She's My Whole World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, but you have to stop if I tell you to stop."

"Of course," Julie said. She kissed the back of his neck. "Now watch carefully." She continued to run her fingers along his length, and as she did, Will felt a strange sensation growing in his cock. It felt like he was growing erect, even though he was already hard. With every stroke of Julie's delicate fingers, his cock was growing longer and longer. Eight inches, nine inches, ten, then twelve, his cock grew and grew as he watched. A second pair of hands emerged from the ground to cup his balls. "Can't forget these little guys," Julie said.

"You always were obsessed with my balls," Will said.

"Obsessed is a strong word. I just love the feel of them in my hands. Maybe I'll try something a little different with these."

Will felt a truly bizarre sensation coming from his balls. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't strictly pleasurable either. "What are you..." He said watching as his balls swelled slightly in her hands then split in two. He gasped, expecting a jolt of pain, but it never came.

"So, I can do that. It's so easy." Julie said with amazement. "Maybe just a few more." Cupping her hands around his sack, Julie gently rubbed Will's four testicles. The soon divided again and again. Eight, sixteen, then, what must be thirty two, but it was already too many to feasibly count. Will's scrotum gently stretched to accommodate it's new load.

"This feels so weird," Will said. He looked out as his cock which was now approaching two feet in length. He could feel his balls begin dividing seemingly at random, his sack swelling to match the size of his dick.

"Do you want me to stop?" Julie said. "It doesn't hurt does it?"

"No it, just feels so strange." Will wanted to reach out and run his hand along his length, but he was held in place securely.

"You can feel me changing you? I was hoping you could. I don't know why, touching your body like this makes me feel so close to you. Is it alright if I go a little further with this?"

"What did you have in mind?" Will asked.

"I just want to see how big I can make you."

"I guess that's alright." As soon as the words left his lips, his cock surged outwards, growing larger than his entire body. His balls, all grew in a flash, passing the size of chicken eggs in an instant. The feeling of growth was so overwhelming it made Will's head spin. His body went limp as he nearly lost consciousness as his cock grew out of control. As his cock reached 20 feet in size, the pussies restraining his limbs let go, allowing him to collapse atop a mount of hundreds of balls all the size of ostrich eggs.

"Sorry, are you alright?" Julie asked.

"Yeah, that was just a little too fast." Will said, slowly coming back to his senses. Weighed down by his package he still couldn't move, but he was able to shift into a slightly more comfortable position. Sensations from his now gigantic member flooded his brain. The need for release, which had been a slight nagging before, was now a burning desire. He moaned as is cock throbbed with need. "God, what's with this? I feel like I need to cum right now."

Julie laughed, "Now you get a little taste of what I've been feeling every second since you got here. Hmm, I think we need a little more room to work with this." The walls of the room began to expand outwards, turning the small chamber into a cavernous room. Will looked around in awe, the scale of the room briefly distracting him from his lust. There was a thump like a heartbeat and Will felt warmth coming from beneath his cock. A mound of flesh bulged up from the floor on either side of his cock, as another giant copy of Julie emerged from the ground.

As the features in her face solidified into their proper shapes, she smiled down at Will. She placed a giant hand on either side of her breasts, squeezing them together around his cock, eliciting a gasp from Will. "How about something like this?" she said, her voice booming out across the room.

"Please, do it," Will begged.

Julie smiled and kissed the head of his cock. Will could barely stand it, the sensations were overwhelming. As she sucked on the tip of his cock and squeezed it between her tits, the sensations flowing back into his body were like nothing he'd ever felt before. The pleasure was greater then most of his orgasms were at their climax. He tried to stay stoic, but it was no use, within seconds he was moaning uncontrollably.

Something shifted behind Will, and a voice whispered into his ear. "You must be so close now."

"Yes, aaahhhh. I am." Will cried out. He could feel every bump on Julie's giant tongue as she licked the head of his cock.

"Go ahead, let it all out," Julie's voice said from behind him before the giant body, sucked him deeper inside. Will could feel all of his balls begin to pull up to his body as they prepared to unload. He thought he was ready, but he was unprepared for the wave of pleasure that washed over him as he came. He could feel gallons and gallons of cum pumping through his cock into Julie's waiting mouth. The mouth by his ear moaned as Julie greedily swallowed all he had to offer.

