All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 30'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rogerphillipsrogerphillipsover 9 years ago
excellent

A twist on your normal scenario but the wife enjoyed it.

I was hoping that the surprise guest was going to be Gertrude from the Annual Fundraiser chapter as she seemed to delight in humiliating Sherry.

As we are now approaching Autumn would appreciate a new chapter to provide some warmth (especially to Sherry's bottom.)

About time for Tammy to be spanked and humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Chapter

I like to see Sherry getting in on the spanking. I'd like to see her spank Tammy. I'd like to see if her Father could get some of the neighbors around to see her spanked as an adult. That'd really be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Would love to see more of Sherry 's test with Tammy and her didtrr

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that was ugly

Glad I haven't been waiting 4 years for your continuations. This had nothing clever or interesting in it and simply wasn't worth the time spent reading it. Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprisingly...

I did not expect to be turned on by having Ms.Sherri having to face 'the founder of the feast', if you will, but I was. Since almost every Chapter contains basically the same type of payment, but given out by a different, humiliating punisher, I'd expect you to run out of ways to punish Sherri for her original indiscretion, but no, you seem to find new ways to keep rubbing salt into her wounds. Keep it up, so I can keep it up!

Anni Nonomous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous