She's Just a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wriggles back a little to prop herself up against the wall so she can see me. She reaches one of her hands down to mine to squeeze it, and caresses me with her thumb. It is not sexual, but it does something hot in my chest. I squeeze her back and kiss her down, over her belly button, and down lower, down over the smooth, warm flesh of her lower abdomen until I reach the waistline of her skirt. I meet her eyes, which are intense, and slowly fold her skirt up over the stomach I was just kissing to reveal her thighs and underwear. They are completely soaked through, and the sweet smell of her fresh, intense arousal makes me yearn to see it bare. Not yet. I release her so as to move both my hands down and run them over her thighs. They are damp with her grool, and damper as I slide my hands further inwards.

"God." Amber runs a hand into my hair. "I could get used to this angle."

"I'll give you time to."

I keep eye contact as I gently touch her inner thighs with my fingers, and skim my thumbs across the soaked fabric of her panties. She lets out a long breath, and I apply more pressure. I feel her body tense at my touch, as I push one thumb past the puffy lips of her pussy, through the fabric of her underwear. One of her hands is groping at her breasts, the other still playing with my hair, and her breaths are sharp as I touch her through that smallest of barriers. I kiss her thighs, where I can taste a hint of her wetness, moving closer and closer until, without warning her, I part my hands to kiss her panties, right over her little mound. Her legs splay, apparently involuntarily, her warmth and taste incredible on my lips as I poke out my tongue and run it the length of the fabric, up to their hem. She is so sweet.

"Take them off." Amber's voice is sharp, and not teasing—she is too keen. "God, take them off."

My cock is rock hard and aching against the wooden floor as I lie there. It gives an extra little quiver at her plea. I prop myself up on my elbows.

I smile at her. "Does this constitute cheating?"

"Ask me when your tongue's inside me," she says.

Amber's words are electric, and I cannot hold back. I forget what I felt when first I saw Ella bare and tasted her sweet secretion, but I cannot have been this horny and keen for her. I pry my fingers under Amber's panties and pull them out from under her ass, down to her feet and over her shoes which we have not taken off in our desperation for one another. I throw them aside and lie back down, no more than three inches from the sweet, glistening mound I had fantasised about while throwing aside Ella's panties and telling Ella I loved her and wanted her. She is recently shaven and smooth as I run my fingers down the sides of her pussy; but if she hadn't been, I can't say my infatuation would have been any lesser. She is perfect, and soaking wet. I cannot comprehend my fingers have already been inside beyond those puffy lips, inside those gorgeous pink folds already today.

"Amber. You're perfect."

She squirms where she lies as my thumbs brush the edges of her lips. I turn my gaze to her face, and kiss not even a centimetre to the left of her opening, and then to the right. My hands never stop running over her skin, hungry for her warmth and body. The desire to hold her naked body in mine and squeeze tight is back again, and strong. It's almost similar to when one sees a pet: such an overload of affection and cuteness that no outlet is fast enough to release it, and it bottles up to make one's stomach very hot. My best outlet, however, is right in front of me.

"Is this okay?" I breathe to her. I wait for her to open her mouth to respond, then lean in and plant a kiss right on her soaking crevice.

"Yes, its—fuck. Ruben." Her legs seize up, and the hand in my hair is painful. "God, you're..."

She fails to finish her sentence, but lets out a gasp. I am caressing her thighs with my hands, and I've slipped my tongue inside her to drink her sweet, hypnotising fluids. She balls her hand in my hair. I wrap my hands around her legs and eat her out on the classroom floor, my eyes flitting between her swollen pussy and her face, unable to decide which I love more: the sight of her oozing juices right out into my mouth, or her face split with pleasure. Never, sure as I knew the sun would rise today, did I expect to ever see her perfect face split into a grimace of sexual gratification like that. It is overwhelming. My cock hurts against the floor. My mind is alight. I explore every fold of her, everywhere my tongue can reach. Amber, my friend, who I've known for so long—she is letting out soft moans as I eat her wet pussy out, meeting my eye with the most gratified of smiles. Her every defence is down for me, the pleasure such that she cannot display anything but the truth on her face and in her body.

She moans, and bites down on her knuckles to stifle herself. "Oh, Ruben. Look at you, all greedy for me. Eating me out after assuring your little girlfriend I'm a friend. Fuck."

Her breaths are growing sharper, and her quavers larger. I want nothing more than to stay lying here forever, my mouth entwined with her pussy, sustained by just the sweet wetness that runs over my cheeks and down my throat. She moans my name, spurring me on; there's an image in my mind of Ella, watching me eating Amber out like this while she sits neglected, that spurs me on even more. Never ceasing my hungry licks for a second, I gently use two fingers to part her labia and find her clit, which I caress lightly with a single thumb. Her body spasms. I lap my tongue over it and stare into her eyes, which she's closed as she shakes in my grip.

"Mm. Oh, God. I'm gonna..." Her voice trails away in a hum of pleasure, then, with the hand at the back of my head, she presses my face hard into her crotch, rocking her hips back and forward so she grinds over my face, her juices in my nose and on my chin. I falter, but she pushes me harder by the back of the head. "Don't stop. Don't fucking stop. God. Fuck. Go deeper."

Her voice, which I've always loved, moaning and saying such dirty words, is enough to make my body quiver, and precum ooze out of my cock, though it is not being touched. If ever I thought I would hear my Amber's beautiful voice moaning like that, it was in my wildest and horniest of dreams. I insert two fingers with my tongue and finger her though my hand is cramping, while still I explore every last bit of her I can reach with my mouth and tongue.

She moans so loudly that, in my right state of mind, I may have feared that neighbouring classes would hear us. But not now, with Amber's pussy in my mouth; the sound only spurs me on like a whip, a sound so good in of itself that it makes me feel something better than my usual orgasm. Amber closes her legs like a vice, her thighs crushing my head from either side as she holds me in place, my face locked to her hot crotch as I feel an uptake in her wetness.

"Oh God, oh God..." She lifts her ass clean off the ground—and me with her, still savouring her taste and feel in my mouth. "Fuck!"

My face is drenched as she squirts all over me, writhing on the floor as if in utter agony, though her moans say otherwise. My face is hot as if I've opened an oven, as her climax rolls over her and leaves her gasping for air. I lap her cum straight from its source, my mind not yet caught up with the world. I grip her legs tight as I drink her and taste her and fail to take in all her squirts, for there is too much: she sprays my eyes and forehead, and nose, and indeed I gasp for air as I lap it up but still there is too much, over my chin and cheeks and all over my hands, dripping onto the floor. It's as though I've just washed them in a running tap of water. It must surely be a full minute before her tremors die down and her flow of cum stops, and her thighs unlock as though she's knocked out as she slumps back, completely still. I gasp for air, shellshocked, and lick her thighs and legs clean, and return to her trembling, puffy pussy to lick its folds and depths clean of her juice.

"Ow. Careful." She pulls my head back by the hair and gasps. Her body is rigid as stone. Her voice descends to a whisper. "Gently. Gently. I'm so sensitive."

I slow my tempo, reaching up to clasp one of her hands in mine. Our grip is slippery. As she breathes like she's run a marathon, I kiss her thighs and mound as I kissed her knuckles—with the utmost delicacy, not with arousal but affection. I kiss every inch of her crotch as I might kiss a lover in the slowest and most intimate of make out sessions. Still her scent and taste is powerful, and stronger than any other such sense. She caresses my hair with one hand. Her touch is so light.

"I can hardly move," she says after several minutes. She raises her head to look me in the eyes, and lets out a soft giggle. "I feel like I've... like I've fucking disintegrated."

"Yeah?" I give her sweet pussy one last kiss, then slide myself up her near-naked body to kiss her on the mouth. "I can't comprehend. God, Amber. I think if I stand my legs'll give out."

"Fucking same." She laughs, and rubs her palms in her eyes. "That was... amazing."

I lie next to her now, and look sidelong at her with a little smile. "Yeah?"

She nods, and squeezes my hand tight. "Ruben. That was fucking incredible."

I bring her hand to my mouth and kiss her knuckles again, my eyes on hers. They're gleaming, if a little dazed. She smiles at me, and closes her eyes for several long beats. Her stomach is heaving up and down. I slide my free arm over her figure, below her breasts, not to touch her but to hold her. The gentle rise and fall of her body, and that scent that comforts me so much is all I need.

"Yeah," I say, after several more minutes. "That was pretty incredible."

"Mm-hmm." She sounds like she just woke up. She opens her eyes again and rolls over, lying overtop of me with her face above mine. We kiss. Her weight is soothing. She pokes my nose. "And there's still one more thing we need to do, isn't there?"

I look up at her. "Is there?"

"Of course." One of her hands strays down to my cock and closes around it. "We're not done here."

"Amber." My heart rate, having ebbed, is quickening again at an alarming rate. I kiss her, and brush a strand of hair out of her face. "You don't have to, if you're... finished."

"Mm. Such a gentleman, aren't you?"

"I'm just saying."

"I'm not leaving this classroom 'til we're done here," she says. She is working her way down my body, her hand still in mine, and moves my shirt up to kiss my stomach. Her lips are delicate as a butterfly's wings, and I feel that nauseating feeling, held at bay by our non-sexual affection, back. "That would be unsportsmanlike, and unsatisfactory for the both of us."

It would be, given the situation, rather idiotic to protest. I prop myself up against the very patch of the wall Amber was against earlier. I can feel the dampness of the floor beneath me, where I was unable to catch all of her squirting cum for the sheer amount of it. She pulls my trousers and underwear down to my ankles and lies between my legs, her eyes upon me. Gently, she curls the thumb and index finger of one hand around the base of my cock, and closes the other around its shaft. Her small, perfect hands grip tight. My angle of sight is intoxicating: my perfect Amber, her smooth little hands at my quavering erection, her face framed behind it with its cheeky smile, perfect eyebrows and nose, and soft lips, and her cheeks which are slightly flushed. Her tits brush the insides of my legs as she lies there.

"Mmm." Amber gently runs one hand up my member and watches it bounce. She smiles at it fondly, then at me. "This is just the aftercare I need, you know."

"It's my..." I falter as she leans closer to my cock. "It's my pleasure."

"Oh, just you wait," she says. She pumps it slowly with that hand, her eyes never leaving me. "I'll show you pleasure, shall I?"

Goosebumps ripple down my legs and up my lower abdomen. Still after eating her orgasm right out from the folds of her pussy, I can hardly believe what's happening in this empty classroom. I wave my hand and let out a little gasp. "Help yourself."

She leans closer, centimetre by centimetre, millimetre by millimetre, with those green eyes fixed upon me. She pauses, her mouth an inch from my member as she slowly runs that hand up and down, watching how it makes me tremble. Then she closes the gap and plants a kiss right on the head of my cock, her eyes closing as if she were kissing the bridegroom. I gasp, and she gently breaks the kiss to watch me where I lie, my mind jammed with all that's already happened this morning, and all that I can imagine is yet to come—or cum, as the case may be.

"That feels good, does it?" She plants another delicate kiss on the sensitive skin of my tip, and smiles as I bite back a noise. "Does it feel so good when little Amber kisses your cock? Does it feel so good, cheating on your girlfriend with me?"

My hands are fists, pressed against the floor as she works her hand the length of my member, and back down again. She smirks, then lowers her head to its base and pokes out her tongue, licking all the way back up to its tip. She takes her tantalising time, and it is at least five seconds before she reaches the tip and pulls her tongue back into her mouth. How it came to this, Amber's tongue running the length of my cock, I'll never know. But I bite back a moan and reach down to caress her cheek with a thumb, overcome with such a plateau of heightened arousal at the sight before me that I cannot speak.

"Do you know what I think?" says Amber, and she pokes out her tongue to run it over the tip of my member, in circles. I shake my head, and she goes on, "I think you should call her."

It's a struggle to get the speech out. "Yeah?"

"Uh-huh." She parts her lips and slides them over just the head of my cock, her eyes upon me. She sucks hard, and her lips come off with a pop. "Wouldn't that be fun? Calling her while Amber sucks the cum right out of you?"

I stare at her, utterly paralysed by the sight of this perfect girl making out with the tip of my rod, by the knowledge it's my best friend Amber, the very girl I told Ella not to worry about—the dirtiness of it all, the naughtiness and sexiness of it, is like nothing I've experienced in my life. Amber swishes saliva around her mouth then parts her lips to let it fall over me.

She pumps her hand up and down to work in the lubricant, and says, "Call her."

I fumble for my phone, which has ended up on the floor at some point during our antics. She grins and slides her lips down over my cock, halfway down its length, and back up again. The inside of her mouth is so hot and moist I feel more precum forcing its way up my shaft. She laps it up as it oozes out, and gestures me on, before bobbing her head back down and very nearly sucking the life out of me. My body spasms with pleasure, and I moan.

I navigate to Ella's contact, and dial her. I set it to speaker mode. The tone sounds for ten seconds before I hear her voice on the other end: "Yeah?"

"Ella, hey." I hold my voice even as Amber breaks into that mischievous grin, then takes my entire length into her mouth so that I feel her tight, hot throat pressing around me. I bite back a moan, every fibre of my being burning with pleasure and excitement and fear. "I just... I just wanted to call to make sure you're doing okay, is all."

"Oh. Yeah, I'm doing okay. Still in bed."

Ella's soft voice was once one of the things I loved most about her—but now it is nothing compared to the sight before me. I do not respond, so transfixed am I on the sight of Amber sliding her head up and down my shaft, taking me in her throat. My body is tight with goosebumps, everywhere, and my hairs are all standing. At this rate, I will cum in moments.

"Have you... have you had breakfast, or anything?" I say into the phone.

Amber gags, and pulls her head up. There are tears in her eyes, and saliva runs down her chin. My cock shudders, at breaking point. The world seems to sway around me, so that I don't catch Ella's reply; my every sense is focussed on the girl before me, whose eyes are alight and whose perfect teeth are glowing as she smiles at me.

"Well..." I bore my fingernails into my thigh to stop myself shaking too badly, as Amber drools more saliva over my cock and begins to pump it very fast. "I just missed you, is all."

"You'll be over tonight, right?"

"Yeah. Yes." I fix my eyes on Amber, my body writhing as I feel a crescendo of pleasure building inside me. I stare her in the face and say, "I'm gonna cum."

Amber grins at me, and bites her lip. She positions her face over my cock as she pumps it, faster and faster. The image is almost too much for me to bear, but I hold on, every second a challenge.

From the phone: "You're what?"

"I'll come over, yes," I say to Ella. "I just wanted to hear your voice."

"Okay. Well I'll see you then, yeah?"

"Yeah." The orgasm is building in the base of my member. Amber, smiling over my tip, her eyes upon me, might be from a dream. I smile back at her and say, "I love you, Ella."

"I love you too."

The naughtiness, the arousal, it finally overcomes me. I bite down on a hand to stop myself moaning into the phone and shake violently as every inch of my flesh tingles, as the world sways and my mind seems to pop, as my girlfriend sits on the other side of the line and tells me she loves her—while Amber, who I touched and groped and ate out to an orgasm, takes my load on her face. My first line of cum spatters her across the nose, and my second across the chin. I lie there, overcome with the best orgasm of my life, squirting my hot cum everywhere so that Amber's face is drenched, her hair catches strings of it, and it drips back down onto me. After several moments pulled right from a fantasy, I am done, and feel that I might faint from exhaustion.

"God." I let out a slow, long sigh. "I love you so fucking much."

"I love you too," Ella says again on the phone, oblivious. "I'll see you soon."

The call ends, and Amber lets out a long hum of pleasure. I stare at her as she rightens herself. Her face is coated in thick streams of my white cum, on her eyes and nose and mouth and all through her eyebrows, and on her cheek and running down her chin in such volume that it reaches her breasts. If there is one picture in all my life that I wish I could embed upon my eyes forever, it is this one. She is drenched in my semen, and through it all she gives that smile which drives me so mad.

"That was so fucking hot," she says. She lowers her head and envelops my cock in her mouth once more, to suck all the cum into her mouth. She pokes her tongue out at me to show the thick milky white goo all over her tongue, then swallows and smiles. "You are a dirty fucking cheater. Holy shit."

I watch as she takes her time, scooping every last drop of my cum from her face and sucking it off her fingers as though it is honey. She even takes a scoop of it and presses the sticky fingers into her pussy, her eyes set on me; though I have just blown a months' load, the thought is almost enough to drive me right back into that sickening state of beautiful arousal. When she is done, she lies down next to me and kisses me on the mouth, her hands slipping into mine.

"You're incredible," she whispers to me, between kisses. "Fucking incredible."

I squeeze her back, not quite ready for speech. We lay there on the hard wooden floor, our bodies entwined, for a long while. Sometimes we talk, about normal things: school, food, humour. Sometimes we don't, content to be wrapped in each others' bodies and warmth, and enveloped by each other's scent and affection. If it were possible, I feel almost as much contentment there, just in her arms, my body pressed against hers, as I felt pleasure as she took me in her throat.