She's a Slut When Drunk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one hot little slut," the guy exclaimed, "and a really good cocksucker. Not many women can fit that much of it in their mouth."

Alicia believed him but was in a heavenly fantasy as she dreamed she was sucking off Tony. She would do anything to make him happy, to make him feel good. She started to feel desperate and was pulling on his balls and jerking his shaft while cramming as much of it in her mouth as she could take. It was making her choke and drool, but she loved it. The thin guy moaned and complimented her, encouraging her to do more.

Visions of Tony filled her brain, and she was beginning to comprehend how all the desperation she'd felt for the last couple of weeks had only been about her obsession of Tony! That fixation had been making her bat, shit crazy. She was in love with Tony's cock, probably even him! She had been craving HIM, craving Tony's cock like a stupid assed slut in heat. The realization frightened her, made her fearful having such strong desires for her friend's husband. However, now, she was possessed by this thin guy's cock in her mouth, and, having it in her mouth made her orgasm. She fingered herself widely, like a woman possessed, pulling on his big balls and taking herself to another big hard orgasm.

The thin man didn't know quite what to do as the woman, who'd he watched be so tender and gentle with buddy, was now behaving like a possessed slut cramming his cock down her throat. He wasn't complaining, it just wasn't what he was expecting.

The thin guard had sex once a month, on a schedule, with his wife. She made it very clear it was only for him as she didn't need that anymore. He had another lover, though, an older woman who only liked him because of the size of his big cock. She would call on a whim, usually when she was drunk, asking him to come over. She like to ride on top of him as another position hurt. It was okay, but she was in her fifties and her body was used and saggy. It certainly wasn't close to the beauty of the gorgeous slut that was sucking him off. As crazy as she was behaving, he couldn't wait to see what her young wet pussy felt like.

As the second orgasm subsided, Alicia was more than ready. She needed that big thing inside her. She was obsessed and had to have it. Alicia stood trembling with desire before eagerly straddled his legs and impatiently lowering her pussy. She stopped and moved his cock around a bit to marvel at the feeling of the enormous head pushing just past her lips. "Oh god, this feels so good," she said before taking a deep breath and getting ready to take the plunge.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING HERE!!" a voice yelled behind her making her jump to her feet in fright. "What the hell are you doing?" it screamed making her turn to see who this was. "Who the fuck are you?" yelled a red-faced man poking her sternum with his hard fat finger, his spit rudely spraying her face. The security men scrabbled and scurried to get dressed apologizing to the man completely neglecting Alicia who was frantically looking for her thong.

Finally, the heavy guy handed her the dress frantically telling her to put it on. The mad man didn't stop yelling, pointing widely and pushing the other men. The video of her in the elevator was still playing on the screen, it was at the point where Terry was fucking her face. The angry man started yelling at her calling her a slut, a whore, a "dirty rotten, fucking slut whore..," then just after she'd slipped the dress over her tits, he grabbed her arm to pulled Alicia out of the room. She was able to grab her purse but unable to find her thong. He pulled her into the hallway where two other guys were standing and delighted by the show of her half naked with pussy juices dripping down her leg while being forced into the elevator. Finally, in the elevator, she was able to pull her dress down making her somewhat decent. On the way up the two floors, angry man was nonstop yelling at her, telling her how, "hookers were not allowed in the building," and how she, "was banned forever!" She was then unceremoniously escorted through the lobby and past the front door. "Never come back!" he ordered pushing her into the street.

Standing outside in the rain without underwear or her dignity, Alicia suddenly felt as desperately horny as she had when she entered the building earlier that afternoon. Her mind was whirling a hundred miles per hour; Consuming her thoughts were, the fact that there was now a copied, illicit sex tape of her...and, yeah, of course, Tony's big cock.