She's My Whole World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's hands reached up and covered his eyes. "Shhh. Don't look."

"Why, what's going on?" Will asked, now worried.

"You have no idea how hard I'm working to hold myself back. I just want to be close to you so bad."

"Aren't you close to me now?" the rumbling grew louder and louder.

"It's not enough!" she yelled with three voices at once, and the rumbling stopped abruptly. "Sorry, I've got myself under control now." She uncovered his eyes. The landscape had changed dramatically, now instead of a basin there was deep lake filled with a milky liquid. The gentle hills had grown immensely taller, now looking more like mountains. Something to his left caught his eye and he looked up to see a giant copy of Julie laying between two mountains nearby. The scale was hard to comprehend, as her body dwarfed the mountains around her. Julie's head was propped up in her hands and she looked down at Will as he sat on the shore of the lake.

"I just wanted to see what you looked like from this angle," she said, her voice booming out over the hills.

Will's eyes couldn't help but be drawn to the literal valley of cleavage beneath her face. Realizing he was staring, he looked back up at her.

"See something you like?" she said playfully. The giant Julie rolled onto her back and began to sink into the ground. Soon all that was left above the surface were her mountain-sized breasts, that simply became part of the landscape.

The Julie to his left whispered in his ear, "Please, Will, stay with me for just one night. One last time time together so I can remember you. I'll give back your harness and let you go home after that if you want. Just stay with me for a few more hours."

Will turned to look at the Julie to his right, her eyes pleaded with him. He wasn't sure he had a choice. "I'll stay. For one night I'll stay with you."

"You will?" the three Julie's said at the same time. They recoiled in surprise. Will turned to look at them to see that the three bodies had melded together into a strange amalgamation with three heads and six arms.

"Yeah I'll..." he tried to speak while standing up, but his head started spinning.

"Are you alright?" the middle head said with concern, breaking away from the other two and emerging whole to examine Will.

"I'm fine, I think I'm just a little dehydrated," he said. "I had some water in my pack. Wherever it is now."

"You don't need that," Julie said. "I've got everything you need here." She led him to the edge of the lake and motioned for him to drink.

Will got down on his knees and cupped his hands. He brought some of the milky liquid to his face hesitantly. Tasting it, he found it heavy, warm, and strangely comforting. It did taste almost like milk. "It's good, what is this?"

"It's my milk." Julie said behind him.

"What?!" Will sputtered.

"I figured out how to make myself lactate out of boredom one year," she said. Will turned around to find himself face-to face with Julie's breasts. She had grown larger to the point she now towered over him. "I told you, there's nothing here that isn't part of me." Julie wrapped her arms around Will, pulling him into her bosom. "How does it taste?" she whispered to him.

"It's...good." Will said, looking up at her to avoid staring at the breasts that were larger than his head right in front of him.

"I'm glad," Julie said. "Go ahead and drink as much as you want. We have a long night ahead of us." She gently guided his head to her breast, pushing a nipple into his mouth.

Will's mouth began to fill with warm liquid. He wanted to protest at the strangeness of this, but he didn't get the chance. He had to swallow to keep the rich milk from overflowing from his mouth. Julie gently stroked his head while he drank. His mind found this situation unnatural, but it was also strangely comforting. When he had his fill, he let go and looked up at her. She smiled down at him then leaned down to kiss him.

Julie lifted him up into the air as she invaded his mouth with her tongue. He tried to kiss her like he used to, but she overpowered him, her tongue steadily growing larger in his mouth. Will's eyes flew open in shock as her tongue rapidly extended, plunging down his throat. All he could see was her face, filling his vision. Will could feel himself slowly shrinking in her hands as she towered over the landscape. Julie was truly huge now, his body doll-like compared to her.

At last, when Will thought he'd surely pass out, she withdrew, slowly pulling her freakishly long tongue up from deep inside him and back into her own mouth. Will struggled to catch his breath. The air had suddenly grown thick and sticky, and he could hear heavy breathing coming from all around him. He looked down at the ground and was shocked. The hills and valleys that had previously surrounded them were gone, now replaced with an endless plain of gaping holes. Everywhere he looked, the land was pockmarked with panting mouths large enough to swallow him whole, and dripping vaginas visibly throbbing with anticipation.

"You have no idea how much I need you right now," Julie whispered to him. Will looked up at her with as mixture of fear and desire. Even when they had both been human Julie had a ridiculous sex drive. Will always tried his best to keep up with her, but she outpaced him without fail. How would he satisfy her now that she had a whole universe worth of lust all focused on him? "I'm afraid If we go any further I won't be able to keep this human form for very much longer," she said as she licked his body with a tongue almost as big as he was. "I promise I won't hurt you, but I don't think I'll be able to keep myself under control for much longer."

Will could see the mouths below him licking their lips in anticipation. Behind each and every waiting pussy, a huge hand erupted from the ground. They each slipped a man-sized finger inside, juices spilling out around it. The hundreds of mouths all moaned in unison with Julie's voice. They panted heavily and mouthed his name, the air becoming even more heavy as it filled with her breath.

"Will, I want you to accept me as I am. I know it's a lot to ask, but please..." Julie pulled him close, burying him in between her breasts. "Please let me love you," Julie said, as her body began to melt into the ground. Will couldn't see them but he could hear the breathing from her hundreds of mouths and the wet sounds from the hundreds of hands fingering herself get closer and closer. As her giant body started to lose definition, dozens of human-sized torsos rose up from the flesh of her breasts. They said nothing, just looked at him with pleading eyes, awaiting his answer.

He told her what she wanted to hear, though he knew it was probably a mistake. "Go ahead, do whatever you want."

The ground opened up, and swallowed him completely. No, it would be more accurate to say Julie swallowed him. Will slowly slid down a dark, sticky tunnel his fall slowed by countless appendages rubbing against him, all eager to feel his touch against them. He passed through a layer of what could only be breasts, soft mounds enveloping him from all sides. After that a layer of hands groped him as he passed by, squeezing his ass and fondling his cock as he descended uncontrollably. A wet feeling came next as hundreds of mouths kissed and licked at his skin. The mouths near his ears whispered to him, but he couldn't understand what they were saying over the sounds of a hundred tongues lapping at his skin. Finally, his saliva-slicked body slid into a darkened chamber.

Will tried to get to his feet, but the ground beneath him throbbed and pulsed beneath his feet. The movement was so disorienting that he couldn't keep his balance and ended up stumbling around helplessly.

"I've never had anything so deep inside me before." Julie's voice seemed to come from everywhere at once. "I just want to feel every part of you."

Will tried to stand up again, only to find that the ceiling was now inches above his head. The floor bulged up from below, contracting around his body, forming to his shape. Will wasn't very claustrophobic, but he felt so uncomfortable. The walls of flesh crushing up against him weren't painful, but they didn't even leave him room to move an inch. As Julie squeezed in closer and closer, he felt panic begin to creep in.

Suddenly mouths formed all around his body. He couldn't see them, but he could feel them. A different mouth latched on to each finger and toe, tongues swirling around his extremities, while another mouth latched onto his cock. "I've missed this feeling, the sensation of you swelling in my mouth," she whispered into both of his ears at the same time. "But it's not enough, I need more!" Julie said, a strange desperation creeping into her voice. All at once, Will's body as assaulted, violated by her tongues. Long, powerful tongues snaked into his ass and into his mouth pushing deep inside his body before he could react. Meanwhile, long, thin tongues were pushed down his urethra, and into his ears, traveling deeper and deeper into his head. Will's eyes flew open in shock, and the ravenous tongues took the chance to lick at his eyeballs. He tried to cry out, but he couldn't. His heart was beating out of his chest as Julie greedily tasted all his body had to offer, leaving nothing to the imagination.

Just as Will was sure he was about to die, Julie stopped, and gently withdrew all her appendages. The walls retracted, leaving Will panting for breath on the slick ground. As his hearing returned to him, he heard Julie's voice come into focus. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I know it was too much. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please be ok." a hand emerged from somewhere to gently rub his back.

"I'm... fine. That was just a little too much." Will said, trying to force a smile.

"I'm sorry, I just need you so badly," Julie said. "It's easy to forget just how fragile you are. If I end up breaking you, well... I don't know if I can fix that just yet."

"Yet? What do you-" Will was interrupted by a blinding light from above. He blinked his eyes as they adjusted to the change in brightness. When he got to his feet, he found himself in a somewhat familiar looking hallway. Aside from the color of the walls, it looked exactly like the hallways in the apartment building he lived in a year ago. He had moved out a few months after the incident. It was just too painful to stay in the place alone.

Will got to his feet and walked over to the door. The wall and door was an odd bone color, instead of the usual shade of off-white. Looking at the number on the door, he could see that it was their apartment number. In fact, looking down the hallway, every apartment had that number. He knew that nobody was around, but he still felt a bit out of place. Will felt strange standing in the middle of this hallway in the buff, even though he knew he must still be in Julie's world.

Will reached out for the doorknob, which was made of the same material as the door. Unsurprisingly, it was unlocked. He stepped inside, and was greeted with a nostalgic sight. The apartment looked almost exactly as he remembered it. Through the dim light filtering in from the kitchen windows, nothing seemed amiss, the couch, the TV, the old table he'd got as a gift from his parents. The only thing missing was Julie. He stepped in and closed the door, noticing that the carpet wasn't quite as he remembered.

However, as his eyes adjusted once more, he began to see through the illusion Julie had laid out for him. The table and chairs were made of arms and legs twisted at odd angles. The carpet, was made of short blond hairs. The couch and armchair were actually piles of breasts, nipples and all, laid out in the shape of furniture. Will ran his hand over the back of the couch as he walked past, feeling it jiggle under his hand. He walked back to the bedroom, taking notice that the boob light adorning the ceiling was now a literal breast. In the bedroom he found a massive pair of breasts jutting out from the wall, in place of a bed. On the nightstand beside the bed, his expedition gear, including the knife, was neatly laid out. His lab coat hung in the wardrobe, miraculously free of any damage. Will laid down on the "bed", sinking into the soft flesh of Julie's breast. "You know I am a breast man, but this is a bit ridiculous."

The bed shifted as a second body laid down on the other breast. "Sorry, I only have so much to work with."

"I mean, I don't really mind, but..." He sighed and turned to look at Julie, who was laying down next to him.

"What's the matter?" Julie said. "You don't like the place? I can change anything you want."

"No it's not that. This is nice, it's just... not real."

"What do you mean?" Julie said, confused. She motioned to the room. "It's all real. You can reach out and touch anything here, it's not an illusion. I know it's not the same. I can't give you that, but I'm doing the best I can." She sounded frustrated.

Will put his arm around her. "I know. I'm sorry," he said. He closed his eyes. "If I lay here like this, it almost feels like nothing has changed, but I know it has. It's just so hard to get used to the idea of it all. That you're now some kind of god and you want me to live inside you."

"Well, when you put it like that, I guess it does seem kind of strange," Julie admitted. She rolled on top of him, the two of them sinking deeper into the fleshy bed. "I know I've become something else now. Something that's not exactly human, but I don't hate what I've become. I feel better now than I ever did as a regular human. The only thing that's been wrong for these past hundred years is that I didn't have you."

"Julie..." Will looked up at her. He pulled her closer and kissed her. For a moment he felt her body begin to shift and morph in his hands, but she snapped back into shape.

"Sorry, it's just so hard to keep myself under control, but I'm trying," said Julie's voice from a mouth that had formed beside Will's head. Julie sat up, straddling Will. "I know I'm asking a lot, but I just want to be with you," she said. "There was actually one more thing that made it through the portal with me that day." She held up her hand, revealing a gleaming ring on her finger. "I remember when you gave this to me, you said you wanted us to be together forever. This... might be our last chance for that."

"I know," Will said with a sigh. "If I leave from here, I'm probably never going to get the chance to come back. They'll never let me use the portal device again after this stunt. I do love you, and of course I want to be with you, it's just... being here in your world, makes me feel so small. Like I'm nothing compared to you. It's not that I feel like I've got to be in charge in the relationship, but it just scares me a bit. Like I'm an ant being invited to live with a human, and with one wrong step I'd be gone."

"But you're not nothing to me, you're everything," Julie said. "You're the only thing I need. I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you." Suddenly, Julie made a strange face. She shifted around a bit and Will's cock popped out from under her, instantly standing at attention. "Well, looks like somebody's getting distracted," she said with a giggle.

"Well, you are sitting on top of me, naked. What did you expect?"

A mouth formed on the lower part of Julie's stomach and started kissing the underside of Will's cock. "Sorry, what were you saying? Now I'm the one getting distracted." A tongue extended from the lower moth and slowly wrapped itself around Will's cock. "What do you say? Will you let me try again? I'll be more gentle this time."

"Alright," Will said.

"First let's have a little change of scenery. I want a little more space to work with," Julie said as she got up off the bed. She reached a hand down towards Will, and grabbed it, pulling himself off the giant breast. As he did, the light filtering in from the window went out instantly, plunging the room into total darkness.

Will blinked his eyes. He couldn't even see his hand in front of his face, but he could feel Julie's hand still holding his. After a moment, it seemed like the room was slowly growing brighter. He could make out the walls of the chamber and see that the hand he was holding wasn't connected to any kind of body any more, it just extended out from the wall. A second hand grabbed his other arm and held it out straight.

"What's going on?" Will asked.

"Sshhh. Just lay back and relax and let me do all the work." Julie's voice said from the wall behind him. He felt lips kiss the back of his neck.

Will felt movement at his feet and looked down to see something strange, the ground below his feet was shifting from a flat pink surface to a darker hue. He felt it split open and two enormous vaginas formed, one under each of his feet. Pillars of flesh rose from the ground as his legs were engulfed by dripping pussies. He tried to reach down to do something to free his legs, but his arms wouldn't move. He looked over to find they were similarly trapped.

"Julie?" Will said, trying not to fall back into a state of panic.

"Don't worry," The voice behind his head said. "I just don't want you running away. Plus this feels sooooooo good." She kissed the back of his neck, sucking hard enough to leave a mark. "I can feel everything. Every time you move, every time you struggle, I can feel it. Ahhh." The flesh around his limbs throbbed.

"Now let's get a closer look at this." A second Julie said from below him. A limbless torso extended up from the floor of the chamber between his legs. Her eyes were fixed on Will's cock which she was resting against her face. "I almost forgot what one of these looks like," she said, nuzzling her face against it. Julie began to kiss and lick his length, savoring the feeling of his cock against her lips. Will closed his eyes in pleasure focusing on the feelings coming from his dick. "Can't forget about these," two more voices said in unison. He looked down to see the nipples on her breasts had changed to mouths which were reaching up to gently kiss his balls. Julie's face smiled up at him as the breast-mouths sucked his balls inside, stretching them as far as they could go without it being painful.

The mouth behind his head spoke once more, "So honey, I just have to ask, how many women have you been with since I've been gone?"

"What? Nobody, I've just been, ah, focused on finding you."

"Really? I was sure someone would try to snatch you up as soon as I was gone. You're saying you never strayed, not even once?"

"Of course not."

"You're not just saying that because I have your balls in my mouths, are you?" Julie said with a laugh.

"No, no, I'm telling the truth," Will said, a little bit worried now.

"What about that whore down in HR, what was her name... Donna? She never never tried to tempt you?" Julie's body took his cock into her mouth, swallowing the whole length with ease.

"She did, but I told her to go to hell."

She laughed. "I believe you. I wish I could have been there to see it." Will could feel a tongue swirling around his cock. In fact there might have been two or three tongues in there. It was like no blowjob he had ever felt before. "I suppose you deserve a reward, don't you?"

"I- Ah!" Will couldn't answer properly, his reply interrupted by a moan as Julie swirled her tongues even faster. Will began to breath heavily, he could feel his orgasm welling up inside him. Julie stopped abruptly, pulling back from his cock, balls coming free from her mouths with a popping sound. Will was left gasping for relief.

"Not so fast honey. There's something I want to try if you'll let me."

"What's that?" Will asked.

"Do you trust me?"

"What are you planning on doing?" Will said, slightly suspicious.

Julie melted down into the floor, arms emerging from the ground in her place. They ran their fingertips along the sides of Will's cock. It wasn't enough to set him off, just to keep his interest. The mouth behind his head spoke to him once more. "Since you got here, I've been studying you, trying to learn everything I can about your body, how it differs from mine, how it's the same. I think I'm starting to understand you now, well, at least certain parts of you." She wiggled the fingers on his dick for emphasis. "I think I should be able to change you, just like I can change myself. If I promise that I'll be careful, and that I'll put you right back the way you were before when I'm done, will you let me try?"