She's Got Skills

Story Info
My nephew comes to visit and brings a female friend.
4.3k words
4.59
57.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers

After 15 years of marriage, my divorce was finally signed, sealed and delivered. At 40 years old, with no children, my ex-wife and I divided things up evenly and now, I was settling into what was once our vacation home overlooking a pristine, southern California beach near Malibu. Both of us had busy lives as international consultants and had done very well financially, so the sprawling 4000 square foot home, complete with a large pool and hot tub, was hardly a downgrade.

My new, permanent home was a favorite destination for my extended family to visit on vacation, which wasn't always good news. Such was the case when my brother from the San Francisco Bay Area contacted me to see if his son, my nephew, could come visit with his girlfriend. Timmy was, to most people who didn't know him, a well-educated, fine looking, successful young man. To those of us that knew him, he was a snot-nosed, trust fund baby, who drove a BMW M4 convertible coupe and earned nothing he had. The silver spoon in his mouth was gold-plated and placed there by his mommy; my brother's bitch of a wife (that's being kind).

As I prepared the house for Timmy's arrival the next day, I wondered what his girlfriend would be like. Probably a bimbo, spending hours in front of the mirror primping herself for the world to see. Guessing she'd be caught up in the latest episode of some brainless reality TV show and I imagined our conversations leaving a taste in my mouth like drinking Coke syrup directly.

My phone buzzed with a text message from a flight attendant, Tammy, I had met on a recent international flight "Hey baby XOXO"

I texted back, "What's up beautiful?"

Tammy: "Guess what? I am flying into town tomorrow night. My co-worker Cathy are looking for a hot tub to soak in and maybe a soft bed to sleep on."

So here I was with my fucking idiot nephew coming over tomorrow night, and now I was presented with the chance to have a threesome with two, gorgeous flight attendants. Female/female/male sex that would rival any porno that had been made. I had only been with Tammy once, at her hotel, and she fucked all night long and left the next morning with a promise that she'd be back and bring a friend. The texting continued:

Me: "I have my idiot nephew coming to stay. Rain check?"

Tammy: "Too bad. I'll have to see when we come back this way. Buh bye."

Fuck. Needing to medicate my disappointment away, I poured a stiff drink, dropped my clothes and went out back to sit in the pool and enjoy the very warm, late afternoon we were having. Tomorrow, Timmy and "Barbie" would be arriving and, for a week, my life would suck. The doorbell sound in the distance stumped me. Who was here? I ignored it, but the second and third ring couldn't be ignored. I wrapped a towel around my waist and dripped my way to the front door. Glancing at the security camera monitor on the front door, I saw a young woman standing there on my front porch.

Opening the door, I asked, "Can I help you?"

"Hello. I'm Angie. I'm here with Tim. He's out in the car getting his things," she replied.

As Timmy came around the corner and up the front walk, my response might have been a little harsh, "What the hell are you doing here today?"

"Oh uh, I told my dad we'd be arriving tonight Uncle John."

"Oh okay. Sorry. He told me tomorrow. Well, Timmy and Angie, come on in. Sorry for the towel, I was in the hot tub. Let me go change."

"I parked my Beemer in the driveway, but I don't like to leave it outside. Is there room in your garage?"

Catching myself from saying "fuck off you spoiled little shit", I said, "No. I have my car and my jet skis in the garage and so there is no room."

"Don't be a douche. Your stupid car can stay outside overnight," I heard Angie tell Timmy as I walked away.

Laughing out loud at her response, there was some glimmer of hope I'd really like this Angie girl. After putting some clothes on and returning to the family room to show them to their room, I began to see another reason I might like her. Timmy was dressed in his perfectly ironed, pleated shorts, with a golf shirt on and a sweater draped over his shoulders. Due to copious amounts of hair product, his hair was neatly in place and his sunglasses propped in place on his forehead.

However, Angie was a different story and not at all what I had expected. She was about 5' tall, if that, had cute, mid-length curly, blonde hair that was tossed about, and she was dressed in a tight, spaghetti-string tank top and tight yoga pants. She had very small, a-cup breasts that were "saying hello" through her shirt. The best way to describe her in summary was an adorable, organic, girl-next-door that left me wondering, "why the hell are you with Timmy?"

"Here's your room. Sorry, there are two separate beds. You can push them together if you want," I explained.

As Timmy was about to answer, Angie jumped in, "This is fine. It is perfect the way it is."

"I'm starting to love this girl," I thought. I couldn't wait to try to talk to her alone. I gave them a tour of the rest of the house, the pool, hot tub, home theater, and stopped at the bar. "Timmy, you're 21 now right," I asked?

"Of course Uncle John. I'm 25 now," he announced with a nasally, whining voice.

"But he can't hold his booze any better than a middle schooler," Angie dug in; again earning major points with me.

"Just like his dad," I laughed, "and Angie, I assume you're 21 young lady?"

"Well Uncle John," she said with a sexy, flirting tone, "Yes, I'm 23 and I'm a bartender at the country club Tim and his family belong to."

"Wow. That's fantastic. Maybe I'll take advantage of your skills while you're here."

As Timmy walked away to check out the golf memorabilia in my family room, Angie added with a devious smile, "Bartending is not the only skill I have."

"Uncle John, you have some amazing golf trophies. I packed my clubs and I am hoping to play while I'm here. Can we get a tee time together?"

"My work schedule is very full, but I can get you a time at my country club course if you'd like."

"That would be great. Can I please play tomorrow?"

"Let me make a phone call. Will that be a tee time for two? Do you play Angie?"

"No, but I'm happy just laying by your pool if that's okay with you?"

"Of course," I said as I called up the clubhouse. "Timmy, you have a 10am tee time tomorrow."

"Oh, that's kind of early Uncle John," he whined, "I am at my best later in the day."

"You suck at golf all the time," Angie jabbed at him deeper.

"It will be really hot tomorrow, so I'd stick with the 10am tee time."

With the tee time settled, I suggested we get some dinner, "How about if I run to the store and get something to BBQ; how about ribs?"

"Ribs would be amazing," Angie jumped in.

"That sounds fine, but I don't eat wheat, dairy, or spicy foods," Timmy added.

"Of course you don't," I mumbled to myself. "Make yourself at home while I'm gone."

Timmy, having already planted himself in my recliner watching the daily golf news recap, was off in his own world.

"Is it okay if I tag along to the store," Angie asked, "I need a couple personal items."

"Sure. Come on."

Safely in the car, I wanted to find out a little bit more about Angie. "So, how did you and Timmy meet," I started in, "And how long have you been together?"

"Together? Ha ha. Well, we met because I'm the bartender at the club where their family belongs and your brother tips me very well. Your brother and sister-in-law kept hinting to me how I should go out with their son and eventually he asked. We've gone out a few times, nothing at all romantic, but with his money the restaurants we eat at are amazing."

"Ha ha. Good for you," I replied.

Angie continued, "Then Timmy invited me to go on this trip to visit you. He showed me pictures and it sounded like fun. I made him promise 'no romantic activities', but he keeps hoping. We are NOT together."

"Well, I'm glad you came along. I have to say, I was really worried about what his 'girlfriend' would be like."

"Oh, I can't imagine what kind of skank would date him seriously. You don't have to worry, that is not me."

The cool temperatures of the grocery store meat department caused Angie's tiny, puffy tits to stick out even more and she didn't do anything to try and hide it. Nor did she seem to care that her tight yoga pants were sporting a desirable cameltoe.

On the way home, I continued the conversation, "So what pictures of my house did you see?"

"I guess it was some family events in your backyard. It looked really amazing, like a resort, and you were in the pics and you're not hard on the eyes either," she flirted.

Avoiding the subject, I pointed out some of the local scenery as we drove along the coast and made some small talk.

After cocktails, dinner, and dessert, the heat of the day gave way to a very mild, beautiful summer night. As Angie predicted, Timmy talks a big game, but can't walk the talk when it comes to drinking. With a morning tee time looming, he passed out in bed about 10pm.

"I'm going to head out to the hot tub," I said inviting Angie indirectly.

"That sounds amazing. Can I join you," she asked?

"I'd love that."

I was sitting in the tub when Angie walked out, peeled off her towel, and touched the water with the tip of her toes to test the temperature. She was wearing a very skimpy, white bikini that had nothing but little triangles covering her perky, young tits and her pussy. A thong in the back showed her perfectly rounded ass.

"Wow! You look amazing," the cocktails I had enjoyed said.

"Thanks. Glad you like it."

After some silence and small talk, I asked Angie how she got where she was and where she was headed.

"Are you interviewing me to see if I'm a match for Timmy, Uncle John?"

Laughing out loud, I added, "No, Uncle John is just curious."

"Well, my family lives in a dinky town in western Iowa. I was going to college back there, but my parents lost their business and I couldn't afford to stay in school without going way into debt. I moved out here to San Francisco with a friend to see what we could scrape up and I landed the job bartending at the country club."

"And you enjoy it," I asked?

"I enjoy being free to go where I want and I love meeting and talking to people. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with people who have money, I just don't like the condescending attitude of the fuckheads that hang out at the country club up there."

"I can appreciate that. I belong to a country club down here, so I hope I am not one of those 'fuckheads' you refer to."

"So far, you are nothing at all like them. What is your story? How'd you end up with this pad? How come you're single?"

"I grew up in the SF Bay Area where my brother and all the rest of my family live; which is primarily why I live here. I met my wife in college on the east coast and we moved back to San Francisco after college and both had jet-setting lives all over the globe; I consult with large firms on their security. Anyway, we lived such separate lives back then that it just seemed easier not to be married."

"So, you were both fucking people on the side," Angie asked abruptly.

"What happened back then stays back then," I laughed. "We owned this vacation home, so I jumped at the chance to get out of the Bay Area, a safe distance from my family, and start over down here."

"Makes sense. Don't tell Timmy, because it may cost me my job up there, but part of the reason I came down here with him is to check out the scene and see if this is where I should jump to."

"What do you think so far," I wondered out loud?

"So far, it is very good," Angie said with a wink.

"Can I get you another drink," I asked.

"Sure. I have no reason to need to get up early tomorrow."

When I returned to the hot tub, Angie had jumped into the pool and was swimming around to cool off before getting back in the hot tub. She climbed out, dove back in off the diving board, and this time when she came up and climbed out of the pool her bikini top was not in place.

"Oops! That was a little show for you," she said as she adjusted what little was covering her tits. "I guess this isn't a clothing optional party is it?"

"You're free to do whatever feels right," I replied.

"Really? In that case...," she said as she removed her top and bottoms and climbed back into the hot tub.

"Wow. You are a free spirit," I said as I checked out her body before she went under the water. Her small tits had huge, puffy nipples and screamed to be sucked into my mouth. Her pussy was totally shaved with a little tuft of blonde hair at the very top; showing the way into her clit.

"It is always easier when everyone is equal," Angie suggested.

With that, I slid off my bathing suit and pulled it up out of the tub. "Well that isn't fair. You got a free show of my nudity and you're still under the water. Stand up Uncle John and let me see your manhood," Angie said matter of factly.

Without warning, I stood up and walked over to her with a fully erect cock leading the way. "Like this," I asked?

"Oh my, my. Don't you have a big dick?"

As I was about to suggest she reach out and grab a hold of my hard on to experience it fully, a light came on inside the house. We both grabbed our suits from the edge of the hot tub and pulled them under the water.

"Angie? Uncle John? Are you guys out here," we heard Timmy searching for us with a slurred voice?

Angie sunk down and I darted across the hot tub. Fortunately, between Timmy's state of inebriation and the bubbles in the tub, he couldn't see we were both naked.

"What are you guys doing," Timmy wondered?

"I had a terribly sore back from sitting in the car, so I came out here to relax," Angie explained. "I am about to get out and come to bed. I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay, okay. I drink I thank too much," drunk Timmy slurred.

As he went back inside and headed to bed, we both laughed and got dressed just in case. "Well, I think we should err on the side of caution and head inside," I suggested.

"I don't want to, but you're right," she agreed.

Angie and I dressed underwater and headed back inside. She headed into the guest bedroom and, as she was about to close the door, winked and said, "I'll see you in the morning."

"Fuck me," I thought to myself as I walked down to my bedroom. "That little shit ruined what was about to be some wild ass sex with a 23 year old babe." And, at the same time, I knew I was lucky I wasn't caught fucking Timmy's little friend. I went to my room, got out some lotion, found a good story to read on Literotica, and stroked the tension out of my cock; shooting the stream of cum that had Angie's name on it all over my sheets.

