Shemale takes a Married Lover

Story Info
Passionate Shemale seduces a married man and Milks him.
2.5k words
4.5
23.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun hit Kathryn's face with a true warmth that she felt was just for her, as she stepped from the car and grabbed her mat, towel and water she felt a glow. This long drive for a longer Yoga ceremony would soon be worth it. Minutes before she left, she had been straddling her husband Daynes massive body, wrapped around his waist. As their passion took over them she hungrily ground her wet front into the hardening pole bulging in his shorts.

Suddenly, as Dayne moved to begin pulling his pants down, she stopped. Jumped off him, kissed her bewildered husband deeply and stood up, straightening herself. She explained that they now must hold onto the moment for later, that she would be leaving in minutes and not back until lunchtime. After lunch, and a bath, she said - she would be his, and who knows.... Her fertile body might take hold of his seed and give him a child. She believed her plan was simple, he didn't answer her- just lay there fully aroused, trying to make sense of the situation - and she was gone.

I was just returning from a shopping / coffee run as she was leaving. We hugged and said good morning, she proudly told me about the state she'd left her man in - I laughed and patted her cheek, waving bye as I walked in.

Wow. I knew a couple of interesting facts about Dayne. Firstly Kathryn told us he is hung so enormously she often gets hurt, and secondly, that he has some genetic semen production issue that causes him to cum incredible amounts. Long, spraying loads that don't stop until there's a mess. Both of those ideas got my attention.

My bedroom was opposite theirs off a hallway. I put my things down, and peeked through a crack in daynes door - he hadn't moved. Laying on the bed, chest heaving, he'd removed his penis from his shorts and was squeezing it.

I was dressed chic and simple, a knitted black and white diamond halter top, midriff exposed above a short black knitted matching skirt. White knee high stockings, blackstrap heels and a large black sun hat and glasses. Quickly, I undressed. I was in a matching sheer polka dot underwear set, halter bra and panties. Completely see through.

Acting before I thought it through, I took a breath and opened their door, hips swaying as I walked in and stared at Dayne in frank open invitation. He looked me up and down, smiling approvingly but remained silent. I took charge. Turning around I closed the door, slowly approached him and stood between his legs. For a moment, I just stared into his eyes. Then I dropped forward, taking into my hands the Manhood that only Kathryn had right to touch. I knelt, lifting his cock toward my face. I squeezed it, I ran my hands up and down it. His hips twitched in familiar anticipation and I felt his shaft pulse involuntarily. Kathryn had awoken her man and then left him. She should have been right where I was, taking him and making him vulnerable, and then answering the call with uncontrollable pleasure. Instead, as she settled into her car trip and chatted excitedly with the other girls in the car, it was my tongue that began to circle the head of her husbands cock, my pale pink glossy lips parting and my mouth closing, warmly, tightly, sucking him into me.

Dayne did not resist. He could not. Wild with stunned lust upon seeing my tall curvy frame, my long legs and round breasts he gladly allowed me between his thighs to begin serving him. He gasped and quietly moaned as more of him disappeared into the wet, undulating, greedy wamth. He felt himself being carefully and expertly pleased... I could tell he was letting me control this part completely. Soon, I was lustfully performing for him... looking at him and catching his eye, jealously keeping a part of him in my lips as I moved between his most sacred spots. His hips replied with firm pumps to meet my bobbing head. I held his thighs and let him slowly make love to my mouth, he forced himself deep into my throat and I did not gag.

Half an hour later, Kathryn arrived onto the sand. At the very moment she felt it between her toes, the person helping themself to her husband sank again, this time exhaling as her anus opened up around his erection welcoming him slowly inside her body. I was selfishly stealing Kathryn's most intimate rights. My head jerked back, my hips bucked in response to his building pressure.... Dayne slid entirely inside me, his balls touching my entrance. I peeled my bra over my head and pulled his face into my breasts, feeling every bit of him stretching and pushing me apart. I shivered and shuddered my ecstasy,. We had begun making love. I would not stop until every need in both of us was fully satisfied without exception. That was Kathryn's mistake.....leaving a fully turned on husband alone, believing he'd just be getting on with his day until she decided to allow the sex to happen later. I had swooped straight into her bed. Her man was mine for a bit, and I wouldn't make him wait for anything.

I'd climbed up onto the bed, on top of Dayne. He was now laid back, hands gripping my hips, thumbs rubbing my small round belly and starting to fuck me. I swivelled my hips around and around, grinding down as hard as I could, feeling my insides give and take him deeper and deeper. He was huge, I had heard that earlier the night before from Kathryn. She was blessed in that regard - he was just big all over. 6'4", built massively from years of daily gym sessions. Giant thighs, bulging arms and chest, huge size 15 feet and equally huge hands. Between his legs was easily 10 inches and as round as a rolling pin. 2 testicles the size of eggs hung below them in a long, full scrotum.

He was now hitting magic places inside me that made me moan, long, low and getting louder. I was full, completely full of his Penis and the more I moved around on it, the better it felt. Dayne started to grunt. I looked down at him, his body was beginning to tense.... I couldn't believe it, was he getting close.? Even knowing he was starting to lose himself did the same to me. I straightened my back, arching and lifting myself up his enormous cock before plunging back down on it. Higher, faster, harder, over and over and over. Soon, my moans gave way to shrieks and then screams. Dayne held me up by my waist and drill-fucked me, rapidly thrusting in and out of me causing my insides to start exploding. I was in heaven. My own little cock was hard now too, and leaking clear fluid all over the place.

