All Comments on 'She's Moving Away'

by Brighton

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dsmoto1dsmoto1over 20 years ago
Good Story

Very well written exciting short story. I look forward to future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good Story

A very good story, hope there is another meeting between the two.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
ASSHOLE

You are the biggest asshole that ever lived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Huh?

That's your ending? What a waste to read this and get THAT ending. Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

It was well written. It was certainly erotic! AND it was FUNNY! The ending was funny too, though many won't appreciate it.

I like it not only for the things it is, but for the things that it is not. It is NOT mean spirited, like many cuckold and/or revenge stories. Where the husband must either spend his time bemoaning his little dick or the cuckolding wife does everything possible to humiliate the man she supposedly loves; Or, the offended husband (usually) must absolutely destroy the wife that he either still loves or once loved.

The ending of the story asserts that the husband was a fool but that assertion works both ways. The wife was over fifty and was just as clueless as hubby apparently was. It's up to both spouses to make their lives better, not just the husband. This is likely all too serious for a short funny story. And that's what it is, after all; just a story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage by a psycho !

Mindless prattle. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My Neighbor's

..wife was sort of chubby, on the plain side, but she made up for that with personality. Her hubby was gone most of the time, a salesman, OK guy but sort of bossy and ordered her around like she was property.

One day she was sitting in her back yard, I got some Scotch and went over to visit like I had probably dozens of times.

After about an hour or so of just plain normal, she looked over at me with a smile.

Then she asked me point blank if I would like to make love with her. I about fell out of my chair at that, total surprise. But then, why the heck not, so we did.

Many times over the years, then her hubby passed away and she moved in with me.

Still here, in fact.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Hahaha, what is that closing line? Doubt it was an effective gotcha even back in '03. Rest of it's pretty good, though.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

One of my favorite story series because of the slow build up and realistic setting & characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous