Sher, not Sherrie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I use it on my pussy!: She said, more loudly than necessary.

They nodded as if to say "go on," so she did.

"I like to use it over my underwear when I masturbate, I like to tease myself for a while," Sherrie had never said anything like this aloud, let alone admit it. She was shocking herself.

"Usually I get wet even through my underwear. And I like to touch my nipples too!" She tried to touch her breasts but couldn't quite reach them.

Ezra asked her "And what are these called?" Ezra asked her, grabbing her breasts.

"Brea-" she stopped short, never one to make the same mistake twice.

"They're my titties!" She exclaimed happily, with a near bimbo-like enjoyment.

"Good, now keep going!" Ezra said before nodding at his friend.

Drew began kissing her passionately as if they had known each other forever, and Ezra began groping her breasts.

Her eyes flashed to Alex and he smiled in reassurance. With that, she melted into the sensations. Drew's tongue made its way between her lips into her mouth. He pulled away and made his way down to her breasts and Ezra followed suit. The duo began massaging her titties with their tongues, occasionally nibbling at her sensitive nipples.

The feeling was so intense, that Sherrie began moaning, completely forgetting what she was supposed to be doing. Despite her bound wrists, she clawed at the air. Her pussy clenched, grasping at nothing. Maverick and Alex exchanged a look, enjoying the show as her pussy juice dripped down from her wanting hole down to her cute little butt plug. Alex began nudging the dildo at her wet entrance and her brown eyes flashed open.

They made eye contact and they exchanged a nod, Alex slid the dildo inside. She could feel it filling up her kitty. She was so wet it slid in but still with a delicious stretch. "Ahhh" she gasped aloud and began shaking slightly as he picked up the pace.

"Sher, you gotta keep going," Maverick said, waking her up from her daze. Sherrie moaned and tried to stay alert.

"Ummm," she whined. "I like to take off my panties and use the vibrator inside, it makes me feel so...so" She didn't want to say it. But Maverick's eyes burning through her, the hot breath on her tits, the dildo pumping out of her was toe curling. Tempting her to let out all her darkest fantasies.

"So what Sher?" Alex taunted and she finally gave in.

"Oooh, it makes me feel so naughty." She looked at the camera as she groaned it out, "And I love feeling naughty" Her pussy winked at the camera to make her point.

"Please, make me cum." She asked Alex, growing ravenous for satisfaction. She could feel her pussy throbbing, it was like the whole thing was giving off heat waves.

Alex handed the vibrator to Maverick and simply said. "Ask him nicely."

Sherrie looked to Maverick, desperate. "Oh, Maverick please make me cum I'll do anything,"

"You're gonna regret that," he laughed, "tell me how to make you cum baby girl"

She whimpered, "Please put the vibe on my clit."

He did and the dam broke. The surface of her stomach looked like an ocean, the way her muscles were dancing. She let out a short scream as her orgasm finally came to be. She could feel every muscle in her vagina clenching, her thighs growing sore from how tense they had become. "Oh yes yes yesss uhhhhh." She practically growled.

Unlocking her cuffs, Drew and Ezra both grabbed one of her hands and led them towards their hard dicks. "Do you want to-" She cut them off to give enthusiastic consent. "I want to!"

Sheri hadn't even caught her breath before she was loosely reaching for the bulges underneath denim jeans. Heavy breasts heaving up and down, pulling in delicious air after all the work she had put in.

She reached under their clothes and began jerking them, but not before reaching down to her sensitive pussy (that still had a dildo inside) to get some lubricant for the messy hand jobs.

She was deliriously horny as she pumped them, warm cocks in her hand like the joystick on an Atari video game. She assumed they had been hard for some time as they came on her hands pretty quickly.

Not sure what to do, Sherrie wiped her hand off her breasts and the other she absentmindedly began licking clean. She heard laughter and looked up to see Alex and Maverick staring at her.

She smiled slightly, abashed by her actions but proud even in her dirtiest moments she could hold the attention of the two attractive men.

Maybe that's what all this was about, just knowing that despite being stark naked with two strangers' cum on her, she could hold them at rapt attention with just her body.

Alex smiled darkly, his deep brown eyes taking their time as they went from the berry-colored lips on her face, swollen from how much she bit them during her spanking. To the pair of puffy lips on her pussy, you could practically see the blood pulsing through her veins. The glistening juices around her were a sign of how much she lusted for his attention.

He reached out and lazily circled her clit with two fingers. Sheri stiffened and instinctively pulled her knees together trying to move away from the hyperstimulation.

Drew and Ezra each grabbed a knee and pulled her open for the second time this night. Before she could protest, they cuffed her hands once again, this time latching the chain through her headrest; that way her hands were secured near her shoulders with her elbows in the air.

The group gazed at her with downright salacious facial expressions as she kicked her legs, only serving to give them more to look at.

The blackberry-colored blush from her ears to her chest, the swell of her breasts moving from side to side, as her elbows behind her head pushed them out even further. Her breasts were something like summer fruit, ripe and begging to be sucked on. The rippling of the fat in her thighs and ass. A joy to behold.

"Now Sherrie, what would your boyfriend think of you lookin' like this?"

Maverick looked at her, attempting the facial expression of a disappointed principle, and Sherrie ducked her head, like a naughty schoolgirl caught without her panties. But instead of a principal, it was a handsome stranger with a vibrator and a video camera, and instead of a schoolgirl, it was a grown woman, with streaks of cum on her breasts, handcuffs on her wrists, and a dildo resting in her vaginal walls.

"He would be disgusted with me," Sherrie responded, although she was upset with him, the guilt from cheating with four guys was still eating at her.

"I don't know about that Sherrie," Alex shrugged, "Drew what was the address again? 456..." He began typing into the map app on the truck's dashboard.

"456 Mulberry dude". Drew responded, looking down at Sherrie with a knowing look.

Sherrie furrowed her eyes, how did she know that address? But another thought bubbles to the top of her mind first.

"Maverick, how do you know my name?"

He just smiled and pulled his truck from 'Park' to 'Drive'.

"Because I know your boyfriend," he looked in the mirror, winked at Sherrie, and started driving.

12