She's a Slut When Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since she married Steve 3 years earlier, his three buddies regularly talked about how hot and sexy Alicia was, all about her gorgeous girl next door face, her petite body, perfect heart shaped ass, and firm oversized tits. They loved that she always dressed, really sexy, showing lots of skin, and how she's always happy and an insatiable flirt. Between Tony or Dan's wife, and any of Greg's girlfriends, she was hands down the hottest.

Then a few month's earlier Steve, smashed as usual at a game night, let it slip. After the guys learning she would turn into a slut when drunk, talk about her with turned into what if scenarios. Like if he shared her with the four of them? Or, what if they got her drunk, could they get her to turn into a slut.

Unfortunately, those conversations were just that, fantasy; no one ever thought it could happen, except for Dan.

You see, to Dan, it was because she started dating Steve that he missed his opportunity to fuck Alicia and he never stopped regretting it. They had planned to hook up the day after Steve's first date; but it wasn't to be. Since that time, it had become an obsession for Dan who constantly prayed for another opportunity. And then there it was, plain as day, the new knowledge Alicia was a slut when drunk. His faith grew strong and he believed it was only a matter of time that he'd finally get to, 'fuck that sweet ass bitch.' He was more than motivated to make it happen so he took matters into his own hands, and for the last 3 game nights at Steve's house, he had secretly slipped him Ambien by mixing in his third of fourth beer. The anticipation of his evil but genius plan working had kept his dick super hard for almost a month. It hadn't been since the first year he discovered masturbation as a teenager that he'd jerked off so much. But images of his cock buried in every nook, crevice and hole of that 'sweet angels body,' obsessed in his brain.

Only, the first two times his plan didn't work. Alicia had just gone up to bed with Steve and that was it, opportunity over. He knew he needed to bring someone else in...but not the drugging Steve part. Of course, he knew that was wrong on so many levels and that the others would not appreciate the cunning of his plan, like him... This time, however, Dan pulled Tony into his scheme convincing him to make sure Steve was on a winning streak. He reasoned that if Steve got sick again but was winning, perhaps he'd want to convince Alicia to stay and play, and then maybe they could get her drunk, "nudge, nudge, wink, wink."

And...as you now know... all stars aligned; Alicia stayed, Steve passed out, Alicia got drunk, low and behold, Alicia definitely turns slutty when drunk. His diabolical plan was playing out perfectly.

****************

"Your all fucking nuts; FUCKING NUTS," Alicia scolded squeezing her legs together to put some much-needed pressure on her throbbing clit, "I'm going to win this hand and then leave you naked men to suck each other's..." she took a deep breath and a moment to get a good look, "...beautiful dicks...So...I'm asking you politely to sit the fuck down and let's finish this fucking game."

The guys sat, grumbling with disappointment, while Alicia giggled uncontrollably. It was so funny to her how the guys kept one hand around their cock, occasionally squeezing and jerking it to keep it hard. She rolled her eye and then focused on Tony's. He wasn't holding his cock, she noticed, obviously he didn't need to touch it for it to stay hard. She was very impressed how rock hard it stayed and followed it as it walked to the bar to get everyone another double vodka shot. Only in porn movies, she took note, had she seen a cock that big and that beautiful. It was making her mouth water.

She was distracted by Dan shuffling around, leaning over the side of his chair and retrieving his pants from the floor. He fumbled through the pockets and retrieved his wallet. Then...oh...there it was again... standing right beside her, that perfect huge, tall, and hard prick wiggling around as it's owner put out another round of shots. Alicia couldn't resist the temptation and caressed the shape of his smooth bare ass. "Fair is fair," she laughed finally groping the strong firm globes. She was fascinated by the way that cock twitched in reaction to her groping. Tony was loving having his ass groped and stood proud of his enormous dick and let her get a good feel.

Dan watched the beautiful spectacle of the tables turning, of Alicia groping one of the guys, "one step closer," he convinced himself. He raised his glass and shouted, "Well chaps?" Cueing the boys to recite one of their favorite Irish limericks,

"There once was a fellow McSweeny

Who spilled some gin on his weenie

Just to be couth

He added vermouth

Then slipped his girlfriend a martini."

They laughed, toasted Alicia and the guys downed their shots.

What Alicia didn't know was all the boys were in on a game to get her naked and hopefully more, so, the boys had switched to drinking only water, and those shots? They were only water. Alicia's glass was the only one filled with vodka.

Dan pulled a bunch of money from his wallet and counted. He then picked up his cash from the table, put it all together and slammed it in the middle of the table, "I'll raise $500," he said in a highly excited almost comical tone, "in case you're short..." he squeaked making everyone laugh. Dan swallowed, cleared his throat, lowered his voice, and repeated "In case you're short on cash, I accept all women's clothing, presently worn, in the form of a strip tease, for a whopping $100 an item." Dan smirked ear to ear because while all the last shenanigans were going on he had looked at her hand, then dealt himself a better hand, he was confident that she was definitely getting naked.

All of Alicia's winnings were already in the pot and she only had twenty-two dollars left, 12 ones and two fives. She shook her head, totally amused and totally turned on by the extremes these guys were going to just to get her naked. She counted her clothing, a bikini, shirt, and flipflops; five items, $500.

Tony folded; it was her turn.

Alicia was feeling more confident than she should've as she picked up her vodka shot, "Assholes," she scowled. She slammed the shot, even though she knew she was drunk enough without it. She studied her hand; a straight flush 5 to 10, a really good hand. There was now over $1200 in the pot, which not only made it the biggest bet of the night, but the biggest bet ever at the boy's poker night.

Alicia excitedly glanced around at the hungry eyes and naked men staring lustfully at her. She totally believed she would win the hand. The best hand anyone had come up with all night was a full house and it was her hand. "Fine assholes...all ya'all fucking horny assholes," she slurred speaking in a slang she never uses. "I'm a'gonna win, ya'all mutha fuckers" she boldly declared wagging a finger in the air. Taking a deep breath Alicia shook her head, "I call!"

Dan smiled ear to ear as he lay down his straight flush 6 to Jack...all eyes turned to Alicia...

The sudden the realization that she was going to have to strip for her husband's friends made her head spin. 'At least I can blame it on being drunk', she thought as she threw her cards face down on the table, "I guess you fuckin' guys really know how to get what you fuckin want," Alicia protested nervously.

Tom and Greg wasted no time and moved the coffee table in front of the room couch that was next to where they were playing cards. Tom and Greg then sat in the couch, and Dan and Tony turned their chairs with their backs to Alicia. And there it was... a small dance floor surrounded by, "4 hard cocks...I mean naked men...fuck, my husband's best friends," She muttered under her breath.

Alicia felt her pussy suddenly gush again, but this time it came with the realization that the bikini, by design, would be transparent. 'I couldn't be more ready to be naked for an audience' she thought knowing that earlier that day she'd had a Brazilian wax session at the spa. She was confident that all her bits would be clean and smooth, and, with the rubdown she'd gotten from Steve earlier, everything would be soft to the touch.

"OK," she finally said breaking the silence, "but as soon as I'm naked you guys have to go."

"No way," Tony said stroking the length of his huge cock, "we have a couple more hours of game time left, and I want to win my money back. It's time to pay up, sexy, so start dancing and strip slowly for us, and take your time. Then back to the game."

Alicia knew she was too drunk and way too excited about being naked in a room with these particular four men. They all worked out with Steve, they were all in great shape and, as she now knew, all of them were well hung; 'well...except for Tony's cock, Tony's cock is just massive,' she giggled to herself steeling another look at it.

Dan shuffled through his iPhone and a good dance song started to play. Everyone egged her on. Alicia took a deep breath, stood up a little unsteadily on her feet, and seductively gyrated her hips. The guys all cheered and applauded.

'It's pretty surreal to be seductively pulling off my shirt while dancing in the middle of 4 naked men,' Alicia thought. The way they hungrily stared at her body making no eye contact made her feel really dirty. She was so hot that even the act of pushing her tits together made her pussy throb. The guys showed their approval with hoots and hollers giving Alicia the courage she needed to continue. Of course, the guys were not shy about groping her ass, and, since precedent was set, she let it slide. In fact, she loved the feeling of strong rough hands mauling her ass.

Again...time moved without her awareness and Alicia found herself topless in Tony's lap grinding her bikini covered pussy up and down his big hard shaft. Tony's hands were mauling her tits and she was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm, but she wasn't ready to cum. Alicia pushed hard against Tony's big shoulders breaking herself free from his grasp and her orgasm.

The guys were waving dollar bills when she danced over to Greg. She put her hands on his hips (dangerously close to his raging hard on), and leaned forward pushing her tits into his face. Greg cupped her tits and instantly went to work squeezing them and sucking her nipples. What Alicia wasn't prepared for was the feeling of his tongue combined with the feeling of the head of his hard cock bouncing against her stomach. The combination threw her over the edge and she came hard, falling fully against Greg. Greg totally took advantage and flattened his body against hers pushing his hard cock into her thrusting pelvis and sucked hard on her nipples. Alicia squirmed and wiggled trying to recover as quickly as possible, but the heat from his body and the sweat from hers made the sudden full body contact overwhelmingly erotic slippery and wet, it again pushed her right into another orgasm. Greg gently lifted Alicia's quivering body by her tits until his cock fell out between her legs. He then lowered her back down until the head of his cock covered by her bikini pushed up inside her open pussy.

Alicia was desperate to responded by spreading her legs and pushing down against it and letting it slide deep inside her. But her will was strong and she wasn't ready to be fucked. It took all her might and power to literally throw herself to the floor where she stayed on her hands and knees until her orgasm subsided. She could hear the guys whispering "don't push her like that...ya, just let her do her thing...she's so fucking hot...the hottest of all our wives... how far do you think she'll go...what about Steve..."

"It's only cheating if we fuck" Alicia laughed at herself knowing it was a total lie. 'Just grinding on hard naked cocks and letting the guys fondle me certainly qualifies as cheating,' she admitted to herself. On some level she knew this situation could easily get out of hand, but her drunk mind told her, 'just be more careful... you can handle these guys'.

Time jumped again and found herself with several bills in one hand, and a shot of vodka in the other. She was standing in front of Tony who was waving a fifty dollar bill, "gimme another lap dance, gorgeous" he was so sweetly pleaded wearing a mile long grin across his handsome face. She couldn't resist his request, slammed the shot, toss the empty glass to Dan, and snatched up the fifty. Alicia, in full on stripper mode, put her hands on his knees, puckered her lips, slowing lowered her face inches away from his perfectly hard cock. She seductively blew up the length of Tony's beautiful big cock making her mouth water seeing it twitch and jump in response to her breath, 'maybe it's trying to jump into her mouth' she imagined. She turned quickly facing away and pushed her ass into his lap feeling the huge, hard hot cock slip effortlessly between her cheek until was stopped by her pussy. Tony matched her pressure pushing the length of his cock up until thy both felt her wet pussy lips open and wrap around the shaft of his cock.

"Oh my fucking god...," Alicia shouted out quickly looking down between her legs and realizing in shock, she wasn't wearing her bottoms, she was butt ass naked! She looked around the room and all eyes were between her legs watching her rubbing her soaked naked pussy up and down the outer shaft of Tony's cock making it slippery wet from the head to his balls. "It's got to be twice the size of Steve's...oh fuck...it feels really fucking good!" Everyone in the room burst out laughing making her realize she'd just said that last bit out loud!

She felt Tony pull down until the head of his cock lined up perfectly for it's entrance into her pussy. Everyone could see that they were both wet enough and full penetration was possible. 'It's only cheating if we fuck' repeated over and over in her head as she felt his enormous head begin to stretch her pussy. Alicia grew strong and shifted her hips so his cock slipped behind her and then dropped down until it was resting like a warm wet baseball bat throbbing along her entire spine. Her head fell back against his muscular chest as his hands slid over her shoulders and explored the shape of her breasts. The motion of their bodies moving together made her feel totally engaged and sexually connected; 'almost as good as fucking,' she laughed.

Alicia became aware of her audience and spread her knees wide so her moist pink pussy opened like a flower for them to see. As she buried her fingers deep in her pussy her lust was complete. All the sensations combined in perfect harmony; Tony's huge cock thrusting and throbbing in her back, his hands on her tits, her fingers inside her wet pussy all while three men watched and jerked off. Alicia thrust her pelvis up between Tony's knees; she wanted the whole world to see her cum. .

