She's Got Skills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I will fit in that cute little ass of yours?"

"I sure hope so."

She led me to the couch, grabbing some hand lotion from the kitchen counter. Massaging my cock with some lotion, and applying some to her ass, she got on the couch on all fours. I teased her hole with the tip and slowly worked it into her ass. Sliding in and out she grunted and moaned with pleasure. As she stretched out, my movement became faster and faster. "Fill my ass with your hot cum," she finally yelled and I fully obliged; blowing another huge load of spunk into her tight little ass.

We cuddled for awhile, talking mostly about how to sneak sex into our schedule the rest of the week, and enjoying each other's naked bodies. After a bit, my phone buzzed with a text from Timmy, "I'm just finishing up my round. Come meet me for a drink and bring Angie, Uncle John."

I texted back, "we will be there soon."

Angie and I got dressed and met in the garage and climbed into my car. As I pulled out of my driveway, Angie asked, "How far do we have to go?"

"It is about a 15 minute drive if I take the back way," I answered.

"That should be plenty of time," she said as she leaned over, started rubbing my cock through my shorts, and began to undo my shorts. She pulled out my hardening dick and started bobbing up and down on it. I drove as safely as I possibly could while the beautiful young babe went down hard on me with the world's sexiest blow job.

"I am about to cum and it is going to make a mess," I said. She shook her head "no" as I started to cum. Sure enough, it didn't make a mess because she took ALL of it into her mouth, sucking out every last drop, and swallowing multiple times.

I stopped a block from the entry gate so I could fix my shorts before approaching the front, security gate. "Good afternoon George," I said to the security guard with a huge smile on my face.

We met Timmy at the bar and chatted about his golf game. "What did you two do all day," he asked?

"Oh, I worked all day and was a boring host," I replied.

"Oh, that's okay," Angie replied, "I just enjoyed reading a book and relaxing by the pool."

"The guys I played with invited me to play at another club tomorrow," Timmy added. "Would you mind Angie?"

"Don't be silly, of course you should do that," she said shooting me a wink.

"Good afternoon John," Peter the bartender said to me as he asked us for our drink order. "I guess you heard the news."

"News. No, I haven't heard any news, Peter. What's up," I asked?

"I have an opportunity to move to San Diego and be a bar manager at a big hotel there."

"Wow, that is great, when is your last day," I asked?

"Mr. Greene said that as soon as I can find a full time bartender to take my place, and I train them, I can go. Do you know anyone," Peter asked.

Angie and I looked at each other, smiled, and I said, "Yes, I'll talk to you a little later, but I know the perfect person."

"That's great. Thank you so much."

"No, thank YOU, Peter."

12