She's a Slut When Drunk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the stage the stripper helped her do some moves like, jiggle her tits, swing on the pole, crawl to the boys on the floor, spread her legs and slightly lift her panties off her pussy so the boys could almost see. Under the hot lights they made out some more before Alicia allowed the stripper to gently remove her bra making the horny boys holler at the sight of her big young firm breasts. The stripper encouraged Alicia to take off her thong but that was a step too far; she was having enough fun strutting around of stage in just her thong and before the song was done she had more than $20 that guys had looped in her thong. "You're a natural," the stripper complimented, "you'd make lots of money here."

Back at the table the boys wouldn't give Alicia back her clothes and her drunk boyfriend wouldn't stop groping her. She pretended to be embarrassed but between the liquid courage and her love of showing off she was completely turned on and loved spending the evening being watched.

On the way out the manager discretely handed her a card, telling her to call and come in for and audition. Alicia was totally interested; she was turned on by the exhibitionism of stripping and only a few days later she found herself alone with the rough, creepy manager in his dark, dingy office. He sat in the couch against the wall and told her to strip, "let's see what you can do," he told her. So, a little uneasy Alicia mustered all the courage she had and danced to the music coming from the club outside his door office. She just mimicking what she'd seen the other strippers do and used some of the tips she learned when she was there a few days earlier.

Alicia was a good dancer and no stranger to teasing men. Her rocking hot body was turning on the manger and he knew she'd make lots of money for him stripping. Her body was perfect, he thought and her natural sensuality was making him rock hard. By the time she was completely naked he was ready for a lap dance. She was extremely nervous; he could feel the girl shaking. But she made all the right moves rubbing his hard cock with her legs, bouncing in his lap, pushing her tits in his face; she was a natural. He couldn't keep himself from testing her limits, eagerly pushing the boundaries of decency doing things not allowed by guests in the club. He groped her luscious tits and squeezed her succulent ass; god how he loved the feeling of young fresh meat. He could tell his touch was scaring her, but she wasn't even trying to stop him so, he made her do another dance, "I think you can do better," her egged her on.

Alicia was as scared as she was excited. He was being pretty rough, squeezing her tits and ass so hard it hurt. He was pinching her nipples and when she'd bend over he'd pull her ass cheeks wide apart and put his face so close to her pussy she could feel his breath; it was making her very uncomfortable, but she didn't want to disappoint the man. She didn't think guys were allowed to touch the strippers, especially like that, but if he was doing it, it must be part of the job, she believed. So, she ignored the fear and all the bells going off in her head to tell her to leave, and just kept on dancing as erotically as she could.

Alicia wasn't sure what he meant by 'do better', as she'd done practically everything but fondle his cock. However, she remembered how one stripper from the other night had teased her friend Tommy by lightly contacting his cock. Of course, Tommy was gorgeous and even she would fondle him if he asked, but she wanted to please the manager, to show him she was capable to work there, so she stepped it up the only way she could think how. This time she rubbed her face in his crotch and even bit his hard shaft through his pants. When changing position, she'd 'discreetly' put her hand on his cock or balls, not to fondle, but as a 'place to balance herself'. By the way his cock was throbbing she knew he liked it, and even though it was making her pussy wet, she was relieved when the song finally ended.

Alicia's trembling fear was really making the manager very excited, he knew she was at his beck and call, wet and ready for the taking. She gave absolutely no resistance to him groping her perfect eighteen year old body, he'd even gotten her to fondle his cock; she was letting him spread her ass and getting a good look at her perfect, tiny asshole and deep inside her hot, wet, young, tight pussy. He knew she was hot for him and like he'd done countless times, he knew she'd easily be intimidated to do more.

The song ended and Alicia reached for her clothes, but the manager grabbed her tiny wrist easily pulling her down between his legs. The terror in her eyes as she watched him worked his cock from his pants was intoxicating making his cock throbbed with anticipation. He put one hand on the back of her head and push two fingers past her lips and explored that gorgeous gaping mouth with his dirty fingers. He withdrew his wet fingers and wiped them off on the head of his dirty hard cock. The smell of dirty sex penetrated his nostrils, and he knew the girl would find it revolting. He hadn't bathed since fucking one of the other girls the night before, and making this little innocent slut suck a couple days of sweat and sex from it was almost more than he could handle. "One more thing and maybe I'll hire you," he growled as intimidatingly as he could, "I'll expect this at least once a week." He aimed the head and forced it past her perfect terrified lips, "You better make it good."

A very shaken and disgusted Alicia left 15 minutes later with a more than vulgar taste in her mouth. She had decided that she would never be a stripper.

**********

Then the memories of just a few weeks earlier in her own living room began to flood her head. The last time Alicia stripped she was totally drunk and got delightfully molested by all her husband's friends. Being a slut without drinking was even more exciting, she realized, 'my head is clear, and remember all of it.' Lust was filling her body and making her clit throb with the thought of letting these men rub it. Twice in one day she was about to fulfill a cheating fantasy, and she couldn't believe how comfortable she was feeling about it. The stressed-out craziness of the last week with unmanageable sexual lust going unfulfilled and unresolved was finally getting some resolution. Being nude and ready to perform for these two men was making her feel saner than she'd felt in weeks.

"I do have a little experience," she giggled "but does this rock look like a stripper's?" she laughed waving her two-carrot engagement diamond at the men, Alicia turned showing the men her perfect, heart shaped, bubble ass and gave it a hard slap. "So, come on boys, ten minutes each. Do we have a deal?"

"Fifteen minutes," the heavy guy said, "fifteen each and you be completely naked, then you got a deal." He turned to the thin man, "If I have to give up your sex tape, I want to spend some time with that fucking hot young body. Am I right?" The men knodded in agreement and turned their attention to Alicia.

Suddenly somebody was really feeling feisty, and that really turned her on. She smiled at the men, "That's the spirit," she cheered, "we've got a deal!" Alicia turned to the heavy guard, "and you get to take off my panties," she informed him, stepped up and putting one foot squarely in his crotch pressing it against the growing cock under her foot.

The lustful grin on his face combined with the feel of his growing hardon made her soaked again. Alicia felt a sense of pride when, as he pealed the wet panties from her pussy, it opened for him like a flower in the sun showing lots of moist pink. She straddled his legs and sat on his thighs running her hands up and pressing against his balls. She was delighted how it made his cock twitch and push out his pants. He eagerly mauled her tits squeezing them hard, like he'd never felt tits in his life. Honestly, she believed the poor man probably wasn't getting any at home. She stood up turned around and wiggled her ass while winking at the thin guy. Her ass got slapped sending twitches to her pussy and making her nipples grow hard. His hands were rough and felt like a loofa on her ass. She liked it; she'd never been with a man with such rough hands. She leaned back pushing her ass into his chest, He reached around easily sliding a thick finger into her wet pussy.

"Fucking unbelievable," he muttered with delight amazed at how wet, slippery, and soft she was.

She dropped onto his hard cock and bounced for a bit, "Somebody's got a big cock," she admired before changing her motion, thrusting up and down feeling it's size in the crack of her ass. He was bigger than Terry and she was surprised at how much his cock turned her on. She bounced some more, gyrated, and thrust on it while he fingered, fondled, and thrust his hips.

As had been happening to her for weeks, visions of cock swirled in her head, but they were all big cocks this time, like the one she was teasing. She saw those cocks in her hands, in her mouth, especially deep in her pussy. When the man took control, turned her around and pulled her face to his cock. Alicia loved the dominance and was happy to do his bidding. "Rub your face on it, rub it all over, bite it with your mouth," Thrilled to please the big man she obeyed him willingly. She used her hands to squeeze and fondle his balls and to stroke the length of his big cock. The more she played with it the more she craved to see it, maybe even put it in her mouth, she thought. She wasn't drunk but had lost all sense of time and she was growing full of the same uncontrollable lust she felt when all liquored up. Alicia looked up into the man's desperate eyes, knowing what he really wanted and she really wanted to fulfill it.

Then, movement on the monitor behind the heavy guy caught her attention. It was the video of her in the elevator playing and she was being face fucked by Terry. She realized that the thin man must have started it. God, she looked like a complete slut taking Terry's cock in her mouth like an expert. It made her pussy throbbed with the need to be filled by cock. She'd almost gotten fucked in that elevator but was interrupted by these naughty men and now she had an even bigger cock at her disposal. Not Tony's size but close enough. Was she going to allow herself to miss out on another opportunity?

"Fuck it," she grumbled suddenly standing up between his legs. Her hot pussy was dripping down her leg, her nipples hard and throbbing, her mouth was uncontrollably watering.

"What?" the heavy guys asked slipping two thick fingers deep into her pussy and wiggling them around, "why are you stopping?"

His fingers felt good but she desired something much bigger. Alicia put her hands on either side of his head and leaned into his face putting her lips millimeters away from his. She mocked a kiss and as they both breathed heavily into each other's mouths. She climbed back in his lap, kneeling her shins on his thighs. Moving one hand to his crotch she pulled at the buttons of his khakis. Within seconds she was stroking the length of his bare, hot, hard cock. It felt so good in her hand she couldn't keep herself from actually kissing the man and pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. She stroked it while they kissed each other deeply. Alicia loved that he was a particularly good kisser and she was quickly falling for him.

Alicia had thought about sucking him off first, but the romantic kissing was taking her over the edge and her pussy was crying out to be filled. She raised up on her knees pushing her hips against his chest and slowly, deliberately slid herself down aiming the big cock with her hand until she felt the head of it against her wet and ready lips.

The heavy set guy was almost in shock. He couldn't believe what she was doing. "Oh, fuck yes," he yelled like a little boy, "I want to be inside you so fucking bad."

"Beg me for it big man," she tease, "beg me."

"Fuck me baby," he pleaded, desperate to be fucked, "please, please, fuck me with that hot pussy, put me deep inside you. Please let me feel your tight fucking pussy."

She kissed again while lowered herself slowly. It was big and she was wet; it easily went in. His large cock stretching her pussy felt fantastically good and an orgasm started to build deep inside her, 'what a weak slut I am,' she thought of herself. Soon it was all the way in, and it felt so good as they both sat still relishing the experience and, like lovers, breathed deeply into each other's open mouths.

The heavy guy wanted more. He held her tight and stood up in the middle of the room. Before she knew what was happening, he was bouncing her up and down the full length of his cock, hard and fast, fucking her hard just the way she needed it. Alicia started to scream out in excitement, feeling out of control and completely in bliss. "Oh yes my lover, fuck me hard, you are so good, so strong," she encouraged, stroking his ego. He continued for some time, he certainly had stamina and was getting his deals worth out of her. She nibbled on his ears, she bit his neck, and she ran her fingers through his hair. The video from the elevator, still playing on a loop, started again with Terry pulling off her dress. She glanced over at the thin guard a few times, smiling at him, watching him rub his cock through his pants, watching her, watching the video and excited that was next.

Then her orgasms came, wave after wave, filling her heart, her soul, her entire existence and exploding throughout her body. Earth shattering orgasm after earth shattering orgasm; her old stud kept going, kept pumping her harder and faster. She could hardly breath but was in a state of bliss and loved every second.

The heavy man felt proud of his stamina. He could not believe he was lasting so long with such a hot woman. It had been years since he'd had sex, and at first he wasn't expecting much, but this sweet little woman was hot and sexy with a perfect body; she made him feel like a real man. He wanted to take her from behind, so he easily spun her around carefully put her knees in a chair and bending her over the back. She sprawled her gorgeous arms across the cold control panel, and he took her like that, sliding his hard cock deep inside and fucked her as hard as he could.

"Yes, just like that, take me take me please you big stud!" She yelled in absolute pleasure. Although Alicia was consumed by the heavy man, she didn't fail to notice a red light shining bright on the console. It was right beside the record button and she realized that the thin man was being very naughty, making a recording of the video. However, as the next wave of orgasms consumed her mind and body, she decided that was something she'd have to take up later.

After she screamed out in several more orgasms the guy was ready to cum, but he wanted to cum on her face. He had watched the guy in the elevator cum on her face and he'd seen it in porn movies, but he had never been with a woman who was vaguely interested, let alone a woman who'd let him cum in her mouth. "I want to cum on your face," he excitedly admitted hoping she'd be willing.

