All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 14'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More chapters please

Please do not keep us waiting for more chapters of this excellent story.

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
A readers tip: Incredible storylines can still be intoxicating, to both sexes?

Nympomania understood; exciting public experiences have drawn kinky readers into Sherry's BDSM world, nonetheless! Not enthralling as prior chapters, albeit demonic male Principals like hers make female teachers crave fully naked public exposure, potentially expecting male teachers to return Sherry's submissiveness thereby creating 'NMCF' styled situations? Maybe her boyfriend Matt should be punished occasionally, or that kinky Principal's wife could have a male subject to take Sherry's place on the punishment table, to be lovingly masturbated by [a fully dressed] Sherry in public herself? Lets do something like that for a change? -A male writer?; PolyVoyeur could reveal 'vicarious' willingness to atone for previous 'chauvanistic' attitude by showing all devoted female readers truthful, 'authenticity with masochistic male' humiliation!

BarbaraBarbaraover 13 years ago
Female readers know best, at these times! Turn the tables, on Mr Roberts, for Ch.15?

Unless you alter Sherry's 'naked' humiliations, to include revenge on her constant male oppressors, your feminist fans will vote accordingly! -Use your imagination rewarding Sherry, by allowing equal freedom to humiliate both Mr Roberts and his 'bisexually inclined' submissive wife. EG: Now Mrs Griffith is similarly inclined, to enjoy her bisexuality in public, the storyline is set for any intelligent literotica writer to capitalise on? Poor Sherry has been invited to witness appropriate 'BDSM' activity, playing her part with Matt if she wishes, so Mr. Roberts should be dismissed then humilated by all of his former 'blackmailed' victims? -Have 'boyfriend' Matt take charge, subjecting him to naked 'anal pleasures', in front of those female victims!

PolyVoyeurPolyVoyeurover 13 years agoAuthor
Response to comments

Thanks, Anonymous. Btw, I will respond to any emails sent to me.

Barbara, thanks for the great suggestions. I have to confess, stories of that kind are not my forte but turning the tables would make for a great ending of the series. I still have a couple of chapters in my head for Sherry and Nancy's humiliation but promise to use (and acknowledge) your ideas for the series ending. If you voted anything less than a 5, I will be very upset :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep it up!

Keep it up!

This story is really great!

Perhaps Sherry will be punished by her students once upon a time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Take it to the next level

You've had her stripped & humiliated by a large cast of characters, & had a few even join in her shame. But it's time to take her degradation to the next level. She's getting used to the routine, so it's time to take her past her comfort zone. Lara & Nancy need more time in the spotlight, sharing the punishment, as well. Eventually, I'd like to see all of them debasing themselves fully as sex slaves, which seems like this series is heading towards.

Keep up the great work, & I'd love to read more.

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnover 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!

I just discovered this series and I wish I had seen it earlier.

I love the characters, the context, the detail. Really very wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This story is really wondeful

Keep it up!

Sherry should be punished by her students.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Keep it up, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

I think, Sherry should be punished for leaking the test by her students, too!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love that most of the comments are old. All chapters after #14 are repetition of past embarrassment and humiliation sessions and are unnecessary even if this is a fantasy story. Stopped reading after chapter #14. All persons leaving comments below are true BDSM perverts, like the schools Principle. Let them have their fun. No wonder these comments are so old no one is reading these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous