All Comments on 'She's Got You Pegged'

by macymadison

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
surferjakesurferjakeabout 3 years ago
Just, wow.

What a wonderful, loving, sexy story.. so well developed, the pace was perfect.. you could get inside the head of both... really really beautiful.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

OMG. That was fantastic. I just wish they had one more cum each, with him in her. And that he had a chance to taste her before she took him.

The sexiest thing I have read in a long time.

LustyScribeLustyScribeabout 3 years ago
Holy hotness, Batman!

That was, honestly, one of if not THE hottest stories I've read in 17 years on this site! Absolutely wonderful mix of love, reality, passion and just flat-out hot sex. Oh, to have this in an "easy to administer" gel form I could rub into my own marriage! Thank you for sharing this!

n8Romanticn8Romanticabout 3 years ago

Very hot story, definitely got my attention.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 3 years ago

I am a little torn with this story. Much of the layout is very similar to real life. In the end I loved it. Well put together and believable. I felt Michael's emotions and fears. I would love to see a follow up with more explanation from both characters. Thanks for writing Macymadison.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

OMG was that hot! I so want to be Michael! My wife and I have had some strap-on play but nothing this sexy. The only thing missing would have been her licking up his body and them sharing a cummy kiss.

Hey, I just noticed I read this before and commented! And I agree with myself and they needed one more cum with him inside of her.

Please do a part two that you hinted at.

clintorresclintorresalmost 3 years ago

Great story, I've cum to believe it's an erotic fantasy for many couples. Unfortunately, my ex didn't think so and I'm still looking for that special lady to fulfill my desire to be pegged.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very captivating. A fantasy come true that many people wish for.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

outstanding story. I second the other comment that she should have licked his cum covered belly, chest a kissed him sharing hic cum with him. awesome masturbation while he watched

tdallyntdallynalmost 3 years ago

That’s true erotica….literature, not just a jerk-off story. Thank you! Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This was a totally awesome story. Would love to see a follow up story.

awyldsideawyldside4 days ago

read this again and it is so Hot!!!

Please do a part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous