Shemale World: Intro - The Wish

Story Info
World of only shemales - couple's night before the change.
1.2k words
3.6
55.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Café

"What will you have ladies?" a waiter said.

"Well, me and my BOYFRIEND will have 2 lattes, thank you." Hannah said.

Her boyfriend Jayce looked quite androgynous. He had long black hair with a single blond highlight. People would often mistake him for a girl, when looking from behind. The waiter looked startled when Jayce looked around, revealing stubble on his face.

Jayce: smiling "Heh, don't worry about it."

In a few moments, they were sipping on their lattes.

Hannah: "You know, people could mistake us for sisters."

Jayce: blushes "I don't like when you say things like that in public, you know that."

Hannah: giggles "Heh, sorry. You know I love you. It's just so cute to see you embarrassed sometimes."

As she said that, she lifted her leg under the table and placed her foot on his crotch, putting slight pressure on his cock. He was red as a tomato and gently pushed the leg back down.

Hannah: "Speaking of... I really look forward to today's evening."

Jayce: "Me too, Hannah, honey." he held her hand "I have something special prepared for our anniversary."

After drinking their coffees and a short chatter, they took up and left.

If someone would look carefully, they would see a small boner straining against his jeans.

The Park

It was 2 years since they started dating. They loved each other dearly and it was time to celebrate that. It was a warm summer evening and the stars were already out. They came up to a clearing neighboring a beautiful reservoir. Trees surrounded them, giving them some privacy. Lover's Park was often visited by couples to have a romantic date.

Jayce: "I know it's cheesy, but I wanted to try this trope out, you know? Like they always do in the movies. Under the night sky."

Hannah: she kissed him on the cheek "Hah, that's sweet. Maybe there's something to it. But next time I'm picking a place."

Jayce planted a comfy blanket on the soft grass beneath them. They laid down and had few bites to eat, few glasses of a red wine and a pleasant chat. Then he placed his hand on hers and started kissing her lips. Next on her neck, following down her cleavage. Unbuttoning her shirt, she could not hide her enthusiastic smile.

Two smaller but firm breasts were peeking out at him. He immediately started sucking on them, like he found watermelons in a desert. Drops of saliva started running down her underboobs. She always felt gratified the way he enjoyed her tits. Dismissing any insecurity about their size.

Her checkered miniskirt allowed for an easy access for his next move. Lifting the skirt, he breathed in the warm scent of her already wet pussy. Jayce started rubbing her hot clit through the cotton panties. The wet stain of seeping pussyjuice was getting bigger.

Sliding panties to the side, some strands of pussyjuice were following from her pussy.

For the next few moments, he enjoyed tasting her hole while rubbing her clit to the night's first orgasm.

Hannah: "My turn!" She said, pushing him to the ground.

With his shirt gone, she started unbuttoning his jeans. It revealed an unexpected surprise. Cotton panties matching her own. Only these had a hard wet boner trying to peek out of them.

Hannah: "Oooohhh..." she sighed cutely "you actually wore them. You didn't have to that for me."

Jayce: "Every time you tease me about looking like a girl, I can see in your eyes how it turns you on. I love you. I want to do this for you. I just... need time to adjust to this, ok?"

Hannah: "Don't worry baby, I love you too."

She was almost drooling while she rubbed his wet panties. Hard bulge straining against the fabric made it for her almost like a present begging to be opened. She pulled the panties to the side revealing his modest cock. It was definitely below average in size, but god, was he hard for her. Warm, salty precum was seeping out in front of her.

She did not mind the size, it was enough. And she loved him. It just filled her mouth without having to gag. His cock was like a delicious, salty little popsicle. And she sucked it vigorously, slurping every drop of precum coming out of it. It did not take long for him to be close to cumming.

As he squeezed her shoulder, she knew she had to stop. Lifting herself up, strands of saliva strung from his cock up to her mouth. After a short kissing break, she exclaimed: "Fuck me baby!" She spread her legs, wanting him to push his cock into her delicious pussy. His size did not quite allow him to put much pressure on her G-spot. However, she did find pleasure in his enjoyment and in the warmth of his body.

Usually, they would use toys to fill her up to satisfaction. But her tight asshole allowed for pleasuring them both. He pulled out now lubricated cock from her pussy. Then, he started pushing the tip against her butthole.

Hannah: "That's it baby, now I can actually feel that cock! Oh YES!"

With her butthole stretched, he continuously rubbed her clit as he fucked her. She came, contractions tightening her asshole even further. It made his cock explode, squirting his hot cum inside her colon.

He leaned in for a sloppy kiss with his cock still inside her. Cute sighs of pleasure and relief escaped from both of their mouths.

Jayce: "I'll clean you up, ok honey?" he said embarrassingly

Hannah: "Are you sure baby?" she asked, trying to hide her coy smile

He nodded and slowly pulled his cock out, spreading her cheeks.

Jayce loved licking Hannah. Oral allowed him to taste the arousing body fluids and flavors of her privates. She also seemed so happy and aroused... gently moaning... biting her lip. Fucking her with his smaller cock did not always have such a strong response.

So drop by drop, the cum was leaking onto his ready tongue, as she was pushing it out of her butthole with a cute little fart. He placed his lips around her pucker, swirling around it. Watching him suck the cum out, Hannah was in heaven.

The Wish

They laid on the blanket in each other's arms, kissing occasionally. The night sky, full of stars, was spreading above them.

Hannah: "Look, a falling star!"

Jayce: "Is there something you'd like to wish for, honey?"

Hannah: "You know, this might sound weird... But I kind of wish you'd feel the pleasure you're giving me. You do so much for me with your mouth, toys... filling me up. Even if your cock does not get attention every time."

Jayce: "Is that part of why you are so turned on, when I do girly things? Like the panties?"

Hannah: "I guess so... yeah. But also, you are just so cutely embarrassed."

Jayce: "Well... come to think of it, I would also like you to feel, what you are doing to me. The tension in my groin begging for release... the lusting pressure in my pants when I see you... your ass enveloping my cock..."

Hannah: "Well I don't have a cock, but I can still fill you up. We don't have to use those toys only on me, you know." *she said with huge coy grin across her face*

Jayce: embarrassed "I... I... need.... I need time... to think about that..."

Hannah giggled softly.

As they slowly picked up and left...

The wind howled.

The stars blinked for just a second.

A great change was hanging in the air.

Something was waiting for them, but they did not know what.