She's an Interesting Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She changed the subject like a bull in a China shop. I let her and spent a few minutes telling her about my results.

*****

Two weeks later, we were set to play our championship match. It was simple enough, win seven games out of thirteen and become the champs. I had only one problem, I found out what Ro was doing to make money and I had no idea how to talk with her about it.

I walked into the bar, and she was there being her ever-effervescent self, dancing to the beat of whatever was playing in her ears. It was a warm day, yet I was surprised to see she was wearing a skirt with fishnet stockings. The Chuck Taylors were present, and her top was a dart jersey--one of mine.

One of my sponsors was a darts supply website, and they carried the jerseys that were custom designed for me. They, of course, had different colors of checkered cab graphics due to the Taxi nickname. Ro was wearing the same one I wore that day. The yellow.

"Cal Naughton Jr.!" she shouted and bounced over to me as I walked to the bar.

"Hey, Bean," I answered as I gave her a side hug. "Nice jersey."

"Do you like it? We're twinkies!"

I laughed, "Yeah, I designed it."

"Ooh! Look what I got," she demanded and ran to her table.

She handed me a set of the CB3s that had just been released the week before.

"Why'd you buy these? I'd have given you a set," I admonished. I only had twenty sets in my trunk.

"I wanted to support you," she said with a hint of sadness.

I smiled, "Well, thanks. Can I buy you a shot?"

"Does the Queen of England love Corgis?" she answered.

I didn't know, so I said, "Yes?"

She laughed, "Watch some TV, doofus."

We made our way to the boards and Steve walked up.

"Guys, we don't have Joe today," he said matter of factly.

"Okay," I said. It wasn't a big loss for me. Ro smiled though. She knew that meant she'd get to play more.

"What happened to the ass," I asked. "Is he in jail or something?"

I laughed at myself until Steve nodded affirmatively.

Ro said, "I thought he was going to make bail, but I guess he didn't."

"What did he do?" I asked.

"Punched a cop," Ro said. "He meant to hit the guy next to the off-duty cop, but he missed."

"Stupid is as stupid does," I said. "Well, let's kick some ass today."

*****

We played well for the first 12 games. It was tied at six and the final game was me and Ro playing doubles. I won't bore you with the details, but we won the game and the match.

Ro danced all over the bar, telling anyone who'd listen that she won the league championship. I think she got several shots out of the celebration tour.

Steve and I finished our beers and he let me know we won a few hundred dollars apiece and qualified for the national championship to be held in Las Vegas. I shook his hand, and he rushed home to bore his wife with all of the details. I stayed back to sober up some.

Eventually, Ro made it back to my table and hit me with the question I was waiting for.

"What's the matter, Cal? You've hardly spoken to me today."

I sighed and asked, "Ro, what do you do for a living?"

She frowned and said, "Sales, sort of."

"What are you selling, sort of?" I countered.

"It's not illegal if that's what you're worried about. Believe me, I'm not stupid like that."

"Do you know that I'm on Reddit?"

She shook her head negatively.

"Yep. I don't have a girlfriend right now, and there are tons of these little groups I follow where people post pictures. You know, celebrities, porn stars, couples, all kinds of shit."

She hung her head and sniffed a tear back.

"Imagine my surprise when I saw a post promoting an Only Fans site for someone who looked just like you. Well, I mean, her face wasn't in the picture, but I'd recognize her ankles anywhere. Especially, her left ankle with the Scooby-Doo tattoo."

"Cal, I..."

"I paid the subscription fee to see if it was really you. You hide your face well, but your body is, well, it's definitely you."

"Cal, I needed the money. I'm not a porn star or a hooker, I just sell solo pictures and videos."

I nodded, "I know. I paid for them all."

She looked at me shocked.

"Why? If you knew it was me, why did you waste your money?"

"I guess I wanted to support you."

I walked away to use the bathroom. I don't think she liked my throwing her words back at her. The truth of the matter was, if she needed the money so bad that she had to sell pictures of her feet and pussy on the internet, I felt I had to buy them. Well, she has really nice legs and a pretty pussy. I only felt creepy the first few times, I swear.

When I walked back to the table, she was gone. Her stuff was gone as well. I walked over to the bar to pay my tab and Jimmy said, "Ro paid your tab, dude. Said something about refunding your money is too hard to figure out."

"Thanks, Jimmy."

I threw an extra tip for him down and made the decision to go to Ro's apartment. I'd never been to her actual apartment, but I certainly knew what building she was in. there were only six units, so I had good odds I'd find her eventually.

It was too easy. Her name was on the buzzer, and someone was walking in when I was about to ring it, so I just stuck my foot in the door and followed them in.

I knocked on her door and did not expect the tear-streaked face that opened it.

"Oh, Ro! Why are you crying?" I asked as I pushed my way inside and hugged her.

"I hoped to God you would never find out about what I do."

I laughed, "Ro, relax. I'm not judging you for it."

"Come on, let's sit," I said.

We sat on her well-worn couch, and she sighed, "I just ordered new furniture. It won't be delivered for a couple of weeks."

"So, you're doing all right then?" I asked.

"You wouldn't believe the money I'm making. I have a thousand subscribers and I sell tons of the special content videos. I've paid all my bills. I bought a car. It's changed my life, Cal."

"I'm glad," I said, and I meant it.

"Why wouldn't you want me to know about it?"

"Come on, Cal. There's a reason I'm not showing my face and I use a fake name. Selling feet and pussy pictures isn't exactly something I'm proud of."

"You've got a really cute pussy and nice arches."

"Oh, my God! I can't believe we're having this conversation," she shrieked.

I laughed.

"Wait!" she shouted and jumped up. "You said you saw my posts on Reddit."

I nodded and smiled. I knew what clicked in her mind.

I only posted those pictures in some foot fetish and Only Fans promo subs. Which one did you see it in?"

"Don't you think that's a little personal, dear?"

She knelt on the floor in front of me, "Nope. I want to know. Do you have a foot kink?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out."

She put her hands on my thighs and said, "Do you have any idea how badly I wanted to be in this position right here?"

She rubbed her hands up my thighs and I saw the surprise in her eyes that I wasn't stopping her.

She stroked my bulge with her thumbs and said, "Do you think you can handle me, Daddy."

I leaned forward and kissed her. She returned the kiss with passion I hadn't felt in a long time.

"It would be my pleasure to try, my baby girl."

She grinned wickedly and never broke eye contact as she lowered my zipper, then unbuckled my shorts. Before I knew it, my shorts and boxers were at my ankles, and she was gazing lustfully at my hard cock.

"Oh, Cal, I'm going to wear off two inches of that monster tonight."

I didn't get a chance to laugh before she made me moan by licking my glans in a swirl.

"Mm," I moaned as she took me into her mouth. I put my fingers in her hair, and pulled gently at first, making her moan.

She pulled back and said, "You can push my head down. It's all right."

"No," I said. "You don't tell me how you want it. I will tell you how I want it, understand."

She looked at me shocked.

"I don't like to hear the gagging, and you vomiting phlegm on me is a turn-off as well."

"Okay," she answered softly.

"You may continue," I demanded.

She continued to give me one of the best blowjobs I'd ever had. She was enthusiastic and had no problem going deep without gagging. She licked and sucked my balls until they were dripping wet, and she made as much eye contact with me as possible.

I lifted her off and stood. I offered her my hand to help her stand and I kissed her deeply.

"The first time I make love to you will be just that, making love. If you want to get fucked roughly or spanked or tied up, we can talk about it, but not for our first time. Okay?"

She nodded.

"I'm willing to explore some of the other stuff with you, but for now, let's get used to each other. Which way to your bedroom?"

As if in a trance, she led me to her neatly organized room. I don't know why I expected her to be sloppier, but she had a very clean apartment.

"Would you like me to put on some stockings for you, Cal?" she asked with more than a hint of mirth.

"The white knee highs would be nice," I answered.

"Ah! It was the stockings sub-Reddit. You're going to enjoy my collection," she teased.

"Maybe," I smiled as I took off my shirt and watched her slide off her sweatpants.

"You've got a pretty nice body for a beer drinking dart player," she added.

"You're not so bad yourself, once you're out of those baggy clothes. Who knew you had breasts under that hoodie and over-sized jersey?"

She punched me in the shoulder and fell to her knees.

"Do you want me to suck your cock, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby girl."

She picked up where she left off and turned my legs into jelly.

"Fuck, Ro. You're so good."

She backed off with a pop and said, "Wait until you feel my pussy squeezing your cock."

I lifted her and kissed her as she wrapped her legs around my back. After setting her on her bed, I lined up and drove my throbbing erection into her molten pussy.

"Fuck, Cal!"

Her eyes closed and I thrust into her until I my balls touched her puckered rosebud.

"Do it, Daddy. Fuck your baby girl."

I ignored her request and slowly circled my hips into her, mashing our bodies together, rubbing her clit with every pass.

"Jesus, fuck, oh!" she cried as her legs kicked straight out. I felt her body shaking as her pussy gripped me like a rippling glove.

"Cal, oh, Cal, please baby. Fuck your girl. I need it so bad."

I pulled almost completely out and slammed into her limp body.

"Yes! More. God, more!'

I lifted her ass and stood on the floor, before I began driving in and out, making her coo and sing.

"Ugh! Uh! Ahh!"

Her breasts moved with every impact. They moved almost circularly as I rocked into her like a piston.

She grabbed both nipples into her fingers and squeezed when I strummed her clit with my thumb.

"Cum for me again, baby. Cum all over my cock, I was made for fucking your pussy."

She went dead silent, and her eyes rolled back. I decided to give her what she wanted and slammed into her, driving her farther onto the bed.

I followed her down and pounded into her.

"Ahh! Ahh! YES!" she screamed as I neared my limit.

I gave her a few more thrusts to make sure she was finished and pulled out.

"Swallow it, baby girl. Take my cum in your mouth."

She spun around and virtually swallowed my pulsing shaft. I released spurt after spurt into her hungry mouth and she moaned with every shot.

I fell back onto my haunches, and she fell to her pillows.

Eyes closed, she purred, "Cal, I..."

I spooned behind her and said, "Shush, little girl," as I took her into my arms and kissed her sweaty neck. Moments later, we were asleep.

*****

I woke up some time in the night, with her hand rubbing my chest. I opened my eyes and she was looking at my stomach, smiling contently.

"Hey, love," I whispered.

"Hey, yourself.

I leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"Ready for round two?" I asked.

She giggled.

"I don't sleep very well. I never had someone to snuggle with when I wake up in the middle of the night before. This is nice."

"Is it something you could get used to?" I asked.

"Don't tease me, Cal. I know you could never..."

I sat up against the headboard which brought my soft penis against her fingers. She took it into her hand immediately.

"What? I could never what?" I asked.

"Be with me. I know how you feel..."

"Stop it, Ro. If I didn't want to be with you, I wouldn't have come here tonight."

"But you're so normal. I'm a freak. I sell pictures of myself..."

"Yeah, I know. I bought them remember."

"So, you would be fine with me meeting your parents?"

"Sure. Why not?"

She started crying and I hugged her into me.

"I fell in love with you a long time ago," she whispered.

"I'm here now."

"That's just because you like my feet pictures."

I laughed and said, "If you actually believe that's why I'm here, then you don't know me at all."

"Do you think I could be normal, Cal? Could I remove my piercings, buy classy dresses and things?"

"Probably not, and I wouldn't want you to do that."

She hugged me and whispered, "Could you be my boyfriend with me being a freak?"

"Only if you're my freak."

We fell asleep with her cheek in the puddle of happy tears she made on my chest. I couldn't wait to see where our lives went next.