And willing Alicia was, the thought of feeling his hot cum on her face and hopefully tasting it in her mouth fulfilled that overwhelming slut craving. "Oh yes, I want that so much," she begged sliding off the chair and on her knees before the man, "please cum on me and let me taste your cum." Alicia closed her eyes, opened her mouth and felt the hot spray. He certainly had a lot, she delighted as he shot the largest load of his life all over her gorgeous face and in her willing mouth. As his orgasm subsided, he pushed the head of his cock into her mouth and she accepted it, gently, lovingly and willingly sucked it dry.

Alicia gazed up with rosy cheeks and love in her eyes. For the moment he loved her, and for the same moment she loved him. Crazy what good sex will do to your heart, she thought. They laughed together as he sat back down exhausted and satisfied. His heart melted when she crawled in his lap to cuddle and hold each other tightly. To her delight, her lover took one of the towels and affectionately clean her face.

"Do I get 45 minutes too?" the thin guy finally interrupted.

Alicia's eyes widened, "Really," she was shocked, "45 minutes?" She reached into her purse for her phone to confirm. It was almost 6pm; she was supposed to have dinner with Steve at 6:30. "Oh fuck," she worried, "I've got to give my husband an excuse." She gave the heavy guy a deep kiss, "You were great," she praised, "you're an exceptionally good kisser, and I can't tell you how many orgasms you gave me."

She strutted to the thin guy making her girls bounce for him. Alicia straddled his legs and popped down facing him naked in his lap with her phone in hand. "I just need a good excuse," she told him, "give me a second." She thought it was cute when he impatiently groped her tits. It was finally his turn and he wasn't going to wait another minute, she laughed.

Alicia texted her friend Jane: "Just got in a fight with Steve, need an alibi, ok if I say I'm with you? I'll come over around 8 and explain everything."

She looked at the thin man, he had exceedingly kind eyes and his hands were as rough as the other guy's. She really liked the way it felt having a stranger eagerly exploring her body. He slid a finger across her lips making her excited again, "Oh my god, you've so wet. I've never felt a wetter pussy."

Alicia giggled and put her face next to his and whispered in his ear, "Nothing makes a pussy wetter than being a wet pussy."

Her phone dinged. "Perfect", she said, "Now you guys need to be quiet."

While being groped, Alicia called Steve, "Hey babes, I'm sorry but Jane just got in a fight with Brad and needs me to come over," she lied to her husband.

'This is the hottest thing ever,' the man thought. It exciting enough knowing he was about to fuck a hot babe like but having her naked in his lap while she was cuckolding her husband was a dream come true. "I'm just leaving the doctor, they kept me waiting for ever," he listened to her lying to her husband again and could hear him get chatty with her on the phone. He couldn't keep himself from behaving badly and he slipped two fingers deep inside her and made her gasp. It made his cock pulse with excitement when she gave him the stink eye.

Making Steve a cuckold by being fingered by this man as she talked lied to him was getting her off too. It took every ounce of control not to make a sound while the thim man finger fucked her pussy so hard she thought Steve would hear the swishing sound coming from her pussy. To retaliate, Alicia reached down and grabbing hold of the man's cock through his pants and squeezing if hard enough to make him wince.

As Steve rambled on she couldn't stop from groping the cock in her hand. 'oh my god,' she realized, 'his cock is so huge!" The thin man smiled knowingly back at her wide-eyed expression. Alicia suddenly had to break it off with Steve immediately, "look babes," she interrupted, "I'm sitting outside of Jane's now, let's talk later, okay?" she asked while pawing at the massive cock in her hand. "Love you more! Bye!"

Alicia tossed her phone into her purse and then pulled ravenously at the thin guys pants, "Holy fucking shit! What the hell are you hiding in here, a bat?" she half joked. Then there it was, a huge cock! An enormous cock that looked just like Tony's. 'Oh my God,' she contemplated, 'It was perfect and beautiful, and huge, exactly like Tony's'. She couldn't believe it. She wanted to suck it so bad. She wanted to fuck it even more. 'What are the odds?' she wondered.

Like a craven slut Alicia dropped to her knees and crammed his cock into her mouth. It felt just like Tony's and she began to feel an orgasm building from the excitement and anticipation of finally getting to feel what Tony's cock would feel like deep inside her.