Like it was someone else's voice, she heard herself moan, then swear, and then scream loud enough to wake her passed out husband. She flew into the most intense orgasm of her life that just would not stop. For several minutes she felt her body stiffen as her pussy pulsed and squirt cum that soaked the floor at her feet. The more she felt herself squirt the harder her fingers flew making her do it again and again.

Just as her climax began to fade she felt something hot and wet land across her chest. Alicia opened her eyes to see Greg, standing over her; he was cumming, jerking off onto her tits. As she looked around all three guys were standing above her jerking off. She closed her eyes and for a while and got off to the sounds of their grunts, moans and of vigorously rubbing flesh together. Not being able to contain herself Alicia soon reached out to helped Dan and Tom orgasm and spray their cum across her tits and stomach.

Time jumped again, and Alicia was on her knees between Tony's legs stroking the length of his big cock in her hands. She was amazed that she could get even more excited just by the feel of it in her hands. "Trust me," he said making her very suspicious, "I won't take long, just suck it a little," he pleaded. It was too beautiful for her to resist and without thinking she suddenly found herself sucking on the head of the biggest cock she had ever had in her mouth.

She looked up into Tony's eyes and then at the others staring at her sucking on the head of that massive cock. She'd never felt more like a slut as she stared back at the guys while cramming a huge cock into in her mouth; she wanted the guys to see that she could take it all so she bobbed and drooled and choked like a professional porn start making all the guys hard again. But to Alicia's disappointment it proved to be way too big. "I'm going to cum," Tony soon announced and Alicia was delighted when he held down the back of her head and he came long and hard into her warm mouth.

Time jumped again. They were back at the table laughing and joking, drinking more shots; everyone was still naked, still playing with themselves and her torso was crusty with cum. Dan was telling a story about watching his wife (then classmate) being gang banged in a collage dorm. Tom then told the group how a year ago at a party he discovered his wife in a bedroom with a co-worker. He stayed hidden and watched his topless wife sucking off a cock like Tony's until he came in her mouth and she swallowed. He was convinced it was a one-time thing. Greg talked about a bachelor party where one of the guys brought his wife who stripped, let everyone feel her up, even sucked a couple of guys off and let her husband and the groom fuck her in front of them.

Then time shifted again and Alicia was lying on her back in the middle of the card table with the guys feeling her up, fingering her and making her orgasm over and over. She jerked off some cocks, they rubbed them on her feet, between her tits, in her face, she didn't care, it was the most erotic experience of her life especially the second time the guys shot more cum all over her body.

***************

Alicia awoke the next day to the sounds of Steve puking in the bathroom. 7:15am the clock said. She was still a little drunk and tried to remember when she came to bed. She pulled off the sheet covering her and laughed about how it was sticking to her naked body. She didn't remember it, but she must have come to bed naked. She giggled as she pealed away the sheet and sat up feeling surprisingly good and searched her memory for how the night ended. Then it hit her, and of course she'd behaved badly. She remembered being bare ass naked on the front porch being groped while giving open mouth kisses one at a time to the boys. 'So fucking naughty,' she almost felt ashamed of herself imagining their neighbor, old man Jack, watching her being a slut and jerking off from across the street. Then she recalled having her legs wrapped around Tony's waist and kissing him deeply. He told her something, but she couldn't quite remember what, but she remembered her reaction was to push her hand down Tony's pants and hold that big cock tightly, "Well if you think I'm such a slut, then you'll know that next time I'm drunk you'll have to stuff this huge cock of yours as deep inside me." He promised he would, and they kissed some more. 'What was it he said?' she questioned.

In the bathroom Steve was wrapped around the toilet making sick noises and paying no attention to her. Alicia was stood behind him facing the mirror and admired her ravaged body for some time. Each bit of cum in her hair, all the dried cum and drool that covered her torso, and every red finger mark flashed back images and glorious feelings of when she got them. She soon found herself exploring her soaked pussy with her fingers and moaning quietly. The bitter taste of semen on her tongue reminded her just how much of a slut she had been while her husband, Steve, was passed out in bed. Her pussy ached as she thought about all the other fingers that explored it last night, and how each one had a different way to please her and how everyone of them made her cum.