Timmy and I had some coffee together in the morning while Angie still slept. We caught up on family gossip, talked about the day's weather, golf, etc. It was about all I could handle with the little prick before he headed off to play golf for the day. I told him to text me when he was done playing and, if my schedule allowed, I'd come over and have drinks with him.

With Angie still sleeping soundly, I showered, put on some boxers and started thumbing through some emails on my phone. Hoping maybe Angie would be up wandering around soon, I didn't put anything else on and headed down the hall to my office.

"John," I heard Angie's sweet voice trying to locate me.

"Yes. Down the hall in my office," I called out.

"Hey, good morning," she said walking in wearing baggy sweats and a hoodie.

"Well, good morning," I said standing up in my boxers.

"Oh, I can see one of us decided to carry on with the skimpy outfits from last night," she joked.

"Oh, sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry. I just had some coffee. Can I take a shower?"

"Sure, use the shower in my master bedroom," I explained. Angie wandered off to shower and I sat back down and started thinking about the night before. As my dick started to twitch and harden I wondered to myself, "was last night my only chance at her?"

About fifteen minutes later, I heard her soft footsteps coming back down the hall to my office. Still in my boxers, and sporting a partial erection, I turned to see her come in wearing one of my robes. "I hope you don't mind if I borrowed this. It looked very comfy."

I stood up as she walked across to room and joked, "Of course I mind."

"Well, shame on me," she said as she untied it and let it fall to the floor revealing those gorgeous, pink, puffy tits and inviting pussy. "Here we are again, one of us naked and the other one not."

Walking over to me, she got on her toes (I am 6' 4"), planted a kiss on me, hooked her fingers under my elastic waistband and pulled my boxers down. "Let's finish what we started last night," she suggested. With that, she got down on her knees and took my hard cock into her mouth and gave me a long, wet stroke with her lips.

After a brief taste of my dick, she stood up, took me by the hand and started to lead me out of the room. Tugging back on her with resistance, she turned toward me and I scooped her up into my arms and started to carry her out of the room. As I carried her to my bedroom, I kissed her beautiful lips and stared at the gorgeous body I was about to devour.

Laying her on the bed, I finally had what I had wanted since I first laid eyes on her; to take one of those puffy little tits fully into my mouth and see how sensitive they were. Boy did I find out. After sucking on her perky breasts for just a few minutes, she let out a loud moan, shook a little and screamed, "Oh my god, you're making me cum."

Bringing her to orgasm by only sucking her tits made me wild. I pulled her light little body on top of me and brought her wet pussy up to my face. "Sit on my face baby and I'll keep your orgasm going by sticking my tongue deep into your pussy." As I ate her pussy, sucking her clit into my mouth, her orgasm never let up. Fortunately, the windows were closed or the neighbors might have wondered what all the noise was.

"I want something else to tickle my pussy," she requested as she slid her pussy down and over the top of my cock. "You're huge and it has been a couple years, John. Please go slow while you fuck me."

"You're on top Angie. Take it in as you wish."

After a few minutes of teasing my cock in and out of her pussy lips she screamed, "Here we go" and impaled herself on my huge dick. "Oh god. Oh god," she yelled as she started fucking all 8" of my cock with her tight pussy. Riding up and down, she paused only long enough for me to get a mouthful of her tits.

"I thought about you last night while I jerked off," I said and added, "if I blow load like that now you won't be able to hold it all."

"Don't you dare cum in me mister," she laughed. With that, she arched her back, tightened her pussy muscles around my cock and I blew a huge load of hot, sticky, white cum deep into her pussy. "Yes, yes, yes John. Fill me up. Who gives a fuck. Fill me with your cum."

After pumping for a few minutes, she rolled off me and offered, "Let me milk your cock onto my tits." I climbed over her and she oozed more hot cum onto her cute little tits. As I sat over her, she rubbed the cum all over herself like lotion. We finally got up, took another shower, and didn't bother to get dressed for breakfast.

As we ate and chatted, I had to finally ask, "Are you on birth control?"

"No, but I just finished my time of the month a few days ago, so I should be safe."

"Perhaps later today we should be some condoms," I suggested.

"Very good idea, but until then, I have an idea that won't require a condom," she said as she came over to me at the breakfast table and started rubbing my cock. It didn't take long to get hard again and she nibbled at my ear and said, "I want to take you in my ass."

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
425 Followers
12