All Comments on 'She's Leaving Ch. 01'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pretty good

This was an interesting take on a very common situation.

This was not a rape story and no jury would convict as the previous person commenting suggested, at every turn he gave the wife the opportunity to stop what was going on telling her to just get out of the bed. If the wife wasn't willing for this to happen she would have gotten out of bed so therefore this was consensual sex (kinky but consensual).I would have liked to see if she really was planning to divorce him as the way the story was written it didn't seem like a wife that had already began the divorce process.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
I do not understand

Why would someone go to all the trouble of reading the story and then dump violently on poor Joe. Perhaps they are feeling

guilty about enjoying it?

Nice little mystery here and great sex. I am looking forward

to the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Way to go Joe!!

This was totally hot!! I'm a woman and I can tell you we know what we want and when we want it. She got what she wanted, like she wanted it and when she wanted it. She would have never even thought about leaving if Joe had made her stop being so inhibited from the beginning. I love the way this story flows. You can just feel the building excitment once he realizes this is what she really wanted in the first place. Very tastfully written. Hell it kept me wet!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
At what point do we scream set up?

But then you must ask, who is set up and why? A shame Joe had not been a husband and a man through out the marriage and awoken her sexual personna before. Most women really enjoy sex given the opportunity to do so. Maybe it comes from the old tribal instinct in that a woman was used by all of the men of the tribe to insure fertilization for bringing babies into the tribe. Very few female mammals are monogamous for life unless forced to be so by some outside influence. Humans try to force it by religion and culture. Very seldom works tho, remember unless the guy is gay for every cheating man there is a cheating woman.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
Anon Poster Below about SET UP is a IDIOT

for the poster below whose feedback is SET UP... to assert that this is MOSTLY the husbands fault is proof that this Anon poster is a MORON.

<br></br>

In this story the wife likes rough sex and liked anal sex. But for Year and years and years she never told him.

That is HIS fault? and if he had been aggressive maybe she would call the cops and charge him with rape...

<br></br>

There is BIG difference between "Most women really enjoy sex given the opportunity to do so" vs most <b>MARRIED</b> woman enjoy sex.

<br></br>

Most <b> married</b> woman do NOT enjoy sex. Usng sex as a weapon or as a form of control is NOT enjoying sex.

<br></br>

Then there are the married woman who are frigid. Then there are married woman that wont tell their husbands what they like and the sex life falls apart.

<br></br>

taken together it is clear <b>Most</b> Married woman do NOT enjoy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Agree with Way to Go!!!

I read it twice and thought it was great! Very hot. Hope we get to see more from this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good!

Why wouldn't someone like this unless you were a lesbo bitch. Good story,good writing,hopeing for a part 2 to see whats going on. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story.

Don't let it end with a divorce, let's see the two of them discover their sexual sides together. Maybe this time, she can be the aggresive partner. Keep up the great writing, totally HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Liked it

Kinda kinky but waiting for Chapter 2!! So hurry up Joe and post another installment please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very hot

that was so hot. i cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh what a turn...

WOW Joe, that was some story.I too am hoping you will write the next chapter of this couples "new" relationship.Even tho hurt feeling/resentment/denial is what started this sexcapade,it ended in a win/win lustfest,that would NEVER happened if they both didn't trust each other...All along he gave her the choice to leave their bed,by staying she accepted his dominance.It was,to me,just beautifully played out,Kudos. This couple didn't communicate,didn't verbilize,thankfully he discovered,then acted on,what her heart was asking for. Look how close they came to never discovering this hidden depth of feeling each had for the other.Nice job.me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very believable

This story could have been corny and boring - but it was the opposite. Great writing.

mwoody2950mwoody2950about 14 years ago
Bailing on Chapter 2

Great story. Lots of fun. You don't know what to do with chapter 2, do you. Buck up man, you can think of something. Lots of different directions to go. I'm a romantic at heart, but I know you authors have your own ideas and desires. Just write it and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Good

You should continue with this story, i'm dying to know if she still leaves him despite this event

jimmyravinejimmyravineover 13 years ago
Good but slightly empty

Great sex scene. Your language made me feel the anger, pain and desire, all at once. However, it was a bit cruel to leave it open so much, with absolutely no direction. Thanks, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Isn't time you finished this story??

Well, isn't??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more please

ok you just left this one on a cliff hanger, I know you've probably got other stories you're working on but I think this one deserves a definitive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mistaken identity

Bet you $20 the divorce papers where for his friends wife divorcing him. Still and all very awesome story.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 12 years ago
Wish he'd finish this story.

A few of us should just e-mail him and ask him to finish it. If you've got a minute, please do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whaaaaa?

First, you need to finish this. I don't know; maybe he should divorce her, but only after making her want him so much she can't help herself.

Second, disturbing because I see a bit of myself. DH has NO hangups whatsoever and once he gets me nekkid and works his magic, he could probably light me on fire and I wouldn't care. Getting there? I have some serious hangups.

Maybe I can follow her example if you'd make it happen.

PFDIIPFDIIover 12 years ago
Good job.

I hope we have not seen the end of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not sure

if she's a bitch or not. You'd have to finish the story. Most guys would be busy getting prepared not to get raped in the divorce, rather than forcing hot sex on their soon to be ex. Makes me nervous. I'm thinking she's history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another unfinished story

Which means it rates a "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so did the bitch go ahead with the divorce or what

why leave the fucking story hanging...we need to know what happened....finish the bloody story off...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finish the story with another chapter.

"4" right now for an unfinished story. Perhaps the next chapter will get a "5".

OldJag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was rape good thing she's leaving

This was a rape story the only thing turning is that the victim was physically pleasured by the acts and some parts were consensual. Enjoyment doesn't negate a lack of consent. Gaining consent in some areas doesn't negate a lack of consent in other areas. A guy may have consensual vaginal sex with a gal however he can still during that time rape her orally and anally.

As anon stated "no jury would convict as the previous person commenting suggested" as rape rarely gets convictions. Even if it does it tends to be very low sentences take cases like Steubenville where there is video and photographic evidence with the assualters timelining the assault via social media and the very light sentences they got.

BS logic that "at every turn he gave the wife the opportunity to stop what was going on telling her to just get out of the bed. If the wife wasn't willing for this to happen she would have gotten out of bed". Not getting out of bed doesn't mean she consented as perhaps she overestimated male decency to think that he wouldn't do something without her consent. In my opinion this story supports why it's well suited for women to treat males like potential rapists especially the males they think they know.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHERE O WHERE IS THE JET PLANE

and will she be home again. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Needs the last chapter but I don't think we're going to get it

Unless FTDS comes along

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
Please write an ending to this story!

Please finish this story. I have always liked it and it drives me nuts that it ends without knowing if she stays or if he is so pissed at her not even talking to him before getting ready to divorce him that he kicks her loose. I can see her being happy the next morning thinking that now she can tear up the papers only to have him throw it in her face and then walk out. Who knows maybe they work it out or he finds someone willing to be honest with him for a change?

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Rape???

Anonymous "this was rape good thing she was leaving" YOU DUMB ASS why do you think she was leaving in the first place????? Sex was dead in their marriage as was everything else. YOU can bet the bank she isn't about to leave now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please finish this

Joe, you clearly intended more than one chapter from the start. Please finish this. You've written plenty of other stories since then so you still have the creativity and energy to pull this off. Please do so soon.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
bloody drunkard,asshole and sexually over frustrated jerk!!!

really!! raving insanity!!!rough sex would stop an impending divorce?!;)over fantasizer and fussy self important fool husbands!! ;)

i'm sure he plans on a sequel where she stays back with him for his rough sex and willingly becomes his slave wife!!

when he wants to sleep he's fallen asleep merrily.....but when she was sleeping after a hard job shift he had to knock her awake!!!.....bloody drunkard, asshole and jerk!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid cunt, you spelled gypsy wrong. GREAT STORY!

Don't listen to the she man hating lesbo, great stuff!! It's all fine and dandy for this two faced slut to divorce him without notice, likely banging some asshole on the side. But, oh no, her legal spouse can't look at her sideways without reading him the riot act. Hypocritical assholes. This is a great story!!!

Stupid cunt, you spelled gypsy wrong. GREAT STORY!

MaxGirth69MaxGirth69about 6 years ago
Need another chapter

He needs to find out his wife is actually sexually submissive and has craved him actually becoming more dominant and fucking her like a proper slut requires

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Divorce Her

He should file divorce papers ASAP. A pre-emptive strike sort of..do the financial stuff, pack a bag(put it in the trunk of his car or beind the truck seat, which ever he has) and leave her dumb ass behind.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Magnificent!!

Beautifully done!!

And he didn't give up the surprise.

Really superb effort

I wish it had a second chapter, but it's still hotter than hell. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic! Wow…. Thanks for sharing. Don’t stop…writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hey dude do you have some bad blood with anal lube?

you never used it in any of your stories

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam that was good and wish there was another chapter to see how it went.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

like you "forcing the Prude" and she really, secretly wanted it that way. BUT, what happens to the divorce and why?

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

What happened? Where’s it’s the rest of the story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous