Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A true classical tale of erotica!

I just finished reading it for the second time, because some of the passages were so sexually stimulating I found myself reminiscing about my younger days when I gave a woman her first pleasure. I think this was your best story yet. So well-crafted and well-paced, written by a master story-teller. Makes me feel sorry for the rest.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerover 9 years ago
A lot of fun

I'm delighted with your effort. Very glad that you spend your time writing rather than reading. The final idea that Holmes still had no clue, a delight.

I once had an anthology of Victorian smut, which was fun even though it had no celebrity heroes.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 9 years ago
Wonderful.

I recently finished rereading my copy of the collected Holmes stories by A. C. Doyle, and I bow to a writer who so artfully blends the essential style of those narratives with such beautifully erotic imagery.

Watson was always something of a ladies man, gallant but with a hint of worldly knowledge; although Holmes was aloof and often abrupt in his dealings with almost everyone, male and female, he was never truely malicious unless someone seriously violated his sense of moral order. And he got over most of his superior attitude towards the female sex after the clever, daring and capable Irene Adler outsmarted him in "A Scandal in Bohemia".

At any rate, you managed a remarkable feat of keeping to a classically Victorian presentation while not shaking the reader out of their suspension of disbelief with the sexual components of the story.

Good show!

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A PERIOD PIECE

set within a proper background. TK U MLJ LV NV

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Excellent

You have done an amazing job with this story. Nice blending of classic Holmes and erotica. You were able to stay true to the writings of Doyle, yet give it a modern sexy edge. Made me wonder if Doyle himself, would have enjoyed it as much as I did.

You know I love your other stories but this has moved to the front of my list. Your Blinny stories are in a class by themselves. For a fun, incredibly hot read, with wonderful sexy characters, none compare to your writing of them. I also hope you never stop writing them.

In my own mind, just because, I hope Watson is able to add many more stories of this type. He did an incredible bit of manipulation to achieve his goals, yet was a gentleman all the way.

For Holmes to remain clueless at the end was perfect!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
absolutely delightful

I am sure the good Lady will need additional riding lessons.

There are so many possibilities. They will certainly discover that every mount is different, just as each rider has their own unique qualities. It could take an extended period to explore their personal thresholds. But we can be certain that the Watsons are up to the task at hand.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
The games afoot!

blin18, I am impressed by the quality of your writing and your most excellent imagineering of erotic sleuthing.

I am also impressed at how you skillfully managed this story to avoid anachronisms. The hollywooding of Victoriana has always been a bete noire for me. You avoided all the cliche nonsense all too common with Historical-Hysterical Romance Stories.

Except for the quality of Western Medical knowledge. I sincerely doubt that during the 19th Century, if you could have found even a a half-dozen Male Medical Doctors with the wisdom and experience of Doctor Watson, in this story.

PaulSandaracPaulSandaracover 9 years ago
Bravo!!

Both erotic and humourous - I'm still smiling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Belinda,I am in awe of your story

You amaze me with how well you captured Conan Doyle's style and sensibility. It is pitch perfect. I love the Sherlock Holmes stories - have read them over and over for more than 50 years.

You gave us a new story to love. I will print it off and tuck it in my reading copy of the Complete Sherlock Holmes. And when my grandkids turn sixteen I'll let them find your story. Maybe they will learn something useful. Thank you.

tygztygzover 9 years ago
Absolutely delightful

Oh what a sweet surprise!

I don't like celebrities. Not at all, at least real ones. It seems, though, that I once knew that the "Celebrities" category on Lit is really a dual-purpose section - stories about real-life celebrities/real people, and what is otherwise termed fan fiction. Still, I don't care for pop culture much, so keep your Big Bang stories.

No, for me, Watson and Holmes are welcome on my bedside table any day, and I've also gladly read and re-read A.C.Doyle's stories many times - and this telling rates right up there with the best of them. Not only is Victoria a delightful creature, but the point of view that the story is told from - that of the typically overshadowed Watson - is rare indeed.

5/5, would recommend even to those who don't realize I read "that sort of fiction" ;)

P.S. Lord P's lack of understanding of the situation seems absurd on the surface, but let's not forget the mores of the day - and he was quite in awe of the great detective and like many other clients, willing to do whatever was necessary to get a solution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Your attention to details especially in first page was more interesting than sex act itself, end was not believable though I guess hero has to get girl. Keep writing please !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
best I've read

The best fanfic I have ever read. Congrats, and please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I am awaiting your screenplays. You are so witty, visual and resourceful. Your writing is perfect.

HighFlyHighFlyabout 9 years ago
Your other wonderfully-erotic...

