She's Got You Pegged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't do that. No fucking way was he going to do that. Sure, this was a night of exploration but what the fuck did she want to watch that for? "Why do you want to watch me do that?" he asked quietly as he reached out to caress her hip.

She squirted the strawberry flavored goo in her hand and Michael felt a shiver run down his spine as she began to cover her dick in the pink concoction. Goddamn, she did that well. It was like she was a natural, as if she were used to touching her own dick. Michael knew her expertise with her fingers had brought him to his knees. How could she be so adept at jacking off? When she replied, "Because it's fucking hot," she sounded like a filthy mouthed girl on a porn movie. Michael wondered why she'd never talked to him like that before.

"It's fucking hot to watch a guy," Michael paused, as if there were anyone else to hear, "suck a cock?" he asked just above a whisper.

Meghan purred and pumped her hips. The dick made a juicy noise in her hand, a sound that made Michael's own smaller cock roll and pulse with newfound life. "Why do you think women like watching gay porn?" she stroked again and he could see that her cock shone and glistened, almost beckoning to Michael. "Because it's sexy," she gave him a smart ass grin, "don't pretend you don't like it."

"I don't," he protested with a face that told her she had gotten this all wrong.

"Honey " Meghan touched his face with the non-sticky hand. "You forgot to pay the WE Energies bill last month, remember? I had to use your laptop because Robbie dropped my phone. I know the porn you've been watching."

Shit, Michael hoped he didn't look guilty. But it was kind of like research, he wanted to defend himself but that sounded like bullshit. It had looked way too gay to give in and stroke himself to; at least not to completion. He hadn't cum in earth shattering waves or splattered cum all over the laptop screen.

That was why he'd paused it quickly but forgot to close it.

"Please," Meghan asked and stroked the meaty dick again. His wife shook it at him perversely. "Come on, baby," her voice was warm honey and his dick was betraying him and Michael could feel goosebumps on the back of his thighs. "Do it for me," she begged. Meghan never begged. She was a sexual camel and had never, not once, asked him to do anything for her pleasure. He'd just never counted on the one thing being something that was borderline everything that Michael would never do.

At least, he'd never planned on doing it in front of her

Maybe if he played along, she'd let it go. Michael moved forward, still on his hands and knees but he guessed that was the usual position to be a cocksucker. "You mean like this?" He asked as he flicked the tip of his tongue along the head of her strawberry flavored cock. It was just barely a taste, not even a full lick by any means.

"Um hmm," she agreed and nodded.

"Yeah?" he continued in his teasing voice. "You want to watch me do this?" he put his tongue out and showed her as he slowly worked it back and forth over the head of her new dick. Right where her slit would be if this were a real dick, he thought. That was enough, that was all it took for Michael to sport a complete erection.

Meghan directed him. "Now open your mouth," she encouraged him with a thrust of her hips. "Put the head in your mouth and get it all sloppy wet," his wife purred the instructions and dammit, didn't it sound like a fabulous idea when she said it in her porn star voice.

Michael gulped down and placed both hands on her thighs. Her flesh shimmered and glowed in the candlelight and he opened his mouth. God she looked sexy with the dick and the dick looked wet and juicy and almost called to him with a pull all of its own. Michael had to admit that after he'd tasted his own cum back in high school, that he'd definitely thought about this more than he'd ever dare admit, even to himself

He swallowed half of her girth in one gulp. The appendage opened his mouth wide and the contradiction of Meghan's curves and the beefy dick was almost too much. He made a hungry noise, a sucking groan that came from somewhere deep down that wanted to be fed. "Yes baby," his wife whispered and slipped her fingers through his hair. "God, look at you. You do that so well," she sounded like she was far away. Michael couldn't remember what she was referring to until he'd already worked his way past the halfway point on her cock. It wasn't until the dick touched the back of his tongue and then the roof of his mouth that he remembered. Yes, there was a full length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. Oh Jesus, Michael thought as he turned his head to the right. His dick jolted and dripped his sticky need on his belly as the sight of him came into view.

Cocksucker.

Michael hummed and opened his mouth wide. Her dick was slick with strawberry lube and his spit and the combination of the two of them dripped down his chin like cum. He worked his mouth up and down, just like the video that Meghan had watched. The sucking noises grew louder as Meghan began to move with his mouth. She thrust in deep and then slowly backed off until only the tip was on his tongue. Michael greedily gobbled her down. He watched his head bob back and forth on the beautiful cock and his hand reached down between his legs.

Fuck, he couldn't stroke off while he sucked a dick, could he? Michael didn't think he could help himself as his fingers circled the root of his cock. Jesus, it was like he'd never cum at all. It was like he hadn't just exploded and made the puddle that had soaked into the bed. He gasped as his shaft throbbed in his hand and his mouth closed tightly around her dick.

"Oh my god," Meghan whispered, "that's so hot. I love watching you do that." Michael wasn't even sucking it for her anymore. "Babe, you do that so well," she told him with her hands on his head as she fucked his strawberry flavored mouth. "Fuck, I love it," she said as a tremor gripped her hips.

Michael loved it too. Fuck, he loved it too much and he realized with a gasp that no one heard because he was too full of her dick that he could cum like this. He could cum sucking her off. He could cum just from worshipping her. He was crazy in lust for her, he'd do anything for her.

"Are you ready to get fucked, honey?" she wanted to know. Fucked, which meant full of her meaty shaft, thrust up inside his hungry asshole. It meant stretched out. His virginity shattered on the slippery cock that she yielded so mightily. "I want to fuck your sexy ass so bad, baby," she whispered to the cocksucker in the mirror.

Michael trembled when he took his mouth off. His hand was wrapped around the base and he rose to look the goddess in the eyes. "Yes," he told her with a kiss. It was a soft, lingering taste of strawberry and the heat of his secret desire on her tongue. He was about to let her know, his fantasy finally on display for her and her alone. Michael kissed her with old knowledge and a new passion as he gave her his mouth completely. When he was finished with the kiss, he told her, "I want you to take my cherry, honey."

"Oh, Michael," his wife cocked her head and her smile was at least as loving as it was lascivious. "Lay down, here," she moved one of her pillows to the center of the bed and patted it, "on your back."

Fuck, she was going to fuck him like a girl. That meant he'd have his cock out all the while. He'd watch it flail and drip between them and Michael had never been so turned on or felt so vulnerable. It was an uncomfortable combination. "You sure, babe?" he asked, suddenly wondering if it would be just like they showed in the porn he stroked off to.

"Definitely," his wife said as she stood at the foot of the bed. Meghan expectantly moved her hand up and down the shaft once more, as if she could hardly wait and needed to jack off just to keep her balance. Michael moved to the pillow and was about to lay down when he heard another wet squirt of lube and inside, he tightened up all the way down to his toes.

Shit, this was real.

Meghan sat on the edge of the bed and caressed his thigh. Her small fingers, so dainty, so girlish, so soft, all of the things that Michael had grown to think of as his wife. "Are you scared? I'll be gentle," she promised. Her eyes were sincere and kind when she said it and Michael knew Meghan would never do anything to break his trust.

It wasn't that though, or at least it wasn't just that. Maybe it was just getting everything you always said you wanted, what did they always say about that? Be careful what you wish for. There wasn't really any way to go back to that bland, fifteen minute fuck three times a year, was there? Michael couldn't imagine peeking under the gray, oversized tee shirt while he closed his eyes and rehashed whatever the porn du jour had been.

Everything was going to be different after this; whatever that meant.

Michael nodded and laid down, legs spread open wide, bent at the knee, just like his first high school girlfriend had positioned herself when he finally talked her into letting him be her first. "Kiss me," he said, his hands up in surrender.

Meghan took her place over him. Her cock brushed the tender skin of his left cheek as she burrowed between his legs. "My love," Meghan murmured into his neck and she hadn't called him that in years. It made his legs shake to feel her breath on his body and the heat of her little mouth and his dick pulsed on her soft skin as their mouths touched and then opened.

It had taken years to get to this kiss. Nights of desperately craving her lips and her taste and her warmth and needing her more than she could ever know. He pressed his body into hers as their mouths became one and he drank down his wife's breath. Her breasts and thighs were slick and hot and seemed to melt into him. Her sighs were his and when their mouths broke the seal, Michael was ready to give himself completely.

"I love you," his wife said, one hand between her legs. Meghan teased him with the head of her cock, back and forth over his rear entry. She paused there, right on his vibrating flesh, so anxious and wanting all at the same time.

Michael raised up just enough, his hips moved as he offered his asshole, begged for it really. "Fuck me," he whispered. His voice hoarse and parched like his desire was deep down inside. "Fuck me," he wanted to be filled with her big, beautiful dick and nothing else would do.

Meghan guided the head to his opening and with a push of her lovely hips, the bulging head of her cock had broken through the seal. Michael felt his mouth open wide but he held his breath. No sound came from him, he was too shocked at the sensation.

It felt magnificent.

He was being stretched. Michael felt opened wide and vulnerable and yet, he pulsed inside; his body wanted more. "Yes," Meghan nodded, his wife seemed to know, she could feel him drawing her in. It was his body, pleading for more. "Yes," she whispered once more as she pushed in another inch and then another.

The waves of pleasure were fingerlike and insistent. Michael felt his thighs flex and push into the meat of her cock. He wanted more and the grunt that came from a shamefully hungry place inside told her more perfectly than his words ever could.

Meghan shifted, her thighs flexed and the dick pushed in deeper. Michael knew he had almost the full length of it inside and if he looked down, if he stared between her legs and saw that she was almost balls deep in his ass that he might just cum. As apprehensive as he'd been, now he just wanted it to last. Michael was ripe and ready and slippery and wet for her cock. Michael kept his eyes on hers and the glimmer of passion there.

His wife loved fucking him.

"Baby," she whispered as she reached out to touch his face. "God, this is so sexy," she said with one last, slow thrust as she gave him every last inch of her big, veiny dick. He let out a cry that was everything that he didn't have words for. It was yes, and don't stop, and the realization that he'd have the indelible imprint of her inside him now forever.

The pleasure was a new wave, something that was more of an ache, a necessity, as Meghan pulled back and the head of her cock strummed along his prostate. "Please," was the only word he had as he moved his bottom to her tempo. He thrust and the dick took over. It permeated to the very depth, and then back to almost empty as she retreated. "Please," Michael begged her for the dick back and his wife fucked him harder.

"You're so hard like this," she murmured and one sticky finger traced along the pulsing vein on his own shaft. "You love it, don't you?" she asked in a sweet voice that went straight to the head of his cock.

Michael could only nod his head. He was overwhelmed and the only way to express himself was to jack his own cock for her while she fucked him with hers. Meghan had showed him what she liked. Fuck, she'd stuffed both holes full of toys and rode them into oblivion. She'd squirted all over their bed that had been dry for so long. It was his turn, Michael wanted to show her what he liked. "I do," his voice had a catch in it, a snarl, a hungry wolf that demanded to be fed. "Fuck me," he hissed and sank left his fingers into Meghan's slick thigh. "Fuck me harder," he pushed his pelvis up and wrapped his right hand around his dick. He stroked slowly, deliberately and looked her in the eye.

She looked delicious like this. She looked like she'd been pounded into the bed and her cheeks were flushed and her hair was wild. Her breasts were front and center as they bounced to tempo that their dicks set. If he was in an entirely different position, Michael would nail her cute little ass. He'd have her feet on his shoulders as he jackhammered her, so quick and dirty. But Meghan had opened something up tonight, something more than just her toy box, something that had been denied forever. Michael needed it and he clenched his jaw as he squeezed his throbbing erection and dripped precum down his hand.

Meghan put her hands up. Her hips were lightning fast and the dick slipped in and out of his ass easily as she rode him. "God yes," she was hoarse and her lips were parted as she panted fucked like an animal in heat.

There it was, the radiating ecstasy from inside as he squeezed. He tightened up around his wife's big cock and his thighs shook as he stroked. There were no words. There was only the electrical current that felt like a lightning bolt. He was just on the verge of coming from inside, a completely new sensation but an orgasm that seemed to be ripped from the depths of his body and soul. There was nothing else to do but let go with a scream.

"Fuck," it was the only word, the only sound Michael could make as his opening clamped down around her dick and refused to release. Hungry for her cock, he squeezed and pumped his body with hers and his dick flailed and finally the crest of the biggest orgasm he'd ever had hit him with a wave of liquid ecstasy.

Michael came in bursts of hot, pearly jizz, again and again. He came from inside and the dick buried in his asshole permeated every inch of him with sweet release. Michael continued as the climax pushed his body up. He gushed and coated his wife with his salty load. He watched as it trickled down her breasts and her belly.

Meghan didn't seem to mind and as the last half hearted spurt drained him dry, his wife collapsed onto his chest. He was lost in her damp tendrils of black hair and the quick rhythm of her pulse. Her breath danced down his neck and their legs sealed tight together.

She shifted and Michael noticed that her cock slipped from its place, almost as if it had softened along with his own, as if it had ejaculated as well. Her shaft moved and touched his own, still solid but fleshy and Michael held Meghan closer with his arms and his thighs.

Two dicks together, he loved it.

After their breath had returned to almost normal, Meghan folded her hands on his chest and whispered, "thank you."

"For what?" Michael wanted to know. As far as he could tell, he should be doing all of the thanking.

"I was nervous about tonight," she said with hesitation, "not sure what you would think. But you were wonderful and I think we need this, honey."

He wondered if she meant that they needed the strap on, which frankly at the moment, he agreed. Maybe she meant something else. Like they needed nights like this with no kids and just candles and lube. Like they needed hot, raunchy sex once in a while to remember they weren't just roommates. Like they needed to spill their guts about all their secret fantasies because if not with their other half, then who?

Before he could ask her, Meghan moved from his body to her knees and then her feet hit the floor. He watched her walk, the big dick bounced in front of her. The weight of it, bobbing between her legs, changed her walk. As his wife reached bathroom door, she stopped, turned around and adjusted her shaft and gave him a wink. There was something perverse and undeniably enchanting about it.

Michael stretched his arms and legs out and noticed the different sensations that had been left behind. She had ridden him hard and left him wet and now might not be the best time to sort it all out because he could barely walk, let alone think, but he knew that she'd gotten her wish. He definitely wouldn't think of her as the woman who made the kids chicken nuggets anymore.

More like a goddamn goddess of kinkiness.

After they had both showered and blew out the candles, Michael in his old pajama pants and Meghan back in her trusty gray tee shirt, he felt thirsty. After kissing her forehead, he said, "I'm going to go get some juice. Want any?"

She shook her head, "no, I'm good." Meghan reminded him, "don't drink out of the carton. It's disgusting."

Michael smiled and realized that the sex goddess was put back on the shelf. Not gone and definitely not forgotten, she was just consumed by no mouths on the juice spout. He drank the orange juice from the container and nodded as he set the carton down and wiped his mouth with his bare forearm.

He knew how to get her back now.