She's Just a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," I tell her, my forehead leant against hers. "I don't think I want to go to lessons today."

She laughs. "Not anymore? What happened?"

"Oh, nothing much." I run my thumb across her cheek, still slightly sticky from my load. I can imagine it feels tight for her to smile at me like she is. "How about it? What's a couple detentions? We could go to the movies, I dunno."

"Hmm." She kisses me on the forehead. "You have a thing for public places, do you? First in school, now in the cinema."

"No..." I hesitate, then laugh. "Well, yes. But I was more thinking, you know... we could go back to yours and shower, get ourselves cleaned up and into some fresh clothes. Then: lunch, a couple ice creams and maybe some popcorn. I'll pay. We can see if there's something romantic to watch. Just a nice afternoon, you know."

She smiles at me—a smile which just keeps growing. Then she bites her lip and nods, and kisses me again. "I'd like that very much. I could do with a nice afternoon." She slides a hand under my shirt and over my body, gently. "But first," she says, "give me a minute."

"Yeah." I laugh again, and stare up at the ceiling. "I could do with one of those, too."

Amber rolls overtop of me and wraps her arms tight around my figure. I move a hand to the back of her neck, gently caressing it. I don't know how long we lay there, but I am content, in her arms and in her scent, with her body against mine. Indeed, the feeling is something that might be deeper than sex.