...stories caused me to break a personal rule. Of the hundreds of Lit stories I've read, this is my first in the celebrity category. Unless there is a sequel, I expect it to be my last. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Victorian Erotica

Normal Victorian erotica seems to be men forcing sex with women. So yours is clearly not Victorian. Btw. I love the funny ignorance of Holmes!

csltcsltover 8 years ago
Five Stars

Amazing Story Telling

Were You Victoria in a past life?

omg....

Thank You.

TeurastajaTeurastajaover 8 years ago
Delightful!

I enjoyed this story immensely. So unique on this site :)

JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeabout 8 years ago
If Arthur Conan Doyle dug Erotica, he'd be proud!

Wow. I can say this; in my duties as Critic Laureate of the greatest literature smut site of 'em all, I rarely run into stories written with as much panache and steamy restraint as this story by blin18. It owes some of it's cadences and style to the great author who inspired the short story, but blin also keeps the ball rolling without staying too long in unnecessary exposition.

I thought the horse back riding as sexual metaphor was played very classy. The way Victoria admitted during the build of the ending encounter that she enjoyed the thrill her galloping steed afforded her made all of the previous horse imagery and dialog payoff handsomely. Then the fact the intense drubbing she was getting from the good doctor made the horseback riding cum masturbation sessions pale also made the encounter seem all the more hot.

This won't be for everyone. Those who read Literotica with their device bumbling around in their left hand will not get the slow burn and old world sensibilities. A "hook up" scenario 80+ years ago involved a lot more than a "Netflix and chill?" text. There was a precious game of appropriate conversation mixed with shallow innuendo that one had to work for. The story here captures that beautifully in the early parts.

I give the story 4 stars (****), would probably give 4 1/2 if allowed. I have tried to explain that a 5 star story to me is something extraordinary that I rarely will give out, so a 4 star is high praise indeed. Great job blin18, write on!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Watson shines

Watson needed that - and so did I. Excellent homage to the characters, and racy action to boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

The tempo, pace, and the way you kept the characters true to the original is what makes this story so noteworthy. Bravo! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Artfully Done

Bravo; a worthy tribute to Conan Doyle; you have his style down pat. And the erotica was matchless as well. Many thanks.

KerilaBleboKerilaBleboover 6 years ago
My tuppence

I must confess my infinite regret over having, in a momentary adoption of standards well beyond any practical height, assigned to your story a rating of no more than four stars. Indeed, I have arrived at the painful recognition that I have thereby stunted and blunted this instrument of judgment, at least for my own purposes, since I can now scarcely imagine (and most certainly do not expect to find on this site) a story which, by that same austerest of gazes, merits a fifth. Though it may betray my relative innocence of this brand of literature in general and your work in particular, I would like to document that I broke new ground when reading your tale: for I have never before (or since) experienced to a similar extent the threefold delight of elegant prose, jocular entertainment and well-crafted lust.

Hot_SisterHot_Sisterover 6 years ago
Delightful

Beautifully written, with just the right tongue-in-cheek tone. Well done indeed! Five stars, because, as an author myself, I appreciate the work that has gone into making this such an engaging tale. Bravo.

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Just finished reading 'Sign of four', had the vague instinct of doing a lit-parody, and checked to see if anyone else was there before me (sure that there was.) This was splendid, from dexterous Victorian phrasing down to perceptive modeling of the characters and situation.

'such is the obdurateness and acuteness of her condition'

Ah, lovely! I am really quite in awe of your expertise and daring. If my attempt ends up being as third as good, I shall be pleased beyond measure.

Charming, cunning, a period-piece of understated and glorious excellence.

cleareyedguycleareyedguyover 1 year ago

This is a tremendously told tale. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should more likely be placed in the Loving Wives category. Watson could have very easily allowed the husband to use both his own hand and "saddle" on Victoria and given direction and education to both inexperienced spouses. At the end it showed that Victoria and Watson to both be guilty of knowingly comming adultery..... having a naive & gullible husband is no excuse to openly and conspiratorially cheat as well as cheat him of the expiernce of sharing the loss of both husband and wife's virginity, for its clear that the lord must too be a virgin from his lack of experince. It is clear that Victoria was yet again lying when she convinced her husband to allow the doc to fuck her first before even her husband. I have absolulely NO respect for this stories' Dr. Watson nor the harlet wife. If Victoria was so infaturated with Dr.Watson, then she should not have married the Lord and pursued Watson as a single lady. Greed of the Lord's money & title? Cheating is cheating..... wrong is wrong. Can you imagine the future for this couple, especially with the amount of conniving munipilation on Victoria's part, especially for her very first sexual experience? How much worse is she going to become? Where's the fair play in this story? This is one AC Doyle story where the villains get away the crimes committed...... or does she turn out to be Moriarty? However being a fan of the Holmes stories, I did like the contunued ignorance of Sherlock, his arrogance is sometimes too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous