All Comments on 'She's mine'

by kkjr88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago
Stamp of Divorce Approval Now

So, where does your wife send the divorce papers? I assume you realize she's got a real reason to divorce your slut licking ass now. I hope she takes you for every tiny penny you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why would he want a divorce?

He was just being a good husband and helping his beloved wife's best friend in her time of need. Maybe Pamela can help Bronson setup his wife, either he does the same number on his wife, keeping his identity secret, or the wife and Pam have girls night out where they get really pissed and go home with some lucky lads. Either way the wife feels so guilty she agrees to invite her best friend Pamela to join her and her husband in some three way fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
FANTASTIC!

You did a kick ass job building it up - well written...Part 2 please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story. Bronson is a married man and a desire to fuck her Pamela the best friend of his wife. His cock becomes hot and hard after sencing the sexy body of Pamela. The conference is the right place for Bronson to make Pamela, his prey. Pamela is also not far behind, she becomes hot and horny, surrender her horny married cunt to new lover Bronson for harder fucking. But enjoying s with secrecy to their spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave you a 5 (4.75 = 95%, ☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

she has his ass over a barrel now. If she ever gets pissed at him watch out.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

Fucking cunts and "friends" deserve each other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkkjr88@kkjr88
Am a published erotic novelist. Pen name is Katie Santee. Love to read erotica of all kinds. Also like to chat with people and make new friends. I like NASCAR, football, cooking and taking care of my family.