She's mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time stood still. The only sound was our mixed heavy breathing. We felt the beats of our hearts from one to the other. We felt the pulse of our bodies, still bound from the inside. Neither one wanting it to end. Both feeling the enormity of what had just happened.

Leaning up onto my elbows I put my hands on each side of her face and kissed her. She kissed me back. It started as a gentle, slow kiss but moved into a hard, desperate need. My tongue licked her lips, entered her mouth and tasted and explored. She did the same to me.

My hand traveled down and played with her breast and nipple which instantly became hard. She became more and more aroused the more I played with her.

Never had my shaft not gone completely limp after I had unloaded, but it was still hard, and I started moving inside of her again. I felt like I could go on for hours pleasuring this hot, sensual woman.

"Please, let my legs free. I want them to be around you." She asked me quietly.

Pulling out, I untied her legs, crawled back up on the bed, but instead of reentering her, I flipped her over on her stomach. I lifted her up and put a pillow underneath her. Damn, she looked good. As I pulled her ass cheeks apart, I could see all of her. She was so shiny wet that I had to taste her again. I buried my tongue inside her and licked her from top to bottom, not leaving out her little hole. She moaned in pleasure.

With my soaking wet face, I rose on my knees and scooted up until my shaft was pushing on her slit. Then I entered her. She was so wet he slid right in and I buried him. My balls slapped her button and she moaned. I didn't waste any time as I started in a steady rhythm taking her from behind. I loved watching my stiff rod going in and out of her. So slick with her juices. So hot. She moaned more.

As I rocked her harder and harder, I reached from in front of her and rubbed her button. Her juices flowed more as she squeezed me. I knew she was close, so I reached up and smacked her butt cheek. She moaned, I smacked her again, a little harder. She groaned. I gave each side a few more then grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I ground into her. She gave it back to me. She started pumping back. Her body was rocking. I wanted to cum with her, so I gave her all I had. As I pinched her nub, she screamed and came all over me and I let out a yell.

"Pamela!!!!!!" I screamed her name as I came harder than I had in my whole life. I shot rope after rope into her. Five, six, seven times. It seemed like it would never stop. My leg cramped and I fell on top of her, pushing us both down onto the bed.

"Bronson?" she cried as her head went up. "Is that you?"

Oh, shit. Did I really say her name? I'm fucked now. I thought. What the hell do I do now?

"Yeah. It is me." I said as I reached down and removed her blindfold. I wasn't stupid enough to untie her hands yet. I had no idea what she would do.

"What in the hell were you thinking? Why?" She was looking at me like I had two heads. Yet there was another look that I wasn't sure about. Was it lust, desire, I wasn't sure. But she didn't look mad.

"Pam, I have wanted you for years. I kept my desires to myself and never made a move on you. I respected your friendship with my wife and my marriage. But I just couldn't stop myself anymore. You are one hot and desirable woman. If you never speak to me again, I'll understand."

She didn't say anything for a very long time. She just stared at me. Then a smile started across her face.

"Would you please untie my hands? I promise I'm not going to harm you." She looked sincere.

So, I untied her and sat there for whatever was to come.

God, she was so beautiful. So sexed, satisfied, that lust filled look. Her body just gleamed.

"You know I could cause you some real trouble for this. First, you break into my room, basically kidnapping me. Then you tie me up and technically rape me. Oh, yes, you made damn sure I had my pleasures. But it is what it is babe. Then, you scream out my name in your moment of ecstasy." Then she smiled.

"To be honest, that was the best sex I have had in a very, very long time. I've wanted you for so long. But, I too respected my friendship with your wife and you were off limits. So, thank you for taking the first step." She then got this look in her eye that I had no idea what she was up to.

She crawled up next to me, lay me on my back and started kissing me. She worked her way down my body until she was between my legs. Taking my already very stiff member into her hand, she licked it. Then she smacked her lips. Damn, this woman drives me crazy.

She licked me like a lollipop all over, then slid me into her mouth. She sucked and licked, sucked me deep into her mouth and back out. She was loving the control she had over me. Guess it served me right. I grabbed her hair and pushed my rod deep into her mouth and she swallowed all of me. I felt her nose on my public hair. I held her there for a moment and then let her up for air. Back down I pushed her as she took me again. I pushed my hips up and down as I had her take me. Soon I was unloading my cum deep into her throat. God, this woman was awesome! Now, she's mine!!


12