in a dark corner to watch the girl-on-girl porn on the screen and start getting aroused.

Since no one is in this room I begin rubbing my cock through my sweatpants. With the loose waistband, I can stroke my cock under the cover of my pants. As the action on the screen continues, an older skinny Asian guy is nailing a chunky blonde girl with huge tits, from behind. Her tits are swaying back and forth with each thrust. Suddenly I see a body walk in and stands off in the distance, watching the TV. As I continue to stroke under my pants, this guy walks over and stands right at the end of the couch. I am on the end of the couch while he stands, hovering over me. I can tell that he's watching my hands, so I stopped pumping.

A few minutes later I feel him brush against my shoulder. I look up and sure enough it's my friend from a few weeks earlier — the same guy I let blow me and then penetrate my ass for the first time ever. As he stands there, he loosens the string on his pants so I can reach up to grasp his thick black cock. I am now stroking my cock while stroking his, standing right next to my face. His soft, smooth cock begins to rise to the situation.

When another few people enter the room, he pulls away and hides his stiff black rod. Not sure if he is shy, nervous or playing games with me, but after they leave he begins again.

Eventually they leave, but two slutty-looking girls walk in, hoping to find "customers," anybody to take into one of the booths. I pass on their offer. As they leave the room, a new girl walks in and sits down. She watches the screen.

As things die down, my friend pulls out his cock again, holding it near my face. I stand up so I can move around more freely, while still watching this woman sitting at the other end of the couch. As I take my place next to my friend in the corner, I feel him reach for the tip of my cock, slowly sliding his fingers down my shaft and around my balls while his other hand reaches around behind me to test my asshole. As his hands wander, I notice the woman on the couch watching us intently.

While she watches us we can see her hands begin to wander up and down her legs, then up to her small tits. She is staring right at us. My friend slips a finger into my ass, prepping me. The woman slowly gets up, strolls over, and stands right in front of us. Without hesitation, she slides her hands down both of our pants, and starts slowly massaging our cocks.

I reach out and pull her close, grabbing her tight little ass so that she presses against my cock as she strokes it. She pulls our cocks together, holding them side by side, stroking them together in her hand. The feeling is incredible — two cocks sliding back and forth while she looks me in the eye. She is about 5' 5", skinny Hispanic, tanned skin with long smooth legs. My friend pushes another finger into my asshole while the feeling builds for both of us.

As quickly as she began, she stops. She just stands there for a moment.

I pull her closer to me, hoping that she'll begin again. But this time when I grasp her tight little ass and pull her close, when we come together I feel a bulge under her short dress.

I reach out to touch her but she pulls my hand away, bringing it to her mouth instead, and sucking the length of my finger. I can't believe it — my first ladyboy. This is a beautiful skinny Hispanic girl with long slim legs and a blonde wig that feels so real. As she releases my hand, she pulls her dress straight and walks away.

As she goes, my friend continues to plug my ass with his fingers, applying more and more pressure, hoping to loosen me up. I feel his hot breath on my neck, the saliva on his fingers assisting the sliding in and out of my hole. A few more people enter through the doorway to watch. My friend pulls out and abruptly walks away, into the dark maze of the video booths. With him gone, I sit back down to watch the movie, hoping that the little T-girl will return.

As worked up as I am, I get up to go find her, hoping to hit it off again with the three of us. I begin by checking the booths, but most are occupied. I check the next few doors and then I find an unlocked door. I open it to find her sitting inside, flipping through the video channels.

I step in and close the door before anyone else notices. She is quiet, shy, not as aggressive as our first meeting. I get closer and ask if she would like to watch together. She reaches down to grab her purse and I think she's going to leave without saying anything, but instead she pulls out a tube of lip gloss. She applies it to her juicy lips.

Quickly, she pulls us together without saying anything, and reaches into my pants. I hold her against me while I roam her body with my hands — her tight ass, her strong, long, tanned legs — and then I reach her panties. She looks me in the eye and nods for me to proceed.

She holds my hand against her growing lady toy. I pull it from her panties, a rigid eight-inch, curved, smooth piece of uncut cock. The feel is incredible. This is my first ladyboy and my first ever uncut penis. I slowly, gently stroke it to reveal its head.

Soon my new T-girl is rock hard and ready for action. She pulls back and kneels down to engulf my cock, and she takes me deep. I am about eight-and-a-half inches erect and thick when hard.

She holds it against her face, worshiping it. As she takes me in, she then relinquishes control and lets me hold her head while I fuck her beautiful mouth. I reach down to expose her tits, no implants but natural, small-ish boobs that I play with. I watch her play with her cock, getting more aggressive and faster with her strokes.

There is a knock at the door. As I reach back to crack it open while I continue to slide my cock in and out of her mouth, she doesn't even flinch. She continues to love the nice hard rod jamming into her throat. At the door is my friend with the BBC but because it is so close inside the booth, he stands at the door, watching.

She pulls my cock out of her mouth to watch the stream of cum shoot across the wall. She stands up in time for me to see her do the same. My friend watching from the doorway reaches in to touch her cock. I stroke her until the last few drops hang from her hard cock. No words are spoken, no money exchanged. Not sure if she even speaks English, but we both understand the attraction.

I always look out for this skinny young Hispanic T-girl but haven't seen her again.

Thanks to "Hotand Hollow" for edit.