She's Cheating on You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For my part I was standing and feasting on her dripping breasts, my mouth suckled over her tiny, rock hard nipples. Lily didn't have massive breasts, they were a solid b-cup, but I was surprised when I started sucking and I felt a small stream of milk suddenly release into my mouth. She must have been lactating at the time she sadly lost her baby, and there was still just a little left in her. When I didn't stop but increased my attempt to nurse from her. Lily moaned her pleasure and for a few minutes I enjoyed moving between each breast, lapping up the milk she was producing.

She stopped me, her voice was raspy, desperate. "Inside me please, now" Lily pleaded as she moved back a little and I could see her perch herself on the edge of the step, spreading her legs and laying back into the shallow water. Instantly I was there, thrusting inside her. Her womanhood was warm, and I could feel her squeezing my insides, we only lasted a minute before I could feel a release I couldn't stop.

"I'm gonna..." I said trying to hold back.

"In my mouth baby, in my mouth," Lily said as I pulled out of her, and she drew me forward taking my cock deep in her mouth. I was standing there on the shallow pool step-in knee-high water as Lily, bobbed up and down and stroked my cock as I groaned a release and emptied myself into her. I only had my hand since Bridget, and even then, it had been several days. Lily never missed a beat, she took each wave of my orgasm, swallowing my load until I went weak at the knees collapsing back into the shallow water with her.

I surprised her, by falling directly into her arms and kissing her, "Tim, I haven't, I mean..."

I laughed, "it's alright, I don't mind, if you're good enough to let me return the favour later that is?"

"You mean that you would. I mean. you would eat me out?" her eyes wide.

"What, have you never had a guy go down on you?"

Lily shook her head, "I have been with a total of three guys, including you just now in my life, and if I suggested that to either of the previous two, well it would not have ended well for me."

I grinned, "then let's get that rectified shall we, you're coming to my room right now."

With that I drew Lily out of the pool, we wrapped ourselves in towels and stopped to pick up our dripping clothes. We threw them in the laundry, and I took Lily hand in hand up to my room. As we passed Maddie's room, her door close I heard "Goodnight dad, Goodnight Lily." In an amused tone.

I laughed and said goodnight, Lily muttering the same, clearly embarrassed.

Heading into my room, closing and locking the door, I took Lily into my bathroom and unwrapped the towel, seeing her naked form for the first time in the light.

Lily was a true redhead, pale skin, freckles running from her face to over the top of her breasts, she had taut abs and toned legs that told me of many hours spent in the gym, most likely as part of her recovery over the past few months. I also liked that she had a very thick and full bush. I started the double shower and pulled us both in, and again felt Lily melt into my arms for a kiss, I turned her around, grabbed the shampoo and then proceeded to lather and massage her hair. Within minutes she was moaning and despite the shower washing us I could smell a very feminine desire as I did something that I doubt Lily had ever had before. I paid attention to her and her needs. I rinsed her hair then using body wash and a washcloth, made sure to clean every part of her. She just about buckled when I ran my hands over her engorged labia. I was looking forward to eating her soon, but I wanted her to feel spoilt first.

After I dried her, then myself while she watched. I led her to my king-size bed where I proceeded to show her what Shona meant earlier about my talented tongue. After four orgasms, a second of my own, and another shower, Lily was curled up to me and I could tell she was feeling safe.

"I love your pool," she said with a note of affection in her voice.

I kissed her and we fell asleep.

The next month was magical, Lily basically moved in overnight, it was a little whirlwind and we made a point to head out on dates, spend time out and about, before coming home and fucking like rabbits all night long. More than once, both of us woke late and I was lambasted by Nadine for missing our morning stand-up. However, I think she knew something as there was always a smile on her face as I got told off.

Lily for her part, applied for and got a role in the local council doing admin like she had up in Kingscliff. Her fear of not fitting into our social circles was unfounded as she found being a geek I tried to stay away from the glamour and glitz as much as possible.

The first time I had to travel, just an overnight to Sydney, Lily almost panicked. It had now been months since that first night in the pool and Lily got worried if I wasn't in bed by midnight, which being a geek, happened often. Travelling and not being in our bed brought back memories of being alone. In the end, I arranged for her to take a day off and brought her to Sydney with me. I did my meetings, and she did an amazing job of charming one of my board members as my girlfriend.

About the third month, we exchanged 'I love yous' after she pushed me in the pool before dinner. It appeared that ending up in the pool was going to be a common theme in our relationship.

A year in I proposed, and I don't think I had seen Maddie and Shona so happy. Our wedding was held on a Saturday afternoon in the backyard, Rick was my best man, Shona the maid of honour. When we said I do, and our celebrate said you can kiss the bride, the photographer was ready as both Rick and Shona turned to us and shoved both of us, you guessed it, into the pool.

The shots came out beautifully, the smile on our faces captured as we fell, arm in arm together into the water. Our honeymoon was in Europe and we spent almost a month sightseeing and visiting pretty much everywhere through several countries.

Lily and I found that we fit very well together, yeah, we fought sometimes, but we also talked it through after emotions were spent. I found she was insanely jealous for me and the only women that got to talk to me without invoking her ire were Shona, Maddie and Nadine. Anyone else had a fiery redheaded woman in their face in seconds.

If I was worried that fidelity was ever an issue following my two previous marriages, two events that occurred around our first wedding anniversary put that to rest.

The first one, was one of the rare evenings that Shona and Lily had a girl's night out. They had gone with several women; some married, some single out to a local club. All the women would dance together, and while the singles would often accept requests to dance from the single guys, neither Shona, nor Lily would dance with any man.

Shona let me know about it two nights after everything happened.

"Seriously Tim, you can't blame Lily, it's not her fault," she was telling me. Lilly was on the phone to our lawyer.

"I went to the bathroom for a few minutes, and immediately I'm told by security these two guys started hitting on her. When they wouldn't take no for an answer, one of them tried to manhandle her out of the bar in front of the two ladies still at the table with her.

"Lily let the guy get her up then pushed him down and kicked him in the nuts, the second guy then grabbed Lily and she elbowed him in the stomach, and as he went down she used her handbag to knock him in the side of the head screaming over and over again that she was a married woman and her body belonged only to her husband. They could both take a hike and burn in hell. That sort of thing," as she told me Shona had a look of amusement on her face.

The charges came to nothing when the security footage from the club was shown in court, instead, the judge sentenced the two guys to a six-month suspended sentence with a warning to understand that no means no.

The second incident occurred about a month after our first wedding anniversary. Which we spent camping on Fraser Island in Queensland camping on the beach. I understood why the locals used the term white pointers after that week, as Lilly almost never had a top on as we played in the surf.

Anyway, I digress. The second incident happened about a month after. Lily had a visit from Bridget.

It took about sixty seconds for Lily to think something was off, I had never shown Lily a picture of Bridget, never really described her. But she told me about the meeting that afternoon as we lounged in the pool. Rick and Shona were sitting on the other side of us as Maddie and Greg swam back and forth playing a game with some pool toys.

"I wasn't expecting it, I just had a meeting booked with a B. Brown. When she walked in and sat down, I greeted her politely but she just stared at me," Lily was telling us innocently.

"I got really uncomfortable as she looked at me, but as with her reputation as a bitch, Bridget didn't disappoint," as my wife continued to tell us the tale of her meeting my ex-wife.

"I can see why he likes you; you're much better looking than he described," the woman told Lily.

Lily blushed at that, thinking somehow that she was referring to me.

"Thank you, Ms Brown, I like to think my husband Tim finds me attractive," Lily responded.

At that the woman in front of her frowned. Then smiled, but it wasn't a nice smile.

"Oh, I didn't mean Tim, I was meaning Aaron," the woman said.

Lily gasped, "W.. Wh... Why, would you mention Aaron, how do you know him?" Lily ask, now concerned to who this woman was.

The devious smile broadened on the woman's face.

"Oh, Aaron and I know a lot about you, we've been tracking you for some time. After he got out of prison, I sought him out to get him to take you back," the woman told my wife with an evil smile.

Lily was flustered, Aaron was one part of her past that she still had trouble with.

"Why would you do that, I am married now," my wife told the woman, beginning to blush.

"Oh, I know little miss pretty red haired bitch, but you're in my spot," the woman snarled, all pretence at civility gone.

"Your spot?" Lily said, still a little shaken.

The woman stood, "Yeah my spot, I was Mrs Other before you and I want my husband back!"

Lily's mind snapped from panic to anger, the realisation focusing her. Suddenly Lily wasn't worried about Aaron, she had the woman that caused her husband so much grief in front of her.

"Bridget," she said simply.

Bridget nodded, "I am bitch, Tim is my husband, sure I screwed up the first time, but I'll win him back. He loved this body; my tits are so much bigger than yours and I'm not screwed up in the head because of losing a baby like you are."

For a moment, Lily thought she was going to jump across the table and strangle Bridget. Obviously, Aaron had told her a few things. But my wife held back, only just. Without saying anything she got up from the table, grabbed her bag and started walking away.

However, Bridget had other plans, as Lily was walking out the doors, Bridget grabbed Lily, by the back of her hair.

"Bitch, I'm not done with you," Bridget started yelling in front of everyone in the café, dragging Lily backwards towards the table. "You're going to leave Tim and go back to Aaron. I'm going to get back together with Tim and have his babies, that way Tim and all his money will always be mine."

Bridget then went to grab Lily's arm and spin her to face her, but as she did, she didn't see the left hook coming. My beautiful redheaded wife used the momentum to catch Bridget unaware and her closed fist connected with the other woman's face. The blow staggered Bridget and she let go of Lily's hair. Lily followed up quickly by reaching out and tripping Bridget and putting her face down on the ground, pinning one of her arms behind her back.

"Someone call the Police," Lily said to the witnesses in the café, one of them responded that they already had.

My wife then explained how she lent in close to Bridget almost whispering, as she held Bridget face down, arm pinned and now Lilly's knee in the centre of her back. "Listen up whore. You had your chance, there is no poaching that man. You should know that Shona would make sure your body was never found if you tried," Bridget was struggling but sagged against the ground at the mention of Shona. "And you know, I'd have no problems in helping her dig the hole.

"But I belong to him Bridget, not the other way around. Oh, and as for kids, don't worry, I was going to tell him tonight, but I suppose you can be the first to know, but Tim is going to be a father again. I just confirmed this morning with the doctors that I am pregnant." Bridget groaned. "And knowing how well Tim gets that beautiful baby batter up inside me, I wouldn't be surprised if it was twins."

After that the Police turned up and very quickly Bridget was arrested, Lily was questioned, but everyone noted that Lily only acted in self-defence and restrained Bridget.

As she finished the story, Lilly told me she was sorry she told Bridget before she told me that she was pregnant. I laughed and told her it was all right, it put Bridget in a world of hurt and just that I was glad my wife and gestating kids were all right.

Bridget was released the next day and was served with a restraining order against Lily, Maddie, Shona, Rick and Greg and of course myself. We never saw her again, however a few years down the road we did hear that she got married to some drug baron up on the Gold Coast. It didn't last and she got arrested with her husband and a number of other people ending up serving time.

We also found out Lily wasn't carrying twins, no, it was triplets.

It was three am on a Wednesday morning when Lily went into labour. Conner, Adam and their sister Jessie were all born by c-section not even two hours later. The doctors didn't want to risk the triplets and complications. I was there with Lily, on the other side of the curtain in the operating room the entire time. My wife was a trooper, and I loved her all the more for it.

I took a three-month leave of absence from Other Gaming to help, that was along with a full-time live-in Nanny, a big nosy sister in Maddie and of course Shona, Rick and even little Greg, who wasn't so little anymore.

It took a little while to find a rhythm, Lilly was almost constantly breastfeeding, her b-cups swelling to d-cups. With three hungry babies, she was always in demand. I did nappies, I had forgotten how bad those early nappies were and multiply that by three and the house smelt a little funny for a few years afterwards.

But as with all things, we pressed on, Lily and I had a few arguments when we were worn down. I think once I just walked out going to Shona and Rick's before I calmed down. But we came back to each other, and I have to say the makeup sex that night after the kids were in bed was memorable.

Now here we are, the triplets are now three years old, and we have our usual Saturday afternoon around the pool at our place. I had just thrown Lily in the pool fifteen minutes ago for her dropping a crass joke about how William Riker in Star Trek picks up all the women so I should be more like Riker and pick her up more. I did, and dropped her into the pool. She responded by grabbing me with a massive smile and pulling me in with her, where we laughed and kissed.

The kids thought it was great and moments later, the entire family was in the pool playing.

After a few minutes, Lily and I got out, sat down with Shona and Rick.

Shona was still my best friend, and I could not have gotten through everything without her. A couple of years later, Lily and I sat down and spoke with both Shona and Rick about Lily's past, Rick didn't know the full extent and it made the four of us even closer.

So with a lazy Saturday afternoon, Shona produced a deck of cards while the kids played. The adults got down to some serious business.

"She's cheating on you," Shona said, leaning down and whispering in my ear while the two of us eyed Lily from the other side of the table.

For a moment I almost panicked, the last time Shona uttered those worlds my world almost ended, this time I smiled.

"I know," I whispered back, Lily smiling at me.

I glanced over my shoulder to the big mirrored doors reflecting the view of the cards that I held in my hand, the angle perfect for my wife to see what was in my hand.

"He knows what's good for him Shona," Lily said smirking while putting her next cards down. "He knows that if I win now, then he wins later," she said giving me a knowing look.

And the answer the question, yes, I absolutely did win later, twice actually, but that's a story for another time.

[:::: Fin ::::]

[:::: Authors Ending Note ::::]

Hey everyone,

I hope you enjoyed 'She's cheating on you'. I enjoyed pulling together the relationship particularly between Tim and Shona. The basis for this relationship came from two people I knew growing up. They we once married but knew they were not meant to be. They had a son and stayed friends. When they married others, they still stayed friends. In this day and age with the bitterness that appears to follow divorce it was strange, but it worked for them.

Lily's story was also based off someone I knew a number of years ago. She was pregnant and her partner who didn't want the child, came home drunk and abused her until she lost the child. Unfortunately, in her case she could never have children afterwards. However, she later married a wonderful guy and they adopted two kids giving her the family she wanted.

I want to thank everyone for their continued feedback and encouragement. As a part time writer that means a lot. I do have a number of stories in the works, some funny, some painful. Of course there is betrayal, and drama, but there will also be joy and romance. As always I write for me, my stories are what I feel I want to write and I publish them for your enjoyment. Like them or not, that's all good. But if something I write inspires you or helps you, I count myself fortunate.

See you in the next story.

John Other