Will couldn't tell if it was just him, but it felt like the room was shaking. He realized Julie was cumming as well, as the walls of the room rippled and warped. At last, sweaty from exertion, and exhausted after his performance, Will collapsed atop his package as his orgasm waned.

Just as suddenly as it had grown, Will's cock began to retract. It shrank back to it's normal size quickly enough that he almost fell over, but was caught by one of Julie's arms around his shoulders. He was glad to see that there was actually a body attached, and it wasn't just a disembodied arm this time. She sat him down in her lap as his balls slowly merged back together until there were only two left. "That was amazing," he said to Julie. "I noticed you were enjoying that almost as much as I was."

"I had a great idea to help with that," she said. She stuck out her tongue and pointed to it. "Why have taste buds, when you can just a hundred clits on your tongue?"

"That sounds..." Will tried to speak, but his vision went black and he passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will awoke to the feeling of a hand stroking his hair. He was in a dark place, but he could feel someone beside him. At first he didn't realize where he was at, thinking the events of the day up until this point must have been a dream, but he heard Julie's voice and it all came back.

"Good you're finally awake," she said. Somewhere close to his ear. He tried to get up but several hands moved to hold him in place. "Just stay here for a while. I think you might be a little dehydrated. Here, drink a little milk and you'll be feeling better in no time." A nipple was thrust into his mouth and Will couldn't help but drink. As he was having his fill of Julie's milk, something wet latched on to the end of his flaccid cock and started sucking.

Startled, Will pulled back, milk spraying in his face for a second. Julie shushed him and thrust the breast back into his face. "Sorry, I'm just getting you warmed up for the next round," she said. Will settled back down onto whet felt like a lap, several laps in fact, and continued his meal. He was warm and comfortable, and almost found himself drifting back off to sleep, when he was interrupted by Julie shifting around. "Had enough?" she asked.

"Yeah," Will said. He looked around, but still couldn't see anything. It was pitch black in this space.

"Want me to give you a little light?" Julie asked.

"That would be nice," Will said. It was slowly sinking into him, the reality of what his life here would be like. If he chose to stay with Julie, he'd have to rely on her for everything. Even light enough to see by could only be had if Julie allowed it. A faint glow began to emanate from the roof of the chamber, illuminating the scene. Will found himself atop a strange amalgamation of body parts. A row of legs supported his body, and a singular breast hung from the side of this thing. There were two mouths, one gently sucking the tip of his cock as it hardened once more, and one whispering into his ear.

"Do you find this form too strange?" it whispered.

"It's uh... very functional."

Julie laughed, the whole room shaking as she did. "I just find the human form so limiting any more," she said. "Once you free yourself from the idea of what a body should be, endless possibilities open up to you."

"I guess I'm still used to the classic, two legs, two arms, one head." Will said, turning onto his back. "Were you just watching me sleep?"

"I was worried about you," Julie said. "But I wasn't just watching. I was trying to understand you better. I'm getting very close now. The human mind is fairly complex, but it's not impossible to understand."

"You were trying to read my mind?"

"No, I can't really do that yet," Julie said. The lips around his cock retracted, letting go of his now-hard dick with a wet sound. "Think you're ready for another round?" she whispered to him.

"You're insatiable, as ever," Will said.

"You don't know the half of it," Julie said. As she spoke, part of the wall on the other side of the room bulged outwards. It stretched and morphed, until the outline of a body could be seen. A body twice the size of Will's, with four breasts, and no head emerged from the wall with a squelching sound. It crawled across the room towards Will. "I've had to come up with all new methods to keep myself in check. If I just let myself do whatever I wanted, I'd probably just overwhelm you again. I love you, but I don't think you can handle all the desire I've got built up inside of me."

The body that had been feeding Will melted into the floor, and a bed made entirely of soft thighs lifted him into the air. The hulking body straddled the entire bed, lowering itself down until its relatively normal-sized pussy lay against Will's cock. Noticing movement out of the corner of his eye, Will looked around to see eyes opening up all over the walls and ceiling of the room.

"This is getting a little bit weird.," Will said.

"I just want to be able to see everything," Julie said. "Just let me have my fun. Here, why don't I give you something to distract you?" Will heard a noise behind him and looked up just as a second body with long legs, and nothing above the hips stepped over to him. It was perfectly sized to straddle his head without even bending its knees, placing its dripping snatch right on his mouth. "I think you know what to do."

Will went to work pleasuring the pussy that was planted over his mouth. As he began to tease it with his tongue, he could feel the body straddling his legs, rubbing itself against his cock. Mouths opened up on the thighs on either side of his head and began to kiss at his ears. The two mouths whispered in his ears, their voices overlapping and confusing him.

"You're so good."

"Keep going."

"Ahhhhh."

"I've missed this feeling so much."

Suddenly, Will felt a weight shift on his legs, as the body straddling his hips, raised up and impaled itself on his cock. The mouth's against his ears, and what sounded like dozens of mouths around the room all moaned in unison. The whole room shook, and juices dripped down onto Will's face. There was a moment of silence before both mouths whispered at the same time.

"Don't you dare stop now."

"Don't you dare stop now."

Will redoubled his efforts to eat out the dripping slit Julie held against his face, and was rewarded as the body on top of him began to ride his cock. It moved up and down, subjecting Will's cock to strange textures he'd never felt inside of a woman before. Inside the body there seemed to be rows of soft nubs, writhing tongues and other unidentifiable features. It even felt like there was a pair of lips at the end, kissing the head of his cock as it reached the deepest part.

Just as Will was feeling like he could barely focus on pleasuring Julie, he felt something like a pair of mouths move over his nipples and begin to suck. He gasped. It was a secret that only Julie knew. She'd always like to tease his sensitive chest whenever she wanted to really drive him wild.

"How does that feel?"

"Focus now."

"Don't stop."

"I'm so close."

The voices whispered incessantly in his ears. Will felt like he was going crazy. It was too much. More then he could handle. More than anyone could handle.

A dozen mouths said in unison, "Do it! Cum for me."

Will's mind blanked out and he moaned uncontrollably as his cock pumped semen into the body riding him. The mouth on his left began to lick his ear as the right continued to whisper to him, "Yes, moan as loud as you want, I'm the only one that can hear you here." The room shook and quaked and the body straddling his head nearly collapsed on top of him as its knees went weak. It stumbled back off of him, collapsing against the wall as the entire room began to collapse inwards. He could see Julie's oversized body bouncing on his cock, its four breasts swaying wildly as he pumped what felt like gallons of semen into Julie. Julie's voice hissed through the clenched teeth of the body atop him "God yes, go ahead and knock me up."

"What?" Will said, his bliss interrupted. "What are you-ah!" He cried out as something inside of Julie's body continued to milk his cock.

The mass of flesh on top of him twisted and shifted, a second, smaller torso forming at the body's neck, this time complete with Julie's head smiling down at him. "That's right, you know I always wanted kids," she said, continuing to milk Will's spasming cock. "And I won't waste a single drop of your precious cum. Even as we speak, I'm whisking away each and every one of your beautiful little sperms to a safe, warm womb. If I was still a normal human woman I could only have a handful of children at a time, but now I can make enough eggs to match you. Millions and millions of sperm, all able to live out their destiny and become a child. It's it beautiful isn't it?"

"That's crazy! You're joking right?" Will said in disbelief.

Julie leaned down and kissed him. "Of course not. Right now, beneath us, there are millions of wombs receiving one of your sperm. Four million, two hundred thousand, and twelve. Ah!" She moaned as Will's cock throbbed one last time. "Make that five hundred thousand. How does it feel knowing you're going to have more children than any man in history."

Will's face was a look of confusion. "I really don't know how I feel about that."

"I'm sure you'll make a great father," Julie said, lifting herself back into the air, and off of Will.

"That's not the point," Will said.

Julie took a step and collapsed to the ground with a thud, all her strength seemingly gone. As she lay there enjoying the afterglow, the walls of the room melted away. Everything around them seemed to lose structure, and even the bed Will was sitting on sunk into the floor. The two of them were left alone on a fleshy plateau. "Come lay here with me," she said, weakly reaching up to him.

