She's Just Killing Me

Story Info
Injured man is given "tentacle-job" by nonhuman rescuer.
1.1k words
14.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crash. It was the last thing I remembered. And it wasn't my fault.

I was leaning over the top of my parked car, a convertible, to reach in and grab the food. The sound of police sirens made me look up. Some jerk going about 100 mph was being chased by the cops. Their car suddenly spun out of control and crashed into mine, sending me flying backwards through the air towards the trees. The back of my head hit something hard, and I fell unconscious.

Where was I now? Somewhere with dim light, clearly. I blinked my eyes a few times as I slowly came fully back to consciousness. I seemed to be resting on something soft. A faint bit of sunlight came from an opening about 40 feet or so, I estimated, away. The mouth of a cave?

In any case, I wasn't in a position to explore. My body was still in pain. Specifically, my legs had taken the brunt of the impact.

"Hello."

The something soft I was resting against must be alive. But it didn't feel like human flesh.

"Hi. And thanks for rescuing me. I'm John, by the way."

"You may call me Emily, or just Em if you prefer."

"Okay, Em. Where am I?"

"You're in my cave. I'll close the opening in a second and you can rest a bit. Once I do that the phosphorescent fungi coating the top of the cave will provide bioluminescence."

"All right."

Several long, dark tentacles extended out past me and lifted a rock back into place, sealing the opening. Sure enough, within a few seconds a faint glow from the ceiling provided enough light to see by, though probably not enough to read by. I didn't have any reading material on me, so the light was sufficient for the purposes Em and I needed it for.

"Now, just relax. In fact, go ahead and close your eyes."

I did, and faded back into sleep for a while.

*

When I woke, my clothing was gone. Em's soft body was still beneath me.

"Comfortable, John?"

"Yes, Em. You make a nice pillow."

I was surprised I wasn't hungry. After all, I hadn't eaten since two hours before the crash.

"Yeah, about that... I gave your body nutrients while you were sleeping."

So Em could apparently read minds.

"Human minds are easy to read. But I know you're more comfortable using speech than telepathy."

"True."

Em started running one of her tentacles across my bare chest. "Humans don't usually have bodies this nice."

"Thank you. I do try to keep myself in good condition."

"I haven't had such a handsome specimen around in a few years."

I was glad the cave was only lit by bioluminescence, because I'm pretty sure I blushed from head to toe.

"So how often do you get human... visitors?"

"Oh, about once every few months. But the last time was not fun. It was a teenage female who was ridiculously skinny and was such a chatterbox that I had to gag her with one of my tentacles because the sound of her high-pitched voice was driving me bonkers."

"Sorry to hear that."

Em started running a second tentacle over my legs, gently enough that it didn't add to the pain I felt in them. In fact, it managed to send little sparks of pleasure running through my skin.

"I'm glad you like this, John."

I half-closed my eyes as Em continued to caress me with her tentacles. "It's very soothing."

A third tentacle began brushing against my face. I shivered slightly and let out a soft sigh of pleasure.

"By the way, I injected an enzyme into you while you were sleeping that converted your digestive system to be like mine, where all wastes are excreted as a vapor through the skin."

"Mmmm. Thanks." I was too busy enjoying Em's touch to pay attention to what she was saying.

"You're welcome. Now just be quiet, relax and enjoy."

Two additional tentacles touched on either side of my forehead. They caressed the skin there and then slid over to my ears. I felt them slither inside, but the sensation wasn't unpleasant. The tips of them seemed to be touching my brain directly.

And then yet another tentacle began slowly brushing against my cock and balls. I immediately only focused on my stiffening pole.

"Very nice."

I blushed again as Em continued stimulating my organ. Now she had two tentacles doing the work, one wrapped lightly around my cock and sliding up and down the shaft, and one teasing my balls.

"Ooooh. You have a lot in there."

It had been a couple of weeks since my last orgasm.

"Such a fine specimen of manhood."

Em had now complimented my body more than any human girlfriend I'd ever been with. I sighed with pleasure as she slid her tentacle up and down my stiff rod. I vaguely registered that her tentacles in my ears seemed to be secreting a fluid, but her light caresses of my balls kept me focused on the pleasure I was receiving.

"So much to be released."

I moaned, seemingly unable to speak.

"Just lie still. I'll pump it all out of your pole."

I don't think I could have moved anyway, with my injured legs and with Em holding me from behind, but I certainly had no reason to move. Em applied slightly more friction with the tentacle wrapped around my rod, and the sperm began boiling up in my balls as my brain started to shut down.

"That's it... just let it happen..."

She teased my balls more vigorously, and my cock began to twitch and throb. The pleasure was overwhelming my system. It actually felt like parts of my brain were dissolving.

"Uuuuuffff!"

She sped the motions of her tentacle on my shaft. My sperm was ready to burst forth.

"Ugggg-AHHHHHH!"

My cum fountained into the air. Em kept moving her tentacles until she was certain every drop had been extracted.

"Uhhhhhh." My eyes rolled in my head as my body sagged into Em's soft flesh.

"Mmmm, very nice indeed. I'll keep you."

Keep me?

"Normally I just consume the brain of the people who end up here and drop their corpse into the hole in the back of the cave that leads to the waste pit. I'm an illithid, you know. We feed on brains."

Eeep!

"But you... you're way too handsome to just kill off. Let me just finish deactivating your higher brain functions. You won't need those."

She still had two tentacles directly touching my brain, through my ears. They moved around and I could feel more brain matter getting dissolved.

"Now you won't be able to move or think. But that lovely body of yours can still lie in my arms and produce cum for me. Once a week or so, so you can build up a nice load each time. Now close your eyes."

I did.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is so good and I hope there's another chapter for it!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Victim of the Pitcher A young man falls into the grips of a plant.in NonHuman
Male Attacked by Tentacles He's raped by tentacles.in Erotic Horror
Abloom Orchid Cult Thomas gets abducted and milked for his sperm by giant plant.in Erotic Horror
Plants Need Love, Too Plant takes straight guy's anal virginity. in NonHuman
Sheltered From the Storm Underground lies a colony of monsters.in Erotic Horror
More Stories