All Comments on 'She's Cheating on You'

by other2other1

Sort by:
  • 272 Comments
FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart7 months ago

5 stars. An interesting cast of characters. With the exception of Bridget and her boyfriend everyone was likable. The cheating ex was a nice person, her new husband was a good guy, and Lily despite some early problems grew to be a great person in the story. I was worried about Rick being "fridged", that Tim and Shona would end back up together but thankfully avoided that. Great story from a great author.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

As always great story. Thanks.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29747 months ago

I'm the same with my 2nd ex-wife. We love each other to death just can't be married.

WoodencavWoodencav7 months ago

Enjoyed the storey, thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

JiZenJiZen7 months ago

Thanks another fantastic one...... 5 Star from me.

Diecast1Diecast17 months ago

Great story, love it. AAAAAA++++++

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

As always, you create some memorable characters!

5

PraetusPraetus7 months ago

Really good. Though Bridget was clearly unhinged with that last encounter. And we never did learn what Shona had planned for her!

Beyond that, a fun story and thank you for sharing it with us!

johntcookseyjohntcooksey7 months ago

Lily made the story. It’s hard to go wrong with fiery redheads. You surrounded Tim with exceptional friends and family in Shona, Rick and Maddie, but Lily is the most memorable. Well rendered and compelling. An enjoyable read. Thanks very much.

Bebop3Bebop37 months ago

I'm sorry for your recent difficulties. Thank you for an excellent story.

Daggy1965Daggy19657 months ago

Excellent story, sorry about your troubles. I must say it's refreshing to read stories on here again. I rarely come here now, only to read my favourite authors. Far too many Hotwife ,Cuckold, swapping stuff on here-should have their own section.

GerMagGerMag7 months ago

Unfortunately only a five*. I always love to read your stories. Thank you.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlit7 months ago

@Daggy1965 I totally agree that the Cuckold/Hotwife stories need a different category or subcategory.

This story was hard for me to get into. He's a beta male that the author wants to portray as an alpha male, but at every turn he seems like a beta male....maybe it's cultural and by the standards of Australia he's actually quite a dominant personality.

This story is very well written. The breakup of his first marriage was really weird....he's a workaholic who neglects his family, but as soon as he gets divorced he turns into a doting Dad with all kinds of time for his new wife?? Sorry...that didn't make any sense to me. 4 stars for the great writing, but the plot just didn't fit together very well to me.

hankmbb1017hankmbb10177 months ago

Just another beautiful story! This Yank is a big fan and eagerly awaits the next chapter in your repertoire,

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith7 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ nice story.

jmmj5jmmj57 months ago

What Bebop said.

Thanks for an excellent story.

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

5 Big Blazing Stars for Mr. Other, for his Great Writing, Great Story, perfect for the "HallMark" channel. ( romantic stories only) Great job and Great Effort. Mr. Other a very Nice story. Thanks, Buster2U

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Great tale! I think the courtship with Lily wasn’t as well developed as it could be, but really enjoyed the plot lines and progression. 4.7*

ReedRichardsReedRichards7 months ago

This had the potential to be a great story, up until the end of page two. Then Bridget was reduced to not a woman who was just hung up on an ex-boyfriend, but the epitome of evil, just sticking with her husband for the money and status, planning to push her boyfriend's baby off on her husband to support, and eventually kill her husband. You took her from a woman who could at least be understood, to a caricature, a female version of Adolf Hitler.

.

Then her boyfriend assaults Tim and his minor daughter, and gets jailed. Bridget is charged as an accessory, convicted, and only barely avoids jail. And all the while, Tim is a saint on earth.

.

I've never been to Australia; do the local television stations really detail stories like that?

.

Naturally, the mistreated husband finds another, better wife, completely beautiful, the whole package. It's a common LW theme, but how often does this really happen?

.

The story wasn't badly written, and seven pages is a lot of effort on the author's part, 25,000 to 28,000 words; professional writers frequently have short stories which are less than that. But it fell into too many LW clichés, and just didn't work for me.

BarryJames1952BarryJames19527 months ago

Great job! 5* all the way. The characters really come to life.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere7 months ago

Well, I have to say that I was prepared to 'meh' about this, but it had enough interesting aspects to keep me interested. what an unusual mix of personalities!

Fireguy1956Fireguy19567 months ago

Another great story. Always look forward to your writing.

DontPanic442DontPanic4427 months ago

Great story! Thank you.

P.S., I’ve noticed many of your female characters are beautiful and kind redheads. My first wife was redhead. Biggest mistake I ever made. 😎

johntcookseyjohntcooksey7 months ago

BTW, The best friend ex idea was niggling at me - where had I recently seen that?, and then it came to me. In Michael Connelly’s ‘Lincoln Lawyer’ series main character Mickey Haller has a best friend, confidante and office manager who was his second ex. She’s an important and integral secondary character in the series. Thanks again.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69897 months ago

Thank you I totally enjoyed a smooth read. I don't think there were any gaps in the story, if there were my reading brain missed them.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed7 months ago

Solid story, easily 5 stars, but one perceived weakness is the level of background on Shona and Lily is much more complete than that of Bridget. Thus, the reader doesn’t have much to work with in understanding Bridget’s rapid shift to extreme evil. I admit it works well with the concept of Tim’s women defending him against all threats, but Bridget just lacks the depth of the others.

Regguy69Regguy697 months ago

Nice one! His relationship with Shona is unusually deep, but not unheard of. My Ex and I rekindled a friendship over our grandkids. My wife is not at all jealous about the friendship and I make sure not to give her any reason to worry. A totally believable, well-told story. Thanks for sharing.

VersatekVersatek7 months ago

Another enjoyable tale. Thank you!

There were a few errors that sneaked past the editor(s), particularly with punctuation, but they didn't really detract from the story.

maxx308maxx3087 months ago

A delightful read, thanks for sharing.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggie7 months ago

Always a good read. Thanks.

usaretusaret7 months ago

Done again, another Other great tale.

neil1955neil19557 months ago

Such a captivating story that I could not stop reading before I finished it.

jezzazjezzaz7 months ago

Great stuff.

More please.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzy7 months ago

Another really good one, not sure if Bridget reappearing was realistic, but these are supposed to be fun, fanciful stories, so doesn’t really matter

gatorhermitgatorhermit7 months ago
Very Well-written Story

Excellent character development in this story. Interesting twists and turns as well. Bridgett was indeed an evil woman. Five star story.

MormonJackMormonJack7 months ago

Other, you should get 6 stars for the Zoolander references, but I can only give you 5. Blue Steel? I'm still laughing.

Thanks for the tale. I hope things get to a "good normal" in your life.

JohnD46JohnD467 months ago

Took a minute to get into it because of the war in Israel. The a fun read. Thanks. I look forward to more.

CTimCTim7 months ago

Excellent story! 5 stars from me. The only thing I had trouble with was the extent of the relationship with the ex. Friendly I can get, but the romantic in me has trouble with the deep love they have for each other.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice997 months ago

I liked the story except for your use of the term 'Karen' when is a bigoted racist term started by hateful radical blacks who hate conservative white women. To use this term is equivalent to the n word against blacks Both are just as hateful Please do better in the future. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Long, far too many irrelevant details. Couldn't finish.

Harryin VAHarryin VA7 months ago

The opening to this story is so bad and so ridiculous that I'm actually hoping that when I read the rest of the story the main character Timothy either dies of cancer or is hit by a truck. What a truly awful beginning to story about an incredibly shallow stupid ignorant man.

.

The main character, tim, is weak and non confrontational. To the point that when he is presented with actual evidence about his wife cheating, he will not look at the evidence.

.

He works 90 hours a week and completely neglects. His family, which is why his first wife and supposed. best friend cheated on Tom and is WHY second wife is cheating on him .

.

His best friend is his first wife who called him a pathetic deadbeat loser nerd whose terrible in bed and has a small dick.

.

And that's his best friend!?.... are you fucking kidding me? What a horrible, contemptible, shallow ignorant asshole. The main character seems to be.

GatorHackGatorHack7 months ago

Thanks for the story. Well Done!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very well written but way too wordy. It could have one story being finished before another started.

servant111servant1117 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyable and well written tale.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

About time you wrote a few more stories Mr Other This one as per usual is GREAT (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A good story, I love how accurate the relationship between Tim and Shona is. Instead of having a best man my best female friend is standing at my side for my upcoming wedding. We tried living together, we nearly killed each other so we both moved out. Now shes closer than my own sister, and the Devil help you if you cross her by hurting me because God wants nothing to do with that mess.

HaroJohn710HaroJohn7107 months ago

I have to echo FlynnTaggart in that I was worried Rick would somehow be removed from the story, putting Tim And Shona back together; as well as most of the characters being likable. Very refreshing in light of how dark a lot of these stories tend to be. And a virtual star for the Zoolander references! ******

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This had potential, but got quite silky toward the end. Also, the prologue and epilogues were unnecessary. 3* for the story, -1 for all the extraneous material.

bobareenobobareeno7 months ago

It was fun, but the final return of Bridget was a few feet over the top, especially Bridget's expostulation about having his kids and making his money hers. Kind of like the Bond villains confessing their master plan to Bond, because, you know, they’re just that evil. But they apparently had nothing on Bridget.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again you've knocked it out of the park like no one's business. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Christ why cant people read back when their writing, his daughter had a one year stepbrother and he was twenty five next the stepbrother was three and he was thirty one

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like it, but have one question.

Didn't Bridget's court sentence say she'd have to serve her suspended prison sentence if she failed to stay out of trouble? Wouldn't her assault on Lily have been considered 'trouble'? Hmmmm?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When a partner won't sign a prenup, that's already a warning sign! But then love can be blind!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Creative plot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am so very glad to see you writing again! I always love the way you create you stories and he you tell them!! Sorry I can only give you 5 stars. Thank you!

Medussa55Medussa557 months ago

WoW! Long but captivating. I loves Shona and feisty little Maddie too Well done 5 big stars

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Welcome back!!

Glad your life is back on track.

I’ve been waiting a while now for you to resurface and am so happy you did.

Good story told in your inimitable style, well worth 5/5

So looking forward to all of your new stories

Again welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a wonderful story, thank you. *****

Xanada98Xanada987 months ago

I usually check the new stories daily and am disappointed when some days have no new stories like happened yesterday

I do have quite a few authors that I follow so am disappointed when those rare days happen

Some days there are a lot of new stories but no five stars

Today I found four new stories and was totally hooked by two five stars, this being one

A banner day for me

Thanks to Other for a great read

Looking forward to your next one and thanks for this one…a great read

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another beautifulstory . You are a terrific writer mate, you have the ability to make the reader feel as if they are with you, as you as you progress through the story. They are all good stories too like real life. Keep on writing and l will keep on reading. A 5+ from an Aussie fan

leofric35leofric357 months ago

Great story. I love your work and like @hankmbb1017, I can’t wait for the next publication. Thanks for the hard work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Totally disliked. Another story describing the MC guy like a childish brainless idiot. Not much far from the usual femdom cuck fantasies. Too many tales, in this LW category, with sub-men MCs behaving like sheeps.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer7 months ago

Hi, obviously you have a good writing ability. Well done. Perhaps this one was two or three pages too long and dwindled into waffle. Particularly when you attempted to highlight that Tim was NOT submissive. But the way you wrote him, he is clearly a weak, beta male. The women control him and he continues to act in a weak manner. Note: he doesn't have to be an arsehole alpha type to be a good husband but you played him as a doormat.

Even with the way he allows his girl child to be demanding and an obnoxious brat.

Big point: stay away from getting involved in legal matters. It seems you based much of that pre-nup and division of assets etc on the weird US system. Australian law operates quite differently. So NO, he couldn't lock out his wife from their matramonial home. (Even if only being "rented". The wife has rights) same with her jewels. Best to avoid dictating asset splits when the laws are misunderstood. Note: I specialised in Trusts, Wills etc. including "Contracting Out Agreements" (Pre-nups) in Aus/NZ. Cheers

vanyevanye7 months ago

There's a bit of an age issue, I think. Tim mentions being divorced twice by 25, when Greg is in diapers and being helped to walk, then he's 30 and Greg is three?

ReadyOneReadyOne7 months ago

Nice to hear from you again!

Thank you for the great story👍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for sharing and hope for you to be well…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wieder ein großer Genuss! Vielen Dank für die Geschichte!!!

Lowrider2020Lowrider20207 months ago

Yah!! what Buster2U said.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I do wish that authors would make a note to themselves as to how a character's name is spelled!!

Should it be 'Lily' or 'Lilly'?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm glad your back, wish you well. I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 stars

Great to see you are back

Love your stories

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Didn't like the ending. Tim was not a likeable character either. Not nearly as good as most of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bravo to one of the best on this site, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Incredible character development. A well crafted storyline. I enjoyed how you made Bridget a minor character. She did not deserve depth. As well, you made the story thoughtful and sensitive to the issues of pain and loss. You brought back memories of a friendship I had and lost - nobody's fault. Thank you. Looking forward to your next Other story. K

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Keep them coming my friend love your stories

TheMTOneTheMTOne7 months ago

Good as always, though not as intense. That’s fine as not everything needs to be a rollercoaster.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

an other great story

amygdalaamygdala7 months ago

A good tale sorta got distracted by googling Fraser Island. Those beach pics were amazing to look at.

Cito22Cito227 months ago

I hope you are doing much better sir. This was an awesome read. I like the friendship with the ex ( although it does seem to walk right up the "line" at times) and finally instead of twins (which are prevalent throughout these stories) you came up with triplets. Awesome.

dutchcan2dutchcan27 months ago

You have become my favorite author I have enjoyed all of your stories and have started looking for your stories. I do not often comment on stories because while i enjoy reading I have no skills when it comes to writting. This story is great and it highlights both good and bad character actions it was great reading thank you and look forward to more

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

Great story, thanks for sharing.

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

Not sure about down under laws but here this would be what a judge would need as evidence for an annulment

"It's true, honey," Bridget lectured. "Tim has a lot of money, so I get to use that money while I am his wife. And Tim is smart too. He's always been going places, his company is worth a lot, and he's still on the way up. That's why, when that bitch Shona threw him away, I seized my chance. She didn't have a clue what he was going to be worth."

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked this story, and gave it Five stars. However, you need some final proofreading. You messed up Aaron/Arron and Lilly/Lily's names, among some other small glitches. Nothing major, and a good tale well told.

JOB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, great writing.

Glad that you are recovered as, and I am sure many agree, we certainly enjoy your writing.

Keep up the work!!!!

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

Most alphas are ruled by F.O.M.O. but you're not."

(Authors Note: F.O.M.O. stands for 'Fear of Missing Out')

Will let u get away with that one bc its in dialog but come on man if u going spell it out in ( ) why not just spell it out in the dialog

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story

OldbuddyOldbuddy7 months ago

Thank you. All the best to you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I was pleased to see your name as the author of this story knowing that I would enjoy it. I just want to thank you for sharing your stories with us. I must admit to being a little envious of the talent of the wordsmiths on this site but unfortunately my talents lean in other directions. You are appreciated!!!

An old curmudgeon

cybercrittercybercritter7 months ago

I am sorry for your troubles. However, I love your stories. They are wonderfully thought out and trigger emotional responses in me! I particularly loved this one. I broke up with my college girlfriend because she cheated but we remain the best of friends now. So this one hit home a bit. I look forward to your next offering. Cheers!

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol7 months ago

I very much appreciated this. 5*

Thank you, this was well plotted, and executed nicely.

-

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As always I enjoyed your story. The relationship between Tim and Shona was very well designed. It's a false belief that men and women can't be friends without benefits. It has been so in my life a few times. It's also false that exes can't be friends. That too, has been in my life. Thanks for a great story.

enderlocke77enderlocke777 months ago

"This is the way," Lilly said,

Yeah I would be preposing at that lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, and so glad you are back posting!

.

I confess I had trouble wrapping my head around the plot point regarding Tim and Shonda’s relationship. I just didn’t understand how they could be such great friends; love each other so completely; get married and have a daughter; but NOT be able to figure out how to stay married (or avoid cheating). If there was a deficiency in the story, it was lack of any real explanation for WHY. A corollary to this was how the hell Rick could cope with this as well.

.

That said, enjoyed the story immensely. Thanks!

.

5 *****

hang1022hang10227 months ago

I loved the story, but unless this was written in a time warp where people age at different rates, Tim and Shona had Maggie at 18. At the start of the story, Maggie was 8, yet Tim was in his thirties. That doesn't quite add up.

Everything else about the story was terrific. Great characters, a good plot. I am really glad you are back posting.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story!

On personal chaos, hang in there it will get better (I think).

Best Regards,

Mike Rickman

Darkie10Darkie107 months ago

Love your stories.

lerenardruselerenardruse7 months ago

Loved the story. Love Lilly and Shona. I'm happy the bitch got her comuppance. Keep writing so that us who can't can jump into the stories you create.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userother2other1@other2other1
I am just you’re average Aussie guy, I have a wonderful family, I enjoy a rum and coke, driving my Mustang (which my kids also love) and I own a couple of businesses. I work with a few different editors, but note that my mistakes are my own as I like to tinker after an edit. ...

SIMILAR Stories