She's Not as Shy as you Thought

Story Info
Exemplary wife reveals husband a bomb from years back.
4.1k words
3.43
15.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago at a client's event I got into a conversation somewhat spicy with some others in the place about wives behaving out of normal, obviously meaning it in a sexual way. When I got asked, my instant answer was "No never. I swear she's like the most decent woman I know. Buuuut..." And here's my story... a real one.

"...we had a break once just before getting married and like 8 years later she confessed an episode she thought she would take to her grave. She was really not proud of herself for that so she thought I was never gonna know."

You have to keep in mind that she only had one real boyfriend before me with whom she was dating when I met her, and of course the occasional 1 week boyfriend, but as I'm concerned, it never went past second base with any of them, except for the one previous to me, and that was when we were 16(me) and 18(her). And being the decent girl she has always been, the only guy she had ever had sex with. Any kind of sex. Yes, she was one of those shy decent ones, which as she tells me, kept her like an outcast most of her teenage years.

So she broke up with this dude, and dated me and we were together for like 6 years (a couple of breaks but nothing serious). We actually did everything together and during those years you can say we bloomed together sexually, like, totally bloomed, but always together. And it was during the years that she slowly stopped being so shy with me, but never as open as me, somehow it seemed she had a lot of trouble letting go in that matter, at least more than me... well, not at the beginning, she somehow had to break me down as I was a virgin when we first made love (or had sex if you are not the romantic kind), she really showed me the handles of our first times together, but in time things slowly shifted sides and I was the one being more daring and creative, and she was always on board even though she often drew a line when things got too crazy or not classy hehe, like, she never agreed to swallowing, and she never dared to try anal sex, and obviously didn't wear any daring or skimpy clothes that could be taken for not a respectable girl even though I begged and gifted her some, but we enjoyed a lot our private time together.

We were actually very happy with each other but years passed and real adult life started to creep in our lives and little by little our goals or needs at the moment started to drift apart. So much to the point that suddenly our time together was a lot of arguing and unconformity from her side, in a lot of ways but usually the basic ones like she didn't like me going out with friends as much (even though she always went out with us), too much drinking, not planning ahead for some job, not being clear about when or if we were getting married, which was never out of question, but man I was 25, barely starting professional work life and being kind of self sufficient, and all these things were a no go for me.

And inevitably, one day the 8th year she had THE TALK with me and started pushing a lot and getting very irritable about anything because my answer was "not yet", after that time together was a burden, at least for me and on a given day I finally had enough (maybe a little too selfish) and told her we needed to break up, I broke up, couldn't keep up with our relationship as it was at this point, this was just not working and I decided we should breakup for good, and I meant for good, I'm not one of those that breaks up just to blow up some steam and gets back together a week later. I remember she actually begged me not to do this, but my mind was resolved and I stood by my decision. Everyday after that she called me a couple of times a day, just begging me please don't go through with it, to please get back together and I honestly was at the brink of doing it because I knew, I felt she was in a bad place after this, it had caught her by surprise and she was not being able to cope with our breakup. I told her many, many times I loved her but that this was not our time and finally after a couple of weeks she promised she wouldn't look for me again like this, and so she did. We wished each other the best and tried to go on with our lives.

So we broke up for good for like 6-8 months, during this time I made a couple of trips, and had some amazing job projects which kept me kind of distracted from my love situation but also focused. I definitely had several chances of hooking up with several (or maybe not that "several, but like 4 or 5 girls) but honestly I had no interest neither had the will, because in the end I was honestly in love and really not over Alice, I actually stayed very very single and alone as far as women goes.

So as history goes, we started talking again around 6 months later because we actually had crossed paths a couple of times and our chats were getting lighter, with no pressure and no pushing from either side, and some 3 months later we decided to start dating again, we honestly realized how much we actually meant for each other and how worth being together was and 3 years later we got married.

Well, all this is just to let you know the heaviness of what I'm about to tell you. So one night, 2 years into marriage already... one really sexy night, having spicy talks and exchanging probable previous unknown sexual experiences in the middle of our foreplay (which I was pretty sure we already knew practically everything) reminding her that I had never been with anyone but her, at least not past second base, we were very the same except she had been with her ex boyfriend besides be, and a couple of high-school party hookups which I learned that night, but nothing more than second base either.

And so things were steamy, but we kind of already knew almost everything about each other, so my greedy self, looking for more sexual content, whatever it was I asked her, knowing the higher probability, if she really didn't kiss anyone during our break. Because I know I had the chance, and I'm a guy, so a girl must have had plentiful of chances but she had always told me she went out a couple of times only and that she didn't even wanted to date, that she never dated anyone, but for my surprise things were not like that and shyly she goes

"... uhm... well, I think you know."

"NOOO I don't, you had always told me you never dated anyone, I'm assuming never means nothing else," while I start feelling my only engorged but somehow soft penis getting a little harder. The idea of her just kissing anyone else was wild for me, she had been my girl for 13 years now and in my head she had never even dated anyone else, not even when we broke up.

"well... just when we broke up a lot of old friends obviously heard and I went out with a couple, just like friends" while she started kind of toning down the foreplay and getting a little more serious.

"Ok..., so then it was just friends right?"

"But one of them was "Jerry" you know, the one that was asking me out before we were a thing." And now she starts to kind of come down from her arousal and start hugging me in a more shy manner.

"OK..., but you only went out as friends baby, so?" While I was asking more if my memory was right, this guy Jerry, I knew my wife actually liked him, not in a sexual way, but as in actually good friend nice person fun way. She never wanted to date him before because she just liked him as a friend, nothing more, but as she kept answering in short phrases my mind was getting curious and my cock, well... harder "so you kissed?? I mean, that's no so hardcore."

"no, we... a little more than kissed," And in this moment I felt my stomach sink. It's a weird feeling, it's like a thrill mixed with very deep jealousy, but... I can't explain... My mind was actually racing in the way you read in sex stories.

"What do you mean more?? Well, tell me what happened at least or how did it happen," obviously trying to keep the horny mood we were in, but her face suddenly changed and she started hugging me like feeling really embarrassed, or preparing to say sorry about something. "Well, where were you that night?" I had to start asking little by little. My cock was so hard but I was so torn inside, a very weird jealousy feeling mixed with anticipation and a lot of arousal... I mean, alot, what the hell does she mean by "a little more than kissed"... all this while she was still naked, hugging me, not looking at me, just hugging me.

"we went to a party, he picked me up and went together, but he was very nice with me, it was some mutual friend's party so we had a really good time, we were not together most of the time"

Confused, I kept asking "I don't know where this is going... so you didn't hook up at the party?"

"No, I didn't want our friends to think we were dating, it wasn't like that. We were not even in a date," she answered a little agitated, so I hugged her a bit stronger and she kept telling me "So... we were having fun but after some time I told him to take me home, we both were already tipsy and I was afraid about him driving like that so I asked him to take me back home earlier, and we said goodbye and took off," and suddenly she hugged me harder and kept talking "we walked out to where he had parked and when we got to the car, he was about to open my door and we just kind of accidentally bumped into each others face, and me being "lonely" for some time and him being a tipsy guy, kissed... a little... then kissed again, then just kept kissing softly. Just nice. I swear I wasn't thinking very straigh.t" Now I could feel her tone stained with a bit of shame "And I know I was horny but not as much, I was just having a little distraction, but then he slid his hand under my blouse and I got super hot because I had never worn this blouse to a party, only nightclubs with you."

I have to clarify that the blouse is a nightclub braless halter cowl neck that I love, it was one of those things a gave her as a gift to dress a little daring during our years, and I'm sure of this because there are a couple of pics on facebook from that party, and she never wore it on parties, just a couple of times to nightclubs where it's dark and with a very normal bra and a strapless top underneath, but to this one party, and I had mentioned it to her before, she wore it as it was intended to.

And she continued "And I felt so exposed but so sexy, because while we were kissing I didn't realize he had my whole tit out while he was softly squeezing and rubbing my nipple..." She was blushing now but really trying hard to humor me by making an effort to tell me what she remembered feeling, she looked so cute like this. "And Mike, I can't tell you how slutty I felt, standing on my back against the car, in the middle of the street, with my tit out and a guy feeling me, and suddenly I felt his hand leave my tit exposed and start sliding down inside my jeans, but they were too tight, I remember perfectly him pulling out from the kiss and looking down to find my jeans button, and he found it and popped it open" she was talking shyly, like if she had done something wrong "And when he did that I felt so exposed, hands partly up from letting him feel me up, tit out and him just unbuttoning my jeans, right there in the street where we were parked"

I could feel my guts burning with jealousy, real jealousy, but couldn't help getting so aroused, Alice must have sensed this as I'm sure I was tensing, or maybe my caressing for her or my hugs were getting harsher.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, do you want to hear? I mean, it's not a happy feeling for me because I was so sad and lonely in those days and I wasn't actually thinking" Alice telling me this while blushings hard and really sounding nervous. And I could feel a little sad, I could see she wasn't actually very proud of it or really enjoying telling me all this

"I want you to keep going baby, I mean, you already told me half, I do want to know, but it's ok if you don't want to" I said trying to ease her, and trying not to sound too jealous or too eager either.

"I honestly never thought I would ever tell you about this, I know how you feel about hooking up with someone else if you are, in theory, on just a break or actually dating someone else. But please know I was in a bad place... Are you ok?" I was now sure she could feel my heat from the mixed jealousy and arousal "Baby are you jealous?? I love you!, you know right?, shit, I knew I shouldn't tell you, but you asked and we were kind in the mood and... are you sure you're ok?" I was feeling her getting a bit anxious.

"Yes, I'm a bit jealous, well, a lot actually, but not mad... it's.. it's weird, it was so long ago, and honestly you were on all your right to hookup with whomever you wanted... I just... I didn't expect this bomb, I thought maybe you kissed, but now I'm sensing that at least he fingered you... did he?"

"Are you sure you want me to keep telling you?"

"Yes, please, I won't be able to sleep knowing there was more, it's too late now... so did he?"

"Well... no, I mean, he unbuttoned my jeans and slid her hand between my legs, and fuck I felt just how wet I was, I felt a little aroused from feeling myself this wet but then I got back to my senses and saw I was exposed and just quickly covered my tit, and just pulled his hand out, I got nervous "

"Oh... ok so" and she interrupted

"So he just opened the back door and we got in, and I just followed, while still kissing a bit while we got in"

"Oh my... baby, I thought that was it." I could feel a rush of excitement in me as well as almost a headache from the jealousy, I swear it's possible.

"Are you sure you want me to go? Shit, I don't know if I want to keep telling you, I feel so bad I don't know why, it was so long ago... I'm sorry baby"

"Just... keep going, do it" As I felt my cock as hard as it hasn't been in a long time, and she could feel it too, because now she was talking more like teasing me instead of really caring for me.

"So we kept kissing only for a minute and suddenly he just spread open my top blouse and pulled both my tits to him and started kissing and sucking on them..." by now I unconsciously was rubbing my cock a little faster, she had already noticed as she had her hand over mine. "I know I always say that it's so tacky when guys fondle tits like that on movies or porn, but fuck it made me so wet when he started doing it, I think it was because I didn't even plan to kiss him and he was suddenly groping them like in the movies, I felt like those horny women portrayed in porn" She was now really teasing me, she knows how much it turns me on when she behaves that way, that trashy naughty way "...and then he pulled away and with a couple of hard yanks, pulled down my already unbuttoned jeans, and obviously without thinking I lifted my butt so he could pull them down, I caught a quick glimpse of my panties and they were soaked" By now I was deliberately stroking my cock and she was fondling my balls, she knew what she was doing. "...and without saying anything he just went down on me, I don't remember exactly how, but he fingered me baby, he fingered your now wife's pussy and licked me like kissing my pussy lips deeply" I know she knew I was about to cum from her words and her teasing and sexually flaunting tone, she was grabbing my balls hard "...and after a couple of minutes I had an orgasm... In the backseat of a car, parked in a public street, having my pussy fingered and licked by a man who wasn't even my date"

"Fuck... You are killing me, why didn't you want me to know?"

"I really felt that you didn't need to, it's not something I'm proud of really, it happened but I could've lived without it, and honestly I'm a little ashamed for behaving like that"

"You don't have anything to be ashamed of except for not telling me earlier, fuck that sounds so not like you, is that all then? He took you back home after?"

