All Comments on 'Shepherd's Pie'

by EarthAngelXXX

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG

Great story I wish I had a mother like that!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 10 years ago
* * * * *

Best story I've read in four months.

And I read a hell of a lot.......

-editing note-

Laid, layed, lying, lieing, lied = Down

in reference the position of the body.

Don't worry almost everyone mixes them up

just something to be mindful of in future works.

And I'm definitely looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I sure hope we'll have more to read and soon ... I wonder about the photo shoot also

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dam good story

enough said

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
I Must Agree...

With practically all of the comments frm MaternallyYours. Great story, but also slightly cumberson with the wrong use of words. Regardless, great story; Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

Very sexy and well-written. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just for the record

If you 'lied' it means you told an untruth. The word you want is 'lay'.

Also, to correct a common misunderstanding, shepherd's pie is made from lamb or mutton. That's why it is named SHEPHERD'S pie.

If beef is used it is cottage pie.

Apart from that it was a damn good story, with only minor discrepancies, such as your character tore EVERYTHING off, including his socks, yet his mom still stroked his cock through the panty hose.

It would have been better and more natural if he had fucked her cunt and/or her ass though instead of merely unloading over her panty hose. It doesn't really seem like incest until he's filled her with cum, preferably in all holes.

EarthAngelXXXEarthAngelXXXover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback.

I really appreciate the positive feedback on my story. I also apologize for the grammatical errors. I will do better next time. I am currently working on a sequel which hopefully fans of this story will enjoy just as much. Regarding the title, I understand the difference between the two dishes. Technically, cottage pie is correct, but I just wanted a unique title for the story based on the characters' last name. Hopefully, it didn't affect the overall reading experience. I do also understand some people may question my choice to hold back on actual intercourse. I did this to establish the fetish aspect of the relationship. I also feel that many of the incest stories I've read can be very formulaic. This is something I purposely tried to avoid. I certainly am open to any and all comments. Frankly, I'm just happy knowing that others enjoy my work. Again, I will try to do better next time.

Sincerely,

Earth Angel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good to know

It is gratifying to come across an author who takes criticism on board and uses it to improve their writing, rather than reacting negatively as so many do.

I confess that the significance of the fetish aspect escaped me, but your explanation makes sense.

I am not much into fetishes as such, unless you put incest into that category, so it is difficult for me to understand the appeal and the nuances.

It was my good fortune to be raised in an incestuous environment, with my mother having regular sex with both her father and her brother, and, happily, with me as I grew older.

My father didn't approve, but he loved my mother enough to overlook her dalliances, and they were happily married for 41 years before she passed on. The only regret I have is that I never had a sister.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

more is all I got to say. Hope you go further in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I did like how no vaginal intercourse actually happened between the Mother and Son. I do have a pantyhose/stocking fetish so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great pantyhose story.

Love the story. Love the build up. I hope you will write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

The best story that I have ever read on literotica. Many many thanks. I hope that you will be writing more in the future earthangel.

EarthAngelXXXEarthAngelXXXover 10 years agoAuthor
More chapters coming soon

Hello,

I just wanted everyone to know that I am continuing the Shepherd's Pie series. I posted another chapter on Literotica. Yet, for some reason, my submission has been pending for over a week. I've contacted their support but have not gotten any response.

I really appreciated your kind words about my first post. If you'd like to see the latest chapter, you can find it at the link below:

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=18827.0

I'm planning at least seven chapters in all. I hope you enjoy them.

Thank you,

Earth Angel

EarthAngelXXXEarthAngelXXXover 10 years agoAuthor
New update - Couples Therapy

Hello all,

I just submitted my third chapter in the series. For those interested in reading it early, please go to the link below. This chapter is a prequel to the events of chapter one. Don't worry. The main storyline will continue after this. Please enjoy.

Thank you.

http://earthangelxxx.wordpress.com/2013/12/14/couples-therapy-prequel-to-shepherds-pie/

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
this is how you describe crossing legs

" . . with her head up and her perky breasts pointed straight out, she'd gracefully sit down, sweep her hands under her skirt, then with full extension, flick out one leg, flexing the tip of her shoe, as she leisurely elevated her long, silky stem, the lush contours visible though the pantyhose, as she draped it ever so gently across her lower thigh, all this in one rousingly fluid motion, seamlessly merging her firm shapely calves in deliciously perfect alignment"

I just wish you kept this quality of writing up with the remainder of the story

oh well

Pilot4029Pilot4029about 10 years ago
AMAZING

Just brilliant. I am stunned. Awesome. :)

gotranegotraneabout 10 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Now this is what a pantyhose story is supposed to be like! I can't wait to read the other chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RE: Story

This is fucking sick and disgusting. I read a bit of it hoping the narrator to say that his mom was his step mom and not his biological mom. I love seeing women in pantyhose, but this incest story is sick and fucking wrong. And the people that read this story thought it was good?!?! Having sex with your mother?!? I hope the author rots in hell.

VBAlanVBAlanalmost 6 years ago
Oh my God

The hottest thing i have ever read !!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I do not pretend to understand "pantyhose fetish"; however, I do understand incest from a psychological standpoint. For 9 years the mother knows her son is a wimp and is questionable with girls. The mother knowingly controls her son but is uncomfortable about talking to him about sex, male/female relationships or mother/son emotions. Finally, mother likes being in control of men. For 10-12 years the son knows he is a wimp but does nothing about it. After a year of college, he finally develops a backbone. In two days, mother and son becomes lovers. Hopefully, the remaining chapters are more logically developed. Hopefully, the characters will be developed in-depth and breath.

pummel187pummel1875 months ago

Anonymous from 9 years ago........ you fucking liar and a half lol. You were expecting it to be his stepmom.... FUCK YOU, you coward

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous