She's Cheating on You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within three months of my first date with Bridget, she had taken me to bed and rocked my world. Until then, the only thing I had known was making soft and gentle love. Shona and I had always tried to be there for each other in bed. Our mutual desire to see each other orgasm was a beautiful thing.

However, in bed, Bridget showed me what it was to fuck.

From that first time when she invited me into her bed by taking my pants down and sucking me off to completion, then continued sucking till I was hard again, I knew Bridget was different. Bridget loved it hard and fast. She loved to be taken in doggy or to ride me, cowgirl. Bridget was also vocal. She always directed what she wanted and was never shy in telling me how she wanted it.

It was perhaps six months after we started dating that the wild sex slowed down into longer sessions with more tenderness. It was then she admitted that she was falling in love with me instead of just desiring me.

Bridget opened up and told me that around the same time that Shona and I were going through our divorce, she was breaking up a long-term relationship, which she called intense but unhealthy. As Bridget and I had met a few times when Shona and I were together, she looked at me as someone kind and loving who would look after her as opposed to the use and abuse as her ex-boyfriend had.

From a body perspective, Bridget was short but fit. She had large but toned calves, her stomach almost had a feminine looking six-pack thanks to hours at the gym. And I loved that Bridget was sporting a pair of healthy c-cup breasts. She waxed below and was a bottle blonde on top, covering her native brunette colour.

She taught me so many new positions. Bridget had taken a naive broken kid and turned me into a guy that loved having sex any time, in any location. Oral, vaginal, anal, it was all on the table, but she also knew fidelity was everything and committed that I was her one and only.

With that out of the way, Bridget moved in with me and I think it got even better. She was fun to hang out with, always with a laugh or asking about how my day went. She loved to go out, but also didn't mind when I just wanted to stay in and snuggle.

About a year into living together, Bridget started hinting about marriage. This time after not too long, I took the hint and proposed. Eight months later, we married. It would have been sooner. However, she tried to convince me to drop the prenup, which was a precondition of our marriage, my legal team demanded protection, and the chairman of my board flew in from Sydney to sit with both Bridget and I to explain why the prenup would happen or our marriage wouldn't. We almost broke up over it following several heated conversations, but in the end, after my board chair left, she signed the documents. Other Gaming was on the up and getting noticed globally with a number of my new games, so my corporate lawyers and board got what they wanted.

While Bridget and I were preparing for a wedding, Shona also met Rick and as much as I wanted to hate the guy, I couldn't. Rick was friendly, a couple of years older than Shona and me. When I saw them together, I noted he fit her well, complimenting her in a way I never could.

It was almost the complete opposite of when Bridget and I started dating, Rick and Shona were hesitant and their intimacy took time. Bridget and I started on lust. When Shona pointed this out to me, we had a couple of big talks where we agreed to talk through our jealousy of our partners so that we never went back to that place of not being in each other's lives. As Bridget and I, along with Rick and Shona grew as a couple, everyone knew not to get in the way of Shona and I being besties.

As an example, in the early days of Rick and Shona, the two of us almost came to blows over a few things. Well, that's not true. Once, he did punch me in the mouth when he caught Shona giving me a hug after I dropped Maddie off. By this time, they were engaged, Bridget and I were married and Shona told him to get over his jealousy as I was already married, her best friend and Maddie's dad. If he couldn't deal with that, he could pack his shit and hit the road.

I was a groomsman at their wedding six months later.

Overall, it was a little surreal how our relationships worked. It was always understood that Shona and I were in each others pockets, and with Maddie in the mix, that was never going to change. Once Rick got over that, we found we became close friends and confidants once he understood I was not a threat to his relationship. The two of us ended up spending quite a bit of time on the golf course with Shona's encouragement, and Rick came to understand that I loved his wife, just not in that way.

At the same time, Bridget and Shona had an easy friendship. They were never what you would call 'BFF's', but they did hang out now and then while Rick and I played the occasional game of golf, or we took Maddie out for an outing.

Coming back to the present, I tipped my head down, kissing my busybody daughter on the cheek as she stole the chocolate chip out of a muffin I wasn't really eating on the plate in front of me.

"No, sweetie," I told Maddie, trying to figure out the right way to talk to an eight-year-old about her father's wife, but not her mum cheating on him. "Mummy and I are not fighting. She's just talking to me about something I think is going to be ... difficult," I finished trying to find the right words.

"It's Bridget, isn't it," Maddie said defiantly. I stared at her. She snorted like a pre-adolescent girl who thinks she knows everything the world does. She took one look at my face and uttered, "I thought so."

"Maddie," I frowned. "You need to respect Bridget. I get she's not your mum, but you like Rick, and he's not your dad," I told my daughter.

She snorted again, now picking through the muffin I was obviously ignoring. "Yeah, but Rick respects you and Mum's relationship, and he adores Mum. Bridget doesn't like Mum or me and doesn't respect you."

I sat there, taken aback a little. I just don't know how I hadn't seen it. Bridget and I had been together for four years, married for almost three. Combined with what I knew was in the envelope that Shona was about to show me and the comments from my eight-year-old daughter, a lot of things had just come into focus. Little things I let slide about how Bridget acted or treated me or Shona and Maddie. Quickly looking at everything introspectively, I could see the small amounts of disrespect and how I let it slide after the disaster of my marriage with Shona. I wanted this one to work, so I was more passive and forgiving than I should have been and most likely, Bridget knew it.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, Maddie continuing to eat my muffin until Shona brought Greg back with a fresh nappy. Shona took one look at me and asked Maddie to take Greg to play while Shona and I kept talking. Maddie started to protest, but Shona overrode her with the mum voice. You never argue with the mum voice.

We both stared after our daughter as she walked back into the backyard with Greg.

"She's almost got it figured out Tim. Maddie's almost too smart and sees things that she shouldn't at her age," Shona said as we watched her walk away with her brother.

It was my turn to snort as we watched the half-siblings settle into a sandpit, Maddie starting to dig a hole that Greg thought it was funny to push the sand back into.

"She must get that from you. I miss all of it, don't I," I said sadly. I looked at the woman I had loved for so many years. That today, I still loved.

In many ways, and even though I hadn't yet seen the contents of the envelope, I felt despair.

Moments later, Shona was there on the chair beside me, her arms suddenly around me, comforting me as both of us let a few tears escape. If I was true to myself, I knew Bridget had not loved me on the level for some time now. I knew there had been too many things that just didn't add up.

I could see the envelope sticking out of Shona's bag, so I extricated myself from her hug and moved to pull it out before sitting back beside Shona.

I went to open the envelope, and Shona reached over and put a hand on mine.

"Tim," she said making me look at her. "Nothing in there is going to make you feel anything but pain. All right?"

She had obviously already looked inside; I nodded.

I swallowed and with nothing else to do, I opened the envelope and what looked to be two documents came out, along with a USB drive. The first document was a combined report of times, dates and locations that Bridget had been followed, along with transcripts of conversations that were noted as held on the USB drive. On the drive was a combination of audio and video captures leaving no doubt that what I was speed reading was true.

If the first document broke my heart that Bridget was cheating on me as I scanned the various pages, then the second fired my heart into the air like a clay target, shooting it with twelve-gauge precision. The second set of documents contained photo after photo of Bridget with another man, a man identified as Brad Houghton, her ex.

In the photos, it started tame as them having coffee, then it became kissing, followed by groping. The debauchery kept going into the final pictures of Brad's cum leaking from Bridget's pussy and her obviously moaning in glorious orgasm as she rode him with his cock in her ass. Some of the photos were taken from a distance, and others had to angle like they were taken with a pinhole camera. Hidden, but exposing the obvious cheating wife. While seeing her with this Brad guy hurt, seeing her giving her ass to him broke me. Bridget promised me that was always mine alone, she told me no boyfriend before me or anyone else in the future would get her ass but me, just another broken promise and betrayal I could not tolerate.

I sighed bitterly, returning the documents and the USB key to the envelope, feeling devoid of a lot of emotion, but I knew it was going to hit me hard later.

"Why?" I asked, feeling something die inside me.

Shona said nothing. I think she sensed some of the anguish in my question.

"Tim..." she started, then stopped. I turned to look at my oldest friend, my daughter's mother, my ex-wife and my first betrayer.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked, my chest tight. Shona looked shocked at my question. "I mean, am I just so pathetic the women I love have to cheat on me."

The moment I said the words, I regretted them. Shona's response was swift. The kiss on my cheek connected, and then it was followed directly by her arms around my neck, and she started to cry as I just sat there feeling the betrayal.

A moment later she looked at me. "Tim, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." I stopped her.

"No, it's me, Shona," I replied despondently. "I shouldn't have said that. It's unfair, and I'm sorry I compared this to us back then. Forgive me?" I asked.

She pulled back and gave me a wain smile then kissed my forehead. "Of course."

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" we heard another voice chime in. "that looked awfully cosy," the voice said.

Turning to face the newcomer, we found Rick trying to look serious and failing, a smile on his face. He spied the envelope in my hands, his smile turning from teasing to sad.

"Oh," he said, making no move to break Shona and me up, instead, he came over and took the chair on the other side of me and laid a hand on my shoulder and squeezed.

"I'm sorry mate, I kind of took this one on myself. Shona and Maddie had both said things that made me wonder, so I put some wheels in motion a couple of months ago. The PI is one I have used a few times. I just got the report yesterday," he spoke quietly, a look of real concern on his face.

"Have you looked at it yet?" I asked Rick, he shook his head.

"No, not a real look. I just had a peek from the PI when we brought it in" he looked at his wife, "But I am assuming from both your reactions that both of you have?"

We both nodded. Rick exhaled and sat back in the chair.

"So, what's next?" Rick asked.

I shrugged, "Divorce."

The three of us said nothing, we looked back over to the sandpit. Little Greg was now in the hole Maddie had dug and my daughter was filling it in while Greg laughed. Every now and then she would look our way, but then turn her attention back to Greg, she knew this was adult talk time. Despite the serious nature of the conversation, the three of us smiled.

"Baby," Shona asked Rick, "is it appropriate for you to..." she trailed off.

"Represent Tim?" he asked, finishing the question.

Shona nodded.

"Yeah, I can do that. Tim, would you be alright with that?" Rick asked me seriously, in lawyer mode.

I nodded, "Yeah." I handed the envelope to Rick, "you'll need this."

He pushed it back, "That's your copy. I presumed it would be your choice and have one on my desk in the office. Prenup?" he asked.

I retrieved my phone from the table, quickly locating the document, then sent an email with the pre-nuptial agreement signed by both Bridget and me to my new family lawyer. I laughed. I was sending the information to the husband of my ex-wife.

Shona looked at me funny. "What's that for?"

"My divorce lawyer who is going to eviscerate my cheating wife," I said as Rick smiled that lawyer smile that looked like a great white about to devour a meal. "Is married to my ex-wife who 'technically'", I said in quotation marks, "I divorced for cheating on me and enforcing a prenup."

No one said anything for a moment, and I wondered if perhaps I put my foot too far in my mouth. But a moment later Shona hugged me laughing. Rick slapped me on the back.

"At least you still have a sense of humour," Rick said mockingly.

We spent the next half hour talking over my next moves.

"Bridget is spending the week with her mother up on the Gold Coast. She will be gone for at least another five nights," I said as we plotted. The look Rick gave me and then Shona shared after a glance at her husband spoke volumes. It was most likely that Bridget was not visiting her mother.

"All right," I said quietly. "Well, I suppose I deserve that. But it will give me some time to get things moving." Knowing that my wife was not with her mother kind of added just that little more hurt into the mix, sprinkles on the shit sandwich so to speak.

We spoke for a few minutes and Maddie brought Greg back to the table as the sun set. Half an hour later, after lots of hugs and kisses from my daughter, I was heading home in my Artic White, 2016 Mach 1 Mustang. My Mustang was the first time I had bought a new car, a reward for hitting five million in revenue. The board gave me a budget and was surprised when I spent less than half on a Mustang.