"Uhm.... no, uhhh, wel..."

"What.. baby? Did you fuck him?"

"No! Shit no... no no no"

"Then what? That was all?"

"No, hmm. After I came he kept eating me but I saw him fondling with his pants, and I was so horny, I wanted a peek at what he was doing, but god I was feeling that I might come again so I didn't want to move but then.... Uhm"

"Then what?, what's up? Police caught you?"

"Hahaha, no.. thank god no..."

"Then what?"

"Well... You called." I could feel her nervous this time.

"Shit, I... am sorry? Wow, didn't see that coming." Still stroking my very hard cock.

"Yeah, it kind of brought me back to my feet and just composed myself... and then you called again."

"Oh.. great timing on my part, well, you should've turned your phone off by then, did you?"

"Hmm.. nope, the complete opposite... I answered, I thought it maybe was something urgent"

"I'm sorry again? What was I calling for?"

"Honestly, I can't remember, I just know it wasn't urgent"

"How do you know if you don't remember?" Asking now really intrigued

And with a shy and nervous face she said "because when you told me what it was that you needed I just waved Jerry that everything was ok and in that moment without hesitation he spread my legs wider and went back down on me, really down, even better than before.... And I'm sure you didn't need anything urgent because I kept listening to you while he was eating my pussy, but I cannot remember a word of what you said, not to this day baby... I'm sorry." And by now I was stroking furiously, and she knew, even though she was nervous about telling me, she knew it would make me horny as I'd never been.

"Fuck baby, you were talking with me on the phone while he... while you were getting a.. Blowjob? I don't even know if it's the right term."

"Well, technically you were the one talking, I was kind of mesmerized and trying not to moan watching him buried between my very well spread legs." I could feel her now moist and rubbing against my leg while telling me all this, she looked so sexy like this.

"And did I notice? How did you say goodbye if you were not even listening?"

"Uhmm.. well, I kinda cut the call.. It's just that I started trembling a bit and pushed him away, and when I did this he took it as a cue to sit back and took his very hard cock out of his briefs and without caring I was on the phone grabbed me gently from the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair and slowly began pulling me close to his engorged cock..."

"Fuck fuck fuck... you... that is not true... you are lying" I was now on the verge, edging myself, trying not to cum.

"Uhmm.. and when he pulledclose enough for my lip to touch his head I just told you that Jerry was coming in a hurry that I needed to go and hung up on you without even caring if you wanted to talk later. And as I hung up, I opened my mouth and he pushed me down, softly, but pushed me. And I was so horny, I just put my phone away and grabbed his cock with my hand and started stroking him as I voluntarily moved my head up and down his shaft... I felt so dirty but I was so horny and so turned on, I was left at the edge of my second orgasm when he stopped eating me that I just wanted more."

"Fuck Alice, I didn't believe you until you told me how you hung up.... Shit" I was now grabbing my cock and squeezing it as if it was some way of delaying my relief, it was engorged, deep red and with a swollen, suffering head from the blood trapped there from my squeezing. "So then he took you back home right?"

"Uhm.. well yeah, but I made him cum.. I remembered those porn videos we watched someday and in my heat tried to act as slutty and as uhmmm... in my mind I thought as a good cocksucker and just started doing very fast and deep movement to get him as far down my throat as I could and I started gagging a bit but didn't stop, I felt so like one of those whores enacted in a pron video, with his hand grabbing my hair, my pussy leaking with juice from my arousal, my mouth wide open taking him in and the sounds I made... I was so into my heat that suddenly I felt a lot of saliva in my mouth and I kind of started to choke a bit so I pulled away and when I did this I realized he was cumming in my throat and what made me choke was not saliva... it was his cum filling my throat and blocking the little air that passed through. I just remember his face not even looking at me, just pulled back like enjoying the relief, my chin coated with a mix of cum and saliva, and dripping all the way down my neck until a couple of drops reached down to my chest, just in the middle of my cleavage, if you can call it that, because my tits were completely out from all the movements and my kneeling position. I was kneeling, with my jeans at my ankles, bare pussy glistening, in the back of a car, dripping cum from my face with a cock I had never even seen before in my hand."

12