This had all happened so fast, I didn't stop to think or ask myself - was Dayne attracted to me? I'm a trans woman, and I have male sex organs - though I also have large full breasts, wide round hips and a perfectly round feminine bottom. I have long curly dark hair and tanned, hairless skin, floral tattoos down my hips. My lips and nose and eyebrows have all been 'fixed' to let me feel like a woman through and through. It was just like a light went on when Kathryn told me how she'd left that big beautiful man, I instantly felt my insides churning. When I saw him through the door it was a blur - suddenly I was down to my lingerie, walking in on him. Dayne knew what kind of woman I am, and he really didn't flinch.

All this went through my head, and as I wildly rode him I felt like a goddess, a powerful sex Goddess who deserved exactly what was happening to me. I grabbed Dayne around the neck, leant in and kissed him passionately. He was delighted by this, our tongues slipping in and out of each others mouths. With every pump of his pelvis I cried out, my thighs were trembling now, I was almost crying with electric ecstasy. Dayne drove faster and what felt like deeper, and now he too was moaning with anguished, tense and growing pleasure. He really was going to come soon. For a moment I wanted to slow it down, maybe pause and change positions but I was too far gone. Dayne was too. I plunged down to his balls, ground myself around in circles, before lifting back up and teasing his cock, holding the head just inside my opening.

He was starting to buck now, gripping me violently and breathing so heavily spit sprayed from his lips. He was yelling now, he had lost all control and I felt his massive cock start to spasm as I let myself fall on it, wrapping my legs around him tight, screaming out his name while my whole body convulsed and shook, I felt my own orgasm gripping me. Dayne let out a wild roar then started to shake inside me...his pulsing cock swelling up then exploding. A river of semen spewed from the tip, followed by another and another and another. Despite the fact he was buried deep in my belly I could feel every gush of his hot, thick cum spilling from him into me. For minutes he thrust, jerked, shook and roared as he continued to orgasm, cumming violently, exploding over and over and over. I could not keep myself upright. My body was fitting, convulsing with waves of orgasm, my own cum spraying out of my hard little cock between us, splattering my breasts and stomach, even hitting my chin.

Dayne shoved his tongue down my throat as his thundering climax drew to an end. He continued to jerk and spasm as the last ropes of semen squirted from his cock.

We sat there, collapsing into each other, shaking like leaves but only for a few minutes. I knew we were not finished. Eventually, I found the strength to lift myself up and let him slide out of me. No cum came out, it was buried far in my guts. His hardness had barely broken and I laid back between his legs, sucking him lovingly, tasting the final drops of his hot semen as I sucked them out of him.

Dayne lay moaning, I was alive with desire and satisfaction, wanting to please him more, to have him again, to make him come harder and harder.

What a cock he had. I looked at it now, it's pink smoothness broken only by veins, and glistening in its coating of our juices. It was so long, so heavy, so thick. The head of the penis filled my mouth itself. I explored it, running my tongue along every ridge, every part of it, sucking on it longingly every few moments tasting whatever I could suck out the tip. I held him with both hands, kissing up and down his length, licking up and down and around the sides of his groin, gently licking his scrotum, taking each of his balls softly lovingly, into my mouth. This huge, blood filled meaty thing, this monstrous male sex organ had just given me so much pleasure, had overtaken my whole being, that I was quietly now worshipping it, taking time to suck every surface of skin that he had.

I paused for a moment, to look up at him and say " Dayne, you cum like a tidal wave. I've never had that much in me before. It's incredible". He replied "Just wait and see how the second one goes. I don't know why, but after I cum the first time by balls just go into overdrive and start to fill. It can be very messy." I said nothing more, just blissfully continued loving his cock. He was also hairless all over - it made it easy to explore. I lifted his knees up and pulled his legs apart to kiss and suck on his perineum, pressuring it with my tongue while I worked his shaft with my hands. My tongue even slipped into his arse crack and hole a few times, as I expected he gasped and tried to move away. But I just took my time, nothing in mind. Yet, he hardened. I felt it happen in my mouth, the head swell and grow larger, firmer, the taste of his precum beginning to lubricate my mouth. Once again he was at full size... I was impressed by his responsiveness and readiness so quickly. Dayne was not so young, at maybe 43 years of age his body seemed built for that Penis.

I felt that goddess presence float back into me, I felt beautiful, sensual and in command of my lover's pleasure. I soon lost myself in the blowjob.... Sloppily, lovingly, hungrily sucking on him as though the prize at the end were gold.

Soon enough, those same noises and movements came out of Dayne. He stood, towering over me, so I knelt in front of him and went a little faster, a little firmer, massaging his perineum and pumping his huge swollen shaft. When I felt him building up and readying himself to come, I moved directly under him and bent my neck right back, taking him into my throat. Dayne held my head tight, his pelvis shaking and shuddering as again he roared a low, guttural growl and began to ejaculate. At first, he swelled up to block my airways as he tried to hold on, then released. He held my ears and thrust into my throat, filling it with a torrent of sticky warm semen, blasting it out like a firehose, unable to regulate it. As I tried in vain to swallow, he continued to force this river of cum down into my stomach.

He was not lying earlier, this was the main event......close to 20 times he sent a cupful or more down my throat, when I let him out he filled my mouth over and over and over and over until I could not keep up, desperately trying to swallow everything I could it just kept coming. Relentlessly, my face, neck, shoulders and hair were covered in semen. I got him back into my mouth, deep in my throat again, and worked him up and down, the blasts getting bigger, stronger, thicker, more and more and more semen! This continued for close to ten minutes. He somehow pumped around a litre of semen into me, my stomach was bulging, it kept coming up my throat, I was in a daze. Cum drunk like no one has ever been before. He came all over my breasts, my stomach, in my hair. he had indeed,made a mess. TO BE CONTINUED...