Will got up and was about to walk over to her, when he heard something. A chorus of distant moans and screams drifted on the wind. He looked out over the edge to see what was going on, when suddenly, a wall of flesh sprang up to block his view.

"What the hell is going on out there?"

"You don't need to see that. Just ignore it. I'll go ahead and move that away so it doesn't distract us."

Will turned to face her, with a worried look. "Julie... Please tell me what was that I saw."

"You weren't supposed to see that. I made a mistake. It won't happen again."

"Julie!" Will yelled. "What are you doing to them? I need to know."

A look of guilt came over Julie's face, and the wall of flesh melted away. Will leaned over the edge and peered down at the horrifying scene below. Below the plateau he saw himself, dozens, maybe hundreds of copies of himself, all wrapped in the embrace of Julie's flesh. Tongues and mouths assaulted them, probing every hole, while countless arms forced them into whatever position Julie's twisted mind desired, some even being forced to pleasure each other. Some of the clones sported grotesquely huge cocks, others lacked arms or, legs, just a limbless torso, writhing in ecstasy.

"I had to," Julie said. "I just needed you too badly. I had to have some way to satisfy my needs, but I couldn't love you without breaking you."

"So you're breaking them instead?" Will said, unable to tear his eyes away from the scene beneath him.

Julie wrapped her arms around him from behind. "They're just bodies, they don't have your mind."

"It still feels wrong." Will said. A second and third pair of arms wrapped around him.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," said Julie as more and more arms wrapped around Will holding him in place. "Don't worry, I finally understand how your mind works, I'll just make you forget all about this and it'll be like it never happened. Either that or I can try something else."

Will began to panic. He felt something touching his mind. His thoughts were brushed aside as something gargantuan forced its way into the very core of his being. Violated in ways he could barely comprehend, Will found it distressingly hard to think when there was so much of her in his mind. He screamed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will ran. He ran as fast as he could. His leg muscles strained in protest as he pushed them to the limit. Everywhere he ran, gaping holes in the ground opened up, forming into mouths and pussies, threatening to swallow him whole. Arms burst forth from the ground, hands pawing at him as he sprinted by. While he was distracted by brushing off a half-dozen hands groping at his legs, his right leg slipped into a one of the vaginas. He landed face-first on a couch-sized breast and all the mouths nearby moaned in unison.

Roughly grabbing a handful of breast flesh in each hand he pulled himself up. The chorus of mouths screamed "Yes, harder!" as he squeezed, and another mouth formed on the breast beneath him, sucking on his chest hard enough to leave a hickey. He rolled over the top of the breast, nearly falling into a pit of flailing tongues.

Will skirted the edge of the pit, keeping his eyes down at the treacherous terrain. As soon as he was clear he took off at a sprint again, but slammed face first into a pair of breasts. An eight-foot-tall Julie blocked his path. She tried to grab him, but he ducked under her arms and continued running towards the portal.

The ground beside him burst open in a shower of blood as a fully-formed copy of Julie clawed her way up from beneath the surface. He briefly looked back to see her get to her feet and begin to give chase. Looking ahead, he could see more Julies bursting from the ground in his path. Each one he dodged joined the growing crowd following him. "Please don't go!" they yelled after him. He vaulted over one whose head was just rising above the surface without even slowing down.

"Hey!" he heard a yell from behind him.

He could see it, up ahead, the harness dangling from the portal. Running faster and faster, his muscles burned from exertion. He was fast, but Julie was faster. Three bodies clambered out of the fleshy ground ahead of him like zombies rising from the grave. They blocked the path ahead of him, smiling confidently. Will reached down to the knife strapped to his leg. He drew it and thrust it forwards in one fluid motion. He pierced the flesh of the center Julie right in the middle of the chest. It was a lucky hit, slipping straight between the ribs. Will ground to a halt, shocked by the violence he just inflicted upon his former lover.

The Julie stumbled backwards and the knife slipped out of her chest, blood pouring down over her breast. Will stared at the knife, still dripping with Julie's blood. All three Julie's stared slack-jawed at the gaping wound. "I've never felt that before!" the wounded Julie said excitedly.