I got home and parked, the big security gates closing on the driveway as I backed into the garage. The house was owned by a subsidiary of Other Gaming and leased to me as an executive perk. At the time it was a way to get a large, modern house. A house that Bridget wanted. Me, I just wanted a good study for my computer gear and a bed to sleep in. Still, the house was nice, with five bedrooms, six bathrooms and a deck that looked out to the ocean in the distance. I had one of the bedrooms as my computer and gaming room, Maddie had her own bedroom decorated for an eight-year-old tastes, and of course, Bridget and I had the large master overlooking the ocean far off in the distance.

We had only been in the house six months, but in that time, we had held a couple of parties and christened pretty much every room in the house, as a young married couple should. I wondered if she had ever brought Brad here. The thought made me feel ill.

I walked into the kitchen, throwing my bag as well as the envelope with the information on Bridget and Brad on the kitchen bench. I immediately headed into the pantry, returning with a bottle of Bundy rum, and then retrieved a cold can of coke from the fridge. Pouring myself a double, I picked up the envelope, got out my laptop and set it up to look through the contents on the USB drive while I read the report in more detail.

Reading the report, it turns out Bridget and Brad had been together before Bridget and I started dating but had broken up a few months before that. Once I settled down and read the report, this worked in with what I knew of Bridget's break up. We didn't talk about it a lot and the PI confirmed what I knew; that the split between them, had not been healthy when it first happened.

I went on to read, they had not spoken until about six months before we married and it was less than three months after our honeymoon that my loving wife restarted a sexual relationship with her former partner.

Contained within the PI report was page after page of conversation transcript, detailed chats from their day to day of cohabitation when they were together, to their reminiscing on history, and plans for the future. In other words, a full-blown romantic relationship.

As I sat, I read a number of their talks in a little bit of detail, almost sick at the level of betrayal by my loving wife.

But what really caught me was a section of the report capturing a conversation between the two after they had finished fucking at Brad's apartment only a month ago. I found the corresponding video file to the transcript on the USB key and hit play when I plugged it into my laptop.

"But Bridget, baby," Brad said in a whiny voice. "Why don't you leave that loser and come back to me? You're in my bed almost as much as his; you know I rock your world so much better."

Bridget laughed.

"Brad, honey, yes, you're bigger than Tim, your cock fills me so much more than his does, and I love you so very much. But he has two things that you don't."

"And that is?" he asked hesitantly.

"Brains and money," Bridget said simply.

Brad snorted.

"It's true, honey," Bridget lectured. "Tim has a lot of money, so I get to use that money while I am his wife. And Tim is smart too. He's always been going places, his company is worth a lot, and he's still on the way up. That's why, when that bitch Shona threw him away, I seized my chance. She didn't have a clue what he was going to be worth."

Again, Brad snorted. "Then why don't you just divorce him and we can both use the money you get?"

"Brad, you've got your muscles in all the wrong places. Tim's lawyer made me sign a prenup. If I leave him before ten years of marriage, then I get very little. Even after ten years, if I leave him I only get a tiny amount of what he is worth.

"What's worse is we need to keep being careful. If Tim was ever to catch us, well, for the next few years I walk out with nothing but the clothes on my back," Bridget explained to Brad without much emotion.

Then she smiled, reaching over to play with his cock, "But like this, we both get the benefits. I get money to take us places and we get to fuck regularly."

"But you're still sleeping with him," Brad again whined.

"That's because I'm his wife!" Bridget told her lover, exasperated. "Look, Brad, honey, if I don't sleep with him, if I don't keep up the appearance of a good wife, then all of this," she gestured around her to the house, "it all comes to an end. Tim doesn't know it, but he owns this place. You don't want to lose a place you're paying nothing for, do you?"

"I suppose not," Brad moaned unhappily. "But I don't like you sleeping with him if you don't love him."

Bridget laughed again. "Oh my poor, poor baby, I do think of Tim fondly in a lot of ways, but he's just a tool to get what I want."

Her grin turned feral then; the camera only caught the side of her face, but it sent a chill down my spine as I watched, and she uttered her next words.

"Tell you what, baby. Tim and I have been talking about kids soon, what if when I go off the pill, I get you to knock me up and we can pass it off as Tim's. Does that make you feel better? Then when the kid turns eighteen, and he can inherit Tim's money, you can tell Tim the kid is yours not his, before some type of an accident takes him."