Shepherd Market

Story Info
Shepherd Market serves William with sex.
2.4k words
2.83
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(William slept here)

Shepherd Market is a small section of Mayfair in London that dates back to at least 1735. It is composed of small shops, restaurants and flats. William was working for a UK based hedge fund in Mayfair. This was a new business for the UK. It was 1992 and there were only a handful of such firms in the UK at this time.

William and May often frequented two Lebanese restaurants within the confines of Shepherd Market in the 1990's. May would often drive in from the outskirts of London to meet William at around 7PM when he generally finished his day at work for dinner.

Ordinarily he would take the London Underground home as there was no other way to win traffic wise in London in the evening. It would be nice to have a ride home later in the evening. Of course, he would be in no hurry.

In the early morning hours, he had more options on the way to work. He would walk out onto the main street about five minutes from his house and could catch a bus going in either direction. One way was to the mainline train station, the other to the underground or all the way to London Piccadilly by just staying on the bus. William would get off in Mayfair just before the Piccadilly stops.

His final option was a London Cab. If one was coming by on the way to London, he would always choose this option while he waited for the bus. Basically the fates decided it.

The market was notable for something besides outstanding Lebanese food. It was filled with working brothels, the world's oldest profession. William literally had no idea of what was happening in the world around him.

May told William that men kept coming up to her at night as she tried to enter his building to meet him. They were all asking the same thing. "Are you free they would say." "Not on your life" came her reply. Why were they asking this singular question? One of Williams coworkers from a venerable UK family clued him in to the neighborhood. William encouraged May to figure out her value on the Street.

After all he was a trader. It turns out the Japanese would pay 10,000 British Pounds to have sex with her for an hour.

May liked her men fairly well developed. Besides the obvious references she liked muscles. She liked to hold on for the ride like her life depended on it. She had lived in Japan. She never felt the slightest inclination to try out this population.

May and William had been to enough hot springs for May to know that Japanese may not be able to rise to her exacting requirements. She well understood that many good things could arise from a flaccid state.

May had told William that some of the hardest cocks she had taken started out from a very flaccid start. Where you end up is not necessarily where you start out as she liked to put it.

However, Japanese hot springs leave nothing to the imagination. She could either shield her breasts or her pussy with the small bath towel. She was only handed one by some enterprising operator. She had become the tourist attraction. She had seen many Japanese erections at these hot springs focused on her. Often, she had to have been the first western women that frequented a particular hot spring.

May did not feel like she was missing out on anything by holding tightly onto William in these circumstances.

William felt differently. Japanese women had no sexual inhibitions. They did not suffer from 10 years of religious western programming that argued against enjoyment. They were not sexually repressed.

William eventually figured out Shepherd Market's inner workings. The brightly painted and not so brightly painted doors that were left partially ajar in the market part of Shephard Market were in fact invitations for gentlemen to call upon the ladies of the evening.

May and William often had the Lebanese food in the square. On occasion May would have a little too much fine wine and she would dance for the MI-5 technical branch cameras guarding their secure building. It was a great street to park on. Nothing ever happened to May's Mercedes.

I would imagine that they could compare these recorded tapes to the sex tapes that no doubt existed from their time together in Japan living across the Street from the then red Chinese embassy as it was known.

Every now and again William would take May back to his office building to have sex with her. His office had a flat for his use. May was at her best well fed and watered as William would call it. She was something of a voyeur. She loved observing and being observed. Her clothing always highlighted her ample chest and phenomenal rear following.

To put in perspective how much 10,000 GPB is for one hour of sex consider that the going rate in Shephard Market was about GBP 50 all in for sex with a perfectly fine French woman. This was William's preference.

In the office itself there was an open atrium to the surrounding buildings.

May would revert to her form in University. She required ample foreplay. She loved to push William's head between her legs. William would milk her pussy and bury his fingers inside of her. He would spread her lips wide apart and leave nothing untouched. May would be looking up at the sky picturing people looking down upon her.

No doubt one or two may well have had an excellent vantage point.

After a while she would turn around for a more complete work-up. She loved anal play. Not real hard-core penetration but stimulation. May would come multiple times. Poor William could almost drown if not properly prepared, but he knew what to expect. He had played this course before. He liked playing with May's pussy.

May had two core positions. She took it from behind to start their epic sessions otherwise she was a missionary girl. This is how she orgasmed. On her back. She reasoned that William was going to orgasm every time he came. What could it possible matter to him?

William was just about the right size for May. He was eight inches and a hard eight inches at that. The length was fine, but May really loved circumference. Her pussy would collapse around William's cock as she screwed and approached orgasm. It would grab him tightly. This was the look our William was going for here. Size did not matter greatly to May, but it did matter.

She had told William that anything over four inches could in fact work. It all came down to attitude and approach.

Women had always expected more from William. He had a powerful build from years of lifting weights. Unfortunately, that was manufactured. False advertising if you like. He could not manufacture extra length or girth. Still eight inches works in almost all circumstances.

Expecting more sounds greedy but why not.

William was sexually frustrated at this point in his life. This was why William knew how much sex cost in Shephard Market. It was not about love. It was about sexual satisfaction and a variety of sexual interests. Very basic. William had tried everything he could to talk May into more variety. Very early on she had rejected cowgirl and reverse cowgirl approaches in College. Not really her thing.

She could not relax enough to orgasm in these positions. They were useless to her. She would take it from behind but not often enough. She said it lacked romance. William sort of agreed but thought it needed to be on the menu. There were so many other positions that William had practiced in College. He was a great student. Chairs loomed large in this education.

You could do a lot sitting down in a chair with a willing woman on top of you or using the chair herself for balance. A useful prop.

The other problem was frequency. William needed to go at least twice a night in his 30's to feel relaxed and refreshed for the next day. May had a full life. Every couple faces this dilemma. William however thought he had this all worked out.

As a successful City trader May had live in help and weekend help. She was a gourmet cook. This was all she had to do. There was no housework, and the children always had a full-time nanny.

May had taught their youngest child to wake up William on the weekends and let her sleep. William could hardly complain. He was convinced fathers were put on this earth to say yes when any rational mother in the same situation would say no. This was William's experience growing up.

William started his exploration of the women of Mayfair. He preferred French women. European women were predisposed to having larger breasts than other geographies. Indian women were also quite fine in this regard. Williams entire reference point were the women of Shepherd Market.

You had to walk through the partially open door somewhat blindly. There was always a staircase. Up the staircase. Another door into the flat. There was always a ladies maid to keep things organized. Running smoothly. Another door to the woman herself. It was very difficult to back out if the woman were to disappoint for some reason. A lot of stairs and doors to traverse back in the other direction.

William was a trooper. He would always soldier onward. He screwed women between the ages of about 25-50 as best he could guess. He of course always wore a condom. He started to learn which doors he was most satisfied with on average. He knew the schedule of a particular French woman.

Let's call her Marie. Her real name is lost for the ages. Marie had dark hair and a long body. She had prominent breasts. Large erect nipples. They were very pleasant to behold and enjoyable to watch them bounce. You really need real breasts for this. I can't emphasize this enough.

William always started with Marie on top. He never performed oral sex on any of these women. He viewed that as the ultimate intimate act. In his mind he had reserved that for May. He never for a moment thought that argument would work on May, but it made him feel better. After a fair amount of time William would finish from behind. It took him a while to come with a condom on.

He knew he had a reasonable motion and was a decent size. He was often successful at getting these women to come and have real orgasms. The difference of course is all in the contractions during sex. They are hard to fake. Not impossible but a lot of effort and special training.

Not to say that many women here did not perform for the camera so to speak. They did. I mean did you ever see an X rated movie that did not have a woman in the throes of ecstasy upon penetration. You have to factor this into the equation.

William would be left relaxed and feeling good about himself. That is until he headed home for the night. William knew that it was madness to continue in this way. He decided that he needed to speak with May. Not about what he was actually doing of course but an inquiry into what was happening with her.

Let's face it. William was pretty self-absorbed. We can't hide this observation. One night in bed May's source of unhappiness all came out. She said that William was living his dream. He had his own firm in Mayfair and was living his life they way he had planned it. While she recognized that she had the material benefits of this success she wanted more than just nice things.

Unlike William who could not get enough of May, she was brave enough to say that she needed to be more than the trophy wife she had become for him. In fairness to William, she was always out of his league in that regard. She was always going to be someone's trophy wife. She was just that beautiful.

It was always going to be a fight for her in an uneven world.

William was at times a fairly astute market operator. He applied some of that now to his conversation with May. He asked May a simple question, "What do you want that I can give you?" The question itself was of course a hedge as this eliminated many things from consideration.

What do you want was too open ended a question without qualification. Such an open-ended question risked losing May.

May said, I need my own business. I want my own independence. In a pre-internet world this meant a physical presence outside the home. May would later open a clothing store for men. It turns out she did not like waiting on women. May enjoyed her trips to Italy and Paris to buy collections for her shop. This was her own brand of fun.

She would always come home with clothing for her as well. After all the best houses in Europe also had women's lines. May was a sample size so they would let her just buy the samples.

William remarked that he was in fact financing trips to Italy so that May could meet with incredible looking Italian men by her own estimation. May confided in William that even if she frequently disrobed to try on the clothes she was rarely in any danger.

In most settings she reckoned that if she took her clothes off, she would get an instant reaction. In Italy it is all about the fashion business. For a number of these men May was of course the wrong sex. May probably did get laid once or twice on these trips. William would never know the truth. She was never an angel.

All he knew was that May was now much happier in life. His love life got dramatically better. William never walked through an open door at Shepherd Market again. What did he do with all that extra energy? He took up cycling. He was fortunate to live near a national park with a bike track.

Morris (Moe) Samuel